Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The Poetry Barn and Eatery
 Real_heart_real_girl
Msg: 3301 (view)

The Poetry Barn and Eatery
Posted: 7/3/2012 4:59:13 AM
Hello everyone...thanks for the warm welcome back pickles,its nice to see you again and its nice to be here ...as for poetry..well my mind is busy busy so I hope to be able to jot some words down sooner than later..

Good to see some wonderful faces that have been around for awhile,seems like yesterday this home away from home was started and a kinship was formed...and good to see the place has stayed the same, smells and all..

toodles..
 Real_heart_real_girl
Msg: 3291 (view)

Posted: 4/26/2012 4:54:29 PM
Walk on by
familiar smells
the barn door remains open

Lost in time
days gone by
memories keep flowing

Many smiles
laughter and tears
shared thoughts written down

Welcome back
arms open wide
time has stood still

Hello barn animals
all the welcomed words
missed this lovely place....
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3104 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2010 5:01:16 PM
Hello all, hope your all well...not the greatest but my creative mind has been dormant for a very long time...lol

When I sleep I become
the mistress of the dark
luring men inside my door
entrapping them by their heart

One smile from me enchants them
turns them into my little toys
changing even the very strong men
into raging hormonal boys

Doing my bidding as I see fit
from massages to caresses so sweet
longing desire held fast and abay
till they sweep me off my feet

Each night I take a new lover
till the right one comes my way
the man who will change my life
making me his forever slave

My heart will know his name
will only answer to him
doing what he wants day and night
my heart he shall win

The prize for my patience
will be my soul mate
my heart my love my forever friend
will be delivered by the hands of fate

But for now fate has dealt me
a life alone and stark
so each night I become the mistress
seducing hearts in the silent dark.....

Miz

mizbehavin
Msg: 3080 (view)

Posted: 2/8/2010 5:14:10 PM
Hello my dear friends...I am so glad you kept my stinky spot for me Goat, I sure do miss the smells ,sounds, and just plain crazy going ons that come with this place.
I haven't been writing much, but life is putting me in that frame of mind again, so maybe the creative juices will flow once more, for now here is something I wrote last year...ta ta for now..

FLowers of the heart

A lifetime of memory flowers
sown upon our hearts
from now until the end of time
my love for you will never part

Each petal of our passing days
will wither and dry up
but memories of our life as one
will overflow loves cup

Give me a chance to show you
how much I have grown
and in this garden of our love
many memories will be sown

Love me like you used to
let the flowers start to grow
feel what you have deep inside
just let the feelings flow

Flow like the peaceful river
of happiness and content
follow your heart baby
you'll know we were always meant

Meant to flower together
to grow under loves sun
and share our days happy
two hearts blooming as one........
Miz...
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3076 (view)

Posted: 2/4/2010 3:45:36 PM
Hello strangers,just thought I would stop in and see if the barn is still as smelly and poetic as always and yes it is....so glad to see that..
Hope to be dropping in more often with some works,gotta get creative again.
Take care
 mizbehavin
Msg: 2892 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2009 6:45:24 AM
Well Hello strangers...boy I haven't been here in forever, since I met someone to be exact...lol..I got this message of matches found and came to delete my account and what did my eyes see?...My favorite poetry barn was still up and running...what luck..
How are you guys doing? geez it's been so long. I read that you were going to be married goat and breathing, couldn't happen to two nicer people.
Glad to see the wonderful words you guys write are still flowing out,I haven't written in to long,a few here and there, my hobbies are different right now and you know me I usually have to write as I feel...lol
Anyway I am going to keep this open and try to stop in hopefully at least once a week to maybe get inspired like the barn always did...
Miss you guys
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3742 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 1/17/2007 9:28:03 AM
Hello there, I am sorry I missed so much on here, especially the wedding...CONGRATS to you both. I will drop you line to catch up and I have a poem in my head your wedding inspired just have to work out the kinks...lol

Hope your doing well, it sounds like life is treating you very good and I am so happy for you hun. I miss talking to you and all the other gang here, but I find my time is on other matters and the pc is last on the list. That is normally how my life goes...lol

Take care and hope to talk to you soon...
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3654 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 12/6/2006 3:46:22 PM
Hello there girlfriend

Sorry haven't been around so much has been going on, got a house now and things are going great just really busy, you know what I mean...lol

Hope your doing well, I will try to stop in once in awhile more often hopefully, but drop me a line soon to fill me in on all thats been going on...

Take care for now miss you and think of you always...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 2169 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2006 6:06:12 AM
Hello everyone...

