Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollars
 scareymush
Msg: 672 (view)

Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollars
Posted: 1/16/2018 10:49:26 AM
Ok fair enough....I'll accept I've played a (tiny) part in this.

I will be ignoring them both for the next week. If they're still at this nonsense next Tuesday this little experiment will have failed through no fault of mine.
 scareymush
Msg: 767 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/16/2018 8:24:32 AM
Have you tried the usual cough medicines? Expectorant is what I get here, that's supposed to get you to cough up all that mucousy stuff to clear it away ....it gets me high as a kite as well and I will only take the recommended dose.

Hot lemon and honey drinks?
 scareymush
Msg: 665 (view)

Brexit...is far more important than our $70 trillion economy leveraged to over $2 thousand trillion dollars
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:28:23 AM
I'm not taking the blame for what those two pennyante pissants post. I would appreciate not being included when really it is only those two mentalist trolls who are to blame for the state of the forums.

I have done a great job of damage control in the past by getting them to focus all their hate on me in the one thread which helped all of you post away freely on other threads and still you moaned.

I didn't post for a week until the other day and when reading the forums it was full of posts from the Motherwell lunatic....nearly a hundred posts without any substance, just ridiculous sh1t.....look to her and her immature child-sized boyfriend for the true culprits of the piece.

Don't lump me in with them anymore or I might get annoyed. You can see on this very thread where I made an innocent post only to be called names by an idiotic twonk...so please, next time you complain about the state of the forums, apportion the blame correctly.

Thank you.
 scareymush
Msg: 656 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2018 12:32:45 AM
Addendum for the dumb-dumb

The World Wide Web (abbreviated WWW or the Web) is an information space where documents and other web resources are identified by Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), interlinked by hypertext links, and can be accessed via the Internet.[1] English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser computer program in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland.[2][3] The Web browser was released outside CERN in 1991, first to other research institutions starting in January 1991 and to the general public on the Internet in August 1991.

The World Wide Web has been central to the development of the Information Age and is the primary tool billions of people use to interact on the Internet.[4][5][6] Web pages are primarily text documents formatted and annotated with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).[7] In addition to formatted text, web pages may contain images, video, audio, and software components that are rendered in the user's web browser as coherent pages of multimedia content.

Embedded hyperlinks permit users to navigate between web pages. Multiple web pages with a common theme, a common domain name, or both, make up a website. Website content can largely be provided by the publisher, or interactively where users contribute content or the content depends upon the users or their actions. Websites may be mostly informative, primarily for entertainment, or largely for commercial, governmental, or non-governmental organisational purposes.
 scareymush
Msg: 655 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2018 12:14:58 AM

Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee, OM, KBE, FRS, FREng, FRSA, DFBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known as TimBL, is an English computer scientist. He is credited with the invention of the World Wide Web. He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989.

http://www.softschools.com/facts/scientists/timothy_john_bernerslee_facts/1913/

Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee OM KBE FRS FREng FRSA FBCS (born 8 June 1955), also known as TimBL, is an English engineer and computer scientist, best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web. He is currently a Professor of Computer Science at the University of Oxford.[3] He made a proposal for an information management system in March 1989,[4] and he implemented the first successful communication between a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) client and server via the internet in mid-November the same year.

Berners-Lee is the director of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which oversees the continued development of the Web. He is also the founder of the World Wide Web Foundation and is a senior researcher and holder of the founders chair at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL).[10] He is a director of the Web Science Research Initiative (WSRI), and a member of the advisory board of the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence.[12][13] In 2011, he was named as a member of the board of trustees of the Ford Foundation. He is a founder and president of the Open Data Institute.

In 2004, Berners-Lee was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his pioneering work. In April 2009, he was elected a foreign associate of the United States National Academy of Sciences.[17][18] Named in Time magazine's list of the 100 Most Important People of the 20th century, Berners-Lee has received a number of other accolades for his invention.[19] He was honoured as the "Inventor of the World Wide Web" during the 2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, in which he appeared in person, working with a vintage NeXT Computer at the London Olympic Stadium.[20] He tweeted "This is for everyone", which instantly was spelled out in LCD lights attached to the chairs of the 80,000 people in the audience.[20] Berners-Lee received the 2016 Turing Award "for inventing the World Wide Web, the first web browser, and the fundamental protocols and algorithms allowing the Web to scale".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989. The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.

The first website at CERN - and in the world - was dedicated to the World Wide Web project itself and was hosted on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer. The website described the basic features of the web; how to access other people's documents and how to set up your own server. The NeXT machine - the original web server - is still at CERN. As part of the project to restore the first website, in 2013 CERN reinstated the world's first website to its original address.

On 30 April 1993 CERN put the World Wide Web software in the public domain. CERN made the next release available with an open licence, as a more sure way to maximise its dissemination. Through these actions, making the software required to run a web server freely available, along with a basic browser and a library of code, the web was allowed to flourish.

https://home.cern/topics/birth-web

Go jump in the Clyde you blithering idiot!
 scareymush
Msg: 654 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2018 10:57:54 PM

As far as I am concerned the 'World Wide Web' and 'The Internet' are interchangeable terms describing the same thing.

