Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Should marijuana be legalized....
 betterlate
Msg: 174 (view)

Should marijuana be legalized....
Posted: 2/26/2009 11:08:59 PM
YES, I dont smoke at all but it may be the only thing that will save California

The only reason it is agaisnt the law is because the cotton farmers paid for the law and had that film made, Refer Madness to scare the crap out of everyone. They didnt want hemp farmers in the United States.

That is history again, greed and corruption in our government ...
 betterlate
Msg: 25 (view)

Scary - Sex Offender and POF
Posted: 2/26/2009 11:02:05 PM
Why even mention this, the guy is in prison, she didnt go out with him, geeze, if you live in fear you will attract what you fear. I say be sure to use common sense, if someone is offering you something that seems too good to be true like a great job before you even meet them, well, you and everyone else should know that it has got to be bull poo. Greed, taking the easy way, fairy tales, thinking only of yourself all will get you into trouble.

Dont lie, dont live in fear and always listen to what is being said, dont think of what you are going to say...... use your brain...

That is all...

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 76 (view)

Genocide in Africa and Sudan
Posted: 2/26/2009 10:45:58 PM
Once people get over being greedy, ego maniacal, and easily corruptable, things will change.

It doesnt take many people to hang the carrots of wealth, fame and power in front of some other insecure people to get things going. It all starts with greed... someone has something someone else wants and doesnt want to pay for it and wants all of it, doesnt want anyone else to have any of it... gold, diamonds, oil, etc...

If we as a planet figured out a way to work together and could set aside temptation, it could be fantastic, we are smart enough to do anything, however we have stupid little people that feel we have to take what we want and dont care who gets hurt while they take it.

Think about it... Anyway isnt the world going to end on december 21, 2012?
 betterlate
Msg: 188 (view)

Uphold the constitution?
Posted: 2/26/2009 10:31:26 PM
The answer is and has been for a very long time...

RON PAUL

People might listen now
 betterlate
Msg: 6 (view)

Help me find a picture, please?
Posted: 10/29/2008 7:10:03 PM
well I cant post the picture in here but if you go to allposters dot com and search for Flaming June by Frederick Leighton c 1895 I think that might be it.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Flaming-June-c-1895-Posters_i3623134_.htm

that may get you there..

good luck
 betterlate
Msg: 11 (view)

Bands that broke up or ended to soon?
Posted: 10/29/2008 5:29:14 PM
Supertramp, Pink Flloyd, the Cars, ELO, The Traveling Wilburys

there are more, I just cant think of any more right now...

this is bad enough.. they were great..
 betterlate
Msg: 20 (view)

Can Women or Men ' in late 40's really loose weight and tone up ? with or without out Surgery !
Posted: 10/13/2008 9:40:49 AM
first ..yes it is easier for men to lose weight than women. Next yes of course you can lose weight, but first you have to find out why you have the extra weight on you.

Are you sitting at a desk all day , then on the sofa all evening?
Are your hormones balanced? How do you know?
Are you stressed out? What are you doing to relieve the stress?

Are you taking vitamins, getting regular exercise over 25 minutes at a time three times a week?
Are you drinking water?
Are your calories from alcohol, fat fast foods and sugar?
Take a good look at your life, write down what you do for one week, what you eat, then count the calories per day, get your most recent weight, height??

Here is how to do it right.

get up each morning and walk briskly for at least 25 minutes, get a dog if that will help, take music and wear comfortable shoes.

drink water always, instead of cokes, milk, juice, drink water, stop drinking all alcohol for now.

for breakfast (yes you have to eat breakfast) have cheerios with fat freek milk, Horizon organic tastes the very best, put bananas on the ceral, and take a multi vitamin.
Lunch have a huge salad, romaine lettuce is best, stays crispy and crunchy and has natural pain killers and anti depressants, go easy on the dressing it is all fat

dinner have 4 oz of fish, chicken or meat not fried, lots of fresh dark colored vegetables, beets, squash, sweet potatoes, broccolli, ect. and have fruit for desert, get creative, if you like icecream take frozen strawberries, milk, ice, and some cherries and blend it until it is like frozen yougurt, keep in the freezer for those times... you want sweet things, keep vegetables clean and ready to eat in the fridge and get rid of all the fattening garbage in the house.

