Hijacked Again...
Posted: 4/24/2019 2:55:44 PM

I'd rather be ignored 100% of the time.

Did somebody just say something?
 FFS38
Msg: 170 (view)

cancelled 2 hrs before the date
Posted: 4/24/2019 9:28:23 AM

Ya, when they pull the 'close friend/relative is in hospital' card you know it's DONE.

For sure. He must've only have only got to page 1 of 'most popular excuses for not being available'.
 FFS38
Msg: 42 (view)

Sexless relationships
Posted: 4/24/2019 8:13:09 AM

My sex drive is too strong right now. I think about sex constantly these days but I have made a deal with myself not to go out and have quick pof sex till July so I am sticking to it.

So is this a reference to your username, there's a storm coming? (in july)

Almost 4 months down and 2 months to go. I don't know how some women hold off so long from men having sex cause I don't know if I would be capable holding off if a guy I liked was trying to get in my pants.

I was under the impression that women could get it anytime they liked, if the desire was there.
 FFS38
Msg: 164 (view)

Posted: 4/23/2019 2:06:14 PM

I dont usually treat people as disposable items

Feel free to treat me as one 😀

p.s. So what's the lowdown, have you guy's arranged a second date?
 FFS38
Msg: 14 (view)

Why do I get more responses when I say something that isn't an overused cliché
Posted: 4/23/2019 1:54:18 PM

I’ve been on online dating sites for over 12 years, and have tried almost every kind of opening message you can think of. It seems that women often pay more attention to you when you use a stupid pickup line like, “Hey baby, let’s go to Vegas.” I’ve tried mentioning to women that I’ve read their profile, I’m interested in the same social issues that they are, and I’d be happy to have an intelligent conversation with them. I mentioned that we studied the same thing in university, or that we have similar values and political views. I’ve never gotten a response from a well-written message. I’ve even tried asking women on here if they enjoy having intellectual conversations. The only responses I got were, “No.” Do women really want a man who makes an effort to have be interesting? If these women do exist, I think I’ll probably have to go out in the real world to find one.

I don't think stupid would be the right term here, you're just attempting to say something outside of the box that she hasn't already heard a thousand times, and it really does work as I too have had some far better (more natural) exchanges with women that started that way.
Maybe try to seek out sapiophiles as you'll probably have more luck with them than your average glamour puss who will often answer deep questions with "yes" and "no".
Interestingly, though you will find many women who describe themselves as sapiophiles, you'd probably be hard pushed to find many men describe themselves that way.
 FFS38
Msg: 36 (view)

Sexless relationships
Posted: 4/22/2019 10:17:55 AM
@wood_smell_as_sweet
Yes apologies there, I did think you were coming from a different standpoint than I was....but then it got me thinking lol.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 FFS38
Msg: 105 (view)

Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too
Posted: 4/22/2019 10:02:29 AM

I don't even know what you guys are arguing about, but I'm learning some british insults and I like it!

Yes, apologies about that, it wasn't a place for ladies to be a few pages back.
Which is kinda ironic being that the thread is entitled 'advice on a lady I'm talking to' 😂
 FFS38
Msg: 34 (view)

Sexless relationships
Posted: 4/22/2019 9:45:30 AM

A relationship is sexless only when one person wants sex and the other person does not. If neither person wants sex, the relationship is sex free. And its more common than people might think

Which would probably be known as an asexual relationship, which I doubt would be very common, as in both parties being genuinely asexual.
In fact it must be far harder for asexuals to find a partner as most people hope to eventually develop a sexual relationship.
Wonder how that would impact on online dating "looking for somebody who doesn't want sex".
 FFS38
Msg: 24 (view)

Using technology to improve your punctuation so that you don't end up being the butt of jibes
Posted: 4/22/2019 1:10:56 AM
Okay admittedly a bit of a long title, but something along those lines.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 FFS38
Msg: 2 (view)

Things that women get wrong..
Posted: 4/21/2019 11:54:09 AM

If you don't want a guy to sexualize you, don't wear clothing that pushes your sexual (to guys) parts up and out for him to ogle over..

