Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: There you go ...
 scareymush
Msg: 11 (view)

There you go ...
Posted: 5/29/2017 1:04:46 PM
Sounds like you've been told to stick it where the sun don't shine....on the subject of the sun.....?

Stop littering the threads with multiple replies, it's rude and ignorant and makes you appear totally dimwitted.
 scareymush
Msg: 5 (view)

There you go ...
Posted: 5/29/2017 8:14:25 AM
I think you should put up a thread about how the earth does not orbit the sun and explain to us how without the gravitational pull of the sun the earth remains in the solar system because surely its traveling in a straight line with nothing to hold it back would cause it to ping right out of there faster than the speed of light to a new galaxy far far away.

It would make a change to your usual nasty threads inspired by conflicts with other posters and your imaginary life.
 scareymush
Msg: 124 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/29/2017 12:53:55 AM
Bloody Hell.....just finished watching it. I had to take a break earlier because of the hectoring and an awareness that it didn't ring true and also because she was promoting an agenda, but I hadn't copped on to what she was really up to....comparing Obama to Hitler.

I'm in complete shock at her terrible cheek and what dangerous liar Frau Kitty Werthmann is. What a b1tch!

I'm hoping try1more showed me that because it's an example of propaganda and it related to the link I shared with him which was a documentary about how the Nazis used to make films about Ireland's oppressors the British in Ireland....their propaganda backfired on them and only served to inspire their captives in France and Poland etc. to rise up against the Nazi regime. I was thinking that May is attempting to paint an untrue picture of Corbyn and that it might backfire on her like it did for Hitler, although of course, it's true about the Brits in Ireland....their governments and rulers, throughout the centuries past.
 scareymush
Msg: 344 (view)

Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies. I can't fall asleep...
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:35:58 PM
Billy Buachaill up late and cruisin' fae a bruisin' from a certain fair lass....I'm thinking you might live above a hairdressers, hence your giddiness or else you're on a sugar high from all those savoury snacks....keep drinking the cranberry juice.

People might not know about how hydrogen peroxide makes you high (a constituent of cough medicines, perhaps under a different name) and that cranberry juice detoxes your body.
 scareymush
Msg: 122 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/28/2017 7:19:51 PM
Hmmm...halfway through your video now, it's certainly very interesting but I feel, in light of the fact the woman speaker has an agenda, that it might be wise not to trust what she says completely.

I went to a German school and some of what she says doesn't sound familiar ....but of course, Germans wouldn't talk about the war really, they, understandably, didn't want it to be remembered. Our school principal was a member of the Hitler youth, he was born in Germany, not Austria. He told us he was forced to join.

I visited Vienna with a school friend and her mother, we were visiting her mother's school friend. Then, in the 80's, you could still see the destruction caused by the war, beautiful buildings replaced by awful pre-fab looking sh1te...it was a strange mish-mash and I thought it was an ugly city which didn't please the woman I was a guest of. I was only there for two days.
 scareymush
Msg: 26 (view)

Off grid
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:25:36 PM
There's something kind of odd happening in a building in my locale....Bear Grylls' nights, every Tues between 7 pm and 9 pm, I don't know what it's about so I googled for more information, couldn' find anything relevant but discovered a story about a man who wanted to be a Bear Grylls' type survivalist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089634/Bear-Grylls-survival-challenge-man-dead-remote-Scottish-mountain-hut.html

Reading the article reminded me of the real-life story of Christopher McCandless.
 scareymush
Msg: 115 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/28/2017 12:46:55 PM

"Diane Abbott: My views on IRA, like my hair, have changed"

says it all, really............

What does it say?

Are we going to pretend that British foreign policy in Ireland for centuries is actually forgivable? Are we going to pretend that it was alright and perfectly reasonable that the British Army in Northern Ireland shot dead civil rights marchers on Bloody Sunday/The Bogside Massacre ...none of those marchers were connected to the IRA. What the British did then was inadvertently recruit for the IRA. This is fact.

The Good Friday Agreement wrought many changes in the IRA membership, The IRA gave up their weapons and disbanded...a new group emerged, The Real IRA....anyway it seems obvious that Diane Abbot would naturally change her opinion as time wore on and everything changed along with the times, or is she supposed to be stuck in a time warp like Rudd and May?
 scareymush
Msg: 24 (view)

Off grid
Posted: 5/28/2017 12:21:36 PM
Years ago I read a newspaper article about how a family group were living in the wilds of a welsh mountain top. They'd been spotted after a plane or helicopter flew over and forced to come down because social services were concerned that the children weren't attending school.