Get lots of good regualr sleep and you will feel like a teenager, and after you have lost most of the weight, start stretching and working with light weights to tone.

I dont think I have forgotten anything, let us know how you do

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 16 (view)

Advice..Please...So confused....
Posted: 10/13/2008 9:15:59 AM
you are not confused, you know the right answer, he is bsing you. He lied to you and then dismissed you. F him, get that liar out of your life NOW, because you could wait six months, and then you would just have waited six months, it would be the same or worse, dont believe him, kick his lying butt to the street. If you do anything else, you want to be f'd over and abused so you will have something to whine about or something. Get your life clear of losers like that and make it clean and clear for the right person that will come along.

best of luck... DO IT,,, you know he is a useless bag of trash and at the very least he is not ready for a relationship
 betterlate
Msg: 12 (view)

Michael Jackson: ‘I Feel … Very Young’ at 50
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:01:54 PM
gee oj was guilty and he got away with it, so we cant hate the freaky little pervert if we want to and oh, charles manson did not actually kill those he is in jail for, his followers did, get your facts and info straight.

If you have enough money in this country and especially in LA, you can get away with murder, child molestation, and well anything... phil spector, on and on and on

MJ is a feak and a perv, any talent he may have had twenty five years ago has long be burried beneath horrible behavior, stupid behavior and freakish behavior.

who would give someone seven million dollars if they were innocent?

I am not going to be manipulated by his pubic relations manager mheath4,

I do not like that weirdo
 betterlate
Msg: 49 (view)

John Lennon was a bastard and a hypocrite
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:50:56 PM
Montreal Guy said it almost exactly how I would have. Any of you taken from just above poverty and thrown into a world wide stage with anyone and anything at your beck and call, I have read that he felt horrible for not being there for Julian, and did not make the same mistake with Sean, they were speaking and seeing each other at the time of John's murder, he was one of four kids, think how well you would have done in the same amazing circumstances.

I would have had a few more things that they would have written about my behavior.. lol
the man was a human, nobody is perfect, not even you OP, we should never idolize people. I am sure he did the best he could under the circumstances.

It is rude to speak ill of the dead,, and why be so critical to him when we have that moron in the presidents office to discuss?
 betterlate
Msg: 13 (view)

If you had your choice... which museum would accidentally leave you locked in all night?
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:39:15 PM
either the Van Gogh Musem in Amsterdam, or the Rembrandt Museum in Amsterdam....( The Rikes Museum) both are filled with the most fantastic paintings and artwork. I would actually fly back over to see them both again, totally awesome

I would love to be locked in all night to gaze upon them uninterupted or without distraction.
 betterlate

Hepatitus C
Posted: 10/10/2008 10:24:51 PM
They are finding out that there are many ways to get hepatitis C. Back in the sixties, seventies and eighties people got it from dentists, tatoos, piercings, sex, dirty needles, and those air pressure needles that they gave many children for inoculations, from snorting cocaine using the same bill, brushing teeth with someones toothbrush, blood transplanst, blood donations, bone or skin grafts and more.

Yes it can be passed through sex and lie dormant for thirty years (they call that the sleeping dragon) and fire up and it can be fatal.

They say that millions of Americans have it and dont know it, will never know how they got it because even in the acute stage it can take six months to incubate.

It is not like HIV, it does not change your DNA but it is a very serious disease and if you have it and become exposed to hepatitis A (food born) or B (also blood born, passed the same ways as C) it can be fatal very fast.

Having the virus can lead to chirosis of the liver, liver cancer and a few other nasty degenerative diseases of the liver. One type can be cured with interferon a type of chemo therapy

Hep C is the# 1 reason for liver transplants in the US

any questions? http://all-hepatitis.net/
 betterlate
Msg: 12 (view)

Hepatitus C
Posted: 10/10/2008 10:21:56 PM
They are finding out that there are many ways to get hepatitis C. Back in the sixties, seventies and eighties people got it from dentists, tatoos, piercings, sex, dirty needles, and those air pressure needles that they gave many children for inoculations, from snorting cocaine using the same bill, brushing teeth with someones toothbrush, blood transplanst, blood donations, bone or skin grafts and more.

