Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: why do men always want sex so early in a relationship?
 pontus6
Msg: 105 (view)

why do men always want sex so early in a relationship?
Posted: 8/23/2008 11:56:47 AM
For some sex is a big deal and for others it is just filling the need we all have for a little intimacy like eating when we are hungry. It depends much on our level of experience but is either right or wrong? Are we not damed if we do it and also damed if we don't do it? If we don't eat we starve and if we do we risk food addiction or stomach pains. There is always some misunderstanding of the other persons interest so who's fault is that? Most of us don't even know what our own interest is till we try but we are all born hungry. Love is the most misunderstood word because it can not be defined. As soon as we say what it is then it is that and then no longer love. I just feel sad for those who think they know what they want and what they don't want before they even look or try. Maybe it is good to moderate indulgence a bit though? As for me I am happy with a nice kiss or two.
 pontus6
Msg: 1 (view)

Scan Aleart
Posted: 8/14/2008 11:27:50 PM
Be Careful - A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two very hot girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into it. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also June 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 24th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale $2.99 each
 Pontus6
Msg: 25 (view)

Broken Heart needs to snap out of it
Posted: 2/19/2008 3:36:30 AM
The past is gone.
The future is a dream.
The present is a gift.

We all get a broken heart at some point bin our lives. Some of us are lucky to get it over with quickly and learn enough that we do not need to repeat the same experience over again. Only the moment is real. Do not miss it because or something that is gone.
 Pontus6
Msg: 16 (view)

How has withholding sex affected your relationships?
Posted: 2/19/2008 3:26:11 AM
My first love made me wait forever for sex I thought she really loved me but came to think she just wanted a place to live. So I let her move in and we slept together but she never undressed. After a few months I had forgot the idea that we might have sex one day and concentrated on my work. One day I saw her kissing my friend and neighbor so I asked her to move in with him since that seems to be working for her. She insisted she loved me but I had learned to withhold sex now so I helped her pack her things and drove her back to her mothers house. We kept seeing each other for one reason or another for years after that but never for sex. At some point I realized that I had learned allot from her. But that was many years ago.
 ipontus
Msg: 6 (view)

Sex
Posted: 10/29/2005 9:55:55 AM
Having sex regularly is a relationship. If you cum then are you not getting something out of it? Maybe what you are saying is that you want him to make a commitment. Is he also seeing other women? Does he honestly tell you who he is sleeping with? Please be more specific in your question. What is your definition of a relationship?
 ipontus
Msg: 4 (view)

SPEED DATING
Posted: 10/28/2005 8:20:02 AM
I had a girlfriend that liked to speed date. She would show up at my door at 3:30 in the morning all full of energy and took no notice ok that I had just been woken from a sound sleep and was not in the mood to be raped. The next day she sleept until the day after in my bed. I was afraid she would never wake up again.
 ipontus
Msg: 44 (view)

i'm starting to lose hope...
Posted: 10/28/2005 2:01:35 AM
“wow ipontus
you give off such a radiant positive energy.............................. anyways i hate to break to to you but not all women are like how you described them in your post, why is it that men like yourself complain but you guys are the first ones to turn down a quote on quote" a average girl" or " a BBW" it works both ways my friend.
the topics not about you anyways its about Redhott.”

Is the topic not more about Hope than about Redhot or me? Fortunately you are right that all women are not as I describe and I have found that out because I stopped choosing that type I describe. The point I am trying to make here is not to insult women or society but to point out what we must all confront in order to separate the wheat from the chaff in life. Redhot is a beautiful woman and so are you and I would date either one of you if we lived close enough. All I am saying is that we all face the same problem and fortunately most of the problem is in ourselves and our prejudices and our false belief’s and that is something we can change. We can try to be open-minded. I think one of the more positive comment so far is the one by Sttude. “stop choosing the same kind of guys , why do guys here say that no one contacts them ? there must be a reason , right ? Women choose the same buch of guys and ignore the populaton of other guys .”
 ipontus
Msg: 5 (view)

Boyfriend not interested in sex
Posted: 10/26/2005 6:16:45 AM
My first love was with a women who then made me wait 6 months for sex. I got really depresed and lost all interest in having sex with her even though I did not take any medications. Eventually I realised we were not ment for eachother and I got over this insanity.
 ipontus
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2005 4:55:06 AM
" heh, at least the women have people who will message them. Most women on here don't respond at all... they just read, read & delete, or uread & delete.

And then the few that do respond just stop responding all of a sudden, for no reason in particular. Nice. Real nice.

Their loss... I guess they're just waiting for the rich fabio look alike to come along and sweep them off their feet... and then complain about him when he moves on to someone "better" or simply cheats 'cause he can.

Good luck with that, eh? "
--------------------------------------
You are not the only one who has this expeirence...