I would imagine that, though that may have been the original motivation, they're doing it because they have to compete with other women now.

To be entirely honest, guy's obsession over breasts annoys me more than many women.. How many times I've been in conversations with guys and a paragraph in I get some ignorant BS like "Sorry, I didn't hear a thing you were saying, I was drooling over those tits." Like.. are you F'kin kidding me...

You would have to be talking about something pretty darn interesting (and be a good speaker) to compete with (. )( .)

I've had the opposite where guy's have been talking to me and have completely forgotten what they were saying because of boobage. It's quite funny how they can render some people momentarily unable to function.
 FFS38
Msg: 154 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2019 11:41:18 AM
It's like that old childhood game counting down the clock blowing on a dandelion
he loves me....he loves me not...he loves me....
 FFS38
Msg: 149 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2019 11:03:01 AM

he is texting me every day while on holiday and says he wants to see me.

Did you meet him from this site, and does he read the forums?
 FFS38
Msg: 90 (view)

Posted: 4/20/2019 1:47:57 PM

Then jump back in the other thread. Apparently we are ALL bad and evil because we are participants in a game we never wanted and bad boo hoo

Yes according to one lady mainly. I feel from her that she's a manhater, I can recognise them straight away. All because ONE guy gave them a really bad time once and shat on them from a very great height they take it out on EVERY guy that comes along after. They hate it that they biologically NEED a man (all of us being pre programmed to feel that way) yet they don't necessarily WANT a man.

I'm trying to stay out of trouble for at least the next couple of hours lol

Yeah, don't go swinging dem balls around in there, you'll likely get them chopped off! Lol 😁

I'll keep it Short: Anything personal I said, I got carried away so sorry on that note

No worries, apologies for any crap I came out with.
 FFS38
Msg: 130 (view)

Posted: 4/20/2019 1:17:48 PM

Really, the only other guy I was responding to was FFS. I quit engaging with him. He lost his credibility with me.

Really?
This is what I said in my post..

Yeah I guess you're right there, after that initial first date when it's a positive one there are a lot of strategic moves and decisions going on between both sides

And then you basically agree that there are strategies?

Huge difference between dating strategy and game playing. Dating is more of a dance, back and forth, to and fro, ying and yang.
 FFS38
Msg: 86 (view)

Posted: 4/20/2019 12:36:31 PM

In the end. Its words on a forum

Let me first of all say I come in peace (unlike the ex) and admiration for you having the balls to offer the olive branch. Peace has been restored in these forums (as it was written and prophesied) and you shall be blessed amongst men and...err..women? (okay maybe the latter part is stretching it a bit, going by online dating lol) for your humility and strength in addressing this.
I know myself it takes a large set of balls to do this and right now I'm glad I'm not a woman.
So take those balls and go forth, be fruitful, multiply, buy extra large boxers etc etc
Thank you
 FFS38
Msg: 66 (view)

t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 6:36:56 AM

You're really thick.

Listen bozo, I have only been on these forums for a few weeks and you're the only one who has given me crap.
People may have disagreements and argue but that's the nature of debate and something completely different.
In the time I've been here you have managed to upset at least a couple of people so you kind of have a history of it.
I've even apologised to you in a post where I thought I may have offended you and also came to your aid where I thought someone had misunderstood you, yet you continue to hurl insults.
Because I've done this, and you continue to persist, I will not rest until you bow at my feet and acknowledge me as your master.
This is the last handout you're getting.
 FFS38
Msg: 114 (view)

Posted: 4/20/2019 6:08:27 AM

So, if I am reading these forums correctly men want women who

are meek and mild

have jobs

will pay for their own dinner

put out on demand

give men who we don't find attractive a chance

Have no children

don't feel entitled to any expectations

accept game playing, while giving honesty

Sounds good, but you missed out "and who are comely".
 FFS38
Msg: 64 (view)

t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:30:36 AM
Haha, shows how limited your mind is, is that all you think about?

FFS38
Msg: 62 (view)

to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:16:52 AM

Listen to Ms Micki, and especially the dangerous part mostly

Are you seriously suggesting that you're a rapist?

