Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Its a zombie apocalypse. What is your greatest concern?
 scareymush
Msg: 41 (view)

Its a zombie apocalypse. What is your greatest concern?
Posted: 7/24/2017 3:15:25 PM
Hiya Vlad, wot's de story?

I hope the funeral wasn't too sad an occasion for you.

I'm a leader, not a follower and those folks at discordia may be on the right track but I'll be going my own way. There is only one Goddess that is true and to know her is to adore her.
 scareymush
Msg: 75 (view)

Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 3:07:34 PM
I agree Orange, it's all very strange. The macho posturing and jail house vernacular reveal a lot about the little creep.
 scareymush
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 7/24/2017 5:41:42 AM

Scarey for someone who claims to be thoughtful and kind towards people you don't half come out with some really nasty stuff... for no real reason either...

@ jolly hockey sticks girl...

First of all, I have never made the claim that I am thoughtful and kind. I couldn't because that would be a lie...I'm selfish and inconsiderate, always have been, always will be. I do care but not a lot.

Secondly, Hostess was begging for a snarky response so I gave her one.....I have to laugh that she was so upset by Roxy's remark and completely ignored my implying that she's a brown noser.

Thirdly, yes perception is a funny thing and it's quite the novelty for me to be perceived as a wannabe do-gooder who litters these forums with virtue signaling posts...I feel like I've failed in my mission to bring disorder and chaos on here, I must try harder.
 scareymush
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2017 5:47:52 PM
If there was a zombie apocalypse and if I were the OP and if I couldn't find something with which I could wipe my ar$e after a dump I'd just get the poster above to lick me clean again.
 scareymush
Msg: 24 (view)

Playroom
Posted: 7/22/2017 5:39:15 PM
Well the person I would most like to throttle on these forums at the moment is a buachaill called Billy.

For ages, I'd forgotten why JoVan pees me off but on that bbc thread I suddenly remembered why....I was getting an inkling when he was being a justice warrior on the beauty thread that I think he's a twit but was still of two minds and then he blew it completely, I'm back to despising him now which is a relief because I thought I'd gone soft, now I can return to slagging him for my own singular amusement..

Sure it's great fun at times.

And as for the nonentity who's discourse with Orange inspired this thread.....my feeling is that he needs to sate his oral fixation already but he needs to know he's looking rather desperate if he reckons his 'flanter' with orange will result in the latter offering his****
 scareymush
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2017 4:52:21 PM
There's a certain day of the week in the town local to me where a lot of the undead/walking dead converge at the methadone clinic.

And don't worry I'm very aware of how impolite and rude it is to liken certain substance abusers to zombies particularly as a local shopkeeper produced a leaflet decrying the need for a clinic in the center of the town where the walking dead were scaring away custom, because those substance abusers were highly insulted and rightly kicked up a fuss.

I'm actually on the side of those who do have addiction issues because it is a curse for them and their families and all of us...but why is the everyday presence of those people seemingly with a death wish accepted as the norm? I say seemingly with a death wish because of the risks they're prepared to take with their health and also their apparent disinterest in being properly alive using a buffer to throw up a wall between them and reality.....anyway.......something should be done about it.
 scareymush
Msg: 22 (view)

Playroom
Posted: 7/22/2017 4:25:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your Ma, I'm glad she's in remission (did I gather that correctly?) As hard as it is on your mother to go through a devastating diagnosis and consequent treatment which is often gruelling, I know that for close family it's just as bad to watch a loved one suffer at all...the worry, the concern, the wishing you could take their place...the anger at the injustice of it all...the pure unadulterated trauma.

And I got personal messages saying why didn't I like the dup. Never mind that your mum might be dead in a year. Why don't you like the dup.

Fvcking hell....what sort of a lunatic would ask why you have an issue with the DUP? I tell you what, I'd be delighted if someone wrote me an abusive message re my thoughts on those fvckers, I'd respond with a right royal rant n' rave and as equally educated and informed in my opinion as you. I did actually used to get abusive msgs fairly constantly from a bigoted weegie years ago....she was basically a nutjob....she'd fire off horrible bollix to me and I couldn't reply because she'd blocked me...apparently I'm to blame for the actions of the Catholic Church cos I is a Papist innit.
 scareymush
Msg: 49 (view)

BBC Four
Posted: 7/22/2017 3:54:06 PM
It's funny to note that in some ways the UK is ten years behind Ireland...years ago our government owned broadcasting station revealed their top people's earnings, it was around the start of the recession....of course, all those top earners were shamed and embarrassed into taking salary reductions, otherwise there would have been a revolt.