If only it was possible to be free to live how you want. Could it be possible that our connectivity has created more freedom and independence for us because there are so many things we don't have to do and can avoid quite easily?
 scareymush
Msg: 112 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/28/2017 11:46:10 AM
@try1more

so may thinks we should vote for strong and stable? given whats gone before, it's clear she's promoting jeremy corbyn then, he's stood against all the naysayers including those in his own party and he's still standing. his policies have been consistant and unchanging, he doesn't rewrite them if he gets unfollowed or de-friended, it's called having the courage of your convictions!

That is exactly what I've been thinking

I do think May is making an ar$e of herself.

Here's a documentary I think you'll find interesting, given what's occurring in the pre-election UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKD_vY8cWE
 scareymush
Msg: 95 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/24/2017 5:43:18 PM

Self praise is no praise.....????? If you read the book you will thank me , it will be worth a thousand
Others as the author is much maligned for his views but the story is true and his opinions are his....Pauline 's my friend now,
So obviously I ' m going to praise the Snp manifesto tomorrow..

Pooh think you doth protest too much ;) who's Billy what's it you big name calling bully....Irish , I see ...

Is Pauline your friend? I think that she doth thinketh that you doth obfuscate a touch too much for her liking, you pleaseth her not.

Yes, Buachaill....a nod to your Irishness and level of maturity.

And as far as I am concerned self-praise is bloody marvellous considering I am my own worst critic. We will have to wait and see what I think of the book, meanwhile....I recommend to you Marshall McLuhan's 'The Global Village', you'll enjoy that.
 scareymush
Msg: 94 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:52:56 PM
tsk tsk Billy.....that's no way to react to a little bit of teasing.

I can't really offer more on the subject till I read that book and research more on the people you mentioned.

Besides, I think I made a very intelligent joke. Might you be feeling now the way Pauline might have been feeling?

Hahaha....I'm not feeling slightly miffed at all at all.

Henceforth I shall refer to you as Billy Buachaill.
 scareymush
Msg: 92 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:31:33 PM
Thanks for your openness. I'll certainly look out for the book and read it too, if I find it.

Having googled the author and an associate of his I'm feeling inspired and considering becoming a world renowned 'lunatic' myself, I just have to figure out what ideas I'd like to peddle to the public....it'll be something to do with love I think....tagline being "Hate kills more people than tobacco"....it's a work in progress, but I am aware that promoting paranoia will progress my aim, that's going to be my starting point.
 scareymush
Msg: 99 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:04:05 PM
I remain confused with perhaps a slightly better notion than before....what's the term for a person with a phobia about money?

This sounds about right:

http://www.fearof.net/fear-of-money-phobia-chrometophobia-or-chrematophobia/

Anyway...good on the aul' SNP.

Thanks Square, that's what I feared.
 scareymush
Msg: 95 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 5/24/2017 2:59:00 PM
I thought that it's a good thing if the GDP goes up....someone needs to explain it to me using an analogy as opposed to using economics language.

Feck it Pauline you deserve a standing ovation for throwing yourself into a cause you believe in, for taking action and being a dynamic individual. I meant respect as in acknowledging your efforts and commitment and also trusting that you're probably well-informed and knowing that throwaway insults about Sturgeon et al won't sway your personal opinions.
 scareymush
Msg: 88 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/24/2017 2:19:43 PM
/\/\/\ Jaysus Billy, you shock me...you haven't read it or any others? Bloody hell, what exactly does inform your opinions? I' m really really interested to know.

Well...I know how I'll be voting next time around and I won't be voting for the old order i.e. the preservation and continuity of centuries old bollix and bullsh1t, for one ancient adversary versus another....fvck that! I'll be voting for people before profit at all cost.

I did start to read the Conservative party manifesto and all I could think was that I could write better and that it was all manipulative tripe using various tricks of the trade...it was an insult to voter's intelligence and it made me feel angry for UK voters. I only got as far as 'the five giant challenges' facing the next government (international terrorism wasn't one of them) before I quit reading.

