Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Best song one liners/lyrics you love
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 113 (view)

Best song one liners/lyrics you love
Posted: 3/28/2013 11:00:58 AM
ive been listening to a band called chiodos alot again lately ill forewarn you they are posthardcore/"screamo" with a little singing (fantastic singing actually) but i digress. some of the key ones that stick out to me from them lately have been

"you wear your skin like its too tight"

and

"i existed because i dreamed, and well, i dream no more"

their lyrics are awesome and poetic most of the time.

although songs that are empowering and such most hardcore music like stick to your guns, terror, stray from the path, the ghost inside ect are filled with songs that are just start to finish completely moving.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 624 (view)

Men Shaved???
Posted: 3/28/2013 10:22:56 AM
i think its much more hygenic to be shaved in the pubic region so i do it outside that i dont really have a reason to shave. i have a happy trail and hairy legs but it cuts down on odor and general funk in the area which is a good thing right?
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 41 (view)

is anal such a big deal anymore and is it enjoyable the first time?
Posted: 3/28/2013 10:15:55 AM
A couple notes on anal...

1) i think most pain in the act is derived from the male side, most guys just line it up and slam it in. ive never had a complaint cause i always started with a finger then two then my penis, i also always have used lube. be slow, step up in size slow and use lube you probably wont get hurt that way.

2) strictly from an anatomical side it is pleasurable for women because some of the pleasure receptors for the vagina are actually on the anal side of the wall so its more direct interaction.

3) women who are thinking about trying it recommendation is to stay relaxed, ive seen girls go from enjoying anal to excruciating pain from tightening their sphincter. also always use protection unless your in a committed relationship and always lube it up because your anus doesnt produce lubricant.

as far as the stigma of anal goes... am i fan? kind of. every now and then it adds spice to sex but the vagina is still better in my opinion. as far as stigmas go with sex, i think they are all dumb, as long as its two consenting adults what you do in the bedroom is what you do in the bedroom. lol
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 4 (view)

Should you always message back?
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:34:44 PM
if they are turning nasty over not getting a reply you made a good choice in not talking them! i feel like a creep if i accidently send a girl a message when she didnt reply. at the end of the day if they are rude and other words i cant say on here without the post getting deleted, you know why they are on here, for being to much of *insert favorite vulgarity* to actually get a woman in general.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 28 (view)

Does your art come from you, or through you?
Posted: 9/11/2011 7:16:58 AM
if your talking about righting i know what you mean every now and then a rhyme with a really nice punchy edge will pop in my head and it gos in a little book where i pile them and then eventually use them to write about something in my life.

if you mean art as in painting yada yada drawing ect. i have no rhyme or reason what so ever. i once painted a black kid with graffiti behind him all cartoony with a tv growing out of his stomach and a word bubble that said "is this normal?"

everyone thought i was making a statement or something, to be honest i sat down and painted a black kid, it was kind of boring so i randomly put a tv in his stomach then thought to myself "id totally ask my mom if that was normal at his age" so i put a word bubble. i wont lie though i frequently come up with shit on the whim when people ask that question like "oh its about how social norms are a conformist fashion" or "its about ethnicity portrayed in paticular ways in mass media setting standards for different races and them trying to impersonate it" they think its awesome and deep. i laugh to myself and say i just had fun painting. lol the closest i came to a meaning in art was when i did a urinal handle in photo realism to represent "i paint like shit" lol

i dont know if that answered your question but thats my answer lol
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 118 (view)

Bob Dylan...
Posted: 9/11/2011 7:08:55 AM
bob dylan is an epic artist.
i listen to hardcore, metal, punk, pop punk, wierd folk.
but two greats will forever remain in my list
bob dylan and johnny cash
anyone who doesnt like bob dylan is ust not aware they do.
hes wrote soo many good songs that other bands preformed
and his own music is amazing.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 12 (view)

Did i blow my chance with this girl?
Posted: 9/11/2011 7:03:10 AM
damn dude. you goofed!
everything can be fixed though.
if she brings it up be like "i meant the date, not dating"
or if you want and feel that one wont work be like "i was just joking and being sarcastic, i didnt meant to come off that way -insert a chuckle- sorry"
whatever you do you say it like its the truth, you believe that shit wholeheartedly, and pull out your brad pitt acting. if you dont she will see right through it.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 16 (view)

Dumped, now lost and in a tricky situation...
Posted: 9/11/2011 6:51:38 AM
first off, that sucks man, sorry about your situation.
however, if you decide not to work things out...
YOU HAVE A TOWN HOUSE BUD!
get a single male roomate and turn it into a ****ing bachelor pad! shit!
pauly d on jersey shore is 31 and has crazy hair, you can easily pull it off.
secondly, about the dog theres a few ways to handle it.
one id just say "no ive payed for all of her shit, im keeping her"
how itd come out because im a mean person
"**** you took the best years of my life, and im glad your leaving, because at least this **** [point to the dog] wasnt as much of a problem as you were"
after she starts yelling move your finger from pointing at the dog to the door
"you can leave the same way you came in"
if theres a doggy door, id also make a joke about how she could leave out that.
she was with you 4 years and breaks up. ****ed up, **** her, keep your dog, dont be polite.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 136 (view)

How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 9/11/2011 6:45:48 AM
i can make eye contact during oral. just saying. i swear some people are lacking in their skills. lol
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 135 (view)

How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 9/11/2011 6:43:36 AM
first and for most, welcome to the league of champions men like my self who can last hours in bed and preform foreplay more than 5 minutes like typical quick cum guys. secondly, a little tip, when your jaw hurts stop for a second and move your jaw around but keep fingering her, go a little more then sit up, or kiss her a little and give your jaw some relax time then go back to it, a 5 minute break will give you at least 10 more minutes of straight oral time. hope this helps bud.
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 32 (view)

I never should have asked her......but I did.
Posted: 9/11/2011 6:34:40 AM
i dont have the right answer for you bud but i got the wrong one.
had the same thing happen, i as well am average maybe an inch over on a good day.
"why cant you cum without your clit being rubbed"
"i dunno"
"have you ever without?"
"yeah"
"...."
"well my ex was bigger than you"
"how ****ing big?!"
picked up my pabst tall boy and said "a tiny bit smaller around"
she was a royal****to me and manipulative as hell
im not going to lie to you im a straight up ***hole
what did i say? "oh ill try harder next time?
roll over and be butthurt?
no.
i say "well that explains why i cant ever feel anything"
get up pull my pants up and leave and go smoke a cigarette.
didnt cuddle at all that night, but she practically raped me the next night.
regaurdless, the total shock on her face told me if you like this girl, do not repeat what i said.

side note: also dont drink pabst, that shit is terrible. but hey, its cheap!
 johnnyinkfreak316
Msg: 291 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 9/11/2011 6:28:33 AM
LMAO. i have the same problem but in reverse, ill go down for a girl just because she looks at me right, usually she'll ask or demand it. then im like "hey... can i get... ya know.. a little.."

"EW NO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CUM?!"
"yeah it gos in your mouth and you spit or swallow it"
"GROSS"

if its gross for the 5 minutes of jizz being in her mouth i refuse to go down on her. and thats the best thing i think you can do, if they wont give oral, they wont get oral. haha try it. promise a guy will go down.

Show ALL Forums