FFS38
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 4/20/2019 4:30:26 AM

And who the fvck is Chris?

Chris no 3...he had a profile review titled
"not getting any replies, is it my profile?"

FFS38
Msg: 60 (view)

to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:14:20 AM

I guess I never really thought about it as teasing before. I just thought it was fun for both. Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?

I suppose that would depend on whether those you're showing them to get to sample them (.)(.)
 FFS38
Msg: 107 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 5:07:58 PM
Admit it pal, you're just being pendantic, you're trying to find the tiniest piece of information to defend yourself but unfortunately failing.
You have the intellectual capacity of a very small piece of sperm.
 FFS38
Msg: 104 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 4:53:24 PM
Your language is foul too

Some examples:

It constitutes you being a shit stirrer

Chris and me sorted our shit out in profile reviews

I don't think many birds would be that impressed with the way you speak

You tried your hand at being a sh1t stirrer in Chris thread

Particularly if they have children, I don't think you would be a good influence.
 FFS38
Msg: 103 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 4:42:00 PM

It seems I have to post links as you aren't good with dates. You don't seem to remember too well do you like you think you do. I mean my last post shows that you're the dumbass :)

No you're the one looking stooooopid here and making a fool of yourself, most people would agree the 15th was within the last week, google it if you're not sure, I have it down as Monday.
 FFS38
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 4:13:05 PM
You really don't need to post all your bulls**t links, unlike you I remember things I've said and done, that way your bulls**t can't catch up with you and hit you in the face like yours does dumbass.

Hate to break it to you but the world masturbates lol.

And I hate to break it to you but I don't think you have the intellectual capacity to date many chicks from here. If you think that making posts about w***ing is "a laugh" then it suggests you're a bit childish and that you probably make for very shallow company.
 FFS38
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 3:38:03 PM

That was the week before lol.

You don't even know what week it is...

And actually I would say the 13th and 15th would constitute being within the last week lol.

FFS38
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 3:27:55 PM

Enjoy Palm. They always been good to ya ;)

My memory serves me well enough to remember that you often mention masturbation in your posts, and here you are confirming that for me.
How sad.
 FFS38
Msg: 93 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 3:05:36 PM

Of course you are :) They don't need to because they can explain themselves fine.

Says the bloke who misunderstood at least a couple of threads this week and started hurling insults before he realised he was in the wrong lol.

Half finished my script that will remove your post and thumbs from view just like you don't exist :) Go me! and thumb already gone. I'll debug it more when got time :) Oh it will be perma trust me!

I really have no idea what you're talking about here, but it sounds like it's keeping you relatively happy. Can anyone explain?
 FFS38
Msg: 88 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 1:49:05 PM

I know. Let him cling to it :)

I don't need to cling on to the user pigs post, as I said earlier most posts have echoed similar views, so why would I need to?

Besides aren't you meant to be ignoring me?

Post 31

I will completely ignore you from now on.

Not exactly a man of your word are you, how would that look in the dating game.
 FFS38
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 12:54:09 PM

I took no conversation out of context. Nice try at backpedaling though. Oh, and don't forget, people here can read. If you are going to post, at least own your posts.

Well you obviously have a problem understanding 'stuff'.
Of course people can read and the majority have said pretty much the same thing, only from their own perspective.

What am I backpedaling at exactly? Do tell.
 FFS38
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 11:46:05 AM

Women eat this crap up by the spoonful in movies, believing it's what they want for themselves, but when it's thrown on their plate in the real world??

Eh, not so much. It sets the "creepy" alarm off.

Haha....high five there brother!✋
 FFS38
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 11:27:00 AM

I took nothing out of context.