Corbyn seems an interesting prospect, he could lead the country to peace....but I genuinely know nothing and understand less.
 scareymush
Msg: 85 (view)

Did you ever leave your chewing gum on the bedpost overnight?
Posted: 5/24/2017 9:08:24 AM
To quote Toyah Wilcox "It's a mystery, it's a mystery"

Actually the lyrics to that song are really quite good.....here's the beginning

Somewhere in the distance
Hidden from view
Suspended in the atmosphere
Waiting to come through
Sometimes it's so far away
Sometimes it's very near
sound being carried by the wind
Just loud enough to hear
feel its power within me
Bells ringing in my head
So often I have heard its cry
But forgotten what it said
It's a mystery, it's a mystery

Read more: Toyah - It's A Mystery Lyrics | MetroLyrics
 scareymush
Msg: 83 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/24/2017 8:55:30 AM
What does money matter when a dystopian future beckons as a result of man's inhumanity to man? Billy, you might think it's all a matter of getting the country's finances in order by escaping the clutches of the lizard people who are constantly making signs of the devil in their selfies and who feast on the flesh of infants but politics involves a lot more than economics, it's about creating policies and passing laws to improve people's everyday lives and create a better future. Politics are unavoidably emotional in our multi-tiered society and you should respect that Pauline is engaged and active in her local community to the extent that she is, instead of going on about how the only thing that could possibly come out of an independent Scotland is financial ruin.

Our greedy consumerist society will cope and carry on regardless should every overly expensive convenience we currently enjoy be taken from us. All that matters is our safety and the preservation of some semblance of sanity....it used to be that a monarch would cry "Off with their heads!" now we've evolved into a people who's rulers respectfully request we don't 'lose our heads'.

I can't express how bad I feel for the people of Manchester, the whole of the UK.... I'm filling my head with all the stories of the people who helped their fellow victims, their bravery, their generosity...their humanity; trying to remind myself that there is a lot of goodness in this world even though I'm so saddened such an attack happened. I don't understand why it has to be like this.
 scareymush
Msg: 83 (view)

Did you ever leave your chewing gum on the bedpost overnight?
Posted: 5/22/2017 2:36:03 PM
Leonsky is an idiotic twonk who knows nothing about the solar system, Newtonian mathematics or Einstein's theory of relativity....he says the world/earth does not orbit the sun, he says this because as a narcissist he's convinced the world revolves around him.

Why the heck some of you encourage his idiocy is beyond me.
 scareymush
Msg: 3 (view)

Has anyone ever experienced flaking like this before?
Posted: 5/22/2017 1:27:58 PM
Maybe he feels bad for letting you down twice in the one day and is mortified.

What sense did you get from him as a person?

I don't think you should think about him too much...Mac used to say "Don't let anybody live rent-free in your head."
 scareymush
Msg: 74 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/21/2017 5:05:14 PM
Maybe if Trump accidentally starts the next world war before the election none of you will have to vote at all.
 scareymush
Msg: 78 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/21/2017 1:22:19 PM
I know, they're such lovely people. The game show was brilliant, I need to go there and be amongst that sort of madness, I'd be so happy all day long. The dynamic between the five of them is great and there's no actual macho posturing going on unless exposing your genitals is. Them being wined and dined by Geisha girls was great fun....George's face when Henry broke the room divider/wall!
 scareymush
Msg: 68 (view)

Corbyn - time to go?
Posted: 5/21/2017 1:10:36 PM
He's getting cheekier by the minute, he needs hosing down.

Mrs. May's a motormoth...where's the manifesto to be found? All I get are references to it when googling instead of the actual thing itself.

vvvvvvv Thanks a mill.
 scareymush
Msg: 331 (view)

Real life cartoon Characters
Posted: 5/21/2017 12:58:31 PM
The art of baking cakes can be very hit and miss....I've just eaten something quite awful. My expectations were high because normally my son creates some very tasty concoctions but the fact that he'd a slice left over should have been a sign not to eat it.
 scareymush
Msg: 13 (view)

Is Trump going to survive...
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:25:14 PM

Why are we so obsessed with the US? they don't even know we exist, most of them haven't even got a passport.

Yeah, we should really pay more attention to what Putin is up to.

I was gobsmacked to discover that a reasonable percentage of America's youth consider Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny a hero...he's resigned just today as it happens, I suppose he'll make a mint giving talks on how to bend over backward for bond holders, crucifying your countrymen in the process etc, etc,
 scareymush
Msg: 18 (view)

Brexit? A coup de grace?
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:06:15 PM

The world is not really going round. It's moving in a straight line. It's space that is warped giving us the illusion that the world is orbiting the sun.

What is the basis for that assertion of yours?

