Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Moderators
 scareymush
Msg: 13 (view)

Moderators
Posted: 11/18/2017 3:31:21 PM
This a more fun thread

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts5776072.aspx

An example of over-zealous moderation by a meglamaniac....he actually got worse as the years went by, he went mental and was banned.

I'd forgotten about the site me and my mate created, that was fun for a while....Late happened to refer to it after someone claimed she'd been slagged on there, he said people joining other forums were not welcome on these forums hahaha

Moral of the story?

First, be careful what you wish for (i.e. moderation). Second, power - in the wrong heads and very wrong mental state - corrupts!
 scareymush
Msg: 57 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/16/2017 6:37:01 PM
msg 30, 'lette

You have a tongue in your head. If you aren't happy with the names Paul is calling you then call him out yourself because I am done trying to stand up for someone who has a ridiculous bee in their bonnet with me over zero!

Alrighty! Apparently, it has no effect on you being referred to by name as an even more insulting diminutive shortening of your actual name...that's o.k., you are weak-willed and not alone when it comes to crises of confidence.
msg 33

It's ridiculous that comments are made about white Knighting given the amount of shit I've had on here the last few days for allegedly not challenging someone enough.

Given the context, it's not ridiculous....your fella has numerous fake profiles on here...his Leon profile has been extremely rude to you so it doesn't surprise me you're in denial about that given how you believe you are in love with the superiorly named 'Paul'. He's playing to his audience, you are his stalwart....he slags you off with Leon, yet rushes to your aid as 'Paul' should he decide it's me who's taking you to task.....smoke and mirrors!

Paul has one thing right though. Cross certain people on here and you get this treatment which is pretty much why back in the day certain people on here could say what the hell they liked. They knew they were pretty much bulletproof.

Yeah, I know exactly what you are implying there missus....your multiple bans 'back in the day' were due to your post-whoring, attention-seeking, surreptitious invites to your personal pity party crappola....the mod in question was fed up of you wrecking the then dynamic and the only reason I didn't get sanctioned was because they'd spent enough time on the forums to know I wasn't, in fact, guilty of the complaints made against me by bitter cvnts who despised my brand of cheekiness and hated the competition when it came to attracting male interest

Msg 35

Point me to where I said I condoned anything he said about you and your family?

Stop being so facile.....you understand quite well that when you took umbrage with my negative responses to a fvcker who slags off my children you are being a hypocrite because you make it clear that my daughter (I'll remind you now that you are a daughter too) is quantifiably easy and even justifiable prey to an imbecilic moron simply because she exists as my child....I didn't register your being affronted by the fvckwit's claim that all of my children are 'f.cking mongs' either, yet you took issue with Square's response to a seemingly perturbed poster's quest for understanding re her recent diagnosis as a person suffering from Aspergers and on the Autism spectrum....you pick and choose your causes don't you? Consistency is not your forte by any means except when it comes to being a bore.

Msg 51

Just don't think its a fake profile and certainly don't think its Leon. Or you if that was what was being indicated at any point.

The Wiz of Wizardville has spoken....let's take her word for it...it's not as if she is not prone to telling porkie pies as and when....ever...at all!
 scareymush
Msg: 23 (view)

Tattoos?
Posted: 11/16/2017 3:40:27 PM
I would never take issue with people having tattoos because I think it's none of my business really....poseurs are people I consider tragic though and if you're going to get a tattoo as a fashion statement please try and remember how laughed at 'fashion victims' are.

I've seen really nice tats and figured they were/are representative of the individual wearing them...poignant or evocative of happy times...go ahead, wear your heart on your sleeve...literally, why not!

I do happen to know a lot of dodgy people (a circumstance of location and connections) who would never have a tattoo because of it being an identifying mark should they have a brush with the law.

I like my skin the way it is with its countless tiny freckles and I like how my freckles are a map of the year they suddenly appeared and my own progress and development through those years. I used to feel upset when yet another freckle appeared in the most inconvenient of places like the outer corner of my eyelid or bizarrely on my lip but then I began to enjoy the randomness of their appearance....sometime later I stopped scrutinising my body that intently deciding that it really doesn't matter, I am what I am, why change that?
 scareymush
Msg: 21 (view)

More expensive booze?
Posted: 11/16/2017 2:21:23 PM
I always find it strange and actually sort of selfish the way some of those who've succumbed to substance abuse and happily lived to tell the tale carry on living life as one of the walking wounded and might regale you with tales of their worst experiences...is it supposed to impress us? Are we supposed to be thrilled to be in the presence of some sort of maverick?

All this...."I'm damaged!", "I am a victim!", "I struggled with my demons and survived!" and nary a word of guilt or shame expressed with regard to what their loved ones have had to endure. They surely can't describe themselves as 'recovering' if they don't acknowledge the harm they've caused?

Anyways, all of this price-fixing of alcohol sold here there and everywhere seems familiar...it's already occurred in Ireland, I think it's fair enough to make it reasonably costly considering the age some people start drinking.

As Kirk says, it's the availability of alcohol which is the greater issue...they sell it in motorway garages, at the local newsagent-cum-grocery shops, stock loads of it in the supermarkets, at the many off-licenses and in the local pub (takeaways) here.