When it comes to the tv license in Ireland...you must buy one even if you don't watch television, as long as you have a device upon which tv can be viewed including computer screens and probably also smart phones and tablets you must own a tv license. Typical government they screw you each and every imaginable way they can...you can't even get away with claiming to be a concientious objector of everything Radio Telefis Eireann has to offer...it's nothing to do with intent and all to do with having the ability to do a thing, freedom of choice comes at a price of 170 yoyos annually!
 scareymush
Msg: 19 (view)

Playroom
Posted: 7/22/2017 3:01:16 PM
A lot of people lack true empathy due to the inexperience of life's hardship and naivety ...much of the inappropriate stuff that gets said can be forgiven for that reason. But trolls and stalkers deliberately set out to hurt and offend and to be creepy and intimidating - they know what they are doing and they'll have a myriad of reasons why they write the things they do....victim-blaming being the very first excuse....just having a laugh the next.

Fvck 'em all P. ! You have more admirers than the other sort of thing that pervades the forums who are just here to avail of a ready made audience and abuse it.....pure wankers!
 scareymush
Msg: 26 (view)

Does getting old change your preferences in matter of women?
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:58:16 AM
Speaking as a once young woman it's an absolutely sh1t experience to be subjected to the lewd and lascivious stares of any man, old or young....nobody could possibly enjoy being raped by another's eyes. As a mother....I nearly killed one fvcker who dared look at my then very young daughter that way.
 scareymush
Msg: 48 (view)

Being called beautiful
Posted: 7/15/2017 3:22:00 PM
msg 32

come on ladies, would you feel good or bad if a guy told you you were beautiful?

I'd thank them for the compliment but wouldn't feel impressed or actually grateful and if the same man said this (msg 37)

geez Pauline, there is no troll here,
or are you so narrow minded your stuck back in the 1950s?
life is life, if you dont like it, there is a bottle of sleeping pills around, or a 357 you can use

I'd understand he's a disgusting creep and probably a sock puppet but I had dismissed him anyway after he showed himself to be unimaginative in thinking that a remark on one's physical appearance is supposed to mean anything at all.

Congratulations Stew....you're a real hit with the ladies, how can you fail when 'smash and grab' is your style?
 scareymush
Msg: 75 (view)

null and void
Posted: 7/11/2017 7:32:43 PM
Oh my goodness the level of ignorance, the woeful lack of proper education in parts of the UK going back years and years ago is terrible....imperialism remains to this day something to be proud of for the oiks, the terrible thicks and the awful eejits who glory in the British Empire's influence worldwide....well now they have Theresa May as their representative and I'm delighted, it serves them right.

Actually, I'm sorry to an extent about what I said above....the Grenfell Tower victims do not deserve what they got...and I know just because British people don't know their history it's not their fault entirely.
 scareymush
Msg: 463 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 7:17:39 PM
Why when I read the last page of this thread am I reminded of Shakespeare?

I think it's to do with the language used rather than any artfulness ......or proper crafting of stories, the telling of truths via dramatic license or even impotent real life experiences.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing."
 scareymush
Msg: 73 (view)

The new inquisition is upon us - and you cannae see it.
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:39:19 PM
Pauline, just take solace in the fact that the dope is too thick to properly comprehend Mikitaka's post. The ignoramus scans posts without properly reading them searching for imagined positive reaction as opposed to negative ....it's horrendously embarrassing to witness such extreme narcissism by a no mark and his desperate gratefulness for anything resembling appreciation for his troll posts
...his subservience, his supercilious self-belief that his betters might be taking his point of view seriously and under proper consideration is his tragic self-delusion.

He's ridiculous in the extreme.