Yes it can be passed through sex and lie dormant for thirty years (they call that the sleeping dragon) and fire up and it can be fatal.

They say that millions of Americans have it and dont know it, will never know how they got it because even in the acute stage it can take six months to incubate.

It is not like HIV, it does not change your DNA but it is a very serious disease and if you have it and become exposed to hepatitis A (food born) or B (also blood born, passed the same ways as C) it can be fatal very fast.

Having the virus can lead to chirosis of the liver, liver cancer and a few other nasty degenerative diseases of the liver. One type can be cured with interferon a type of chemo therapy

Hep C is the# 1 reason for liver transplants in the US

any questions?
 betterlate
Msg: 18 (view)

why is it not okay to dye my hair blue
Posted: 10/10/2008 10:11:55 PM
use the temporary dye spray and see if you like it, you can get it at any beauty supply, you can get blue, green yellow pink and glow orange, it is fun and temporary in case you need to do something conservative... then you can do any color you want.

BL good luck

ps they are just afraid that you will end up like that cat dude... lol
 betterlate
Msg: 2 (view)

Success with the gazelle egde
Posted: 10/10/2008 10:08:01 PM
anything will work if you do, walking, the gazelle edge, but you have to get your metabolism up , most women have six or seven things going against them. if you get up early and do the gazelle for at least 25 minutes then eat fruit for b-fast, salad for lunch with light dressing, no cheese, meat or eggs and a small piece of protien (like chicken baked, steak, fish about five ozs) with lots of vegetables like broccolli, peas, beans, corn, beets, asparagas, as much as you can eat of the vegetables and fruit...

you will feel better, have more energy and drop weight like crazy.. oh and only drink water, coffee in the morning. I drink water all day and night. it really makes your skin look wonderful

bl
 betterlate
Msg: 5 (view)

dating after weight loss surgery
Posted: 10/10/2008 9:51:34 PM
Just tell them you eat like a bird, you do not need to tell anyone anything. It is not going to come back, if they start asking questions just say you already had a large lunch,dinner,breakfast or whatever, if they keep pestering you, tell them to mind their own business.

dont ever tell anyone again. it is not you anymore and you wouldnt go around telling people that you had fifteen years of piano lessons if you dont play anymore would you? You might somewhere down the road but not the first few dates, besides they may have been ignorant judgmental jerks before and wouldnt admit it . Just have a good talk with your new self and get comfortable with the new size... dont let them into your past, it makes no difference at all.

good luck!!1

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 28 (view)

blister bubbles all over my hands?
Posted: 10/10/2008 9:42:37 PM
it sounds like you have too much acidity in your system. You may want to try taking some papaya enzymes, yogurt, and stop eating things with tomato sauce, onions and garlic for awhile. If they go away, then that is what it was. I used to get those all the time, didnt really hurt but they bugged me.

good luck.
 betterlate
Msg: 16 (view)

Do you forgive if your partner is a Borderline and cheats on you?
Posted: 10/10/2008 9:27:14 PM
Yes you forgive, but you break it off and never go back, your reasons for helping her are lame, you cant let go for some reason you are rationalizing all of the reasons you help her. No contact should be your self preservation rule, and as soon as you clean out your closets you will have room for someone new. If you keep your life full of exes you wont have room for someone new.

You should not care at all what that person does, there are tons of mechanics out there and if one screws her over well tough for her. you do not need that sort of empowering. Walk away,, unless you have a co dependant mental illness..

get a grip, get over it move forward. There is no excuse for cheating, not alcohol, not bdp or add or whatever excuse they use. They promised before God, family and friends to be true, faithful and honest to you... no excuse...

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 174 (view)

Men and their Age Issue?
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:09:22 PM
We have all seen it, either some people just dont age well, photograph Very well, or lie. I feel it is very dumb to risk it, so who are you fooling? What if the very next person you talk to is "that" one, "the one, the soul mate" and you have started off with a lie, one that could tank the entire relationship. Would it be worth it? heck no! If you want to look young then take care of yourself, drink tons of water, take your vitamins, exercise, get fresh air and laugh alot. Be a happy and positive person, it doesnt really matter what age you are or how good looking your are if you are a miserable, toxic mess.