My friend is a member of AA and NA, he says pubs are temples to the devil and far too tempting...In Ireland, when asking for directions, you'll be advised to turn left after one pub, carry on up that road till you see the church of the holy apostles or some such, turn tight after that, take a swift turn left at the next pub you see with that big sign advertising a free ceilidh next Saturday....and on and on...pubs and churches being the more famous/popular landmarks.

Recently, the Irish government have decided that increasing the cost of cigarettes wasn't enough of a deterrent - most smokers opted to buy rolling tobacco instead because of the high cost - now if you want to buy tobacco for rolling your own cigarettes you have to buy a 30gram pack at a cost of €16.00, it used to be that you could buy 12.5 grams for €6.00.
 scareymush
Msg: 20 (view)

Hair. How important is it?
Posted: 11/16/2017 1:19:48 PM

Ah'm under the thumb.... been told to keep mine long and grow the beard longer

Well Square, that's the thing about having non-dormant hair follicles, you can cut your hair, you can grow it long, you can shave it completely off and become a member of the Aryan Brotherhood to boot....others, the unlucky unfortunate ones will never get within a hair's whisper of having your choices. I'd say it's probably sh1te for some fellas if they resemble the Mitchell brothers' wanna be thug garden gnome.

There's something about a quiff that makes a man very desirable indeed.
 scareymush
Msg: 56 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/16/2017 1:01:13 PM
@ Orange...I know....I see exactly what you see!

Hahaha, this is all becoming more of a joke than I could have ever thought.

That plonker has missed his calling, he really should while away his hours being a conspiracy theorist, might even make a few bitcoins out of it.

He fits the criteria by being bad enough and mad enough to persist with his delusions.

For example: http://www.cracked.com/article_24597_why-pizzagate-stupidest-conspiracy-theory-ever.html

Pauline, I'll be dealing with your bollix posted on the other page anon.....meanwhile, I'd suggest you stop trying to paint the mental midget as whiter than white because you're looking like a liar more than anything else.
 scareymush
Msg: 14 (view)

Tattoos?
Posted: 11/15/2017 12:41:01 PM
1. Nobody told me I was mistaken, some doubted you are the same person but agreed the likeness is uncanny...that is all.

2. Fvck off cretin!

3. Why don't you visit a psychiatrist? You have serious issues with reality and self-awareness. Being a troll to the extent you are with your sexist misogynist posts, i.e. thinking being male makes you superior and your hatred for women who disagree with your delusions of grandeur is symptomatic of a serious personality disorder.

4. The master of fake profiles? I'd like to know who said that...

5. Are people scared of me?

6. You're a troll...a dim-witted psychopathic poor man's excuse for an 'agent provocateur'...you can't even match those Russians from the Troll Factory in St. Petersburg.....you pushed and you prodded over a long period of time....seeking attention and adverse reactions, wanting to anger people - you get a reaction, you cry like a baby....fvcking useless!

Finally, for the rest of all those attacks on me personally...pure projection!
 scareymush
Msg: 3 (view)

Zimbabwe - crisis or coup?
Posted: 11/15/2017 11:35:30 AM
I don't know if you have Netflix but they have or did have a brilliant documentary on there called 'Democrats'.

It was very insightful and fascinating....a lot of people are terrified of Mugabe.

Here's a useful write-up:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ppxyjy/show-me-what-zimbabwean-democracy-looks-like-495

I hope the usual suspects don't feel the need to stick their oar in this time except for possible peace-keeping.
 scareymush
Msg: 12 (view)

Tattoos?
Posted: 11/15/2017 11:27:46 AM
Leon, why were you using 10ky's image on your original profile?

Guess what's the #1 cause of your/your daughter's disability? Oxygen starvation at birth. You see how obvious what you are trying to do is?

I will not discuss my children with you further than to say no child of mine was starved of oxygen at birth. God know's what Pauline remembers I've written, no doubt the turncoat will happily fill you in with her perception of what I've previously posted....because love is being a pair of nasty gossips about other people...

But let's get back to the subject of your being incapable of wit or humour, it ties in well with your NPD...the things you find funny others would be appalled by (as evidenced already)...when attempting to be funny you tell outrageous lies, hoping, I suspect, to hit the nail on the head, certainly your intent is to be as nasty as possible....but that's what inadequate people like you do, you're really angry with me now for exposing you as a liar, as your own sock puppet, and one particular vulnerability - your embarrassment at being short on everything a normal person isn't...so you take cheap shots at my nearest and dearest, you're lazy and unimaginative amongst every other fault.

...and pauline has nothing to do with this. "I genuinely don't understand your need to bring" Pauline "into this" besides trying to bully her because she refused to join you wee bullying squad.

Pauline has everything to do with this....she's a woman in her late 40's, she's witnessed your despicable behaviour, commented upon it, called you up on it, expressed her horror and disgust, she's involved..... As it stands, she's behaving very badly right now and I don't have any squad, shared disgust does not a squad make ...you've amassed your own anti-10ky's posts club all by yourself by being a prolific troll of the worst kind.

PS: I'm not enjoying or proud in the least of having to talking this shite to strangers on a fkn forum. On the contrary, it's pretty shameful and irritating. However, you deserve every bit of it and more because of your evil nature.