If you are offended by his utterances, know that your reaction is human and correct. 10ky is an abusive person and being so is his only way to gain attention...it's really sad.
 scareymush
Msg: 29 (view)

Men going Their Own Way... Why don't they?
Posted: 7/11/2017 4:17:44 PM
The mistake you made was pretending to have first studied engineering before gaining a PhD in physics and now claiming to have an understanding of biology beyond high school.....you've already failed to impress with googling of terminology related to physics and anything else because it's clear you're clueless, you're so ignorant and stupid, pathetically inept, if your delusions of grandeur weren't the only foundation/basis for your arrogant self belief in disseminating false information you'd be a goner...so far your survival in a forum where intelligent people opine is down to their respect for freedom of speech and how they value different perspectives in the hopes of learning something new.

fvckin' freak.
 scareymush
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2017 3:07:22 PM
Trump didn't actually win the popular vote, whatever that electoral college thing is that the Russians hacked is what swung the final vote for him....Lejohnsky's ignorance knows no bounds! Lucky him being free of the shackles of awareness, wisdom, and knowledge because to possess those three things is to know responsibility and duty.

The people are rising up alright...

Shouting from behind the door: Switch that darn telly off and read: Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 instead!

Huh? Flutter are you a gay man sleeping with other gay men......why... I oughta..... congratulate you.

scareymush
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2017 8:46:54 AM
That's true...men are essentially defective women (that's what my sons' secondary school biology teacher used to tell them)....so that whole Adam and his spare rib thing is such a lie, even as a metaphor because it's about distorting the truth to let men claim they are the superior sex....which clearly puts too much pressure on them, you might as well say that those two thousand years of men having to act like the cock of the walk and maintain that strut at all times was oppressive. I've always felt sorry for men, always thought life was unfair to them.

equality will never happen, because its not meant to happen .... the 2 sexes will never be equal, the world would be fooked up if it was, think about it.

What's your understanding of the word 'equal'? And how would it fook up the world if everybody was treated equally?

I don't understand how being fair and just can be such an issue for some people.
 scareymush
Msg: 372 (view)

Let's try a kind person for PM.
Posted: 7/11/2017 7:10:33 AM
That's a very intelligent observation chap, it may just be political posturing after all. But the fact that so much information is hidden from the EU electorate and that we have no say anyway is terrible.

Vlad, I think if you understood Corbyn better you would find a lot of common ground...he's not a 'remainer' per se.

The Independent shared this letter to the UK from Japan first published in September 2016 yesterday.

http://www.mofa.go.jp/files/000185466.pdf

Back on topic, I note I only started this thread at the beginning of May (calendar), not even 3 months ago, and the political world is looking a very different place.

...and May (Mrs) descent into even further madness seems never ending.
 scareymush
Msg: 369 (view)

Let's try a kind person for PM.
Posted: 7/11/2017 4:14:21 AM
Vlad, did you see that a petition was sent to the house of commons?

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/119659

There's a response to it along with links

http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=1364

http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ttip/

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/transatlantic-trade-and-investment-partnership-ttip

I found this article helpful

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the-answer-should-scare-you-9779688.html

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership is a series of trade negotiations being carried out mostly in secret between the EU and US. As a bi-lateral trade agreement, TTIP is about reducing the regulatory barriers to trade for big business, things like food safety law, environmental legislation, banking regulations and the sovereign powers of individual nations. It is, as John Hilary, Executive Director of campaign group War on Want, said: “An assault on European and US societies by transnational corporations.”

Since before TTIP negotiations began last February, the process has been secretive and undemocratic. This secrecy is on-going, with nearly all information on negotiations coming from leaked documents and Freedom of Information requests.

But worryingly, the covert nature of the talks may well be the least of our problems. Here are six other reasons why we should be scared of TTIP, very scared indeed:

1 The NHS

Public services, especially the NHS, are in the firing line. One of the main aims of TTIP is to open up Europe’s public health, education and water services to US companies. This could essentially mean the privatisation of the NHS.

The European Commission has claimed that public services will be kept out of TTIP. However, according to the Huffington Post, the UK Trade Minister Lord Livingston has admitted that talks about the NHS were still on the table.

2 Food and environmental safety

TTIP’s ‘regulatory convergence’ agenda will seek to bring EU standards on food safety and the environment closer to those of the US. But US regulations are much less strict, with 70 per cent of all processed foods sold in US supermarkets now containing genetically modified ingredients. By contrast, the EU allows virtually no GM foods. The US also has far laxer restrictions on the use of pesticides. It also uses growth hormones in its beef which are restricted in Europe due to links to cancer. US farmers have tried to have these restrictions lifted repeatedly in the past through the World Trade Organisation and it is likely that they will use TTIP to do so again.

The same goes for the environment, where the EU’s REACH regulations are far tougher on potentially toxic substances. In Europe a company has to prove a substance is safe before it can be used; in the US the opposite is true: any substance can be used until it is proven unsafe. As an example, the EU currently bans 1,200 substances from use in cosmetics; the US just 12.

