Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Monogomy is it important anymore?
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 244 (view)

Monogomy is it important anymore?
Posted: 9/19/2011 9:05:42 PM
thats what im saying..i mean people over think sex sometimes..its like any other drug..if you do it in moderation and can be useful.

I often hate to think that just because I'm with some1 i have to give up on something i really enjoy.and for what? because the person that so loves me so much cant accept that about me..like all my other good qualities go out the window...But then you turn around and ask me to understand and care about your feelings and put my own aside and more or less give in to what you wanted even though you couldnt do that for me...so is this love?
Is being a man about doing what you dont wanna do to make your woman happy?

pof where you at on this?
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 97 (view)

Bed Jumpers over Girls with Morals
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:41:15 PM
@ poster

I mean really the real is this...those guys dont see you as worth waiting for...But if you were a super model that same guy would wait...

as a man when i see a woman 87% of the time the most i'd want from you is sex, or head..Other then that what do i need you for? I mean i make my own money buy my own stuff so all you can offer me is sex..If i wanna do the love crap i do it with a dream girl..not a basic chick...so theres a 100% real answer

now i know some guys here will bash me or say im not like that...chances are they are not that cute and cant get the super model type of women...Now im not saying all guys just want sex...but i am giving u a answer to ur question in a blunt honest way
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 238 (view)

Monogomy is it important anymore?
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:25:30 PM
I hate Monogamy...Its so 1873...I really feel like any woman i'm with is free to get a lil some some on the side if she wants that old thing back.

Most people i see stress it are the jealous people.The people that cant handle their mate being attracted to someone else, or mad cause they have a connection with some 1 else.

My ex girl tried to make me believe that i should not wanna be around other girls i liked cause it was wrong. I'm like but i keep it in my pants so whats the prob? She says a mental connection is cheating hahahahaha....

Can some1 please answer why inside you feel hurt or mad if the 1 you love wouldnt mind having a orgy,or "better" sex partner from time to time? Why does this bother you?
B4 you go with all STD's well in my question both parties test clean so you cant use that also protection is used.

I wanna know the deep down inside answer...and if you think real hard and see the problem is in you...you just might be jealous!!!

please pof ur 2011 thoughts?
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 25 (view)

A Break???? What???
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:10:39 PM
i say enjoy the sex till u find a new 1...i just dont see whats the big deal
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 125 (view)

For those that have no qualms snooping to find out if their partner is cheating
Posted: 9/7/2011 1:29:26 PM
my soon to be ex is a snoop...it only shows how weak they are...i refuse to be spying on a person...crazy how people will try to "keep you in line" by watching you.. i'd run like hell if a chick wants to spy on me,right after i laugh at her for being a loser..
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 2 (view)

Body Dysmorphic disorder
Posted: 9/7/2011 1:25:04 PM
anytime someone else problems out weight urs...leave it

but if u feel like its worth ur time go for it. at the end of the day its not ur job to make some1 feel better about themselves
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 117 (view)

Seriously?
Posted: 9/7/2011 11:35:24 AM
@handsome33
thats cause we are stupid and buy into the hype, hahah i so wanna record my girls face when i dump her ass today...to hell with being a great guy...

funny a woman with multi kids thinks a guy should accept her kids and most women dont even make as much money as the guy or to me really bring much to the table as the guy.but we are to have a good job,car,not cheat, get real..

this is why i only date rich women...so all they want is sex and attention.
and all i give them is a good time and i'll call when i want to...

wake up men!!!
 romeoproductionz
Msg: 29 (view)

Unemployed Living at Home With Parents...
Posted: 9/7/2011 10:16:01 AM
no dude...not every 1 is gonna be the best in life...Women can have multi kids,and i need him to save me n treat me like a queen attitude and some stupid guys still bite on it...

remember some 1 will always buy what ur selling(you)

do what i do i only date women that make alot of money, cause then money is not a issue then it goes down to how good you do her...cause what can u give a woman that already has money?

sex and attention....nothing more

just start out slow and know that there are so many lonely women with money just looking for a good time...I make a living off these women and i drive a new car,always stay on point in my fashion,and own a condo on E. 30th between park n lex....

I came to NY with the clothes on my back and less then a year i was living the good life

Show ALL Forums