Warning (bragging) I am fifty one and I am told all the time that I do not look fifty or even forty, but that used to bother me because when I was younger I wanted to look mature and grown up, I didnt want to look like a kid, I would be ok with it now.

dont worry, be happy
 betterlate
Msg: 122 (view)

What is it with 50+ women and wanting to stay single???
Posted: 9/24/2008 10:18:42 PM
So, you have recently asked three women to marry you? I feel that women over fifty are looking for a man that is fun to be around, great to go places with, great for physical intimacy, great in a crowd of friends, like a pool party or golf. If you are having a great relationship they probably just dont want to ruin it with marriage, marriage that was designed long ago with outdated roles. Men needed a woman to cook, wash clothes, shop, clean, and run the house and it took all day long. They had to have nice suits to wear to work to be successful, had to have good rest and nutrition to function well, and wanted the companionship and love to have a stable, positive home.

Women had very few rights, or options, they could not own land, or real estate, nor vote and the only real jobs were teacher, nurse, librarian or hooker (that may be a bit short, I am sure there were other jobs) They could not live with another single woman or their reputation would suffer, so they either got a job or got married.

Married, she would shop, cook, clean, laundry, have and raise the kids and got very little appreciation, never got a salary. Now it is confusing unless you want children and woman over fifty do not want children. What is going to happen? Will she be expected to cook and clean up after a husband? If both of you are used to living alone, taking care of yourselves and working, who is going to do the shopping, cooking cleaning and laundry? Most of the time it is a very good deal for the man because us women will just do it all. Couples need to discuss what sort of roles they are going to have, traditional, or modernnn, who is going to be responsible for this or that, what about coming and going? Will she have to ask if she can pop out to lunch or shopping with friends? He may have to call home and say he is going to stop for a beer with coworkers and decide all that. What about the bills, spending money on big objects, and beliefs in end of life preparations all have to be discussed.

Why get married ? If it is just for the peice of paper it seems crazy, some say that men over 60 that want to get married are looking for a nurse or a purse. They either want someone to take care of them physically like a mommy or a maid, or financially and neither of those are a good reason for a woman. I feel the companionship can all be worked out, and I am sure they did not mean to come across as dishonest, more like they really thought that is what they want, they just didnt think it all the way through..

that is just my opinion...

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 25 (view)

Where do you get your inspiration for your creatvity.?
Posted: 9/21/2008 12:45:37 PM
I try to think of the rules, then I break all of them, I like to take many items that I like or find interesting and put them together, it may seem random to some or contrived to others, but I do what I like, what I find pretty or interesting. When I paint I paint for myself, what I would hang on my walls. That seems to be what works. I had a party a few years ago and had all of my new paintings up on the walls. People loved them and wanted them and bought them. I sold everyone one of them that night without ever meaning to or trying to. I am not sure that it would ever work again, I certainly do not want my friends to think I am having them over to buy paintings. I am inspired by others imagination. I love to see creativity.
 betterlate
Msg: 6 (view)

How do other couples handle this?
Posted: 9/17/2008 4:08:26 PM
As long as you make the effort to stay in touch and visit when you can, there should be no hurt feelings. It sucks to go from BFF status to nothing when a friend meets someone special. It cant just be when it is good for you, it has to be an effort made. I know that I have to put time aside for calls, emails, letters and lunches but I try to make it when my SO is busy with something... so dont just dump them, keep in touch like a friend would.

BL
 betterlate

Missouri Police taser injured boy 19 times
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:01:26 PM
come on, you are only getting partial information. why would they taser someone unless it was something they felt was needed? What are the details? The media can make anyone sound like a terrorist or a choir boy and they often slant stories to shock people. I feel that police have so much stress and so many freaks to deal with that they are doing what they are trained to do, I think we should all wait until the entire story comes out.

