Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Spanking - What's the deal?
 newjerseymadness
Msg: 184 (view)

Spanking - What's the deal?
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:44:35 AM
Some women enjoy being spanked, hair pulled, treated rough. If its with consent then why not ? I dated a young lady who liked to lay across my lap and have her bare ass cheeks patted/rubbed while I watched TV. She said it made her feel safe and secure. So....who knows why people like what they do. She enjoyed it and I was happy to provide.
 newjerseymadness
Msg: 3 (view)

Medication and ejaculation
Posted: 6/12/2011 6:14:22 PM
It's going directly into his bladder and being urinated out. Its not harmful but he should discuss it with his doctor. There is a way to fix the issue but I won't post it here. Email me if you'd like to know.
 newjerseymadness
Msg: 31 (view)

Sexy Stockings Sightings.....When was the last time YOU saw a woman in hot Nylons??
Posted: 7/22/2008 5:10:25 PM
I have a friend....in reality 2 friends who wear nylons and belts on a regular basis. One wears them 5 days a week and the other 2-3 days a week. There still are some "real ladies" out there who know how to dress....but they are getting fewer and further in between

Show ALL Forums