^^^^ From my previous post.

unlike you :

Hello? All the links you've just posted prove you wrong. Can you at least see that, granny, or does it all fly right over your head? Imbecile

...........I know what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Ye cannae dinnae ken that?
 scareymush
Msg: 652 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2018 7:17:48 PM
hehe....

He created the internet yeah? Can you see that the harder you try to appear informed or clever, the more of a donkey you make of yourself? You don't even have a clue of what you are talking about. Imbecile!

What???????????????????

That made me laugh so much....

So, who is Tim Berners-Lee of Cern fame then?

Let's find out............

http://www.softschools.com/facts/scientists/timothy_john_bernerslee_facts/1913/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

https://home.cern/topics/birth-web

You fvckin' idiot....I'm a web designer!

I've got my finger on the pulse, it's my business to do so....jaysus Mr PhD don't you even know the basics?

As far as I am concerned the 'World Wide Web' and 'The Internet' are interchangeable terms describing the same thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web

You stupid stupid person!

Bloody hell, well it's not news to me that you are as thick as sh1t but hopefully, this momentous faux pas of yours finally convinces others that you are totally ignorant and stupid....I know Pauline and Hostess will remain unconvinced but I hope those who gave you the benefit of the doubt previously, imagining your fake persona was satirical and some sort of misguided ugly horrible nasty parody that was clever-ish and hilarious because it shone a light on the absurdity of extreme sexism now know better....what an absolute gombeen of an amadan you are.....fvck me...it's a good laugh to see an NPD like you inadvertently make such a fool of himself .
 scareymush
Msg: 41 (view)

Age dismorfia
Posted: 1/14/2018 11:13:51 AM
Excuse me Mr Wrightbus! Last time you left this site was for love...your magnet's doing fine.

Lorri, congratulations on your birthday!

My mother (R.I.P.) is my inspiration.....she emigrated to Canada at age 62....she upped sticks and fecked off with herself and created a brand new life which I hugely admire about her....she'd return to Ireland twice a year to keep an eye on me and reconnect with her sister....it's my dream to follow suit and become a worldwide traveller like her and my Da who spent his twilight years off on many a jaunt to various countries as a dog judge haha... he went to Japan of all places, South Africa, Australia....North America etc. but he was very much in demand in the Nordic countries ...he even met a very wealthy Finnish lady who begged him to marry him and I was like "Da, this woman sounds great, I love her already, marry her!" but he was still too much in love with my mother despite their divorce to break that contract from all those years ago....in his heart there was only one woman for him....my lovely mammy.

I'm annoyed with him about that...I could've been an heiress!
 scareymush
Msg: 649 (view)

Posted: 1/14/2018 10:12:24 AM
I remember the days when France insisted that French should be the official language of computer speak for those countries in the EU....funny.

Unfortunately for France Tim Berners-Lee who created the internet was a native English speaker....if only things had been so different.

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ it wasn't a Scot who invented the WWW.....we'd all have to be fluent in spelling words really badly then!

Oh yeah....forgot about those acronyms such as LOL etc. I hate that nonsense of speaking in code LMFAO
 scareymush
Msg: 646 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2018 3:25:42 PM
There is mention of it Vlad but it was mentioned last year....during August and September

I'll copy and paste this because of the Irish Times pay wall.....this appeared there today:

Corporate tax: A change of tone highlights risks

We simply cannot base new spending programmes on revenues that might come under pressure

The change of tone by the Government on the outlook for corporate tax is notable. Previously, ministers had relied on data from the Revenue Commissioners and a report by economist Séamus Coffey as indicating that the strong surge in corporate tax receipts in recent years was broadly sustainable. This is still the hope, certainly for the next couple of years, but Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe struck a notably cautious tone this week, warning that the reliance of corporate tax receipts on a small number of companies did create risks.

The growth of corporate tax payments in recent years, and their concentration on a small number of taxpayers, are both striking. Corporate tax has almost doubled in the past three years and now represents 16 per cent of total tax revenue. The top 10 multinational taxpayers account for 37 per cent of corporate tax revenue – and this amounts to 6 per cent of all taxes collected in the State. As the department puts it: “The public finances are, therefore, exposed to firm- and sector-specific shocks, as well as to potential policy changes elsewhere.”

The Coffey report, published last year, does provide some reassurance. Multinational restructuring, allied with rising business profits, seems to have been a factor in pushing up tax receipts here in recent years. Coffey felt that the revenues should be sustainable over the next three years, though it was impossible to be definitive. As the department said in its report on tax trends published this week, the experience of recent years suggests that caution is nonetheless appropriate.

We know from the economic crash that basing ongoing spending plans on transient revenues is a recipe – sooner or later – for disaster. Then, taxed based on transactions in the property sector, such as stamp duty and VAT on new homes, collapsed. Together with the impact of the collapse on overall tax revenues, this left a massive hole in the public finances.

Corporate tax revenues are unlikely to collapse so dramatically, but they could take a hit, either from some reversal in the fortunes of a few of the companies involved or the impact of changes in US or EU tax policy. A cooling in global growth over the next few years could also affect the growth of these revenues.

