Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Interview questions
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 6 (view)

Interview questions
Posted: 3/23/2013 1:10:32 PM
What type of position is it?

My best advice is to relax and be confident. Employers just like a date will pick on insecurity and desperation...and it is NOT attractive...

Good luck! :D
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 55 (view)

Dyslexia
Posted: 3/7/2013 1:11:44 PM
Typically you can tell if someone inverted letters, if it is a typo, or they can not spell.

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and have developed dyslexia as a symptom especially with numbers in the last year and a half. Do the best you can and if that bothers someone that bad then they are not for you! :D
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 46 (view)

Why are woman fascinated with height?
Posted: 3/7/2013 12:56:23 PM
Probably the same reason men are fascinated with a woman's weight. We all have preferences...
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 23 (view)

Lower Back Pain Lumbar Epidural.
Posted: 2/23/2013 8:45:13 AM
In 2008, I was in a rollover where the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Like you I was concerned with surgeries and spinal injections. Untimately, after a year of PT which made it worse, chiro and massage was a temp fix, 2 shoulder surgeries; I found out after 2 years of feeling like a knife in my shoulder blade, my problem was nerves in my neck were radiating pain down my shoulder blade. I had a radio frequency done on my neck which is where they burn your nerve ending to stop the pain signals and it was a temp success. I will tell you now..it was NOT pleasant and took some recovery time as it inflamed the nerves till the inflamation went down. The doctor said hopefully when the nerves regenerated, I would not have pain but would probably have to continue doing the produre for. I have done it 3 times and need it again. I have found Salon Pas patches at the drug store are the BEST! Ice is also great...20 mins at a time. Trust me I tried EVERYTHING to get relief.

In Aug of 2012, I was rear ended and have pain in the same are as you and numbness and tingling and PAIN. The chiro has help minimally. Funny I saw this thread, I had this very thing done yesterday. In my case it didn't relieve the pain and by last night I was in tears and not better this morning. I bet the dr will consider the radio frequency on my lumbar as well. I apologize for the run on sentences but I am in so much pain I can't think straight!

One word of advise if you haven't already done so, Do not retained an attorney until you do due diligence. In my case in 2008, If I had I would have lost $8,000. The guy had the state minimums in ins of $25,000 and my bills and lost wages were at least a half million to a million. He filed bankrupty to avoid resposibilty and left me holding the bag. You can by law at least in GA, give written request to their ins co and find out how much coverage they have. If they have very little ins do not get an attorney or you will only short yourself. You can not get more ins money than what they have coverage.

Feel free to pm me as I will probably not be back on. I feel for you as I am in the same boat and wanted to share my experience with you so you can be educated as I wasn't as I had never been through this before 2008 and figured it out myself. People mean well when they say get an attorney but it can be a really bad mistake especially with the economy and I would imagine many people have reduced coverage to save some money. I will be glad to help you in any way I can! :-)

Christie
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 32 (view)

Going on a date Friday I did some investigating and...
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:26:26 PM
I think it is very creepy you haven't even met and already "investigating" her. If a relationship can't be built on trust it will never work...and you haven't even met her??? I had a guy do the same and it totally turned me off.
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 61 (view)

Post first meet/date email
Posted: 1/13/2013 1:15:46 PM
I think you have a great idea. I do not care to be put on the spot as I am honest and have had to say no and have had men get rude and angry. If someone really likes you they are happy to get a text, email, or call from you regardless if if is an hour or a day or two later.
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 8 (view)

Why can't women just say no or no thank you?
Posted: 1/13/2013 8:10:02 AM
It is even worse when a man acts interested in us and asks for our number but never calls.
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 19 (view)

Comedy Club for a first date?
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:29:10 PM
Absolute great idea! :-) I would do dinner before. My sister is happily married to a wonderful man she met at work years ago. I also was engaged to a great guy that I met at work. As long as you are professional, there are no problems. I do not regret dating him at all. He gave me my most fond and happy memories in life.
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 1 (view)

Pics
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:21:00 PM
Can any men explain to me why guys post pics with no shirt one and either have bird chest, man boobs, or you can all but see pubic hair? Do you guys not realize this is not so attractive?

Or all cell pics that are not so flattering?