None of my children deserves any of the things you've written about them and you are lying when you say you are ashamed of your posts, that you are not enjoying how plain evil you are being....you are loving every minute of it.

Leave me alone and I'll do exactly the same. Keep on talking shite/bullying me and I'll do exactly the same. Very simple.

I'm not talking sh1te nor am I bullying you. I'm telling the truth and you can't handle it because you're a fvcking moron....I'll post as and when I like you ridiculous troll and I'll be funny too!
 scareymush
Msg: 9 (view)

Tattoos?
Posted: 11/15/2017 9:48:17 AM

-scarey
That's a good idea though. Instead of parasitising the state, you could wear a sign around your neck saying "I'm with stupid" as per your suggestion, grab you daughter's hand and venture on the streets of Dublin. Have your daughter sing IRA songs while rattling a few pennies in a cup. If that don't work, have her sing the God Save the Queen. At least you'll make some tomatoes and eggs nae? Nothing to lose. (shrugs)

Really?

Thanks for the reminder that Pauline's as moronic as you....I might have doubted that but I'm 100% sure now.

I have a feeling humour and wit are two things you'll never manage to achieve, it doesn't help that you're extremely ignorant, immensely dense, were probably starved of oxygen at birth and had far too man bangs on that fat head of yours during your formative years of course.

I genuinely don't understand your need to bring my daughter into this.....your alter ego Leon did the same with my parents....there's enough to be scathing about me out there - is your imagination really that lacking along with all those desireable inches?
 scareymush
Msg: 2 (view)

Tattoos?
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:19:14 PM
There's plenty of wide open space on your noggin to use that Nazi type font you used to have your name tattooed on your arm to write the words "I'm with stupid" and an arrow pointing downwards.
 scareymush
Msg: 84 (view)

Soap opera on the UK
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:07:40 PM
No doubt about it, you're as predictable as the day is long poor little Mr. Misunderstood.

Catholics don't learn off sections of the bible /scripture to quote at will like people of your religious persuasion do....we have a hard enough time remembering the exact words of the Hail Mary and Our Father or when to kneel, sit or stand up at mass...that's because we don't actually go to mass these days....the majority of us.

here's a link for you pea-brain, have a read, learn the meanings, that way your internet lover won't have to keep reminding you how to speak proper weegie or whatever

http://www.firstfoot.com/dictionary/full.html
 scareymush
Msg: 83 (view)

Soap opera on the UK
Posted: 11/14/2017 3:45:39 PM
He's such a freak...I genuinely don't believe I've encountered anything as utterly inept as him before, he's not funny, he's seriously dim and he cavorts around these forums spouting barely discernable gibberish like a headless chicken!

I reckon the 'St. Paul's dome' he was referring to is his own chromedome...you'd think he'd have the decency to cover up his shiny bonce with a bandana or hat when photos are taken of him with the flash on.

see what I mean by gibberish:

Well, well ... birth of a feather!

He makes zero sense....give him a few minutes and he'll have edited his post to correct typos etc and probably throw in some extra crap for good luck.
 scareymush
Msg: 63 (view)

Soap opera on the UK
Posted: 11/13/2017 5:09:16 PM
It's a beautiful thing to see two needy people become one, two co-dependents together forever....just what the goddess of love would adore.

A giant ego gets pandered to by someone who thinks 'to love' equals subservience.

What's this bullsh1t about being called names and people being nasty to you Pauline....I haven't seen any of that? You love to be a drama queen, it's bordering on the ridiculous now, your excessive bleating on about how people are so unkind to you.

Next time you have your legs around that moron's neck be careful because you'll be up for double murder if you should accidentally choke him to death.
 scareymush
Msg: 50 (view)

Soap opera on the UK threads
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:50:04 AM

^^^
-scarey
No! IDIOT! You are to blame. Assume your responsibilities for once! Fkn fat cow! It's only you and Leon who have had fake profiles on here. Who do you think you're going to fool with that simple and deeply disturbed/sick/obsessive brain of yours?!

Why did Leon use your picture on his profile?

Pauline is to blame for your sh1t...it's gotten worse since she began to accommodate you....your current behaviour and your resurrecting Leon is her fault, no question about that!
 scareymush
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2017 11:10:41 AM
Leon, we know you lie about everything, including your height, location and age.

Would you like to explain why you were using a photo of the idiot 10ky on your other profile?

Pauline, your bessie mate is calling me and my children names....you are to blame for that!

-mushed-brains.
You are to blame for that because you are the bully on here. May it serve you as a lesson: If you can't take it, don't dish it!

No...Pauline is entirely at blame. She knows you're thick as a brick, nasty, uncouth, sexist, bigoted and a misogynist but she supports you anyhow and now you've reintroduced your alter-ego to the forum, more boring bollix will ensue....

vvvvvvvvvvv
 scareymush
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2017 10:22:31 AM
A sober reminder to everyone participating......Leon is 10ky!

The proof has already been provided.
 scareymush
Msg: 22 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/13/2017 12:35:44 AM
Thank you Orange...

^^
You've been doing this for the last 10 yrs with zero respect for the people on here who are forced to read your bullshite and witness your hate and anger. When will you stop and leave us in peace? When will you learn that you don't intimidate anyone? People feel only pitty towards you for your unfortunate situation.