I suspect that many women copy cool stuff about themselves and what they are looking for from other profiles but really don’t understand what any of it really means. So it is now not difficult to understand now why women don’t answer your mail. Either they have nothing original to say or they are waiting for a rich movie star to marry them and faithfully pay for all the crap they think they need to buy to be happy just like the television commercials and movies tell them their life will be. Why those that do reply just want to do cybersex or be forever chat buddies because they don’t have anyone who will pay the bill for a professional psychiatrist. We as mature men have to realize that even if we know ourselves and what we want we also must know women and the world too. Do not waste your precious time worrying why messed up women behave the way they do. Finding a real woman who knows herself and what she wants will take allot of time in today’s world where TV and advertising subtlety brainwash us all to be good consumers of cosmetics and beauty products.
 ipontus
Msg: 13 (view)

The Right One Dating Service
Posted: 10/15/2005 11:58:52 PM
>is there even a site out there that's better chances for guys? like maybe at least 1 man for every 1 woman?

If I told you that, I would have to kill you;)
 ipontus
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2005 12:45:22 PM
When all else fails, Lower your standards.
I got allot of fraud mails from Nigeria and mails from people wanting to marry me for the EU passport or that I would take care of them and so I put in y profile that I did not want this and restricted who could mail me. Once I got a mail from a woman in Russia anyway who pointed out the folly of this and how negative it sounds. There are nice people in every country and of all ages. We must keep an open mind. I wish I meet older women when I was a teenager. I just had it in my head they were worn out or something. As if I knew something having never had a real woman…
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
 ipontus
Msg: 11 (view)

The Right One Dating Service
Posted: 10/15/2005 10:59:36 AM
Some years ago I joined the Millionaires Club. They wanted $1200 but I negotiated it to $900 and thought I got a deal until they went out of business 3 months later and I had not even had one date yet. We get what we pay for.. I have never paid for sex in my life. It is only because I know that you can not buy love with $$. If you want love you need you give love. If you want a friend you need to be a friend. If you want to be f---ed that is easy. Actually this was worth the $900 and it saved me thousands of $$ in life. I will never pay for a dating service now. It is just that I know what I want and what the real price is. Being f---ed once was enough.
 ipontus
Msg: 3 (view)

Love is taking a risk............
Posted: 10/15/2005 10:36:09 AM
I agree about taking a risk.
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Death is safe. To live is risky.

I treat people nice because that is how I want to be treated. We get what we give I always believed. The people I want in my life see that as a strength that I have the courage to open my heart, to be honest and to trust and to love. Others see it as a weakness or that I am desperate or can't find anyone or that they can just stab me in
the heart for all the others that did that to them when they loved or trusted. I have been stabed before and I will be stabed again.

Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day -- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe
 ipontus
Msg: 1 (view)

Is the party over?
Posted: 10/15/2005 9:00:03 AM
I have been online dating for some 10 years now. In the beginning there were only men and most of them were gay and the few women were serious computer nerds. I hoped more people would come online because I am not really the bar type and I really thought this type of contact was the future. Well I was right and I have had many nice dates and even a few lasting relationships. Now it seems like the party is coming to an end. Online dating really is a big hit and now everyone is here including the people I came here to avoid. People seen to date online like they drive a car I think. A profile is not a person to them any more than the car they cut in front of in traffic. Many people don’t consider there is a person behind the profile and don’t respect the contact anymore than they respect a machine. I have been blocked for sending a nice mail and without explanation. I have mailed people and seen they read the mail but I was never given the courtesy of a reply. I have been stood up on dates that women asked me to come on! I called a woman on the telephone 5 minuets after the meeting time to let her know I was there with no answer. I sent a text message that I was there waiting and got back a text that said only “I was there and you were not, chao.” She eventually answered the phone and after a long talk I got her to come back and admit she did see me there and just left. I sensed she had left because she thought I stood her up. I wondered why she even made the date with me if she did not believe I would come. I have discovered that many people are not able to have a friend or to love and they only want to drag me into cybersex when I had made it clear that I want a real date and that I can jerk off on my own otherwise. I wish there was a way to attach a comment to a profile when we have good or bad experience with the person behind it or it was a fake or fraud or the person is hopelessly confused so others don’t suffer the same abuse from these jokers. I am not saying people should be kicked out of the party but perhaps we should all have a chance get to know them by the way they have treated others before we waste time mailing them.
 ipontus
Msg: 20 (view)

Do you REALLY know who you are talking to??
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:54:36 AM
Unfortunately it is very common to have a criminal record in the USA so it seems to have little meaning anymore about a person and reflects more and badly so on the system we live under. When people are treated like criminals they will become criminals. The curse of cheats and liars is they can never trust anyone else.
 ipontus
Msg: 14 (view)

DOES LOVE EVER DIE?
Posted: 10/11/2005 3:01:19 AM
I often wondered, what is the difference between love and psychosis? My first experience with love was deeply personal. The whole world changed for me, I was sure of it. All the music I had always listened to now had meaning. What before was just a song I thought the words were too garbled now was clear and I heard and understood every word. I felt that life and the beauty in nature had opened up just for me. What surprised me is this person believed I loved had not noticed any of this. Yes I was suffering a form if psychosis. What never died is what I learned about life and myself from this. Our reality is almost entirely a product of what we believe as truth and what we receive through our senses has surprisingly little influence on what we see. We see with our mind not our eyes. I love life and nature and women now, all women. I fall in love again and again every day now. Yes I I know I am truly insane but I love it:)

Show ALL Forums