Yes I am alive so much has been going on I have been so busy, sometimes life just throws things at you and you have to roll with it...lol whatever way it takes you..

Well I am with Jim and we are doing good, we just got a house rent to own, it fell into our laps and two weeks later we are moved in, moved all the big stuff on sunday and now just trying to organize everything else....fun stuff...lol

Its great here because we didnt have to change my sons school or bus so it works out good, only a few blocks from where we were.

I hope everyone is doing good, I am going to try to stop in here more often, I haven't had any new words to write, haven't had time to sit and think let alone write...lol

Anyway just have time to drop a line to say I think about you guys all the time and I will try to be here a little more, take care and hugs to all my dear friends...

Bye
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 132 (view)

Inspirational and Life meaning writings of my own life!
Posted: 9/19/2006 4:10:45 AM
Hi there
So glad to see you back and posting again and it's great to hear that your life is going well especially because of that precious little angel you have in your life that brings love smiles and pure enjoyment.

I hope that some day soon you shall find the one that makes your heart pitter patter and makes you smile even through the rainy days.

Take care my dear friend and know that even though the ones that you once talked to no longer seem to be around,you are in their hearts because you are special and have touched many lives with your kind words.

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 2006 (view)

Hey....I'm a Barnacle
Posted: 9/16/2006 8:48:50 AM
Hello barn dwellers...

Yes me is alive...lol just been busy with life and trying to sort my mind out, poems nope sorry nada here from me as of late,I try but I am in a state of inability to write...lol

things are going good my son is in school now so my mind is trying to grasp that concept it is a strange feeling, my life has moved so fast the past 4 years it seems and I just need to sort it out a bit.

I am still with Jim and things are going good.we are looking forward to the next step moving in together(he spends pretty much 4-5 days of the week here as it is)it will be nice to have a bigger place that is ours.It is scary though my past two relationships I basically moved in then dated....lol this time we are doing things right and I am not prepared it seems for it, I want it but yet my mind is scared....

I have fear about our relationship,its silly but because of what I have been through recently I am not in that secure place right now, he understands that it will take time,but on the bright side we are getting along just fine, we stepped back into our relationship with ease.

I hope everyone is doing well, I hope to write soon,but I am at least going to try and get on here more often to read and post

take care for now I am always thinking about the barn and its dwellers...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3545 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 9/16/2006 8:43:30 AM

Hello everyone, yes I am still alive,just busy with life it seems like. I have a son in school now and that has me thinking about life in general. I am also starting to look for work it's time for me to go back part time because when I do I can then move in with Jim.

jim and I are doing good,some few things mainly my feelings about all that went down, trust i do trust him but I don't feel secure enough right now and I have some fear that is holding my brain captive it seems...lol but in time it will ease up for sure.

I hope your doing well, I know your busy I see the odd thing in my inbox from you so I know your alive...lol...we will catch up really soon I promise...

Take care for now all my hugss to you....

miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3524 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 8/23/2006 6:28:44 AM
Congrats Mari...

Hiya to all my friends....sorry haven't been around things have been kinda crazy around here but I hope to be around a little more maybe with a write or two if I make my mind work...lol

Right now I am just enjoying life and moving forward one day at a time....

anyway got stuff to do making a roast beef today so have to pick up some potatoes and carrots can't have roast beef without them cooking around it..yummmm...lol

Ok...take care everyone I shall be on later with a poem I hope..

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1935 (view)

No Barnacles Hyar!
Posted: 8/17/2006 5:13:04 PM
Hello barn dwellers just stopping by for a read...

All is good in my world so far, glad to finally smile again...lol...but really things are lightening up so my mood is changing and hopefully I shall begin to write again.

We went away for the weekend had a great time it felt like old times so it was a nice feeling.But now this week I have allergies....never had them before up until this year and now I am plaqued with them,I must of got whiff of something different down there because it started on the way home sunday and monday I was dead basically so all week been trying to clear my head. My throat sounds like I have a frog in it(went hunting for snakes found frogs and no I didn't sample any...lol)

But this to shall pass I hope...

Anyway just stopping in for a quick hello to my friends and let you know I am still alive...

Take care for now

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3513 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 8/17/2006 5:08:46 PM
Hiya gf just stopping in to say hi and to tell you that I miss you very much..

Things are moving along great here, just like old times, we went away for the weekend it was great.

I am glad to see you so in love I am very happy that you have found someone to make your heart smile even on the cloudy days...big hugs to D for making that happen...