3 Banking regulations

TTIP cuts both ways. The UK, under the influence of the all-powerful City of London, is thought to be seeking a loosening of US banking regulations. America’s financial rules are tougher than ours. They were put into place after the financial crisis to directly curb the powers of bankers and avoid a similar crisis happening again. TTIP, it is feared, will remove those restrictions, effectively handing all those powers back to the bankers.

4 Privacy

Remember ACTA (the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement)? It was thrown out by a massive majority in the European Parliament in 2012 after a huge public backlash against what was rightly seen as an attack on individual privacy where internet service providers would be required to monitor people’s online activity. Well, it’s feared that TTIP could be bringing back ACTA’s central elements, proving that if the democratic approach doesn’t work, there’s always the back door. An easing of data privacy laws and a restriction of public access to pharmaceutical companies’ clinical trials are also thought to be on the cards.

5 Jobs

The EU has admitted that TTIP will probably cause unemployment as jobs switch to the US, where labour standards and trade union rights are lower. It has even advised EU members to draw on European support funds to compensate for the expected unemployment.

Examples from other similar bi-lateral trade agreements around the world support the case for job losses. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between the US, Canada and Mexico caused the loss of one million US jobs over 12 years, instead of the hundreds of thousands of extra that were promised.

6 Democracy

TTIP’s biggest threat to society is its inherent assault on democracy. One of the main aims of TTIP is the introduction of Investor-State Dispute Settlements (ISDS), which allow companies to sue governments if those governments’ policies cause a loss of profits. In effect it means unelected transnational corporations can dictate the policies of democratically elected governments.

ISDSs are already in place in other bi-lateral trade agreements around the world and have led to such injustices as in Germany where Swedish energy company Vattenfall is suing the German government for billions of dollars over its decision to phase out nuclear power plants in the wake of the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Here we see a public health policy put into place by a democratically elected government being threatened by an energy giant because of a potential loss of profit. Nothing could be more cynically anti-democratic.

There are around 500 similar cases of businesses versus nations going on around the world at the moment and they are all taking place before ‘arbitration tribunals’ made up of corporate lawyers appointed on an ad hoc basis, which according to War on Want’s John Hilary, are “little more than kangaroo courts” with “a vested interest in ruling in favour of business.”

So I don’t know about you, but I’m scared. I would vote against TTIP, except… hang on a minute… I can’t. Like you, I have no say whatsoever in whether TTIP goes through or not. All I can do is tell as many people about it as possible, as I hope, will you. We may be forced to accept an attack on democracy but we can at least fight against the conspiracy of silence.
 scareymush
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2017 3:20:02 PM
Thank you very much haha

Forgot to mention the other reason for the conquistadors' success (warning! this is horrible)

"La Monteria Infernal ……

The dogs the Conquistadors brought with them were Mastiff breeds who were hardly the lap variety or destined for the plate. These attack dogs, often wearing their own armor, were the common European shock and awe tactic of the period. The first documented New World use of these canine swat teams occurred in 1495 when Bartholomew Columbus, Chris’s brother, used 20 mastiffs in a battle waged at Santa Maris el Antigua, Darien with his brother employing the same approach a year later. These dogs were trained to pursue, disembowel and dismember humans and to this purpose, enjoyed a human diet in the Americas. The Spanish reveled in holding human hunts called “la Monteria infernal “ where much sport was made of chasing and killing the local men, women and children. The noted Spanish apologist Bartolme de La Casas has left us numerous accounts of the exploits of these hounds from hell and it is easy to understand why these horrific memes still prevail in the cultures of Latin America. "

I do agree with this from Humphrey

All these took place because these various societies learned to think that way and didn't tolerate anyone thinking otherwise.

If he is saying what I think he's saying which is so-called civilised societies aren't actually civilised at all, they are or were all about domination and oppression and not about being polite and mannerly ...they were robbing b@sterds.

vvvvv Honestly I would probably become very angry if I saw an orange man with his bowler hat and sash marching down my road but I feel the same about nuns dressed in those old fashioned habits, it's awful but the sight of hem makes my blood boil.
 scareymush
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2017 2:41:33 PM
Like I wrote in msg 16 (I can't believe Roxy didn't favourite my post).