I didn't mean you took my literal WORDS out of context, I meant you took the CONVERSATION out of context.
I initially mentioned games in the context of a relationship and you and spectravision immediately attached negative thoughts to the idea, as if I in some way was suggesting play games with them, string them along, be disingenuine etc.
As MANY others in the thread have recognised there are certain kinds of rules of engagement when you're first getting to know someone, certain no no's don't talk about your ex etc
but I'm sure you know that already and maybe wanted to let some steam off?
If I can introduce a hypothetical situation as an example. He suggested adults don't play games and get straight to the point. Can you imagine if you met your date and your first thought was
"Oh my God, you are so perfect for me, I love everything about you, your personality, the way you carry yourself, shall we get married,
I want you to have my babies etc etc"
C'mon be realistic, how do you think that would go down?
 FFS38
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 8:13:25 AM

it's a test. They're engaging in it to see whether the guy actually has a LIFE outside of her or not.

Exactly, I would imagine not many girls would want to go out with a Billy no mates. If you're reasonably popular and well liked it is helpful to her as it validates and justifies her interest in you further.

I'm not saying don't show interest. I'm saying don't show TOO MUCH interest.

Oh, and whether anyone likes it or not, dating is a game. I'm sorry if this shits on any Disney-like fantasies one may possess, but it's true. There are right moves, wrong moves, and tests. Always. However, it's always up to the individual to decide what "rules" they're willing to adhere to.

Thankfully somebody sees my point. I didn't mean it as a game in a negative way like you're trying to deceive them in some way or pull the wool over their eyes. It's all good because you're making efforts to win their affection because that is your end goal, we all do it whether we realise or not, even on a subconscious level.
 FFS38
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 7:17:42 AM

I mean it would be genuine if he initiated the text and said look im not gonna make it.

No doubt about that.

But since he only told me this after i sent him this text, makes it sound an excuse.

Btw being on another date is absolutely fine. As i said ee are strangers

Absolutely, with you there on that one.

It's a shame you've been stung as it sounds like you really liked him
 FFS38
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 7:04:46 AM

No i didn't.
My bet would be that he was on another date already and forgot about our date as he was having a good time probably.
Till i hit him up so he then realised.
I can't explain it otherwise.
That, or he aint even single.
Being stuck at work doesn't seem to cut it really the more i think about it

Yeah, best not to build a relationship on a red flag.
 FFS38
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 6:53:03 AM
Unfortunately the answer to your question you'll never know.
All you're left with is wondering would he have let you know he wasn't gonna be able to make it or would he have let you go to all the trouble of getting ready and stood you up.
Leaving it to just under 2 hours before your date is cutting it a bit fine if he was going to let you know (and a bit of an oversight if he was genuinely interested in you) or maybe he was the type that didn't have the courage to cancel?
In that case not worth bothering with, he'll let you down later on down the line, did you ask him if he would have contacted you?
 FFS38
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 6:01:39 AM

It takes courage to be honest. Some have it, some don't.

You're taking me out of context, I was referring to the poster who said this...

adults don't play games and get straight to the point about their intentions

Most would agree if you really like somebody you have to keep your emotions in check in the beginning stages so as not come across too keen and perhaps make them back off a little. Now I know some may say that would be the person backing off that was at fault but who knows eh, don't over analyse it, let things take their course.

Can someone answer my question pls

I suggest you enjoy your holiday for now and see how you feel when you get back.
You sound like you really like him but are unsure if he's just looking for 'fun', have you made it clear to him what it is that YOU are looking for?
 FFS38
Msg: 4 (view)

The age of ravage
Posted: 4/19/2019 2:56:46 AM

there's plenty of 50 and 60 year olds out there who still fancy a shag

Nice to know that romance is still alive and flourishing in England's green hills.

worth a chat with a cosmetic surgeon

Make sure you have a lorry load of cash parked outside 😂
 FFS38
Msg: 44 (view)

Does a female version of chivalry exist?
Posted: 4/19/2019 2:07:02 AM

If the Titanic sinks, does that mean all the women get to leave first?

Good point. In today's times of equality would it be the men first?
And what about the LGBTQIA community? They would have to decide which group has priority, would somebody that identifies as genderless get priority over say a gay or lesbian. Very complicated indeed.
 FFS38
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 4/19/2019 1:12:19 AM

^^If you say so. I will completely ignore you from now on.

Cool, remember it was you who begun this, I at first ignored your jibe at post 18 but when you continued at post 20 I responded, that's all.
 FFS38
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 8:27:56 PM

What did I misunderstand exactly?

