Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How many of you have gone on successful first dates from people met on pof?
 1371_Marine
Msg: 25 (view)

How many of you have gone on successful first dates from people met on pof?
Posted: 3/24/2012 2:06:19 PM
Been there done that! I've switched it up many times and even made my profile as sarcastic as I could put it and the funny thing is I actually got a few responses on that to change it up, then when I do I get nothing! even with the photos. The military look is me, why fool somebody on what I'm not. Plus I don't have very many photos of myself wearing anything nice except from my 2nd wedding and engagement pictures which are a few years old! do you think putting those photos up help in anyway? I don't think so! But you know what I will try it and see what responses I do get. It took everything in my ex to get me to do those photos because i hate having my picture taken. As to sending women messages, Yes I have. Do I get any responses back, sometimes but thats where it all ends! I use to teach how to use firearms! These days I just check everybody's crap to make sure the pumps are flowing right. Its a good idea that I don't list what my job is due to the nature of it!
 1371_Marine
Msg: 146 (view)

How many dates have you actually been on from POF?
Posted: 3/24/2012 1:33:27 PM
ZERO!!! I've been on this site since September 2011 and even did the upgrade a couple times. Not a single date as of yet! Personally I'm starting to believe it has been a waste of time and money!

Posted this in another thread also. Guess I'm doomed to staying single and alone after what I've been through!
 1371_Marine
Msg: 23 (view)

How many of you have gone on successful first dates from people met on pof?
Posted: 3/24/2012 1:03:30 PM
ZERO!!! I've been on this site since Augest 2011 and even did the upgrade a couple times. Not a single date as of yet! Personally I starting to believe it has been a waste of time and money!

Show ALL Forums