Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?
 HappyRocker
Msg: 37 (view)

Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:53:13 AM

Yes. The female automatically produces more oxytocin when she orgasms...the bonding hormone. Don't kid yourself...she's just feeling her physiology. In the end, the attachment is all biological...but our brains usually rule in the end.

And my research shows that it usually takes about three months for the oxytocin to disapate ... don't be so sure that there isn't a similar (but not the same) physilological reaction in men though.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 60 (view)

Alabama forum rules
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:27:28 AM

Let us take a look at some laws that makes Alabamy infamous...

-Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
-Incestuous marriages are legal.
-It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.
-Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
-It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
-It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
-You must have windshield wipers on your car.
-You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
-Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
-You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.
-Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

Dang ... that must mean there's a lot of virgins in Alabameeeee!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 59 (view)

Alabama forum rules
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:18:49 AM

This forum is for here for singles to talk about local events, happenings etc. You can also use this forum to plan local get togethers.

This forum is NOT FOR.

Threads such as " I am in town for the weekend looking for sex" etc

NO THREADS THAT DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF ARE ALLOWED.

Interesting ... so you post this on the Sex and Dating Forum[\b] ... And I like the "Draw attention to yourself" ... You did that.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 17 (view)

Are Tattoos on women ok
Posted: 9/12/2012 11:28:12 PM
When MY tattoos are on a woman all is OK.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 4 (view)

Question for Squirters???
Posted: 9/12/2012 11:23:21 PM
But wet dreamers do .... how do you explain those sheets to your Mom huh? Huh?
 HappyRocker
Msg: 53 (view)

The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/12/2012 11:21:27 PM
Power of the pussssy .... Pppppp! Just try pulling a bogged four wheel drive out of the mud with a vagina. You'll find a F150 with a snatch strap is much more effective.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 7 (view)

Tony Abbott
Posted: 9/4/2012 3:52:39 AM
I have no problem with a carbon tax if the money raised goes to research and developement of renewable energy or carbon emmission reduction technologies. But it isn't. Most of the money is going to general revenue with a small cut going to buy votes. Therefore, the Carbon Tax is just another "smoke and mirrors" tax where -
a. manufacturers and utility suppliers pay the tax.
b. manufacturers and utility suppliers charge Jack and Jill Average more to cover their tax increase.
c. the Labor government gives a small part of the new taxes the raise back to selected sections of the community to buy their vote.

a and b mean that we are all paying more indirect taxes. Indirect taxes are taxes that have been identified by most developed countries as unwise ways of raising money.

c is basically the definition of corruption.

I see myself as "working class" and have been a "welded on" Labor voter for most of my life. I have also been a unionist and union delegate so Tony Abbott and his Daddy John (Work Choices) Howard make my blood run cold. But if the Liberals put Malcolm Turnbul into the leadership Labor vote would evaporate overnight.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 10 (view)

To Satisfy, Or Not To Satisfy
Posted: 9/2/2012 4:01:20 PM
I'm satisfied ... now lets communicate in the morning ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Heh heh heh
 HappyRocker
Msg: 6 (view)

Australians should work harder
Posted: 8/31/2012 5:25:33 AM
Everyone in this country seems to know how to do every one elses job better (although they don't actually roll up their sleeves) and wants everyone else to work harder. So I guess Gina Reinhart isn't anything special. She is just like everyone else.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 50 (view)

Morning or night sex?
Posted: 8/28/2012 6:19:37 PM
It must be morning, noon or night somewhere in the World.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 57 (view)

Sex drive after hysterectomy or menopause
Posted: 8/28/2012 6:14:21 PM
Seems to me that it increases ... but my sample size and demographic might be a little small ... NO I don't call THAT a sample ... that's a test tool.

Any way I'm offering to continue my research and calling for volunteers.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 95 (view)

How do people get laid all the time?
Posted: 8/28/2012 6:06:46 PM

People at my college talk about having sex every week or so.. Where do they find these chicks.. last time i had sex was when i was a virgin at 19 at now im 22...People in college are hitting it off every 2-3 days

Heh heh ... every 2 or 3 days ... heh heh heh ... they must be dealing drugs ... and probably using most of the inventary themselves.

How do people get laid ALL the time ... with all the time meaning "2-3 days" ... one word -MONEY!
If you're going to aim at getting laid every two or three days budget to either spend a lot of money or give out a lot of drugs.

Back to the real world.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 185 (view)

submissive women
Posted: 8/27/2012 10:46:40 PM

I think men quite often mistake unresponsive as submissive, they're two different things.