Can you imagine working with the public all the time? speeders lie, thieves, druggies, thugs, gangs, and murderers... thanks but no thanks.

betterlate

Husband Fights Charge of Having Sex w/ Comatose Wife
Posted: 9/12/2008 6:49:24 PM
A person has the right not to be asaulted while in a coma. It is stories like this that gives guys a bad name. Geeze, what a pathetic scumbag...I hope his wife wakes up and they all throw the book at his azz.

I know that sounds a little harsh... but that just freaks me out.
 betterlate

Nestle Water Plastic Bottling Plant in Black Diamond/Orting
Posted: 9/11/2008 11:37:58 AM
why anyone would pay again to drink water that the corporations are pulling out of OUR ground when we can get it for free (rain capture, filters..) or out of the tap and filter is way beyond me. I feel strongly that it is a huge rip off and they are laughing hard at the people paying through the nose for water that belongs to all of us.

For a few hundred dollars you can capture all of the rain water from your roof, triple filter it or even distill it and have better tasting and probably cleaner water than what you pay $1.39 a bottle for...

Oh well, you can fool most of the people, the rest you just tell them they look cool drinking water out of a bottle, they will pay what ever...

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 10 (view)

OJ SIMPSON TRIAL
Posted: 9/11/2008 11:23:26 AM
who cares? I think people cared before because two young innocent people were killed by a monster, the blood trail went from the crime scene to OJs house, it seemed like tons of people made it a race thing, so what he killed whitey, whitey has been mean to the blacks for years, it is payback, get used to it. It was a circus, justice was not served. I just hope that the jury is not a bunch of idiots this time, that they will judge by the evidence and convict him, you should not be able to run into somones hotel room with four or five thugs with guns to steal back things that do not belong to you anymore.

He has been in so much trouble since, it is like he wants to be punished for the murders... or something. I could not care less.
 betterlate
Msg: 8 (view)

Ever thought about giving a ex lover an STD because you're still pissed about the way it ended?
Posted: 9/11/2008 10:24:26 AM
It sounds like a bunch of two year olds dressed up as adults, that is just terrible. What is next? why not just grow up, accept things as they are and move forward. it is possible that we all heard far too many fairy tales when we were young and cant deal with reality, very sad, just pathetic
 betterlate
Msg: 138 (view)

Prenuptial - maintaining physique - is it reasonable?
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:48:42 PM
People cant help it if they get hit by a drunk driver and get their neck broken, get pumped full of medications, or put into a halo where they could not move for six months, therefor gaining weight or losing the tone. If you want children than you should not get married at all, it is nature that causes the female body to gain weight to protect the baby (yea the sticks in hollywood dont do drugs, ha) there are so many things that can mess things up, hormones, sleep patterns, stress, nutrition and more. This just cant be for you. Men look like he** fat, at least most women still look sexy with some weight on them if it is in the right places... there is no place it looks good on a man.

People also cant help it if they come down with Luekimia and lose sixty five pounds and look like hell, I think it would be best if you just dont get married, because it says for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness or in health till death do you part, so it would not be the right thing to do, but they have these dolls in California that look like the real thing and never get old, or get wrinkles, or gain weight, and you can get as many as you want, as many as you can afford. God forbid anything ever happen to you! or your good looks and body... why would you get married? read the vows, that is your answer.

Good Luck

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 70 (view)

Why alcohol?
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:21:20 PM
I dont understand why people drink, they act like idiots, fools and morons, I have video of friends at weddings and parties and they all admit they look like tools, why in the world would people continue to drink?

I stopped drinking completly after seeing friends act like morons, so then I realized that people are pushers, people will try to ram drinks down your throat, you can say no thank you a million times adn it is not good enough.

so it is still a big why
 betterlate
Msg: 38 (view)

Science proves it..we are stupid
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:24:10 PM
I dont understand..lol.. from age 70 on? who cares about that? Who wants to date when they are 70 plus? (wait till I get there)

I cant belive I am 51, I feel like I am 20, heck I got carded three days ago, I went to the store to get rum for those mint drinks and the guy asked me for my ID, I thought he was joking, and laughed, he was about twenty five... and I showed it to him and he did not belive me so the stupid starts earlier. BTW, why do people drink? oh, I will move this to a new thread, Man people act like morons when they drink, stupid...