Against this backdrop, the message is clear. We simply cannot base new spending programmes on revenues that might come under pressure. There will be significant pressure to spend money on day-to-day and investment projects in the next few years – many of them worthy of more cash. But we need to be cautious, too, to keep our debt burden declining and create some room for manoeuvre in the years ahead. To end up having to cut spending and increase taxes again in the face of another slowdown would be unforgiveable mismanagement.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/editorial/corporate-tax-a-change-of-tone-highlights-risks-1.3352231

Previous articles:

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/eu-tax-plan-is-a-bigger-threat-to-ireland-than-brexit-1.3220094

https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/gavin-mcloughin-france-and-germany-planning-assault-on-irelands-corporation-tax-36009833.html
 scareymush
Msg: 764 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/12/2018 2:47:28 PM

Looks like Pauline is back on the wagon

Hoots mon!

Although it could be something more sinister like 'reefer madness' that's affecting her....or a large dose of b1tchyitis....maybe the menopause isn't that easy on her.

Och aye!

The joose is loose aboot the hoose!

Gosh darn it...promised myself I'd leave her to it but I've gone and broken me promise now!

damn damn damn.....so disappointed in me right now!

I'll forgive myself later.
 scareymush
Msg: 644 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2018 2:23:52 PM
Wait...there's only 5 million people living in Scotland and 60 million living south of the border!?

Time for the SNP to adopt the same tactics as the DUP I reckon....oh but they'd have to want to remain loyal to the crown then..

Vlad, I've mentioned to you before an Irish MEP called Luke Flanagan....he used to be known as Ming the Merciless and got into politics because he wants cannabis legalised in Ireland. He's been at this politics game for nearly thirty years now.

He's an independent and his current ticket is to reserve the rights of his fellow Roscommon people to cut the turf for heating and other purposes which the EU opposes because they want to preserve the bogs of Ireland because of the rare flora and fauna.

Anyway Ming is a gas man, very determined and fascinated by all that EU hubbedly bubble, so he has a face book page where he puts up videos of EU parliament proceedings...he's somewhat disparaging and his videos show an awful lot of empty seats during important discussions.

You might enjoy having a gander at his page

https://www.facebook.com/Lukemingflanagan/

It always seemed to me that when an Irish politician was made an MEP it was as if their party was literally putting them out to grass and that EU stuff was considered secondary to the real business at home.....you could suspect that there are powers that be within the EU who make all the decisions regardless of other less significant countries' input via their MEPs.
 scareymush
Msg: 761 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/12/2018 1:41:20 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/a-random-selection-all-down-the-ages-of-words-on-wisdom-and-folly-1.444242

"Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking." - Aristotle

"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night." - Isaac Asimov

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount." - Omar N Bradley

"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy." - Garth Brooks

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Winston Churchill

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." - Winston Churchill.

"Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian prophecy

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." - Marie Curie

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler." - Albert Einstein

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

"The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth. To make a goal of comfort or happiness has never appealed to me; a system of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a herd of cattle." - Albert Einstein

"Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right." - Henry Ford

"In the struggle against evil, there is no shame in defeat - only in not fighting." - Steven Hart

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you and still likes you." - Elbert Hubbard

"Science is organised knowledge. Wisdom is organised life." - Immanuel Kant

"You know nothing for sure . . . except the fact that you know nothing for sure." - John F Kennedy

"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." - John Lennon

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite." - Sam Levenson

"There are two rules for success: 1) Never tell everything you know." - Roger H Lincoln

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" - Abraham Lincoln

"Religion and science both profess peace (and the sincerity of the professors is not being doubted), but each always turns out to have a dominant part in any war that is going or contemplated." - Howard Nemerov

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Whatever does not kill me makes me stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"When the passions become masters, they are vices." - Blaise Pascal

"Science is what you know. Philosophy is what you don't know." - Bertrand Russell

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible." - Bertrand Russell

"The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it." - Alan Saporta

"A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence university education." - George Bernard Shaw

"The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is." - George Bernard Shaw

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?" - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"You cannot kill time without injuring eternity." - Henry David Thoreau.

"Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not succeed." - Mark Twain

"I am different from Washington; I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't." - Mark Twain

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more." - Mark Twain

"When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing." - unknown

"If you have to swallow a frog, try not to think about it. If you have to swallow two frogs, don't swallow the smaller one first." - unknown

"A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." - Oscar Wilde
 scareymush
Msg: 758 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/11/2018 3:42:37 PM
Munchausen by Internet is a pattern of behavior akin to Munchausen syndrome (renamed factitious disorder imposed on self), a psychiatric disorder, wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to themselves. In Munchausen by internet, users seek attention by feigning illnesses in online venues such as chat rooms, message boards, and Internet Relay Chat (IRC). It has been described in medical literature as a manifestation of factitious disorder imposed on self, or if claiming illness of a child or other family member, factitious disorder imposed on another.[1] Reports of users who deceive Internet forum participants by portraying themselves as gravely ill or as victims of violence first appeared in the 1990s due to the relative newness of Internet communications. The pattern was identified in 1998 by psychiatrist Marc Feldman, who created the term "Münchausen by Internet" in 2000. It is not included in the fifth revision of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5).