Who else would equate assertiveness training with being brainwashed into becoming thought police other than a paranoid narcissistic half-wit?

What major movements are there left to support that benefit the greatest amount of people? I can't think of one

I can think of one.....the next great movement we should embark upon is to rewrite all written history since the time of the development of monotheistic religions when the Israelites left Egypt and formed that patriarchal Jewish religion which gave birth to Christianity....we need to tell the truth about the Roman empire and how it never really fell but used the Catholic church to carry on its dirty work. Imagine the world where it was acceptable to adore many Gods and Goddesses, it would be so great...so egalitarian.

By the way, the Catholic Church wasn't bloodthirsty, they were and still are power hungry, therefore more inclined to convert than murder. The indigenous peoples of the Americas died in their droves as a result of diseases being brought there by the invading conquistadors who were primarily interested in all of that gold.
 scareymush
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2017 1:38:39 PM
The video is of some kind of skype interview with a psychologist called Jordan Peterson...the sound was muffled so I couldn't watch.

I'm not sure what Badge's point was, I find it hard to understand half of what Badge writes....but Peterson seems interesting enough. He has a website.

https://jordanbpeterson.com/

Those men going their own way boys have a lovely website....I've only read one introduction thread so far and their blurb, nothing too objectional yet. I think I might join in the craic.
 scareymush
Msg: 28 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 7/10/2017 9:57:05 AM

Thanks Vlad, will delve further so.

@ psycho

The core question is fairly straightforward. How can an economy that doesn't really manufacture anything remain in an endless state of growth?

...and the answer seems simple....perhaps people are more autonomous than realised.

P.S. Do you know the Gaelic word for purgatory? I need to know it for research purposes.
 scareymush
Msg: 26 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 7/10/2017 9:41:16 AM
Oh how interesting...

I've had capitalism explained to me thusly:

Industrial farming provides 30% of the world's population with their daily grub, elsewhere agrarian societies in far-flung lands provide for themselves.

An example of 'capitalism on steroids' is Monsanto and it's evil machinations... economically forcing people to use GMO seeds here in Europe via the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and they're going to keep pushing it till it's finally accepted, this will obviously result in countries further afield eventually having to buy seeds from Monsanto because they own the patent.

Why are people so greedy, why won't they leave other countries alone?

Billy thinks capitalism is great, Jo thinks it's bullsh1t...am I getting any closer to understanding any of this?

Just in case you think I'm turning into a neo-Marxist, I'm not, I'll always be an anarchist t heart.

Other examples of unnecessary and atrocious greed aka capitalism include the Irish famine, the Kardashians and all the world wars to date.
 scareymush
Msg: 38 (view)

Oh God!
Posted: 7/10/2017 8:47:46 AM
Who in this day and age bothers their barney with 'social adherence' except for elitists. And if someone from the wrong side of the tracks is initially overwhelmed by the abundant wealth and the pomp and ceremony of the gentry who are your family and friends so what. They'll soon adapt to their surroundings....even the poorest of the poor can get used to certain things and behave accordingly, remember 'Pygmalion'?

And being highly intelligent is not an automatic passport to untold riches, in fact it's more likely a brain dead celeb with a cunning and crafty accountant and powerful publicity machine behind them will be the one making lots of dosh, all they have to do is strip naked and have sex on t.v.

So those supposed higher echelons of society may not be quite what they appear.

You won't find me running around boasting about my royal lineage but I think my imperiousness tells that story anyway.
 scareymush
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2017 7:01:02 AM
One of my favourite books is 'The world according to Garp' by John Irving. I follow Pantibliss/Rory O'Neill on FB because I'm a huge admirer of his, one time he'd posted something and a discussion ensued about transgender folk, how unfairly they were treated and how misunderstood....I was just reading the opinions and personal experiences when someone complained about how now she'd transed into a woman life was harder than she'd expected so I asked "What did she expect?" after all women have never had it easy for multiple reasons especially including their physiology and then I wrote she was lucky she never had to suffer menses. Anyway, the woman had an absolute fit and demanded that my post be deleted as it was so offensive or else she would block Pantibliss and tell her friends to do the same.....it was exactly like a scene from 'The world according to Garp', but my heroine Panti replied that he wasn't deleting my post as he couldn't see anything wrong with it.

My point is that some people are just simply bonkers.

This is an important video to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F_-kv8xV_4

In fact, I'd urge people to watch all Joseph Campbell's videos and read his books, there's so much to learn from him.....George Lucas is a big fan if you don't know that already.

