Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it time to give up and live life without a SO?
 rosylyn
Msg: 4 (view)

Is it time to give up and live life without a SO?
Posted: 11/9/2011 5:31:48 AM
don't give up you will find the right lady . i know it is hard been split form my ex about 12 weeks he was cheating behind my back. big hugs.
 rosylyn
Msg: 21 (view)

dating a single dad with custody of his kids
Posted: 10/13/2011 10:25:41 AM
hi i am only looking for friendship i understand where you are coming from as i am a single parent with 3 grown kids now. my ex partner was a single parent as well i helped him the best as i could and treated his daughter as one of mine . we have broke up recently i found out he had been seeing women behind my back his daughter went back to her mum and i still meet up and take her out for the day mcdonalds then girlie shops i am a nice person who is not selfish and am honest and maybe i will find some one that wont take me for granted. so we are not all ****es x
 rosylyn
Msg: 20 (view)

dating a single dad with custody of his kids
Posted: 10/13/2011 10:19:34 AM
if the lady like's you it should not matter it can be hard as kids come first and you can feel second but if the lady is made to feel wanted as well i am sure it will work out fine i have had experienced this my self. hope that helps .
 rosylyn
Msg: 116 (view)

Why Do Men Say I Love You & then dump you later?
Posted: 9/5/2011 1:06:21 PM
well siad my fella did that to me 3 weeks ago.
 rosylyn
Msg: 60 (view)

Fibromyalgia
Posted: 9/3/2011 2:31:09 PM
hi i suffer with fibromyagia at the high level at the moment it has ruined my life. my ex partner has just split from me as my meds have made me put some weight on and has over took my life. i was a independent women who brought three kids up on her own and now i feel like a 80year old women with the memory loss confusion . the depression is horrible and the stress makes it worse. very hard to stay calm.also you look OK on the out side but inside you are suffering. i hope your friend has not got it as bad as me..all i can say is be surrportive as you can.

Show ALL Forums