She NOT BEING SUBMISSIVE YOU FOOL! She's dead. You bored her to death!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 15 (view)

How can you tell if a guy is into you ?
Posted: 8/27/2012 10:42:04 PM
There is an unusually full feeling in your pelvis and your body rocks back and forwards uncontrolibly ... ie it's hard to read 50 Shades of Grey.

Of course there may also be a pain and constipated feeling in the back 40 in which case he is "into you" in a bad way.

Hope that helped.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 55 (view)

Totally weird question Guys....
Posted: 8/26/2012 1:12:46 PM
Heh heh heh ... That's right men are orgasm machines!

We just have to get a sniff of a vag and we are preprogrammed to go off like an explosion in a porridge factory.
We never get tired, stressed, overcome with guilt or are just not turned on enough ... just show us the old vag and we will fire DNA into it like a mindless old bull .......... OH and we never never ever fake an orgasm .... because we just don't care about our women's feelings.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 29 (view)

Morning or night sex?
Posted: 8/26/2012 1:03:16 PM
Doesn't it start out with "Anytime, Anywhere Sex" ... That's where you're having sex in the bedroom, bathroom, hallway, kitchen bench, garage, car or anywhere there is a clear space ... "let's clear a space."
Then after a few months progress to bedroom and bathroom sex and very occassionally in the hallway.
Then after a few more months progress to bedroom only sex.
Then after a few more months progress to hallway sex ... that's where as you pass each other in the hallway you say, "Phuk you!"
 HappyRocker
Msg: 9 (view)

Mood lifter ... Semen contains anti-depressant properties, according to a team of psychologists.
Posted: 8/23/2012 6:58:21 AM
And all along I thought it was my witty repartee and good looks that were making women happy ............... Whatever ... lie back and prepare to be extatic.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 761 (view)

Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 8/18/2012 2:04:51 PM
Talking about sex (oral sex) is that cheating???

We all must be cheating our asses off!
 HappyRocker

should you confess to an affair
Posted: 8/15/2012 10:52:13 AM
Heh heh heh ... I love the indignant morality preaching. Especially by people posting themselves as, "Only on here for the forums" while publishing "come phuk me" pictures on their profiles. And the "Deep thinkers" are just as amusing. They disect other people's posts to "get inside their heads" in the hope that a ceribal phuk will fill the lack of a physical one.

Start a religion people! That is the natural progression. You could call it the Holy Church of Moi.

But, as with all humor ... It can only amuse for so long ............ So ......... So long.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 10 (view)

Women-only city planned in Saudi.
Posted: 8/15/2012 10:27:58 AM
Even more interesting ... and related to the "wonder if they'll be allowed to drive" ... I wonder if their cycles and therefore PMSs will synchronize!

If a man snuck in there he could be "faruked" to death closely followed by being burned at the stake.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 32 (view)

How to deal with boyfriend pressuring me to do things I am uncomfortable with in bed.
Posted: 8/15/2012 10:03:56 AM

asking me to do things I have already said no to in bed

Well the "things" obviously isn't orgy related because so far you have invited 30+ people under th covers ... and most of us are fishing around in the dark ... and there are a lot of Canadians ... you saucy Northern lot!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 149 (view)

Men, Does every woman REALLY taste different?
Posted: 8/11/2012 8:25:09 PM
I find they go best with a dryish red and Lima Beans. The taste really depends on their diet.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 215 (view)

would a man be put off by a woman who was very enthusiastic in bed?
Posted: 8/6/2012 3:56:23 AM
No .... well ... as long as she didn't enthusiastically start to strap on .... no, she wouldn't ....
 HappyRocker
Msg: 8 (view)

What's so Wrong about Wanting Passion during Sex?
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:13:26 AM
You are just in the wrong country ... we love passionate sex down here.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 28 (view)

What does cd stand for??
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:55:23 AM
cd = confidential****... you're going to have more of a handfull than you expected.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 4 (view)

Ben Wa Balls
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:44:59 AM
Ben wants his balls back WAH!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 27 (view)

voracious appetite
Posted: 8/1/2012 2:34:58 AM
It could be worms. They may be absorbing most of your nutrient intake and so your body is responding with a voracious appetite.

Try Combantrim.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 22 (view)

Julian Assange - does he deserve our help
Posted: 7/28/2012 6:02:02 PM
I guess to put it in perspective - Spying and subversion are illegal acts in all nations. Therefore Wikileaks outed illegal activity. The USA with the cooperation of the Swedish and Australian (by their lack of objection) governments is attempting to illegally detain Julian Assange to put him on trial for their own illegal activities.

It is sort of like someone wanting a divorce because their partner didn't stop them having a secret affair.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 48 (view)

For those who are married and looking for an
Posted: 7/28/2012 5:28:49 PM
If they get caught with a picture they simply turn it around with, "I KNEW I was right! I put up a profile because I suspected that you are trawling the dating sites."