I showed the above video to my son and it was great to see his reaction, he understood his primal motivations so much better, he understood that what he is is not hateful, not someone to be feared because of his masculinity.
 scareymush
Msg: 28 (view)

Oh God!
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:56:35 AM
It's up to you if you feel like you are in competition with others on the love stakes, it's totally your decision if you deem yourself unworthy of true love on the basis that you rank so high or so low on an imaginary league table. All your friends and family care about is that you are loved and happy.

I see beautiful people all around me, except for 10ky, everybody has worth...and are more valuable than just another rung up the ladder. Being a social climber seems like too much hard work to me and anyway I despise the hypocrisy and dishonesty of snobbery.
 scareymush
Msg: 17 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:37:36 AM
As if Trump wasn't bad enough we have to suffer Billy, Jo Van and Psycho trying to outsmart each other...the three of you should get together to create a dictionary of those terms you freely spout and accuse the other of knowing nothing about, that way we could all join in the conversation.....how strange that a discussion should devolve into one where it's more important to prove you understand a term or turn of phrase better instead of actually discussing the matter at hand. My sister is a Trinity College Dublin graduate in economics, she's also dyslexic and only found out she was dyslexic after leaving university....the person who diagnosed her was amazed she'd won a degree given the extent of her dyslexia and these eejits are bandying words about to beat the band when she is currently a high-ranking bank official.
 scareymush
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 7/9/2017 3:06:19 AM
Poof, poofta, that's so gay, slut, slag, nigger, jew, coloured, Mulato, mixed race, Paddy, Pikey, gypsy, Roma, Muslim, man-hating lesbian (you can't be a lesbian unless you hate men), feminazi, b1tch, cvnt, twat, prick, woman, young man, boy, spastic, Iron Lady, Tory, Socialist, Corbynista.....the epithets ascribed to people who just are the who they are but who are also vulnerable members of society....victims of hate.
 scareymush

Posted: 7/9/2017 1:20:42 AM

-chap
I'm totally with you there. If this dude truly believes that just because he's a "white" dude he's better than anyone else, then he's a deluded idiot and most definitely deserved an earful. Perhaps a couple of them too.

Yeah right....so says the Neo-Nazi Stormfront and anti-women brigade acquisitioner .

For fvck's sake!

If anybody deserves a cauliflower ear it's him.
 scareymush

Oh God!
Posted: 7/9/2017 12:37:35 AM
Jellybeans!!!!!

First and foremost, thank you so much for making me laugh so heartily.....I love that you are accusing me of virtue signaling, that is the best fun ever. I had an expectation of being accused of being passive aggressive by men with my comment on their aversion to conundrums or puzzles but your tirade was wholly unexpected - I'm delighted by your post.

I'd defend myself if I didn't know that you'd got the wrong end of the stick and it may just take a minute or two more for the penny to drop for you.

You've no idea how much you've cheered me up.....thank you, thank you!
 scareymush
Msg: 22 (view)

Oh God!
Posted: 7/9/2017 12:06:56 AM
That league thing is an invention of men based on their strange affiliation with sports stuff where teams or players are placed on a league from top to bottom and are rated on skill or games won in competitions....it's a mark of how, in general, men prefer things to be laid out simply so they can grasp concepts easily without fully understanding the complexities of an issue....that's o.k., I find it challenging in a good way to dumb things down for fellas.

It is incredibly insulting and demeaning for any human being to be placed high or low on a league where it is your 'hotness' that is being ranked/judged.

I've got friends with strange tastes in partners and I'd never insult them by rating their choices and if I fell for someone I wouldn't care what anybody else thought of them.
 scareymush
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2017 11:29:51 PM
We're used to the OP being ludicrous and his over the top distortions of reality.....in less polite company he'd have been beaten to a pulp already. It becomes boring after a while of pointing out all his glaring inconsistencies, it's useless stating the obvious because he's so fond of himself, thinks he's a genius and can't see further than the tip of his nose.

It's an awful pity we can't subject him to an auto-de-fé after his 'inquisition' experience. I don't agree with burning people at the stake but it would be fun to pelt rotten fruit at him while he was locked in stocks.