Just curious...
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 116 (view)

Paranormal experiences - share them here.
Posted: 1/12/2013 10:12:13 AM
Let me begin by saying I rarely remember my dreams nor have I had any experience with sleep disorders ie sleep paralysis. In the summer of 2011, I awoke on my stomach and unable to move. I was extremely frightened. Within a short time it happened several times and I decided to look up what it may be on the internet. I had never even heard of sleep paralysis. It didn't take me long to read of demons and spirits. So the next time it happened, I prayed to God and to this day, it has NEVER happened again. I am a Christian and was skeptical of the demon theory but can't help but wonder since it has never happened again. To my memory, I was not under any additional stress at that time either.

In May of 2008, my friend and I were in a travel group and planned a trip to Panama City for Memorial Day weekend. He had told me stories of times he traveled getting a flat, a speeding ticket etc. I remember having a gut feeling I should drive but dimissed it thinking I was being silly...bad mistake as I am very intuitive, but I needed tires and we decided at the last minute.

That Friday morning we left about 5 am. We stopped at to eat around 7:30. I remember us having a conversation about how he would never run off the road and over compensate if he ran off the road. Warning flag!

After we got back in his explorer...known for rolling over thought came over me. I was tired and reclined the sit and remember wanting to take my seat belt off to get comfy but something told me not too. I went to sleep and had a dream of us running over the road and him over compensating and crossing over the two lane highway and an 18 wheeler was coming towards us in the distance. I then awoke to him running off the road at which point I leaning up slightly to see what is going on and at that point we were crossing the road and I did not see an 18 wheeler and instantly we began to roll repeatedly. Litterally everything was thrown out of the vehicle but our two bodies. All the glass was broken expect my door window.

When we got to the hospital, I asked him if an 18 wheeler was headed towards us. He assured me there wasn't one and I knew then it was a dream/vision to prepare me for what was about to happen. To this day, it still sends chills up my spine! I remember thinking had I taken my seat beatly off I would have most probably went thru the busted windshield and would have been rolled on. I have had 6 surgeries and about to have another but I am alive. :)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 85 (view)

Has this happened to anyone else on a first date??
Posted: 1/2/2013 8:39:18 PM
I too think she has tourettes and not a mental condiction. In stressful situations it is much worse and she was probably so embarassed she wanted to cut it short. imho
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 26 (view)

Am I confusing rl dating with internet dating?
Posted: 12/31/2012 1:35:52 PM
Couple of things to consider...

During the holidays most people are really busy and not necessarily a great time to meet right away. Do not take it personal.

I agree with other posters, you need to work on your profile. I would definitely post more than one face pic. Most men that is enough to steer them away. IMHO
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 26 (view)

The difference between dating, exclusivity and a relationship
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:00:03 AM
I read your posts regarding this woman. Let me say this...You seem like a genuine good guy who is a gentleman and good looking too. If I lived near you and was younger I would love to date you.

If she is "into" you you will know it. If she says she doesn't want to hurt you again...beware. Sometimes people want to proceed slowly not get hurt. Going slowly is not a bad thing. Go with your gut after watching her body language and really listen to her words.

I wish you all the best! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 25 (view)

Illness and dating
Posted: 12/23/2012 6:36:58 PM
I posted a similiar question a while back and have seen several recently so it is more comman than you think. I decided to not date for a while myself but if I were to start dating again I would tell them if I met them and felt there was potential. Some people on the forums are heartless...just ignore! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 35 (view)

Should I tell him???
Posted: 12/7/2012 8:10:55 AM
Thank you to the ones who offered kind and helpful advice. It is greatly appreciated. :-) I am quite perplexed that supplygoodguy can be so quick to be critical and judgemental when you do not know me, my heart, or intentions or his.
Perhaps in my haste the other night, I should have given more details. I did not want to be the person to give every little detail and look dramatic. I had been reading funny stories on here and when it hit me how I was feeling, I made a quick post. I did not "ignore" him for long...I just needed time to think and sort out my feelings that had just hit me. I felt like a deer in the headlights.

We met on Match seven years ago and went out a couple of times. We have always had chemistry but the timing was not right at that time. I could tell he was rebounding from a relationship so I pulled back and we became friends. I really enjoyed his company. He is funny and makes me laugh. We pick on each other, banter, and it is comfortable. Over the last year, we have both went through some struggles in our lives which has strengthened our friendship. I see him much differently now than I did at first. He has helped me through the most difficult time in my life. Our relationship is much different now than than when we met. My hunch is we have both contemplated a relationship but neither one of us wants to risk the precious friendship we have.