The earth travels in an elliptical orbit around the sun....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n04SEzuvXo

In 4 dimensional terms the earth is moving in a straight line spiralling on a curved field much like undulating oscillations around the sun.

scareymush
Msg: 2 (view)

Is Trump going to survive...
Posted: 5/18/2017 8:15:17 AM
I don't know the ins and outs of this alleged global cabal headed by the Rothschilds, I know nothing about economics on purpose.

But the Trump show is a fascinating farce, I'd like to read a Jonathon Swift type satirical treatise on the matter.
 scareymush
Msg: 73 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:51:27 PM
I can't help but wonder what women ought to eat to feel virile.

Roxy, I love that programme so much, I've only seen two episodes so far....I haven't laughed out so loud in ages, Bill is the perfect foil, being all serious and intellectual, wanting to embrace the various cultures, to the other lads who are the biggest messers. Did you see them getting whacked with a stick?
 scareymush
Msg: 69 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:02:43 PM
In Hong Kong (according to the programme 'Better late than never') men who want to be virile eat beef penis, it comes in a sort of consomme and is a pinkish colour, actually, it's flesh coloured and is shaped like a perfect s-curved sh1t, elsewhere in the East chicken vaginas are considered a delicacy, they are served on sticks and look quite fleshy, like a pair of Kardshian lips.
 scareymush
Msg: 328 (view)

Posted: 5/17/2017 3:18:06 PM
Enjoy!

scareymush
Msg: 31 (view)

Why do you post on here?
Posted: 5/17/2017 3:12:31 PM
Lucky you only ever being that bored once every night, your social life must be hectic.

And thank you very much Roxy, ditto.

I spoke to one of my neighbours today, he asked if I'd had a restless night, said he kept waking up because it was so hot and many of his friends had complained of the same....now I know he only asked me about how well I slept because he's got some kind of ulterior motive...He's always asking me stuff like that and I always reply that I never sleep. It's so very very very strange.
 scareymush
Msg: 29 (view)

Why do you post on here?
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:04:05 PM
I feel like I should be more open about why I returned to posting more regularly on here....it began around the end of February, I'd completed a stint working with some really lovely people. I had enjoyed them so much I missed all the fun we had daily and because I need to spend a lot of time on the net, studying, researching and mastering various software along with coding, it made sense to pop in here for some social interaction.

At the same time, others had begun posting more too...and so it was all nice, light and breezy, very enjoyable, a good laugh, just what I wanted/needed. Threads were being created, posts were being posted, everybody was clever and funny. Then Leon and 10ky (the same person 2 different profiles) came along to troll everybody....the rest as they say, is history.

I was hoping he'd gone a week or two ago, but no it was just a cruel trick.
 scareymush
Msg: 58 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:12:42 PM

Don't engage her. Notice.. she's always going in circles repeating the same few things over and over again. That's her style. She tries to deviate the conversation from the topic to trivial matters when she's backed in a corner simply because she lacks the intellectual capability. She's just an unhappy angry person. Treat her as such.

If I am guilty of repeating the same few things over and over regarding your posts that at least shows I have the courage of my convictions (unlike you) and also makes a lie of your claim that when backed into a corner I try to 'deviate' from the topic. I leave the deviation to the true deviant on here.

As for my intellectual capability....we all know that at the very least I am far more intelligent than you, I'm better read, more informed, better at communication, much more articulate and better educated than you could ever hope to be....you are on a lower rung when it comes to intelligence or intellect, no amount of education or life experience will change how bad a liar you are, how cowardly and pathetic you are, how profoundly idiotic and facile you are. The only thing you have going for you is the fact that your personality disorder renders you tricky and cunning, some people might mistake that for being 'clever'....you apparently have anyway.

Oh and the lyrics to that song....what are you hoping we'd deduce from them? That you've smoked and snorted all your contraband narcotics so aren't actually guilty of being in possession of them no more?
 scareymush
Msg: 32 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:25:37 AM
Have you ever thought to consider that a bloke pretending he's Glaswegian and using the persona of a younger more current version of Rab C. Nesbitt to post his hateful dribble is the real insult to you and all other Scottish people?

I didn't say you aren't entitled to express your annoyance with what you believe to be grossly offensive remarks, but if you're inclined to do so, why can't others...at the moment you are defending an unscrupulous troll and if your misguided defense of him isn't an attempt to silence his detractors then I don't know what else it could be.