Who else would equate assertiveness training with being brainwashed into becoming thought police other than a paranoid narcissistic half-wit?
 scareymush
Msg: 14 (view)

Oh God!
Posted: 7/8/2017 12:32:49 PM
I think born again Christians are the worst, it's not that they aren't nice people but I really don't care that Jesus Christ saved their soul, I don't want to hear the story about the time they were lying in the gutter, friendless and all alone, that moment when Jesus became their salvation. Actually, a vegan born again Christian is the worst....for people who have had their souls and spirit lifted up by the joy of allowing Jesus into their hearts, they're full of doom and gloom.
 scareymush
Msg: 12 (view)

Oh God!
Posted: 7/8/2017 11:10:22 AM

It all got weirder until she finally admitted she was a Mormon trying to recruit people.

Bloody hell! For all intents and purposes, POF is mostly an online version of the very worst example of a den of iniquity full of scammers, sexual deviants, perverts, and misogynists....what a place to come in the hopes of recruiting new members for some religious cult.....maybe it was a genius idea?
 scareymush
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2017 9:32:56 AM
I find it extremely weird that a supposedly educated individual to the level of doctorate would need to take a course in equality and diversity, wherever this alleged education was received, the university surely must have the worst reputation around.....imagine leaving university more ignorant and more stupid!!!

Actually, I know it's not unusual for people who are educated and very learned to agree that so-called degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on because lecturers are sh1t at their jobs or are limited in what they are allowed teach.

I like it that when working with men they have to be mindful of the language they use, me too. I've never been sexually harassed by a male in the workplace, but I was by a woman, I was a teenager, she was in her twenties and she had me trapped against a fridge telling me I was sexy and pretty.....I don't know if she copped a feel while she was at it because I was in such a state of shock. One time, I was working with a known female sexual predator/nymphomaniac....we'd laugh at the things she was reputed to get up to and be kinda creeped out by how touchy feely she was, one day she lunged at a younger male colleague, that poor boy.....he was so upset.
 scareymush
Msg: 6 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:47:38 AM
Yes, Trump is transparently evil, he is transparently grotesque, despicable, revolting and oh so transparently the biggest dope in the whole wide world. In this instance, transparency isn't all it's cracked up to be. But he pales in comparison to those pricks currently in charge in the U.K. I'm a Corbynista!
 scareymush
Msg: 420 (view)

More pages than Shrimpy wanted
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:29:59 AM
It is blue bottle Roxy you fecking 'proper terminology' nazi you!

The flies finally fell into my trap but it took two whole days and I only realised they were drowning in my sugar and water concoction when I spotted my cat sticking her paw in the jar trying to fish them out.

I can't see anything wrong with cats killing birds, where I live there are a lot of birds...my neighbours think I should put bells on my cats as a warning for the birds but my cats freak out if you put things around their necks, the last time I placed a flea collar on our queen she literally went beserk, she flew around all the adjacent houses, leaping from roof to roof in terror, finally after half an hour she came home, panting and out of breath, I thought she was having a heart attack. So there is no wy on earth I'll place anything around her neck ever again. The birds will just have to get smarter, it's called evolution.
 scareymush
Msg: 48 (view)

Getting frustrated & annoyed with these tactics
Posted: 7/6/2017 4:04:06 AM
"Confessions of an hostess"

I'm kinda sorta maybe getting a clue why Hostess loves her job, I like the idea of being a tour guide and meeting lots of kinky German men.
 scareymush
Msg: 415 (view)

Posted: 7/3/2017 9:32:05 AM
Yes, I love spiders and am loathe to get rid of their cobwebs. My son cleaned up the house and well....there are no spiders here at the moment. I googled homemade fly traps and created one but this murdering of flies is a slow process...I think they know what I'm up to because they've flown off somewhere else.
 scareymush
Msg: 19 (view)

Could you work with homeless alchoholics
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:24:07 AM
I couldn't work with homeless alcoholics purely because I am such a party animal and I'd have to join in the fun....you only live once after all. I can't really drink too much alcohol because it makes me feel ill but I love being around people who are having a happy time, that gives me a buzz....I'd be encouraging everybody to be wild, wanton and crazy.