Taking out your anger at people on here will not repair your defective daughter and will not mitigate your loneliness or cure your sick mind. It will not takes pounds off your weight and feet off your height. Learn to accept your situation as it is.

Somebody should at least call social services and make sure that she's not torturing animals and/or her children. The poor woman is clearly out of her mind.

Good job Pauline!

Really good job girl......you allowed that to happen, how you could is a wonder.....I'd love for you to be forced to put up with the same....I blame you completely for enabling that creature and his disgusting posts, especially since you've claimed to have suffered the insufferable via horrible swine....

Thank you very much for allowing it be acceptable for an idiot to insult my family in such a horrible way whilst you pretend it's all about you......unforgivable!
 scareymush
Msg: 18 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/12/2017 5:55:35 PM

I couldn't pull a pint right now and I live in a town full of inbred hobbits but you are right.

In fact you don't know how close to the mark you are.

Ps, the inbred hobbits thing was a joke.

Unless you know wishy, then you'll know it's not :)

Is that @ what I've posted about wonderboy's issues with his height? He has issues galore and subjects us all to his frustrations with his various lacks on here on a daily basis...my needling him about any of his insurmountable 'problems' is not a personal attack on yourself by any stretch.

As I've said before, where I live the majority of young people are lanky and tall...so tall, I've witnessed people subtracting inches from their height because they felt self-conscious after short people called them names ....so what?

Are short people's feelings more easily hurt than tall people's?

Do we all have to not mention the elephant in the room when there's a short person around who's suffering from a Napoleon Complex lest you have a hissy fit?
 scareymush
Msg: 16 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/12/2017 4:59:20 PM

^^
They're great. When this place dies off and I feel like trolling someone, I know I can rely on scarey and orange. They're easy to bait. They can't resist the urge and they're very touchy xD

At one point, I was kinda worried. I was ignoring scarey and she stopped attacking me. I had to nudge her gently by saying that she's been muzzled to get her going again. It worked like a charm. Very predictably, she took hook, line and sinker! :D

More deluded bollix from a clapped out overgrown key ring ornament.

Now he's admitting he's a troll but 'ignoring me' hasn't impacted my consistency in responding to numerous despicable posts authored by him...well, more likely he lifted most of his crap from somewhere else anyway.

You're losing the plot little man! One minute you're not a troll, next you're a troll par excellence......

I fully expect your post to have been edited at least ten times by the time I read it again, I'll admit I'm curious to see what you'll change it to
 scareymush

earworms
Posted: 11/12/2017 3:39:51 PM

These days because given that u have half a dozen kids from half a dozen men, in the past, I must assume that you sat on any available c0ck. Drug dealer, old man, impaired mentally, jobless, uneducated, scum, woman-beater etc made no difference to you as long as whoever it was had the guts to stick his c0ck in you -DISGUSTING THOUGHT!

Ahhhh...and he felt the need to come up with a reason why he said that super fast...uhu

But then he wasn't quite finished yet.....there was more (Oh boy, this berk's obsessed with evening the score)!

Yeah, you're proud of your kid's height because there's nothing else to be proud of in them if they happen to be like you. Then again, what use is it to be tall if they're f.cking mongs?

Did you just write "f.cking mongs?"

Indeed, short stature can lower your self esteem (ex. Orange above) just like being big and fat if you happen to be a woman; aye? (;

You're shorter...and so much less of a man....you're barely human even....

I'll be sure to let the children know what you written about their Da and about me & them.

Oh Wait....you're not quite finished editing yet and added a little something extra to your first paragraph:

Look a bit at yourself today... you got exactly what you bargained for which is rather sad.

What is rather sad? The fact you are a hopeless loser of a very poorly constructed facsmile of a human? You're misshapen, your legs tiny, arms overly long...your noggin fvcked in every way and you are a deluded fantasist to boot.

Nearly missed your edit of the third paragraph...

[.....]if you are weak of character

You're so weak of character you can't even make up your mind what to post....

Does this fvcker ever finish editing his posts? Now his second paragraph has been changed to read differently:

Yeah, you're proud of your kid's height because there's nothing else to be proud of; correct? Then again, what use is it to be tall if you're also a f.cking mong? tut tut tut.

Why don't you just p1ss off?
 scareymush
Msg: 11 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/12/2017 2:48:58 PM

^^
Plenty of people have a life online, love, apparently. Having a life offline is the problem for most ppl on here. I don't think Paulette has that issue frankly but hey hooo... Scarey most definitely does. She needs c0ck like the desert needs the rain. She's got more cobwebs than fkn Tutankhamen's tomb these days.

These days? What do you mean by 'these days'....do you know me from years ago or something?

Anyway...I won't hold out on a response to my questioning Noddy on his slip up....I already know who he is.......still isn't it nice that Pauline has a white knight at the ready to rush to her rescue? Sehr süß.....

Life is odd and kinda cruel...imagine being so short a 'man', of course, you'd feel intimidated by everybody else being taller and more confident...we fit in...we're getting taller too, we have children 1'1"inch taller than your miniscule self.....I get it, I really do...you're a peculiarity, nobody notices you till they've accidentally stepped on top of you and yeah, for key ring size boy he would be living it large online....

All those sexist and homophobic 'jokes' are his attempt to be accepted as a man by other men because his lowly stature makes him feel so insecure.