The development of factitious disorders in online venues is made easier by the availability of medical literature on the Internet, the anonymous and malleable nature of online identities, and the existence of communication forums established for the sole purpose of giving support to members facing significant health or psychological problems. Several high-profile cases have demonstrated behavior patterns which are common among those who pose as gravely ill or as victims of violence, or whose deaths are announced to online forums. The virtual communities that were created to give support, as well as general non-medical communities, often express genuine sympathy and grief for the purported victims. When fabrications are suspected or confirmed, the ensuing discussion can create schisms in online communities, destroying some and altering the trusting nature of individual members in others.
 scareymush
Msg: 757 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/11/2018 3:27:56 PM
Madame Thérèse Defarge is a fictional character in the book A Tale of Two Cities by Charles****ns. She is a tricoteuse, a tireless worker for the French Revolution, and the wife of Ernest Defarge.

She is one of the main villains of the novel, obsessed with revenge against the Evrémondes. She ruthlessly seeks revenge against the Evrémondes, including Charles Darnay, his wife Lucie Manette and their child, for crimes a prior generation of the Evrémonde family had committed. These crimes include the deaths of her nephew, sister, brother, father and brother-in-law. She refuses to accept the reality that Charles Darnay changed his ways by intending to renounce his title to the lands to give them to the peasants who worked on them, and his son Charles renounces his title to the lands which are given to the peasants; however, Charles' arrogant and snobbish uncle becomes the Marquis St. Evrémonde. His arrogance causes the death of an innocent child which makes him hated, and helps legitimize Defarge's rage. Her consuming need for revenge against the innocent Darnay and his wife brings about her fatal doom by her own weapon at the hands of Miss Pross.

Defarge symbolizes several themes. She represents one aspect of the Fates. The Moirai (the Fates as represented in Greek mythology) used yarn to measure out the life of a man, and cut it to end it; Defarge knits, and her knitting secretly encodes the names of people to be killed. Defarge also symbolizes the nature of the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution in which radical Jacobins engaged in mass political persecution of all real or supposed enemies of the Revolution who were executed on grounds of sedition to the new republic with the guillotine, particularly targeting people with aristocratic heritage.
 scareymush
Msg: 552 (view)

Corbyn v May II coming soon ..
Posted: 1/7/2018 4:32:23 PM
Yeah, no doubt he's scared sh1tless of his mammy and lives a lie in order to protect her sensibilities.

It's 2018 and this kind of silliness lives on!?

I have lots of friends who are gay men and they love life....they enjoy who they are, they're wonderful brothers and sons...none of them have become fathers yet though but I bet they'd be great parents.

It's a joy to be around people who are happy in their own skin.....but Master Misery is only happy when he causes unhappiness because he hates himself so much and wants to share the misery.

Be happy Master Misery....embrace the who that you are....live life to its fullest.....learn to love the skin that you're in!
 scareymush
Msg: 16 (view)

Age dismorfia
Posted: 1/7/2018 3:57:45 PM
I remember this time when a couple got together where I was working....it was amazing how they both improved in dress sense and style...he was an American from California who dressed in t-shirts, jeans and 'sneakers' she was a local girl who tended to come to work in rather formal gear.

Anyway, he saw something in her and she saw something in him and suddenly they were transformed! He got rid of his Magnum P.I. moustache and began to wear clothes that fit properly and showed off his physique and she became a bit of a Goddess wearing really flattering clothes and having beautiful hair and make-up.

More recently another couple got together at work...that was great fun to observe, the changes in them both were quite subtle...she definitely dressed to impress him and he tidied up himself a lot but it was great gas watching the pair of them in the beginnings of their relationship, the way they set out to impress each other...it was a beautiful love story.....they only had eyes for each other and only cared what each other thought of the other....we used to slag them both mercilessly just to see them blush....they're really hapilly married now 5 years later.
 scareymush
Msg: 14 (view)

Age dismorfia
Posted: 1/7/2018 3:32:03 PM
Bloody hell Aggers, you had a lucky escape man!

Imagine being the sort of person who cares more about other people's opinion than what makes you happy....Try as I might, I can't imagine that!

Long live the rebel within!
 scareymush
Msg: 550 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2018 3:20:32 PM

Now, I am a dude. You, with those gorgeous curves and breasts is anything but a dude. Indeed, I'd make you my girlfriend.

Yep...we're getting there, slowly but surely, eventually, he's going to come out of the closet and break Pauline's heart .....counting down the hours......

In any case, you two old turdy farts are too boring. Cannae stand you any more. Bleh .. Cheerio desperate old bstrds.

Surely you won't ignore Orange, after all he inspires you to write sexual fantasies replete with/ "of, concerning, or arousing sexual desire for persons of one's own sex" daily.

How will you cope without the masturbatory material you invent in your own head as a result of not ignoring his presence if you now follow through with your promise to ignore us both?

Why do you refer to me as 'ma mong'.....what is it that you are attempting to suggest about my children?
 scareymush
Msg: 546 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2018 2:45:26 PM
An interesting example of projection little fella...

You don't have to take my word for it that I am intelligent....I'm sure you've been told that already by fellow posters plus I know you're acutely aware of the fact because it's caused you to have a crisis of confidence as my cleverness and smarts have shined a light on your inadequacies and mental deficiency.

Why do you refer to me as 'ma mong'....what are you attempting to imply about my children?

vvvvvvvv

You use "we" a lot, even though no-one else joins in. No-one else agrees with you. Probably because they'd rather not associate with your weird comments and trolls. I guess onlookers can assume you're referring to the voices in your head. Enough room in there for a whole tenement block full of virtual people, after all.

Exactly!