I'd be better off supporting the children and partners of alcoholics and helping them arrive at a place where they understood that none of this is their fault and showing them how best to cope.
 scareymush
Msg: 413 (view)

Posted: 7/3/2017 8:47:55 AM
But July is just beginning, I can't think about Autumn until the end of August, meanwhile, I need a solution to all those blue bottom flies buzzing around and making a nuisance of themselves. I could use fly spray but if anybody knows of a friendlier fix please let me know.
 scareymush
Msg: 29 (view)

Summer of 76
Posted: 7/3/2017 8:12:36 AM
Isn't that funny....the chalet my mother had was in a place called Rush and my brothers named it 'El Paso' but a couple of miles up the road was a place called Skerries and there was 'Red Island' where all the bands of the day played...Horslips, Rory Gallagher etc. My older brothers and sister had a great time growing up around then, they experimented a lot with drugs and they dressed really cool....those were the days when acid you bought on the street was actually hallucinogenic. All I noticed as a kid was that their behaviour was really strange, plus they treated me and my little sisters like their slaves when my Ma and Da weren't around...if we didn't do their chores for them they'd be quite cruel.
 scareymush
Msg: 3 (view)

Trumped?
Posted: 6/28/2017 1:54:45 PM
It just seems as if Trump and May have left both the U.S. and Britain wide open to a power grab by whomever. It is literally a case of the lunatics having taken over the asylum and neither country under their leadership can be taken seriously or considered a world power at the moment....it's all just so utterly farcical that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

It's not that I mind the prospect of a new world order necessarily, it's just that before you could trust that things work a certain way politically, nowadays it seems politicians are more interested in celebrity and fame rather than the people they represent.
 scareymush
Msg: 37 (view)

Life's tough being fugly aye?
Posted: 6/26/2017 3:12:48 PM
Poor 'aul leonsky......that's his way of telling me he loves me.

Someone give the tortured dipsh1t some life resuscitating therapy quick!

✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄✴❄
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
 scareymush
Msg: 20 (view)

Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 4:34:04 PM
He created this thread solely to distract posters from reading and contributing to the discussion where we were calling LBG a troll and where LBG was losing the plot....he had posted on that thread himself but deleted what he'd written.

I don't know why people disbelieve it when I say LBG and 10ky are the same person. It's so obvious!
 scareymush
Msg: 35 (view)

Life's tough being fugly aye?
Posted: 6/24/2017 4:00:01 PM
^^^ Would you ever fvck off with yourself. The size of a woman's boobs doesn't actually matter to men, they don't give a sh1t about size or how low slung they dangle. Real men love real women.
 scareymush
Msg: 152 (view)

Profile 'tec
Posted: 6/23/2017 11:01:29 AM
Dig up the dirt then .....the above quotes don't tarry with your stupid accusations re fake profiles or me trolling...

But I, on the other hand, have irrefutable proof that you and 10ky are the same and your posts from both profiles are classic troll posts. I have the evidence, you have nothing....how long do you think this can remain a 'secret' for, especially since as a narcissist you'll have let other people in on the 'joke' in order to prove your superiority? Those confidantes of yours are close to spilling the beans, it's just a matter of time now.
 scareymush
Msg: 18 (view)

Summer of 76
Posted: 6/23/2017 10:47:33 AM
My parents had a chalet beside the beach. We spent all our summers there and every other school holiday except for Christmas. As soon as the car was eventually parked after the long stuffy journey and having, all 11 of us (nine children, two parents) been packed like sardines into the car, we poured out of there and ran before being roped into unpacking.

We'd race to the beach to see the sea and if the tide was in or out.... if the strand was awash with seaweed or if the tractor had come and cleaned it up yet.....and then we'd breathe, then we'd do cartwheels and somersaults and twirl around in delight, shouting hello to the sea and the sand, excited about the promise of the coming months.

At age 11 I remember being told this was the hottest summer since some time long ago and someone tried to explain the difference between Celsius and Fahrenheit. All I remember is feeling too hot to bother having the usual fun and adventure and tried to stay indoors to keep cool but wasn't allowed to.
 scareymush
Msg: 149 (view)

Walk The Walk SLUT
Posted: 6/23/2017 10:16:49 AM
In answer to every single one of your questions.....

Yes
One, swear to God and all the saints above.
None.
Not guilty of trolling, ever!
I'm not wolfie.
I don't know what happened to him or her.
I don't know if he is right here.
I am not wearing a strait jacket.
I can't answer that question because it is not a question.
I am really a woman.
I am neither a child with mental health issues or a crazy man.
Lots of people know this.
I have done as you commanded master.

......and you better not edit your post like you always do otherwise my answers will have been in vain.

So are you finally going to tell the truth yourself?

Show ALL Forums