Here's a cool song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3xcybdis1k

Poor aul' fvckface....the lyrics will stick in his craw, 'cos he'll never ever be the man.

"Who's the man? Who's the man?
I'm the man, I'm the man
Who's the man with the plan?
I'm the man."

I hope the chorus turns into an earworm for him and as the words play over and over again driving him madder and madder, I hope he hears my laughter in the background....hahahahaha
 scareymush
Msg: 4 (view)

earworms
Posted: 11/12/2017 12:14:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l66d2m4k6ds

Winnie The Pooh is having a wank
"And what are you up to?" said Tommy the Tank
Peter the Rabbit is at it as well
And all the young pixies in Dingelydell

Singing: "Fvck off Noddy, you stupid prat"
"Fvck off Noddy in your rotten hat"

Sinbad the Sailor is drunk as a sack
Mary Contrary is flat on her back
Pinky and Perky are having a snog
Little Miss Muffet's been sick as a dog

Singing: "Fvck off Noddy, you little prick"
"Fvck off Noddy, you get on my wick"

Happy and Dopey are smoking a joint
Sneezy's flaked out, he can't see the point
"Fvck this for a lark" said Sweet Jack of Hearts
"Which one of you **stards has shit on my tarts?"

Singing: "Fvck off Noddy you bloodless berk"
"Fvck off Noddy, you're just a jerk"

Fvck off Noddy, you smelly turd
Fvck off Noddy you're so absurd
Fvck off Noddy you stupid prat
Fvck off Noddy in your rotten hat
Fvck off Noddy you little wimp
Fvck off Noddy you're a piss brained shrimp
Fvck off Noddy you stupid prat
Fvck off Noddy in your rotten hat
 scareymush
Msg: 31 (view)

Would you date someone with very different views
Posted: 11/12/2017 11:52:32 AM
As we all know Orange...shrimpy is projecting. It's hilarious to realise about him that he's a prime candidate for becoming a sub in a BDSM relationship.

Because of his warped views and skewed understanding of masculinity, being 'pvssy-whipped' is probably his fantasy.

scareymush
Msg: 6 (view)

Whats your favourite insult.
Posted: 11/12/2017 11:45:25 AM
My favourite insults are the ones myself and friends invent ourselves which are never quite as funny in the retelling unless you were there, otherwise fvcking cvnt does nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGy-j_oH5Q
 scareymush
Msg: 40 (view)

what makes you laugh
Posted: 11/12/2017 11:40:24 AM
They were very clever at sight gags...it's funny how you knew exactly what to expect - Laurel having hold of one end of the ladder, thinking Hardy had hold of the other but he'd bent down to pick something up...somehow Hardy avoids getting hit with the ladder as he bends then stands a few times as Laurel swings the ladder around trying to keep a grip...and you hope Hardy won't get hit but he does eventually...I'm not describing it well but obviously the choreography was brilliant.

I really enjoyed them and Harold Llyod. I wish I'd been around in the days of vaudeville.

They have a buskers festival here every Summer but all those flicker enthusiasts always turn up with their massive lens and wreck it for the ordinary punter by being the first to gather round the performers ....grrr...
 scareymush
Msg: 25 (view)

How find others with autism / mental illness?
Posted: 11/10/2017 5:47:05 AM

[.......]And being called names for it as well.

Which names exactly?

There were comments made the other night about someone getting a 33 year old gf. Beat that 40 year old Paul. And comments about turning as gay as Paul for a gay comedian.

Oh how terrible....poor Paulie-waulie...diddums and all of that!

It's not all one way. And even if people have real grievances with him surely at some point you air them or you just stay away from one another.

Oh right, we all have a choice when it comes to being relentlessly trolled...."put up or shut up!"

You are very unforgiving when people respond in kind to fvckface.....what's that all about?

Are we not allowed bully the bully?

I've spent weeks not being able to exchange one civil word with him without being accused of wanting to shag him.

'weeks' is an exaggeration ...it's only been a week and a half.

It's not just Paul who have made these boards a horrible place to be over the months. This isn't just one person

Yes and thanks to you being part and parcel of his brand of postal delivery, we've had to put up with it for far longer than necessary.

And totally include myself in that. I should have ignored stuff I reacted to or just left and stayed away.

Don't play the innocent....you have actively encouraged him.....there's plenty of evidence out there on the forums of you being protective of his posts and excusing his behaviour....guilty as sin!
 scareymush
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2017 5:06:33 AM

They aren't being called out and asked why they've not challenged him. They aren't being accused of championing him. They aren't being accused of defending the indefensible. I didn't even mention Paul in this thread! I challenged someone who I thought was being flippant about someone's mental health issues..

Just me. This is absolutely pathetic and unnecessary.

Oh please....call out Paul now then, you've seen what he's continued to write....say something about him being insensitive right this minute!

@justanother, I get what you are saying re being considered/labelled disabled.....but here's the thing with Aspergers, it could almost be considered a gift, essentially you are just a little different and because your focus is elsewhere it doesn't mean (as you illustrated) that you deserve to be condescended to.

What is pathetic and unnecessary is Pauline's pretence that she is innocent of guilt because others have not been more forthright in establishing their horror at 10ky's dreadful post....well hold on a minute...just one second...anybody disgusted with him is discouraged from saying so because it will cause her to be so upset she'll bow out of posting...