It is the scumbag mantra - a. Deny, deny, deny. b. Transfer blame. c. Turn responsibility for my actions. d. Milk pity.

My advice is - a. Avoid, avoid, throw sticks and stones if they won't stay away. b. Stay focused and pour the blame back where it belongs. c. If they are still around chisel the responsibility into their forheads. d. Remain as ruthless as they are and give no pity.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 12 (view)

When is a good time not to use condom with your lover in a relationship
Posted: 7/28/2012 5:16:32 PM
I have found that women don't like to join me on the roof with a dozen water filled condoms waiting to bomb anyone coming out the front door.

So I'd say "Never is a good time. Women just don't appreciate condoms and their many uses.

Of course, it may just be that women are afraid of heights.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 16 (view)

Julian Assange - does he deserve our help
Posted: 7/24/2012 3:26:15 PM
If I post something silly or email someone something, I loose the actual control over that communication (but not the intellectual rights) ... So a bunch of diplomats (with access to diplomatic bags and first class airfares for face to face meetings) did just that and are shocked that they eventually came out!

Amazing.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 9 (view)

How Do you know that he is ready for the C word
Posted: 7/24/2012 3:19:48 PM
Is the "C word" Committed ... as in to a mental ward?

Are you sure that while you are "on a break" he is not actually "on the make" ...

Life goes on ... live it!
 HappyRocker

High Expectations and First Dates.
Posted: 7/24/2012 2:55:05 PM

If a man pays for meals and then offers to pay for drinks after, I very quickly offer to buy desert/cake and coffee...or shout a round while they are ducked off to the loo.

I'll have the Death by Chocolate ....

Death by Chocolate ... hmmmm, now I wonder if I'm making dodgy life choices
 HappyRocker
Msg: 36 (view)

High Expectations and First Dates.
Posted: 7/24/2012 2:49:58 PM

Now I'm all for chivilry but I don't think that because you get asked out on a date that it means your date has to pay your way!!

Oh no ... if I a woman has made such a poor "life choices" decision to go out with me, I expect to keep the bad decisions coming by keeping her peeessed (as a Mexican would say).
 HappyRocker
Msg: 116 (view)

Do men secretly hate being used for sex
Posted: 7/24/2012 2:36:23 PM

shoot for alpha males .

Hah ha ... I love to watch pretentious pseudo-intelectual women use terms when describing men such as "alpha male".

The term "alpha male" is (correctly) used in biological terms to describe some herd animals. It would never be used (by the educated) to try to describe much more complicated carnivore and certainly never hominids.

Herd animals usually have relatively uncomplicated social orders where the males usually remain away from the breeding age females and calves until breeding season. The males are all beta males during this period. During breeding season the males group with the females and start accumulating "harems" to breed with. If they manage to accumulate a "harem" and fight off all the other competing males their genes become dominant in the next generation and for THIS reason only they become "alpha males.

Beta males also get to mate sometimes by "slipping in" while two alpha males are fighting or otherwise distracted. But their genes are less dominant in the next generation ... although their prodgeny are probably more "creative".

Now given this .... girls ... do you REALLY want an alpha male ... a greedy philandering agressive and usually while physically gifted tactically deficient partner?
 HappyRocker
Msg: 49 (view)

when to tell?
Posted: 7/24/2012 2:07:22 PM
HUH??? There are rules to having a Fluffy White Bunny or even a Freaky Biatch (sp?) ... and WHAT does the National Security Agency have to do with it?????

A friend of mine used to say, "Everybody wants a bus service, but no one wants a bus-stop outside their house."

If I was going to give advice it would be, both friendship and healthy sexual relationships require affection and empathy ... How the heck does that gel with what people are saying here?

But I don't give advise, so I won't.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 65 (view)

A lesson from Hot In Cleveland
Posted: 7/22/2012 3:32:45 PM
Yeah, (absolutely ignoring the agist point to most of the above posts) I really enjoy Hot in Cleveland too. I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory.

Who says the Yanks can't do humor or make fun of themselves!

Valerie Bertinelli over 50! Crikey I must be getting old ....
 HappyRocker
Msg: 73 (view)

Male Orgasm causing Female Orgasm
Posted: 7/9/2012 3:34:57 AM
I love it when you girls talk dirty!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 21 (view)

do we know what we want?
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:29:03 PM
No ...... (the human condition)
 HappyRocker
Msg: 16 (view)

assertive / agressive women
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:23:33 PM
Aren't they all assertive/aggresive????