Would you complain if someone English on here was referred to as Alf Garnet because of his/her posts?

Anyway, I like you a lot and don't want to argue with you over this sort of thing or more precisely 'that thing'. His objective is to be divisive after all, and we can't allow that.

I didn't mention the word bigotry and neither did I mention the word racism with respect to the comment that was made to Paul

You didn't imply that?
 scareymush
Msg: 30 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:47:30 AM
Yes, let's all focus on the perceived anti-Scots sentiment going on throughout the threads, the OP is the real victim here of bigotry and racism.

Let's all pretend to be blissfully unaware of the stormfront/UKIP-esque agenda of this thread as qualified by the OP's own statement i.e.

All I wanted was to have a wee chat about the islamification of Europe n the lack of sweet/sour pork in the local takeaways. Considering that that is a very traditional Chinese dish, I really don't expect any Chinese restaurant not to serve it is all.

Let's ignore the OP trying to inject sectarianism into the mix, let's pretend the OP is actually a Scot, let's pretend every blindingly obvious truth is a scurrilous defamatory lie and anti-Scottish......
 scareymush

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/16/2017 5:04:32 PM

BTW. I have no idea who leonsky is and I don't care either. He was off these boards before I started posting on here again

I won't explain then as you started posting again at a different point to me and what would be the use anyway....you're enjoying yourself and that's more important than anything.

Oh I was watching 'Better late than never' earlier on itv4

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5020352/

so funny.
 scareymush
Msg: 325 (view)

Posted: 5/16/2017 4:51:57 PM

No, they just eat loads of them.....and I don't mean fanny

Aha! Isn't that funny how after all these years of seeing that written how I misconstrued the expression....well now I know and I can say some of the best people are yoghurt knitters.
 scareymush
Msg: 15 (view)

Does your local chinky?
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:16:23 PM
A quick look at menus for Chinese takeaways in the Glasgow area show that they do sweet and sour pork amongst other pork dishes.

It's kind of shocking that anybody would believe a word leonsky writes or fail to realise his true agenda, I mean to say the evidence is all around...

And Billy, no Catholic quotes scripture from the bible like he does, that never happens ever! What's going on that some people won't pay attention? I don't understand that.....your minds are being poisoned by a disgusting piece of sh1t and that's apparently o.k.

At least some people can see him for what he is.
 scareymush
Msg: 5 (view)

Why do you post on here?
Posted: 5/15/2017 5:39:51 PM
No, to provide you with a release from your ennui, same thing, different sides of the coin.

I didn't realise that it's so late. Time flies when you're having fun...better go.
 scareymush
Msg: 3 (view)

Why do you post on here?
Posted: 5/15/2017 5:15:54 PM
I post on here for the same inexplicable reason you do OP.

SNAP !

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
 scareymush
Msg: 65 (view)

A stitch in time saves nine.
Posted: 5/15/2017 4:45:16 PM

dunno what you do for a living ky but orange has said somewhere that he is a mental health worker/counsellor.... makes his posts all the more shocking imo...

If you don't know that Leonsky spends 24/7 working in a laboratory doing physics of some sort and that he works such long hours because he has issues with 'focusing' which requires him to take a break every ten minutes, which is when he posts on here....then you haven't read enough of his posts to understand what is so awful about him. Count yourself lucky, it's best you remain in the dark and your psyche unbroken.

I think orange has been very kind and understanding so far....he's only guilty of trying to help.
 scareymush

Travelling alone
Posted: 5/15/2017 4:03:25 PM
I had to catch a connecting flight from Frankfurt too some years ago...It's a huge airport but thankfully I had time between flights to avail of one of their smoking booths, strange little constructions of clear perspex and littered with half empty cans and coffee cups all with fag ends swimming around in them, my fellow puffers and I chain-smoking and deeply inhaling, nobody said hello, too busy murdering our lungs. I think Frankfurt also provides beds, at least I think that's what they were.

Traveling alone is a doddle when compared with traveling alone with three young children. I got the fright of my life when I spotted a man in a bright yellow turban manhandle my six year old, I'd only taken my eyes off him for a second and suddenly I saw a man wrap his arms around him in a hug....I hope it was an innocent thing but one never knows.
 scareymush
Msg: 45 (view)

Settings and all that jazz
Posted: 5/15/2017 3:32:07 PM
I enjoyed your story mikitaka...I could really imagine that is what constitutes a 'date' for wotsisface.

You also missed Scarey, she's one of your superfans.