It's all bullsh1t and lies....she's the loving daughter of a beloved mother....and my feelings for my child are secondary to her desire to have a peaceful time on the forums boring the tits off all and sundry by opting to dumb down and engage with a nasty troll with inane crapology....you're a sell out Pauline and worth far more than that.

BTW, thank you very much Roxy and Orange for sticking up for my child and me, I appreciate that.

As for not being aware of someone's personal history and taking their posts as read as a primary indicator of their horribleness...it's not unusual.
 scareymush
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2017 1:51:48 AM
^^^^^^^
So says the exemplar of moral rectitude.....and master of the English language....

Fvckin' piece of sh1t!

Thanks to you I'm completely washing my hands of Pauline now. I'm so p1ssed off that I imagined I could trust her integrity when really she's a player and suits herself.

I will never get over the fact that she has given out to me for slagging and messing and using that for a reason/threat to leave these boards whilst not taking you to task for the despicable things you post on a public forum....

It's a good thing I'm wiser and less accepting of bollix now....lesson learned!
 scareymush

Posted: 11/9/2017 7:08:40 PM

I'm going to remind you that I mentioned my daughter's Aspergers before and that 10ky said my daughter is handicapped...how do you feel about that?

Was that a response to my above question?

Actually, this is his post I was referring to...admittedly he didn't use the word 'handicapped', my mistake...

^^
When will you realise that taking out your frustration and anger at your situation on random people online or your sister is useless? I didn't beat you up and abandon you with a disabled child. It was your ex. I didn't make you fat and big. It was nature. You're targeting the wrong person. Target yourself instead. Work on yourself. That might help.

Nonetheless, my daughter would not appreciate being called disabled.

Not sitting on here watching people getting a kicking for nothing

Apparently, it's not an issue when an innocent who has never posted on here is victimised because she is my daughter....you have to get your priorities straight and the rest of what he said was disgusting lies.

You think people should be allowed to be open and honest without fear of being mocked?

Yet you champion an idiot who mocks everyone and even invents things to mock them about.....I don't get it?

I understand your annoyance with one poster's response but I happen to know something about his family circumstance which you may not and he knows full well all about Aspergers and its impact on a loved one. Despite all of our faults...some truly terrible, I've heard him talk with great pride about his loved one and their achievements despite the odds, the loved one in question is well adjusted and has found their niche...

Yet you allow yourself to defend the indefensible and ignore their nasty streak.

Go ahead and withdraw from the forum if it is that unpleasant for you to be here but emotional blackmail doesn't work....God knows I've tried that shtick a few times...hence my awareness the failure rate is high.
 scareymush
Msg: 17 (view)

Smoking
Posted: 11/9/2017 4:59:35 PM

It her disability and the bad hand life dealt her that fill her with anger and bitterness. One has to tolerate her until she decides to visit a doctor.

Nothing unkind or disingenuous about that comment then?

Of course not....Luvalot's exceeded expectation by being incredibly generous with his sympathy and understanding...how is it possible I could have misunderstood his purer motives until now...I just don't know???

Taking a leaf out of his book, I too shall consult the bullsh1t generator for words so befuddling only a moron would be impressed...

Here goes:

Being is the richness of being, and of us. This life is nothing short of an unveiling spark of unlimited grace. By unveiling, we believe.
 scareymush

The most embarassing thing thats ever happened to you
Posted: 11/9/2017 4:24:49 PM
I am constantly embarrassing myself by mistaking other people for people I know....it's embarrassing because I'm the sort to greet friends with a big smile and generally act delighted to see them, that all falls rather flat when the recipient asks "who are you?"

I'm reconsidering the usefulness of bifocals.
 scareymush

Posted: 11/9/2017 4:15:30 PM

I hope people get that if they think anything that was posted above deserves to be laughed at

You're right, it's not something to cruelly joke about but the OP herself has admitted people tend to think that her honesty re her situation is a p1sstake so hopefully she won't be affected by comments which come as no surprise.

I'm going to remind you that I mentioned my daughter's Aspergers before and that 10ky said my daughter is handicapped...how do you feel about that?
 scareymush
Msg: 15 (view)

Smoking
Posted: 11/9/2017 4:05:04 PM
So you believe I am being hateful towards you? That I am angry with you? That I am going out of my way to upset you?

Success for Guru Tikka Masala!

Of course it's no one 's business what anybody gets up to privately.....I'm joking about the posts you are both making recently, your back and forth; deliberately making wild inferences to have a laugh....not at you but at him moreso, you've been caught in the crossfire only.

Even so, I know I'm not being horrible or mean, I might be causing slight embarrassment but that's the extent of it. The person I want to bring down to earth (not you) on the other hand has been very cruel and slanderous...he's yet to apologise and continues unabated, so fvck him.

For you, I won't take the pee out of his apparent burgeoning feelings for yourself and will focus instead on his ineptitude and lack in every other area....obviously that amounts to very little, I might come up short, it won't require a lot of thought and I'll be repeating myself a lot as the message always fails to register with Sir Luvalot.
 scareymush

Do you have food quirks?
Posted: 11/9/2017 9:30:27 AM
Butterhead lettuce sends you to sleep with sweet dreams especially when accompanied by a cool glass of milk.