Sock puppets, imaginary friends and Pauline.....that's his lonely list of pals...wait, I forgot Roxy has joined the ranks of desperadoes too. Quite disappointing that.
 scareymush
Msg: 543 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2018 2:06:58 PM
You're extremely short for a bloke, I'm relatively tall for a woman....what is your issue with me again?

Oh yeah....you hate that I have brains to burn and that I'm truthful whereas you are devoid.

Why do you refer to me as 'ma mong'? Are you belittling my children who you know nothing of perhaps?
 scareymush
Msg: 11 (view)

Age dismorfia
Posted: 1/7/2018 11:43:45 AM
Reality versus deluded arrogance.....which to choose?

Regardless of age it's very nice and gratifying to meet someone who thinks like you. If you meet someone the same age that will not automatically signal immediate attraction ..why on earth would I suddenly enjoy the company of a man who a few decades ago I would have dismissed as a non-entity on the basis he's a total dope despite our being of equal age....if I couldn't relate to you then I won't relate to you now.

I admire all members of the opposite sex who are kindness personified and have a great sense of humour.
 scareymush
Msg: 541 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2018 11:22:25 AM
Thanks so much Roxy for your ultra condescending jibe but the reality is that you are in need of a wake up call...desperately!

You're probably blissfully unaware of the poison P transfers via private msgs on this vehicle.....so I will leave it there.

She is known for currying forth extremely unkind gossip via pm. Lots of us are peed off with her for far more than her public trolling and baiting....
 scareymush
Msg: 538 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 2:31:46 PM

Takes one to know one hen.

But I'm not unpleasant....I don't condone nasty trolls like your boyfriend...I don't think, like you, that it is acceptable to make jokes about male rape or in your boyfriend's case to give voice to his homoerotic fantasies about Orange....also I don't slag off other people's children or their parenting ability which you have done to me.

You are a very bad human being.
 scareymush
Msg: 733 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/6/2018 2:20:33 PM
It's quite simple P.1 you have a recorded posting history of over-reacting to any and all perceived or imagined (due to a paranoid state of mind) slights just because someone has a different opinion politically/ethically/morally ....it's your issue and nobody else's.

You're a horrible troll with a massive axe to grind which happens to be beyond your victims' understanding and control.

You are unreasonably defensive and basically an unjust (to your victims) nasty person/troll.

Carry on baiting to your heart's content.

Carry on being a dour humourless West of Scotland Scot.
 scareymush
Msg: 536 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 1:48:49 PM
My Goodness....people may not be aware how immensely grateful I am to P.1 for bumping this thread, but honestly, it's completely true...what an insight! What a marvellous reminder of how despicably P.1 treats those who take an opposite view to hers...are they right or is she????

Some choice quotes from P.1 in one of her previous incarnations....she's bullying Billy:

Yawn.

Not going to take lectures on Scottish politics by someone who posts absolute guff about the snp and has to have every second sentence corrected. And it's not just me who thinks you talk guff. Jo told you earlier on in the thread that you did.

You're the one ruining debate with the tripe you talk, your anti Scottish sentiment. Your name calling of the snp and your suggestion that other people are ignorant when you post the same stuff over and over again, clearly from the top of your head with absolutely zero substance to it.

Jo is a socialist as well. Assume hes not a stupid and ignorant socialist though because he's not Scottish.

Who cares what you think of me? I don't

Billy's response

^^^^ it's all so badly written above... . But common in your
Posting style is the personal abuse, telling me things I already
Know, accusing me of opinions I don't hold, playing to the
gallery...classic bullying tactic, slagging the forum off, going off
the deep end and threatening you'll flounce off if any one says
any thing remotely negative about the SNP whom I despise.
And then you don't have the courage to say by yourself that I
frequently write guff which I think has some merit, you have to cite others as if the mob gets to say if billy bonds writes guff. Never.

msg #508 from Pauline....oh so familiar

You don't know what paranoia is if youve used it so far out of context.

I'd suggest googling it before you call anyone else it.

Twice you've made an issue of me leaving and mocked me for it. When people knew why I did. And you think I'm awful.

Just stop talking to me full stop. I've had enough of you. I'm not trading insults with you on here.

I'll stay away from any thread you are on from now on. I really have had enough of you.

It's not us...it's her!

Max shame and embarassment incoming

Rolls eyes

Yup....you are a despicable troll

Bad cess to you, you're a very unpleasant person.
 scareymush
Msg: 579 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 1:46:17 PM
yes, I did....excuse the confusion!

will repost in correct thread to ensure maximum shame and embarrassment on your part.

vvvvvvvvv

Too late!

Shame you can't delete your posting history and all of those embarrassingly nasty posts which show you up to be the actual horror you are.

scareymush
Msg: 10 (view)

Design your own pokemon
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:41:19 PM
No cryptic affirmations of love going on here on this thread then....starts off as a b1tchfest against Orange results in a conversation which ought to have been kept private between the two protagonists.

I don't know about anybody else, but I certainly don't need to read about P.1's bitter memories of her once upon a time ex, nor do I need to witness her coming across as some sort of hard chaw....I'm not her prospective boyfriend or partner for life, so I don't need to know how threatening she promises to be should she be crossed.