Well toodles for now(can't believe I just typed that)...lol

Luv ya

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3503 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:25:33 AM
HI all..

yeah things are right now...we are back together and working on our relationship,it will be great it was really good before this happened so now we must move forward and take it one day at a time...

We are off to cutler this weekend for a pow wow...going to smoke me some peace pipe and do some dancing.... yeah that to and maybe a little poker...lol

I hope you all have a great weekend...I know its early but we are off early in the morning...

Life is funny....your not sure usually what the outcome will be but I believe that by me sticking with it and holding on to what I believed and the fact that I truly felt in my heart he was meant to be mine....he came back to me...

Life is wonderful when you have someone to hold you tight and look you in the eyes with love and admiration....

Life is grand when you look forward to the future and smile...

Hope you all smile even if it is pouring rain,dance crazy to a song, laugh out loud, and hug someone you love...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1922 (view)

So do barns grown Barnacles?
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:42:38 AM
Hi everyone.....hope your all doing well...

Pickles how's it going girlfriend? any news to share? been to long....

Hope breathing and goat are enjoying their little holiday, I know its nice to get away...but we miss you guys....come back safe and full of words to share...

I wrote this it's not a poem really for me,Mine tend to come out differently for those that read them...lol but it's what my mind has to say today..

Hope you all have a great day, and may you smile even if its pouring rain(it did here this morning now its dull....lol)

Dull cloudy day
cold winds blow my curtains
chills run up my spine
because I think of you

Not long ago
dark days would hurt
my body and mind would reflect
the dreariness of the day

Time healed my wounds
your answers were found
moving us forward again
making new memories

Inside my mind and heart
aching still resides
but with you here
those thoughts will become the past

Our future looks bright
two deep in love like us
can tackle anything
so we have shown

But for now we stand
beside each other supporting
holding on with love
taking it one day at a time...

Miz.
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3494 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 8/7/2006 5:24:17 AM
Thanks hun, I am getting tired of it all, so I am really considering stepping away...but like you said time will tell...its the waiting that I can't stand...lol

Glad to hear you had a great weekend.....nice to see life treating you good..you deserve it..

Love ya
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1921 (view)

A Barn By Any Other Name...
Posted: 8/6/2006 4:59:25 PM
Safe Journey Goat and Breathing make some wonderful memories

Hope all my fellow barndwellers are great...just a dropping tonight....seems the goats slang is rubbing off on me...lol

Walking Away

Can’t keep doing this
hurting more each day
time I think to finally
step a little further away

Finding inner peace
is what I need to do
can’t keep longing inside
to once again be with you

Believe in what you know
was told to me today
I know in my heart
with me your meant to stay

But a path has been laid out
following it you must do
until you know for certain
what is meant for you

I supported you so much
even when you hurt my heart
I love you now and always
but now I have to part

I can’t follow you any longer
need to find my own way
take the time to breathe
until your back to stay

I need to walk away now
take it one day at a time
and hope deep inside
that one day you will be mine

But as I leave you now
remember my love for you
and know I don’t want to leave
to save myself its something I must do...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3492 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 8/6/2006 7:21:44 AM
Hello to all my friends...I hope your all doing well.

I am holding on,trying to get a new perspective on my life and what I need to do...time is moving forward and so am I.I have finally come to some conclusions and I know what I must do now all I need is the strength to follow through with it all...

So please send some strength my way and help me through this journey I need to take. It wil be hard but I know deep down inside I can do it, but the problem is believing in myself right now is a hard thing to do...

Anyway wrote this today so thought I would post it here

Take care all I luv you guys more then you know, friends like you are far and few in between.

Walking Away

Can’t keep doing this
hurting more each day
time I think to finally
step a little further away

Finding inner peace
is what I need to do
can’t keep longing inside
to once again be with you

Believe in what you know
was told to me today
I know in my heart
with me your meant to stay

But a path has been laid out
following it you must do
until you know for certain
what is meant for you

I supported you so much
even when you hurt my heart
I love you now and always
but now I have to part

I can’t follow you any longer
need to find my own way
take the time to breathe
until your back to stay

I need to walk away now
take it one day at a time
and hope deep inside
that one day you will be mine

But as I leave you now
remember my love for you
and know I don’t want to leave
to save myself its something I must do...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 538 (view)

Epitaph to John Donne
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:12:34 PM
Hiya there, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words on Mari's thread I to am glad that we have met even though we don't talk that much, that has to change g/f...lol

I may not post in here often but I am always lurking and reading and you have talent with your words,talent that I wish sometimes I would have. My poems are from my heart and sometimes its hard to create using the mind...but we all excel in our own way..