Maybe he's too much of a gentleman to take me to task..........no, he acts like I don't exist because he's afraid of what might happen otherwise.
 scareymush
Msg: 25 (view)

People have lost their sense of humour
Posted: 5/15/2017 3:11:50 PM
So, the one night a week Leonsky and his fellow lab rats are allowed to watch the news they hear Pope Francis has canonised some children who were visited by the virgin Mary and the Queen's husband is retiring from official duties, puerile jokes ensue naturally.

Leonsky, who'd earlier on that day been rattling his cage more than usual had been fed a fermented egg (his handlers curious about the effect it might have)...the fact he heard the word 'fermented' caused him to believe he was now drunk after a nibble or two.

Mid news segment images flash up on the screen which even the most hardened TV viewer and the most inured news junkie would balk at, but not the sheltered Leonsky (renowned lover of all thing Nazi and hater of all things womanly) who, p1ssed as a fart, makes that quip.............in a deliberate attempt to cause gross offence........ little realising that, in fact, he had inadvertently drawn a correlation between the genocide in Africa and the Holocaust and in that moment expressed a terrible truth which we all know but feel powerless to properly prevent and seem happy to throw money at the problem rather than do something constructive to fix it.

So, the hamster who'd been pumped with hormones which caused her mammary glands to explode in cup size from A to double F took to her wheel and ran and ran. The three monkeys sat in the corner quivering, they'd seen evil, they heard it too....they probably encouraged it with their silence.

I think humour should be left to those who are actually funny, to those who would use their skill for good.
 scareymush
Msg: 19 (view)

Time for a change of scenery. Any advice?
Posted: 5/15/2017 1:56:50 PM
Go to Siberia, that part of it with the big crater where the flora and fauna have been burnt to bits for miles all around. Wait there...your people (or whatever they are) will be along sooner or later to fetch you. Goodbye!
 scareymush
Msg: 308 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2017 5:56:34 AM
I know she was pretty much unique with her brand of bigotry Pauline....that is according to my experience of Scots. There are loads of people from Glasgow and other parts of Scotland where I live. I'd never dream of asking them if they are a left footer or a right...apparently, that question would be a confusing one anyway...it depends on which side of the fence you were born and which direction you're facing. Everybody thinks they're right footed, nobody wants to be a left footer..
 scareymush

War.... what is it good for?
Posted: 5/13/2017 5:42:51 AM
All of a sudden leonsky is interested in the topic...STALKER ALERT !!

A pattern is beginning to emerge !

What a loser....deliberately writing antagonistic posts for the attention, go back to your tumbleweed you silly twit and the arid desert of your mind....your one brain cell is pining for you.
 scareymush
Msg: 14 (view)

War.... what is it good for?
Posted: 5/13/2017 4:50:01 AM
No, seriously you look lovely and your picture totally suits your personality.

I'm trying to imagine all the ways I might seduce Mr. Jackie....I'm thinking smiling foolishly at him might do the trick, then a kung fu kick followed by a wallop upside his head, an unconscious Chan is better than no man (ohmigod...ohmigod...I've now turned violent and capable of taking advantage of a vulnerable man, what is happening to me? I think I'm diseased.)

I wrote shadow dancer because I can't remember the name of those hacker people and shadow dancer seemed a good fit....they seem to have multiple names, I know 'wannacry' is the name of their virus thing.
 scareymush
Msg: 35 (view)

Occupations
Posted: 5/13/2017 4:29:32 AM
Do not tell me that you are a trumptard Billy-boy!

secretly, very guiltily ...I'm sort of enjoying the havoc he's wreaking....but only because eventually it will be an important lesson to us all.
 scareymush
Msg: 33 (view)

Occupations
Posted: 5/13/2017 4:00:43 AM
Dove have thought of the next big thing....womanly shaped dispensers for their soapy products....the Australian women were having major conniptions about these hour-glass shaped thingymabobs, they claimed it was an insult to womanhood....and there was me thinking to myself "that's mental, sure it makes a nice difference to the usual phallic shaped dispensers" Turns out Dove were only messing....they just wanted to go viral.
 scareymush
Msg: 24 (view)

Whats the strangest thing youve ever had in your gob
Posted: 5/13/2017 3:48:09 AM
I saw Colin Hay on the tv last night thanks to the magic of some box my son gave me, was watching Morning telly live from Oz....I didn't know he is a Scotsman, wonderful voice.

Show ALL Forums