Good luck Swee'pea....ye bleedin' eejit, you're after getting yourself into a right fix!

hehehehehehehe
 scareymush
Msg: 577 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 1:27:27 PM
My Goodness....people may not be aware how immensely grateful I am to P.1 for bumping this thread, but honestly, it's completely true...what an insight! What a marvellous reminder of how despicably P.1 treats those who take an opposite view to hers...are they right or is she????

Some choice quotes from P.1 in one of her previous incarnations....she's bullying Billy:

Yawn.

Not going to take lectures on Scottish politics by someone who posts absolute guff about the snp and has to have every second sentence corrected. And it's not just me who thinks you talk guff. Jo told you earlier on in the thread that you did.

You're the one ruining debate with the tripe you talk, your anti Scottish sentiment. Your name calling of the snp and your suggestion that other people are ignorant when you post the same stuff over and over again, clearly from the top of your head with absolutely zero substance to it.

Jo is a socialist as well. Assume hes not a stupid and ignorant socialist though because he's not Scottish.

Who cares what you think of me? I don't.

Billy's response

frequently write guff which I think has some merit, you have to
cite others as if the mob gets to say if billy bonds writes guff. Never.

msg #508 from Pauline....oh so familiar

You don't know what paranoia is if youve used it so far out of context.

I'd suggest googling it before you call anyone else it.

Twice you've made an issue of me leaving and mocked me for it. When people knew why I did. And you think I'm awful.

Just stop talking to me full stop. I've had enough of you. I'm not trading insults with you on here.

I'll stay away from any thread you are on from now on. I really have had enough of you.

It's not us...it's her!
 scareymush
Msg: 730 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/6/2018 12:55:54 PM

See? Who's the troll? Not an incident and not an argument till ma mong shows up.

Why exactly do you refer to me as 'ma mong'?
 scareymush
Msg: 728 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 1/6/2018 12:41:57 PM

The highlight of my year on twitter was being told by an English labour voter that I was single handedly ruining jeremy corbyns chances of being PM

By saying how shite North Lanarkshire labour council were

Trolling the twitterati must be so much fun Ms. P.
 scareymush
Msg: 532 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 11:45:33 AM
I just want to repeat my thanks to you P.1 for bumping this thread....

It shows that your modus operandi as a troll supreme is consistent....in that you are unchangeable.

Sincerely and gratefully yours,

signed one of your many victims.
 scareymush
Msg: 527 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 11:36:10 AM
Thanks for bumping this thread P.1

What a fascinating piece of forum history!

Billy, msg #502, date: 29th Sept., 2017:

Carry on with your hateful thoughts on Corbyn....

I'm just taking the opportunity to remind myself and other interested parties that your behaviour towards myself and Orange is nothing new.........
 scareymush
Msg: 525 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2018 11:19:41 AM
Thanks for bumping this thread P.1

What a fascinating piece of forum history!

Billy, msg #502, date: 29th Sept., 2017:

Carry on with your political party broadcasts for SNP....

I'm just taking the opportunity to remind myself and other interested parties that your behaviour towards myself and Orange is nothing new.........
 scareymush
Msg: 21 (view)

A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 11:12:28 PM
I think you will find that rather than criticise I actually praised Roxy. I was neither censorious or behaving like a bully towards her. I believe she is mistaken in imagining myself and Orange have 'coupled up' together, it just so happens that we are both targets of the two P.s and are simultaneously inclined to respond in kind to personal attacks.

What the two P.s have done on this thread as on others is prove how sly they both are.....not a good look!

Also, they are, in unison, attempting to bait me but I shall take the higher road.

"A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”
 scareymush
Msg: 10 (view)

A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 2:38:40 PM
For you Bunny, if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Wwg0Y1Sc4

Intro to Dempsey's set by Glen Hansard who I love, he's a brilliant musician and is also equipped with a great mind.

But yes it seems Dempsey is more folksy than any other style....that first song, the lyrics for 'Negative Vibes'

Lord, Won't you give me the strength to be strong, and be true
Cos, Lord, when the devil gets into my head, I'm so blue
You knock me, if you're so mighty, why waste your time with me
If I'm bad, ignorant and sad
Why waste your time, you're mad
You're just mad, because your life is sad
You've done nothing worth while
Twist the knife
Because you hate your life
My life you want to spoil
I'm never going to let
Your negative vibes and comments
Get through to my psyche and cripple me
I'm never going to let
Your negative vibes and comments
Get through to my psyche and cripple me
I never will forget
The suffering that my people went through
In my country and overseas
Were no use, verbal abuse
That's all you have to give
You preach nil, you're so cynical
Jesus, wake up and live
Your bad vibe will drive away your tribe
And where will you be then
All alone
Heart as cold as stone
Hurting yourself again

Kind of appropriate lyrics given Flores man's never-ending verbal abuse....
 scareymush
Msg: 8 (view)

A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 1:58:09 PM
Perhaps not authentically technically but it's there in the background...that beat, that influence...fast, furious then a drop in tone then picked up again....that he sings in a strong Dublin accent might be what registers most with you?