When I said I did not want to be one of many women...I meant he is on a paid dating site and I do not want to date him if he is going out meeting other women. I am too tender hearted for that. If we had just met on a dating site, I can see not expecting someone to just date one person. But when you know someone and are interested, you wouldn't want to date multiple people. I do my very best to treat others as I want to be treated. I do not believe in playing games and jerking peoples emotions around.

No...He is NOT gay! He is shy! :-)

After some time to think on this, I am going to keep my feelings to myself for now...not worth risking our friendship. Thank you for your time! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 17 (view)

Should I tell him???
Posted: 12/5/2012 6:25:37 PM
No cyber relationship at all... dinner, movies, etc
 aufootballgirl

Should I tell him???
Posted: 12/5/2012 5:03:38 PM
I know he is attracted to me but he is on a dating site and I do not want to be one of many women he sees. I definitely do not want to be friends with benefits...
 aufootballgirl

If I tell him and it is not mutual it could hurt our friendship - Should I tell him???
Posted: 12/5/2012 4:42:52 PM
I met "Joe" seven years ago and we have been good friends through the years. Over the last year we have become very close. He has told me he has told me things he has never told anyone. Due to some insecurities he has, I have been very verbal in giving him words of affirmation which does him a lot for his self esteem. It hit me today, I am falling for him and do not know what to do. If I tell him and it is not mutual it could hurt our friendship but I can't keep conversing with him to this level and "just be friends"...It is killing me. He keeps texting me and I do not know what to say..so I say nothing.

Any sugguestions? Thanks for your help! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 7 (view)

calling
Posted: 9/19/2012 4:37:25 PM
I am not just talking about a first date..any date.
 aufootballgirl

calling
Posted: 9/19/2012 3:20:17 PM
I know we live in modern times and many people text and I do as well. However, as my profile says;I prefer to talk. I completely understand there are times when it is best and I completely understand that. I do feel that it should not be your only source of communication. Am I expecting to much for a guy to at least call and ask me out???

I would really appreciate men to give feedback on this since the responses are limited..thank you kindly! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 19 (view)

Lyme Disease and Dating
Posted: 7/2/2012 10:05:56 PM
Walts...Thank you for caring! I have over 3 pages of symptoms which cycle..not all at the same time except severe joint pain in all my joints...It is 24/7! A random sampling of other symptoms are which I never had before Sept 2011:dyslexia,electrical shocks...feel like a voodoo doll at times..lol, uncontrollable shaking - went to the ER twice last week, Severe left kidney pain, shortness of breath, chest pains, wheezing, heartburn, 30 lb weight loss since Dec...20 in a month, hands and feet Numb/turn blue and white/ tingling, severe headaches,fever, glands swelling all the time, no short term memory recall, tinnitus - ringing of thr ears and ear pain, eye pain, sensitivity to light and sound....and Much Much more and too many to name!

Please watch the movie on youtube or hulu for free call "Under Our Skin"...It will show you how serious and devastating lyme can be for patients and there families and the political nightmares around it hindering proper care.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. I have spent countless hours researching to educate myself. If I do not know...I will find the answer! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 16 (view)

Lyme Disease and Dating
Posted: 7/1/2012 8:54:07 AM
Thank you Vanity for your understanding! I am sorry you have it too. Glad to hear it is not keeping you from dating and relationships! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 14 (view)

Lyme Disease and Dating
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:57:48 PM
I will be getting a PICC line too but insurance will only pay for a month even though my dr thinks I need it much longer...It is chronic due to not being diagnosed properly and having for a long time. I have a lyme literate dr...so I am in good hands!

It is so sad that it is an epedemic and many are very unaware of the devastasing effects and the political nightmare behind proper diagnosis due to testing only being accurate 40-50% of the time and treament issues with the ins companies. I have to travel 2 states away living in ATL to get proper treatment as there are no lyme drs in GA.

I truly appreciate those of you who have offered support! But to the guy who thinks I should be treating rather than dating....I can only go to the dr sooo much! Maybe I should date a hot dr! ROTFL

I actually had a date tonight...It was amazing to go out, laugh, and have a little fun! It was just what I needed! :)
 aufootballgirl

Lyme Disease and Dating
Posted: 6/29/2012 10:40:45 PM
I am not looking to get serious with anyone and let that be known. I have Lyme disease and most days feel like crap but hate to look at the four walls ALL the time. When do I tell someone I am sick? I am all about honesty...but is that something you spring on someone as soon as you meet them??? I have really pondered this as I want to be fair to someone and to myself.