betterlate
Msg: 31 (view)

One for the widows/widowers
Posted: 9/8/2008 8:12:46 PM
It may not be time yet, why not stop thinking of it as a relationship and just go out as friends and companions to see if you even have anything in common. It is very difficult to pretend that the hole in your heart is patched up and you are all happy and well adjusted and ready to go, it takes a special person to realize that they are going to have to make room for her or him, because it was not a divorce, it is totally different, and that is fine, people just dont seem to know that and they must be told or reminded.

take your own sweet time, there is no hurry at all

BetterLate
 betterlate
Msg: 7 (view)

How to deal with a guy that dosen't respect you.
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:55:25 PM
It sounds like it is time to get a new man, that guy does not appreciate you, it is time for him to realize what life would be like without you. no calls, no emails, nothing, can you do it? If not, just move on, he is not worth it, just thank God you are not married with six small children to feed, clothe and take to school, drs. and such.

whew
 betterlate
Msg: 26 (view)

When Is A Mistake Unforgivable?
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:52:34 PM
being a police man is a very stressful job, they deal with azzholes all day long. Then he meets this woman that he likes and things are going well, then one night she writes him an email telling him what is wrong with him, that would be enough for me to tell the person to drop freakin dead. Unless you are perfect and we know that nobody is perfect, you have no business taking anyones inventory. who do you think you are?

I am thinking that you may not ever do that again. BTW, emails are very easy to misread, there is no way to show what emotion you are "sending" with the words, so if I said to you out of the blue...

Hey! I tried to call you today and left you a message, where the he** were you? Why the he** havent you called me back you useless pile of crap?"
It could be taken as so rude or taken as a casual/ friendly ribbing, but until you really really really know someone, it is not worth the risk, and it is not smart to ever call, or email someone when you are tired,or drunk, write him a real letter, send it in the mail, do not call him, let him call you, tell him you were exhausted and didnt mean it how it sounded, and explain how you meant it, he may come around, be sweet. being a cop sux, they get treated like crap by the public, by their bosses, co workers, it really sux

be a nice place for him to come, not a war zone

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 8 (view)

Does this sound ridiculous?
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:58:43 PM
yes, it sounds like your so called friends suck, I think you need to get some people in your life that have a positive message, support you and would never say such a mean, lame arse thing to anyone.

I would tell them to take a hike, then I would see if possibly you could find some scheduling uniformity in your life, it sounds like you may have to date a vampire librarian, or someone who is up all night and all day. what is with that? I have a feeling since you asked the question, you know the answer and are on the right track, do you have time/room for a girl friend? A nice sweet girl may be afraid of a metal head... you know the reputation they all have. It may be time to upgrade your friends

bl
 betterlate
Msg: 19 (view)

Texas Homeowners Defend Themselves with Criminal's Guns
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:34:24 PM
good for those people!!!!! If anyone comes into my house uninvited I will shoot manytimes then I will ask questions, it doesnt matter to me the pathetic reasons one might come up with about wealth, if more people shot home invaders they may hesitate a bit before entering.

I really feel that the laws are too soft on crime, there is not much keeping the criminals from doing what they want, the jails are full, the court rooms are revolving doors and nobody seems to care.
 betterlate
Msg: 27 (view)

How a black male can approach white women... help
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:26:17 PM
nebula, he explains why he wants to date white women in his original question, and how rude of you to say pull out a wad of money, as if all white women are wh*res, your comments and poorly disguised rascism makes me gag.

You seem to ask twice, you can read cant you?
 betterlate
Msg: 75 (view)

I need an excuse to get out of it.... try the truth
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:53:08 AM
try the truth and do it fast as you can to give her time to get another date.

enjoy the game
 betterlate
Msg: 28 (view)

ok I met him now what?
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:47:39 PM
a month? slow down, you may want to think about this in 11 more months, just enjoy the dating, it is the best part any way. dont be in such a rush to settle down, or become exclusive or say you "love" that little guy? you do not know this person and he does not know you. take your time to get to know each other, then take it easy
 betterlate
Msg: 59 (view)

He Won't Stop Calling...
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:32:30 PM
block his calls, change your number, you know the answer to this jerks actions, geeze some guys really think women are going to wait on them while they date? I am laughing so hard ,

I would call him and tell him to (very loudly) F off jack azz!!!!!, then I would hang up
 betterlate

Confused: What did I do wrong?
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:19:43 PM
you did nothing wrong, he is an idiot, block him, ignore him... run away... you are fine

there are much better fishies out there...