Everything.
I was referring to YOU not selling yourself lol...you don't smoke, don't drink much etc...

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can
 FFS38
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 7:31:48 PM

This coming from a guy saying that you have to have drink and put up with smokers just so you might some scraps in another thread pmsl. Deary me

Well hopefully you're p***ing yourself laughing at yourself as you misunderstood me.
Why would I be bothered about smokers being a smoker myself?

I was saying that a few women I've met were non smokers on their profile but during the date proceeded to smoke lol 😁
 FFS38
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 7:01:23 PM

Well, maybe because adults don't play games and straight to the point about their intentions MR Amateur (sic).

Only the desperate and needy do that.

FFS38
Msg: 23 (view)

Social media is it Entertainment??
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:53:13 PM

no not defensive, AD nauseum And TC, if your so concerned i am defensive what was the need to say "you drink coffee at your keyboard all the time and have never spilled coffee on it?"
Wowser wowser wowser wowser well I'm gonna stop looking at this point. thanks all. so happy, And by the way For those who can't make hide nor hair - let me break it down for you" if it is entertainment: Social media~ What does it matter what the hell punctuation a person uses ? It's called skip by it Passover who cares the blessing of social media as entertainment. So as you are not entertaining me in any way shape or form, and you find your aggression makes me defensive, I'm gonna take my defensive, affrontive, problematic a** Elsewhere, I will not be visiting this (my) topic share again. simple responses to the only question i asked. apparently the people who have shared here find entertainment in a different style of communication.. enjoy. all yours.
In addition, my question wasn't ;" can you make hide or hair and advise me as i am in desperate need of you great wisdom and correction to write a sentences? no my only question, was do you have any tech issues That you care to share ?

Maybe next time you start a thread perhaps title it correctly without all the crypticness.
You made a big point out of spilling coffee and ruining several keyboards and then shot down practically every response to it.
Perhaps if you weren't so hostile you would have got some responses to what you really wanted to know, which, as far as I can make out, is about using technology to improve your punctuation so that you don't end up being the butt of jibes which you suggest are providing entertainment for those more adept in that field.
 FFS38
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 6:18:42 PM

It's usually how it works as you would like to be seen as interested

And how would you know that?... Mr expert.

FFS38
Msg: 392 (view)

Christianity and POF - Can they be combined?
Posted: 4/18/2019 2:52:15 PM

Because there is a preponderance of evidence.

To suggest.....
 FFS38
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 2:02:15 PM

If he wants me he can have me.

Sounds like one lucky son of a b**tch.
 FFS38
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2019 1:45:02 PM

Tbh i don't know if that he is not into me applies here as he has done the chasing etc. On the first date he made quite a bit of effort too.
But ye i will see what happens.
Im not saying that i liked this yesterday, but at the end of the day we just had one date and we are total strangers.
So i dont expect the world here.

Yeah I guess you're right there, after that initial first date when it's a positive one there are a lot of strategic moves and decisions going on between both sides,
Is it too soon to text, do I play it cool and not text, bit like a game of chess (not that I play chess) make one wrong move and it's game over, checkmate.
 FFS38
Msg: 29 (view)

Disappointed after dating someone you really liked?
Posted: 4/18/2019 8:58:15 AM

it’s kind of a dealbreaker when messaging a girl who looked active and great as in health wise and then I see them on Snapchat or video call being twice their weight with chin fat.

Chin fat lol 😁
Maybe there should be an option on here to state how many chins you have?

Or perhaps "would you date somebody with several chins?"
 FFS38
Msg: 386 (view)

Christianity and POF - Can they be combined?
Posted: 4/18/2019 8:20:47 AM

scientists do not insist *anything* exists until they can reasonably conclude it does through verifiable/demonstrable evidence

What you mean like how life forms all came about purely by chance in some random chemical explosion rather than design?

Or perhaps how we, according to them, descended from apes and eventually evolved into the all dancing, all singing species we are now?

Science has it's uses but it is limited, it can't answer everything.

Show ALL Forums