Damien Dempsey is a musician who is able to be passionate without feeling embarrassed about it. Those who have seen his live shows, particularly back home in Dublin, will know that he has built up his ferociously loyal support by following in the footsteps of his early heroes Christy Moore, the Dubliners and the Pogues, while adding new influences from reggae and rock to Celtic rap. This new album, which is already No 2 in the Irish charts, is intense and varied, switching from acoustic ballads to pounding anthems worthy of the young Springsteen. It starts with a set of personal songs, based around the theme of living life to the full, and then changes gear. Serious is a brooding tale of drugs, temptation and Dublin street life, and Teachers is a reggae-tinged tribute to heroes from Bob Marley to Luke Kelly. To Hell or Barbados is a furious history lesson on the Irish expelled to the Caribbean as slaves by Cromwell. It confirms Dempsey's position as one of Ireland's great singer-songwriters.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/jun/15/worldmusic.shopping

I can hear it...

Good lord. Typing on a wee phone is hard.

Just as hard as thinking in your case...sap!
 scareymush
Msg: 92 (view)

Men, do we just need to grow a pair?
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:56:06 PM
I saw David Bowie in a nightclub in Dublin, it wasn't that the club was exclusive...it was more a well-kept secret, he was brought along by a regular and sat in the back relaxing...I wasn't introduced to him but he seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere...he had a really beautiful smile. I genuinely felt sad when I heard the news he died. I still haven't listened to his last work...I'm kind of frightened to.

As for growing a pair...in what aspect? It seems to me, the quieter, steadfast and gentler a man the better a man he be. All of us just need to be firm and assertive that way you just get respect regardless.
 scareymush
Msg: 3 (view)

A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:09:21 PM
What are you saying Roxy?

Just because myself and Orange are inclined to defend ourselves independently against a pair of trolls who fill the forums with their affirmations of love (albeit cryptically) on a daily basis doesn't a couple make. Together, I and Orange stand alone! And you are confused but I admire how important it is to you to promote balance and therefore harmony, it's a very nice trait but misguided in this instance.

The two P's in a pod are the architects of their own ruination....they just got more than they bargained for and were bettered.

Brilliant choice of ditty Square...certainly summed it up for me anyway.

In the interest of balance, I proffer this little ditty...although it's not my story it's something I get to experience where I live....so perhaps it's not so different in Dublin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCHJTt-Eu8

better version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTB-YP6jkMU

Damien Dempsey is worth some right proper checking out - he's fantastic....social commentary to a reggae beat...and that song there is powerful

Here's another flavor of Dublin...the nitty gritty side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv9oax2N160

scareymush
Msg: 15 (view)

Willy size
Posted: 1/3/2018 4:59:34 PM
Billy, I absolutely definitely do not worry that there could possibly be a similar dynamic, I'm saving myself for Leon. Only 30 years to go before I'm old enough for him!

Is sneezing a euphemism for something else?

They wrote a song for that situation you found yourself in.

"Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
T'was blind but now I see"
 scareymush
Msg: 11 (view)

Willy size
Posted: 1/3/2018 3:46:39 PM
Worshipping at the altar of Broflake's willy Sister Snowflake prayed and prayed herself into near-total bliss when the all seeing and all knowing voice broke her focus:
"No, no stupid woman...a thousand times NO, that is not how you do it!"
"How then can I please you, divine lord?"
"You can't...I will have to please myself!"

....cue one very frustrated saintly nun...but not so in the case of this lady

https://culturacolectiva.com/history/teresa-of-avila-spiritual-orgasm/

“In his hands, I saw a great golden spear, and at the iron tip there appeared to be a point of fire. This he plunged into my heart several times so that it penetrated to my entrails. When he pulled it out I felt that he took them with it, and left me utterly consumed by the great love of God. The pain was so severe that it made me utter several moans. The sweetness caused by this intense pain is so extreme that one cannot possibly wish it to cease, nor is one's soul content with anything but God. This is not a physical but a spiritual pain, though the body has some share in it—even a considerable share.”

@ Billy, it would be delightful to witness proper genuine affection but theirs is a desperate act.

Besides, I heard a rumour my real age is 40.
 scareymush
Msg: 468 (view)

whats the daftest thing you have done when drunk
Posted: 1/2/2018 6:25:51 PM
That comment was not made to you madam....your dishonest claim that it included you shows how despicable you are. You being the person who posts negative remarks about other women's daughters - a young girl you've never encountered is fair game to you apparently as are making jokes about rape.

Your post is a deliberate troll post where you are baiting Orange....you expect he will leave it there? At the point where you've accused him in the wrong?

You know quite well what you are doing, you are, in fact, an expert troll....you spent your Christmas conjuring up baiting posts for me and Orange....you finally got your reward of negative attention and now you've switched tactics to claim victim status once again.

The only way this all ends is if you quit your particular brand of trolling.

If myself and Orange can see through you, others can and will too.

But this is all yours and Flores man's twisted foreplay....what fun and laughter for you both.
 scareymush
Msg: 465 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 5:18:39 PM

I cant even post about politics on here without you going in on me

Shove off you cow. You aren't worth the shit on my shoe you waste of space.

Post away about politics all you like, I'm not the one who's complained about threads being turned into party political broadcasts for the SNP.

And you openly admitted that you will revise your opinion yourself as and when you like.....you didn't say you'd always revise your stance if a leg over was in the offing....that's just my theory based on your recent actions.
 scareymush
Msg: 462 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 4:05:56 PM

what I write is tit-for-tat to what you write. Change yourself first and I'll change accordingly. You and orange are the problem here and I will keep beating you both till you finally learn the lesson even if it takes a 100 years! The sooner you learn that, the better off we'd all be. (:

The lesson?