They are here anyway.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 28 (view)

How do you last longer in bed???
Posted: 7/6/2012 3:05:17 AM
Huh??? Last longer in bed!

I don't know what all these kegel stegels are ... I just hit the alarm clock with a baseball bat.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 39 (view)

Shaving the boys .
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:47:32 AM
Scrape scrape slice OOowwww ... What was that? ... scrape slice kerplunk rollllllll circle circle splash ... what was that? I can't see! Oh well ... maybe a bit of aftershave ... splash rub ...... YEEEEEEOWWWWWwwwwwww (disappears down the road dragging his tail on the ground).

Comes back ... Must remember aftershave is a nono! Well, better get the other side shaved otherwise it'll look weird ... especially with the gravel rash. Scrape scrape snick OOOOwwww ... Scrape scrape slice ... What's that hanging down?? Feels smooth and squishy. I'll just cut that thing it's hanging by and I'll be able to see it ... slice ... Whoops, dropped it! Boooing rollllll rolllll circle circle kerplunk splash ... Oh well, it's gone down the drain. Never mind ... you know, I think I've lost all interest ... I might just find a nice sunny place to lie down and snooze away the afternoon.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 111 (view)

Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:11:26 AM

I find the excuse of the woman who claims to have had a well endowed man prior interesting. I've been with massive guys before, and yes its stretched me out, but it always seems to return to normal afterward.

Errrr...yeah ... errr ... that's it exactly ... Mine was scared by a great big growling pu$$. And now it has been traumatized! It isn't really this small, it just won't come out ... it's been SHRUNK by post traumatic richard syndrome.

Could makea great movie ... "Honey I Shrunk the ..."
 HappyRocker
Msg: 32 (view)

What should I read into this
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:00:02 AM

Jesus, cat-people sex...

Cat people sex is where you climb on frombehind but grab a mouthful of the scruff of her neck ... and Jesus doesn't like it, he likes missionary sex ... if you must have sex at all ... according to the clergy ... who have alterboy sex (same method as cat people sex but no one gets pregnant).

I should go ...
 HappyRocker
Msg: 31 (view)

What should I read into this
Posted: 7/3/2012 6:44:16 AM

Now she has gone away and not responding to emails and her phone is off. Will she come back? If it was a one night stand I feel as if I have been used.

Quite obviously she showed you her **** and she expected you to show her your **** in return .... and you DIDN'T! ....You showed her your mongrel and let it run loose!

Sigh ... when will men ever understand women.
 HappyRocker
Msg: 110 (view)

Big vaginas-fact or fallacy?
Posted: 7/3/2012 2:36:01 AM
Hmm ... My ex-wife squeezed a 7lb 22inch long baby son out and afterwards .... NO NOT IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS ... she was as good as new.

Has the design changed in 32 years?
 HappyRocker
Msg: 29 (view)

How long is the recovery time for men between orgasms?
Posted: 7/3/2012 2:21:37 AM
Well, before 18 ... one flash and I was ash ... But with age (or what I thought was age) came control. Even if I did the "explosion in a porridge factory" thing I didn't go down as long as there was some sexual stimulation. But I had to deflate to reload ... Only one explosion per fat.

Nowadays ... well, don't know. I've got to be pretty impressed before I bother ... no girls,Whatever Harrison Ford said in "Six Days Seven Nights" ... You DO have to do more than "Just turn up."
 HappyRocker
Msg: 18 (view)

Whoops
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:56:25 AM
Well, just in case someone wants to start something with me ... let's get what I like out of the way ... I like touching and feathers and ... Oh to hell with feathers, jusy gimme the whole damn chicken!
 HappyRocker
Msg: 14 (view)

should you confess to an affair
Posted: 6/27/2012 11:43:54 AM
So the question simply put is -
"Is it better (FOR A RELATIONSHIP) to tell your unsuspecting spouse that you have cheated on them?"

In a loud Samuel Jackson type voice [l]HEEEYELLL NO![l]

Why should you shed some of your guilt by making your spouse miserable. Either leave so that they can get on with their life (intense but short term pain for them) ... or appreciate that you, a coniving manipulating dishonest scumbag will probably never deserve someone so true and spend the rest of your life making their's heaven on earth.

From what I have observed, "confession" is not "for the sake of the relationship" but just old fashioned bragging anyway.

"We've got to work on our relationship." usually means, "You've got to work on what you think is our relationship (as if ...) while I continue to be a scumbag having successfully shifted the blame onto you."
 HappyRocker
Msg: 35 (view)

SlutWalk Brisbane 2012
Posted: 6/27/2012 11:24:06 AM
I wonder if the sluts walked?

I know that I did ... from this forum.

Show ALL Forums