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 165 (view)

Breast Augmentation over 45
Posted: 9/7/2008 6:14:18 PM
Yes, get it all done, I am going to have mine put up on my sholders so that by the time I am sixty five, they will be just perfect.... just kidding, I would do it in a second, if I could afford it.

show your cleavage, get some if that is what you want but dont do it for anyone else but you. You dont want to attract a man because he likes your boobs do you?

heck ya, go for it, all the way face lift, lipo botox, implants the whole nine yards

have fun, but they have those things you put in your bra called cutlets? try those for fun

BL
 betterlate
Msg: 14 (view)

Does Being Married More Than Four Times Make You Less A Person For A Relationship
Posted: 9/7/2008 1:55:15 PM
He must be the most optimistic romantic around, and who else would marry four times? I agree with most of the opinions that he did seem to blame everything on the woman, not cool, and who knows what sort of manipulation was taking place.

Marriage is not what it used to be, not that it ever was, what it was supposed to be. Men cheated, women cheated, why worry about a piece of paper anyway? If you can be up in front of your friends and family and keep promising to love, honor, obey, blah blah blah to death do you part time after time, and not feel bad, why should anyone else?

I think marriage is outdated, there is no reason to do it anymore unless you are going to have children. It seems nobody wants to stay true, or make an effort and it you tell someone that they will have to deal with a certain thing for the rest of their lives, that can be a deal killer.

best of luck to you all
 betterlate
Msg: 39 (view)

She sends this text before we meet up....
Posted: 9/5/2008 9:39:41 PM
sounds like a raging alcoholic to me, I would run away, she is being upfront with you, letting you know what you can look forward to.

RUN Forest Run!
 betterlate
Msg: 71 (view)

My Best Friend and I had a Date with the SAME guy
Posted: 9/5/2008 9:30:57 PM
Why not go out with him and find out how you feel about him. If it is a problem, remember all is fair, it is not like she is married to him, engaged, or even dating, they went out once. Big deal.

If you dont like him, it is no problem, heck he may be dating every woman in your city, it is not against the rules to date everyone
 betterlate
Msg: 51 (view)

The nonsense about being positive at all cost.
Posted: 9/5/2008 8:14:31 PM
That is why drugs, alcohol, sex, sports, gambling and other forms of escaping reality have been so popular. Fear can cripple, freeze and warp. If a person faced the pain, feelings, fears and acknowledged reality, they wouldnt sell as many cars, homes, clothes, jewelry, makeup, plastic surgery, and the entire medical profession would crumble.

It is never as bad as we think it is going to be, it is good to be positive and no amount of drugs, alcohol or sex will fix the problem. Better to just face it and deal with it but easier said than done.
 betterlate
Msg: 2 (view)

Jaded after too many broken hearts, is this normal?
Posted: 9/3/2008 9:15:01 PM
you might be depressed, getting rid of the extra pounds and getting some nicer clothes may be a great first step. You may have found that external appearances dont mean squat once you know someone, but you need to take care of yourself. You will have the lumps and butterflies when you meat the right person.

good luck
 betterlate
Msg: 66 (view)

Affirmative Action Outdated?
Posted: 8/9/2008 6:03:26 PM
IF, woman were paid equally, if color was never an issue, if handicapped people were never shunned/hidden away... if everyone was treated equally and paid for the qualifications there would still be people ****tching and moaning that things are not fair. In the neighborhoods where the parents pay 15K a year in property taxes and most of that is for schools, good schools with good teachers and parents that care and participate with the teachers and are hands on in everyway...the children go to a good clean school, and are polite and well behaved and do well. In the the neighborhoods where most are renters, dont care about the houses, dont pay taxes directly, property values are lower, things are run down including the schools, have lower school taxes thereby cant afford the things in the "rich" areas, the children are not polite, not well behaved and do not do as well and the parents want their children to go to the "better" schools. They call it the Robin Hood Tax in Texas and they actually bus children from the poor areas over to the rich areas and vise versa. How long do you think the parents paying the high taxes are going to go for that? It is not fair. It should be based on effort, results, performance and ability.