Flores man....who do you think you are with your stunted growth and stunted brain development?

Not that you mind that given that you have been trolling people on here for at least a decade with fake profiles etc. Indeed, I'm aware of many things even your first profile - which wasn't a fake profile. How old are you, scraey, for instance? Are you 40? (:

So what did it say on my first profile then? Did you save a screenshot?
 scareymush
Msg: 460 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 3:46:08 PM

Ask orange what he meant about the cycling proficiency comments

Special nickname

Hinting that a primary school child is giving out sexual favours?

Where's your outrage?

Did he specify the age at which you had taken the test in his satire? I got the impression your character Baba Yapper had given it many tries and that despite her lack of success she kindly helped others to pass. But whatever his intent (which was not how your depraved mind read it) do you think it's right to joke about rape regardless?

Go back and read scarey

Think you must have missed the post where I described Paul as kind funny and intelligent

Last time I checked you hadn't said that in response to my post.

Im certainly not going to change my opinion of him because of a troll like you.

I wouldn't expect you to change your opinion because of something I said, I'd expect you to change your opinion of him because of what he has written.
 scareymush
Msg: 456 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 3:13:39 PM

Pauls outburst above?

You want me to chin him for that given the names you've called me lately?

No.

I asked you to read it and tell me again that your freaky friend is kind, funny and intelligent....I said if you do, you'll be lying.

You decided not to lie.....good girl!

@ post above.....

Remember when I joined and you were bullying me right/left/centre? I warned you then. I told you to ignore me or else I'd put you in your place. You didn't heed my advice so I did. Cannae blame me can you?

Are you for real?????

Oh yeah.....silly question!

scareymush
Msg: 454 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 3:09:31 PM

Your theory in one of your sketches? That I'm chasing Paul and he's not interested in me.

Meanwhile orange refers to me as his gf and we are in luuuurve

The point is, neither of you know anything

The point is that you don't know satire or understand what a parody is.

Fair enough...so I take it then that your little sketches were based on perceived/presumed facts?

Like my daughter stealing money from me to buy a bottle of gin or me going to a moneylender???

What was that you wrote about Orange? Here's you making a joke about male rape:

His cell door swung open. A 20 Stone tattooed prisoner looked him up and down and said Im going to have fun with you!

Noooooooo. Not again he screamed.

He assumed the position and awaited his fate

Think of gestalt. Think of Freud.

Where was 10 lube when you needed a pack!

It's not funny....jokes like that are never funny. Some feminist you are!
 scareymush
Msg: 450 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 2:23:43 PM

Where did I say the word flirt?

Did you need to use the word flirt when you wrote the quote below?

Oooooooooo

Orange. I could listen to you all day orange

Shame you have a girlfriend orange.

I've not had a shag since Craig logan left bros

Perhaps you meant something worse ....perhaps you were projecting your desperation on to me?

Read your freaky little friend's outburst above, then tell me again that he is kind, funny and intelligent.....you'll be lying if you do of course.
 scareymush
Msg: 446 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 12:45:05 PM
Now, who's looking ridiculous...

I'd be hard-pressed to be as boring as you, somehow that's a thing which doesn't come as naturally to me as it does yourself and the little fella.

Admiring a person's writing skills and saying you could read what they wrote, again and again, is not flirting, not in my world anyway.

And it's true that when reading his stories you get real value for your time and attention....it's such a pleasure. I loved all of it but this excerpt really set my imagination on fire and made me laugh.

"Tell us more about Little Master Misery and Baba Yapper, grandfather", cried Vanya. "Well, little one, when Little Master Misery went off to attend to his duties at the chip fryer, Baba Yapper would be left all alone. At night, she would roll her bandwagon and soapbox down to the inn and hide in doorways. When someone approached, she would jump out and scare them silly with her worst Bell's Palsy face. Oh! but it would give them a fright and she would cackle her way back into the shadows. "Did she really have Bell's Palsy, grandfather?" asked Maroosia. "Well, maybe she did and maybe she didn't, young one," replied Old Peter. "One thing is certain about Baba Yapper: if someone had an affliction, you can be sure that she'd declare that she had a worse one. Maybe that had turned true over the years and had become self fulfilling. Or maybe the wind had turned while she had been inspecting Little Master Misery's tiny пенис for troll warts..." "Urrrrrrggghhh!" shouted Vanya. "... Or maybe she had simply drunk too many Bell's..."

Now...am I to be accused of flirting with jacknher too? I haven't properly flirted with Mikitaka but I might be more flirty just so you know what flirting actually is.
 scareymush
Msg: 443 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2018 10:27:47 AM

And newsflash. In an Indy Scotland I wouldn't necessarily vote snp.

Not exactly news though is it?

We all know a revisionist like yourself reserves the right to change her mind as often as she changes her knickers. How many times a year do you change your knickers.....52 times or 365?

I pity the poor fecker who has to edit your streams of consciousness ...I think it would be better for Scottish Independence if they put you out to work on the streets with a bullhorn....you have the look, you have the voice and you definitely have the x factor to rant and rave all day long on Motherwell Highstreet.

Show ALL Forums