Any encouraging words would be greatly apreciated! :-)
 aufootballgirl

Why do guys ask for more pics when u have 7 pics???
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:18:42 AM
Brent...Do I look too good to be true?
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2012 11:08:37 AM
BTW...the santa pic was taken at a church xmas party..but somehow some men make it into something dirty...so sad...
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2012 11:06:46 AM
I guess it is like when they KEEP asking " What are you looking for" ...it is obvious they are looking for a booty call...
 aufootballgirl

Posted: 6/21/2012 10:38:35 AM
Exactly...they will have 1 pic or none and 7 is not enough for them...I do ignore just curious as to the why?
 aufootballgirl

Posted: 6/21/2012 10:36:43 AM
Each time has been within a n email or too so it is not that that really want to get to know me better....
 aufootballgirl

Posted: 6/21/2012 9:27:20 AM
I am pretty intelligent and can't for the life of me figure out why men ask for more pics when you have 7 posted. Unless they are trying to get you to explicit photos..is that it guys???

I can completely understand if I had none or even one..a head shot but I have various shots and try my best to be what you see is what you get.

Please explain this trend...
 aufootballgirl

asking out a customer of yours?
Posted: 11/10/2011 7:45:55 AM
Landra is right on the money...lol :-)

Please keep us posted! :-)

I am sending positive vibes your way! :-)

C
 aufootballgirl

Please review my profile :D
Posted: 11/9/2011 7:37:58 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppps shot
 aufootballgirl

Posted: 11/9/2011 7:35:40 PM
great new profile main shoot! You will make the men drool! Good luck! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 16 (view)

Profile review much
Posted: 11/9/2011 6:05:22 PM
Wow....Love the new head shot! Smokin! :-) Looks better! :)

I disagree with all women are not serious on here..there is somebody for everyone...but sometimes it may take some time!
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 2 (view)

A little help please
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:52:29 AM
Hi Linda,

Do not get discouraged about the lack of emails/ not interested emails...just part of the process.

I would work on your pictures...especially the main shot. I would include more interests other than animals. IMHO

C
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 9 (view)

Profile review much
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:41:43 AM
I agree with Canadian on the angle of the pics...it is odd.

I would not list the company you work for and it not being what you want" to do"....It is a small world and it they found out you may be unemployed....
 aufootballgirl

review my profile and give me some feedback
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:34:16 AM
I agree with Canadian! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 2 (view)

Please Review
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:30:58 AM
IMHO....you need pics that are not so close up and not taken by you. A couple of the pics have a flash issue with your glasses...getting some distance will show better.

Also, you mention people noticed your sense of humor...your profile is mundane to me. Be funny! :-)

Best of luck! :)

C
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 10 (view)

Why they don't reply to me??
Posted: 11/8/2011 11:06:18 AM
Your pics are uninviting....you need some pics smiling! :) Also, have some friends take the pics...pics taken by yourself can look very odd...IMHO.

You said "So why they don't response? It's my profile or my pictures?"

You need to work on your grammer!!!

So why are they not responding? Is it my profile or my pictures?

Make sense?
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2011 10:56:30 AM
You are a very pretty girl! :) I would change the main pic....it does not show well and the man in the pic will scare most men off.
 aufootballgirl

maybe I'm doing it all wrong? a review could help out :)
Posted: 11/8/2011 10:48:37 AM
Smiley pics go a long way! :-) Have some friends take some pics of you...Pics I have taken of myself always look unnatural to me.

Be funny! :-)
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 4 (view)

Please review my profile...
Posted: 11/8/2011 10:33:34 AM
You are a cutie! Great pics...Awesome personality...you should have no problems! :-)

C
 aufootballgirl

Vegas odds are better ;-)
Posted: 11/8/2011 10:28:35 AM
You are a hottie and and a great profile! The only thing I would change...is more pics of your killer smile! :-) IMHO...your second pic is the best...Your smile is awesome...so show it off! ;)

I have noticed many men think they look cool with stern face pics/no smile....to me...it makes them look mean/player and someone I do not want to contact.

I recently updated my profile and now I am getting emails A LOT!....add some tasteful funny comments....they have made people respond to me...it may help...

C
 aufootballgirl
Msg: 60 (view)

How do people get laid all the time?
Posted: 11/8/2011 9:55:42 AM
Really? Well at least you do not have an STD! Have more self respect for yourself!...YOU are worth it! Self confidence is attractive. Work on you and you will be amazed at the difference! :-)

Show ALL Forums