If people are willing to work hard, save their money, manage their money and make something of themselves why then are they made to feel guilty and manipulated into giving it to people that do not want to work hard, never save their money and dont care about making a life for themselves but want the big screen tv anyway?

It is high time we stop the entitlement, instant gratification and everything should be equal. I know that corruption is widespread and would have to be policed... and the police, policed... and then... well you get the point... It seems that there are some very greedy people out there willing to give up ethics, morals and reputations to get what they "want now"!!! Our government is the worst example and until we get some people with some backbone, with the ability to ignore temptations and actually serve with dignity and respect for the offices they are elected to we are all screwed...
BL
 betterlate
Msg: 27 (view)

Another Sacrifice at the Alter of Morality
Posted: 8/9/2008 5:21:01 PM
Guns dont kill people, people kill people... if you get rid of guns, then only criminals will have them,, that is including the government.

Good point RogerScorpion!! It is a good thing teenage girls dont think that way!

Pretty Moon, I thought you were going into the Monte Python Parrot sketch!
"Ceased to be".."he is...no more"...

Loony T, also a very good point,,, the others in the same village are not killing.

and last... Nero? to your why 50 yrs? why not just take him out and shoot him? It is called punishment, not rehab. When you kill someone, you should be punished and prison is hardly the place to be reformed. Putting someone to death is giving them an easy out. They are given a final meal, they are with a priest of their choice, have been counseled and have a needle put in their arm and drift off to sleep unlike the trauma of being verbally attacked then shot and dying on the street. To serve the time in prison is the punishment. We as a society dont want to let them off the hook. Kids may not totally realize what is going to happen but other watching will see.
 betterlate
Msg: 45 (view)

Genocide in Africa and Sudan
Posted: 8/9/2008 12:18:01 PM
"
"I often wonder why the likes of Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson,Spike Lee,Oprah,etc.,remain silent on the slave trade taking place in Africa today that rivals anything in the form of slavery from the past.Where is the outrage and condemnation from black leaders on this issue?It would seem that they are too busy lamenting the suffering of those fortunate enough to live in a country that has no discernable slave trade but that does suffer a degree of racism.Which is worse and where do you put your resources,ie.your celebrity status and the attention it receives?]"

Because they cant file lawsuits, get media attention or blame the white people. Africa is having terrible wars and the killing is horrific. Rwanda, Dafur, Kenya and more just cant seem to get and keep an honest government and the people keep trying to over throw the corruption, yet end up as corrupt as the last regimine

We cant run the world...
 betterlate

Another Sacrifice at the Alter of Morality
Posted: 8/9/2008 12:12:14 PM
Murder one is premeditated, planned, thought about and completed in full knowledge of it being wrong and against the law. There are emotional murders, they call them like when a person finds a spouse in bed with someone else, but that is not always premeditated, and some are given a lighter sentence, a crime of pasion. Manslaughter can be where a person is not totally in control of his behavior, drugs, DWI (that is changing) and then there are hate crimes. This is a hate crime. He hated that the kid was gay, he hated gays.. he killed the kid... that is murder, a hate crime and at 14 there is no excuse. I have seen 14 yr olds that looked adults and those that still look like young children. With the amount of hormones, steriods and anitbiotics in the food, God knows what in the water (they find high levels of anti depressants, viagra, birth control and more in tap water) the sex and violence on TV, in movies and in video games it is no wonder really and I am surprised the entire country hasnt gone to Washington DC and burned down the white house and a few other government buildings and jailed every politician for treason against us. However, there is still no excuse, murder is murder... and like someone else said, other 14yr olds have restrained from murdering others.

BL

Show ALL Forums