If you have never experienced this quantum shift inherent in nature, it can be difficult to dream. Have you found your myth? How should you navigate this primordial quantum soup?

You and I are dreamers of the dreamscape. Consciousness consists of supercharged waveforms of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an invocation of the primordial. By invocation, we dream.

All forms of truly nutrtious foodstuffs are quirky (think root vegetables - the shapeshifters of the plant world), a soupçon of all, i.e. a varied diet, is your best bet....but if something disgusts you don't eat it, after all, there is a reason you are disgusted.

Finally, we are at a crossroads of starfire and delusion. We are in the midst of an infinite condensing of wisdom that will give us access to the infinite itself. Reality has always been bursting with dreamers whose auras are nurtured by wellbeing.
 scareymush

Smoking
Posted: 11/9/2017 7:11:07 AM

Actually, the shite you telling this crap-talker frustrated turd her for? Ignore her. She a nutter. Can't you see? People full of anger and hate like her disgust me quite frankly even though she's not entirely responsible for her actions.

Have you finally finished editing your post? How many bleedin' edits did it take to come up with that hilariousness?

So, he's a man of many regrets...forgot to say this, meant to say that...used to be eta stood for 'estimated time of arrival' now it means 'edited to add'. And that's the sum total of a tosser's daily mental exercise...eta...eta...wait; hold on; there's something else I meant to say....

If the newly converted alleged sapiophile likes a woman who thinks for herself why try to influence her opinion of other people with blatant and scurrilous lies?

'Divide and Conquer' springs to mind.

OT: put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And another thing.........

......that's the longest belch I've ever made!
 scareymush
Msg: 8 (view)

Smoking
Posted: 11/9/2017 5:26:20 AM
I have the cure for what ails you both....I'd tell you but I know you'd both be offended.

Suffice to say, there are other tax-free ways to sate your oral fixations, although one such way didn't work out so well for Michael Douglas.
 scareymush
Msg: 31 (view)

what makes you laugh
Posted: 11/9/2017 3:36:50 AM
Pauline!

Slagging is good for the soul. It keeps a person grounded....especially if they are going through the redbull effect of the first flush of love.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201301/the-educative-value-teasing-0

I'll be continuing to slag anybody I like. If someone can't laugh at themselves they cannot claim to have a sense of humour.
 scareymush

Posted: 11/8/2017 12:37:00 PM
Despite living in a rural area it seems mental health services are available to you...you'll have had a nurse and social worker assigned to you surely?

Either of them would be my first port of call when it comes to finding out if there are meetups or even occupational therapy group sessions you could attend with others suffering the same issues. Even if such things are an endless bus or train journey away you should push yourself to go and attend them anyway, consider it a minor achievement.

This is a dating website which most people refer to as 'Plenty of Freaks' but I don't think anybody actually wants to meet one but many do regardless.

Why not join a facebook group?
 scareymush
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2017 11:27:36 AM
^^^^^^
Goodness gracious...I wonder who yer man is trying to impress?

He's suddenly turned into Scotland's answer to a Swami - Guru Tikka Masala...

It must be love, love, love
It must be love, love, love
Nothing more, nothing less
Love is the best
 scareymush

Please listen to my new single
Posted: 11/8/2017 7:14:04 AM
Yeah, I liked that. Is the sound quality a bit poor though?

I'm all congested (cold) so my hearing is similar to listening underwater, it might just be me who thinks the sound could be improved.
 scareymush
Msg: 24 (view)

what makes you laugh
Posted: 11/8/2017 7:03:59 AM
Lots of gay men love boobs...to them it looks like women are wearing their @rses the wrong way round - the bigger the cleavage the better....I'd even venture to say some gay men really believe Jessica Rabbit has the ideal feminine form, not that they'd be tempted, its all about aesthetics really....but that might just be the Irish gays.

I would not be surprised if el stupido is gay actually, he certainly had the hots for Orange.

Forgot to say how hilarious the IT Crowd is.
 scareymush

Whats the nicest thing anyone has done for you lately
Posted: 11/8/2017 5:49:57 AM
Absolutely nothing!

That's actually tragic....goddamn you universe!
 scareymush

Posted: 11/8/2017 5:36:32 AM
I think racists and homophobes are evil, if not completely evil, they're definitely unthinking oiks and I can't abide ignorance.

I think I might go on a date with nearly most types of men except the above...I wouldn't be judging them just yet, it could be the case that until I tell them what to think, say and do, they simply had no idea what is right and proper.
 scareymush

Why did you choose the political party you vote for
Posted: 11/8/2017 5:24:50 AM
I've decided I'm going to vote strategically from now on...I'm going to put proper thought into how my vote ensures more women in higher positions in government.

I'll be properly scrutinising all local representatives from now on to see exactly what policies they have in place for women and children. It isn't always the case that individuals share all the ideals and goals of their party.

Recently I've been leaning towards voting Sinn Fein, they have strong female representation and also they have experience as a political party both north and south of the border and I'm sick to death of having to suffer all of the gombeenism of other parties and their anti-women stance.
 scareymush
Msg: 21 (view)

Me too
Posted: 11/7/2017 3:11:23 PM
Tommorrow's Daily Mirror headline reads "Beeb bosses probe 25 sex pests"

Meanwhile, a Labour MP from Wales committed suicide after being fired from his position because he'd been accused of sexual misconduct by two women....don't know the full story yet but it seems like his local branch of the labour party may not have dealt with the situation well at all.

And there are still men out there who don't seem to realise that victims who are speaking out about their experience thanks to the encouragement of the 'metoo' hashtag are talking about their behaviour too....maybe they're not being named and shamed but they still need to be contrite and amend their bad behaviour towards women...down with chauvinism.

Again Ronan Farrow produces wonderful journalism

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

In the fall of 2016, Harvey Weinstein set out to suppress allegations that he had sexually harassed or assaulted numerous women. He began to hire private security agencies to collect information on the women and the journalists trying to expose the allegations. According to dozens of pages of documents, and seven people directly involved in the effort, the firms that Weinstein hired included Kroll, which is one of the world’s largest corporate-intelligence companies, and Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives “highly experienced and trained in Israel’s elite military and governmental intelligence units,” according to its literature.

Two private investigators from Black Cube, using false identities, met with the actress Rose McGowan, who eventually publicly accused Weinstein of rape, to extract information from her. One of the investigators pretended to be a women’s-rights advocate and secretly recorded at least four meetings with McGowan. The same operative, using a different false identity and implying that she had an allegation against Weinstein, met twice with a journalist to find out which women were talking to the press. In other cases, journalists directed by Weinstein or the private investigators interviewed women and reported back the details.

The explicit goal of the investigations, laid out in one contract with Black Cube, signed in July, was to stop the publication of the abuse allegations against Weinstein that eventually emerged in the New York Times and The New Yorker. Over the course of a year, Weinstein had the agencies “target,” or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focussed on their personal or sexual histories. Weinstein monitored the progress of the investigations personally. He also enlisted former employees from his film enterprises to join in the effort, collecting names and placing calls that, according to some sources who received them, felt intimidating.

In some cases, the investigative effort was run through Weinstein’s lawyers, including David Boies, a celebrated attorney who represented Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential-election dispute and argued for marriage equality before the U.S. Supreme Court. Boies personally signed the contract directing Black Cube to attempt to uncover information that would stop the publication of a Times story about Weinstein’s abuses, while his firm was also representing the Times, including in a libel case.

Boies confirmed that his firm contracted with and paid two of the agencies and that investigators from one of them sent him reports, which were then passed on to Weinstein. He said that he did not select the firms or direct the investigators’ work. He also denied that the work regarding the Times story represented a conflict of interest. Boies said that his firm’s involvement with the investigators was a mistake. “We should not have been contracting with and paying investigators that we did not select and direct,” he told me. “At the time, it seemed a reasonable accommodation for a client, but it was not thought through, and that was my mistake. It was a mistake at the time.”

Techniques like the ones used by the agencies on Weinstein’s behalf are almost always kept secret, and, because such relationships are often run through law firms, the investigations are theoretically protected by attorney-client privilege, which could prevent them from being disclosed in court. The documents and sources reveal the tools and tactics available to powerful individuals to suppress negative stories and, in some cases, forestall criminal investigations.[......]
 scareymush
Msg: 48 (view)

Dudes! I'm being serious for once!
Posted: 11/6/2017 2:52:15 PM
They say confidence is very attractive but you know that saying "They'd eat themself if they were a chocolate bar"?

I'm just wondering what it is that Dr. Christian from 'Embarrassing Bodies' loves about himself so much....how is his high opinion of himself formed?

I don't expect I'll ever understand.
 scareymush
Msg: 10 (view)

what makes you laugh
Posted: 11/6/2017 1:15:12 PM
Deadpool was very enjoyable, I laughed a lot watching that.

I love farce, scripted or real life...doesn't happen often enough in real life these days, everything seemed to take on a farcical dimension when my mother was around...we'd always be getting into surreal situations no matter where and when...I think she might have been the ultimate prankster though.

Two of my favourite movies are 'Big Business' and 'White Chicks' and an episode of Frasier was sublime 'The Ski Lodge'.
 scareymush
Msg: 566 (view)

Vote deleted please...NO!
Posted: 11/4/2017 12:12:38 PM
My cats plonk themselves on top of me. They are like babies, they either lay out flat on my lap with their bellies exposed and limbs outstretched or curl up in the foetal position in the crook of my arm....if my body is already occupied they sleep on the armrest of my sofa. I feel a bit trapped actually, but it's all worth it to live in a house free of mice. My next door neighbour's house is overrun with rodents and I'm very glad I'm not her.
 scareymush

Songs that make you go
Posted: 11/3/2017 6:18:27 PM
I love Ry Cooder, he's fantastic if I want to feel all get up and go I'll play the album 'Paradise and Lunch' and as it happens my other get up and go album is Prince's 'Purple Rain'.....but that was only when I gave a damn about keeping a tidy house and needed inspiration.

My friend alerted me to this remix of Tracy Chapman's 'Fast Car'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yXQJBU8A28

I can picture me giving a damn about domesticity dancing along to that!

I've become aware of this song recently too...it's so catchy....carry it away Sonny and Cher....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS3O5zg290k

La da da de de....la da da de da

Show ALL Forums