Here is one I have written recently if you have read it on a different thread sorry for the double post...poems are far and few in between, I do know I may need some topics soon...lol

Take care

Possession

You possess my heart
your love keeps it strong
take it when you want
to me it's never wrong

You possess my mind
occupy it's thoughts
tangled up in a web
like a fly I am caught

You possess my body
one touch and I'm yours
can't say no won't say no
always asking for more

You possess my soul
I will always belong to you
look me in the eyes say the words
that you belong to me to

You are my possession
as much as I am yours
no matter how hard you try
you can't walk out the door

You will be mine again
I believe this deep in my heart
second chance will come around
and this time we will never part........

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1909 (view)

Posted: 7/28/2006 8:47:55 AM
Hello everyone, good to see my fellow barn dwellers still lurking around...

I am at a little crossroads in life right now, but today I feel a little better....we shall see what each day brings me....

Just dropping off something, sorry its almost the same as what you have been reading sometimes when you write from the heart, nothing else will work....I am going to try to work my mind to create not just write how I feel....

take care

Moving On

We’ve talked it over
agreed to remain friends
until the path your on
finally comes to an end

You may still be with her
or come finally back to me
we won’t know until you try
what the end result will be

We will spend time together
because we still care
no matter how hard it may be
the love will always be there

One day at a time
is how things need to be
until the time has come
for you to try and see

To see if you can be with her
or if it’s way to late
time may have changed to much
being friends may be your fate

If that answer is found
then you deal with it and move on
and come back to me to see
if it’s where your heart truly belongs

Then we can try again
no obstacles in our way
just two people so in love
taking it day by day

With patience and time
our future can be bright
if your meant to be mine
everything will turn out right......

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1903 (view)

Posted: 7/26/2006 1:10:45 PM
Possession

You possess my heart
your love keeps it strong
take it when you want
to me it’s never wrong

You possess my mind
occupy it’s thoughts
tangled up in a web
like a fly I am caught

You possess my body
one touch and I’m yours
can’t say no won’t say no
always asking for more

You possess my soul
I will always belong to you
look me in the eyes say the words
that you belong to me to

You are my possession
as much as I am yours
no matter how hard you try
you can’t walk out the door

You will be mine again
I believe this deep in my heart
second chance will come around
and this time we will never part........

miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3470 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 7/26/2006 6:43:08 AM
Thanks Gf

Some days are good others just drag me down....but I am holding on to what I believe and what I feel is right for me....

So time will tell in the long run how this works out...

I am here not miserable just not fully happy,but in time I will be again with or without Jim....

Its still me but right now the words flow from my heart and most times its full of confusion...lol I will try to write something a little more up beat...

Take care Pickles, thanks hun

Hiya Mari I sent you email...

Luv you girls alot

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1901 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2006 10:19:16 AM
Hello I just finished this....the song I was talking about....let me know what you think....I hate when they come out in this format....lol

Out of touch....(not sure on the title yet)

I cant stop wanting you
Needing you loving you
My heart bleeds more each day
Im away from you
Some days I can stand
On my own two feet
Other times im in a hole
That’s way to deep

Baby cant you see what your doing to me
I cant sleep or eat let alone breathe
I want you back even though you hurt my heart
baby please say you will and wont ever part

I don’t want you here but yet
I cant tell you to go
My mind says leave him
But my heart says no
I cry myself to sleep each and every night
Praying the morning will make things alright

Baby cant you see what your doing to me
I cant sleep or eat let alone breathe
I want you back even though you hurt my heart
Baby please say you will and wont ever part

I need you more now
Then I want to let on
My life hasn’t been the same
Since you’ve been gone
Why can’t we have
What we both feel
If you come back to me
My heart will again heal

Baby I need you
Baby I want you
Baby I love you so much

Baby when your gone
I feel all alone
Baby without out reality is so out of touch....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1900 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2006 8:17:49 AM
Hello everyone just stopping in to say thanks for all the support I have gotten lately. It is wonderful to have such great friends and we haven't even met..

Things are still so up in the air in my life right now, one day I am on top of it and got things under control, the next day I just want to stay in bed....words and thoughts and emotions are all tangled up in my mind so once they get sorted out I will be posting some poems....

Right now I just want it all to go away...lol

Hope your all doing well, I have my pc fixed knock on wood here....hope it stays this way now...

Take care for now talk to you all later on..
bye
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3468 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 7/25/2006 8:14:48 AM
Hi there sorry haven't been online the storm fried my hard drive and have had Jim to help me the past week, got a new one(his old one) and still had problems....hoping that this time its all good to go...

As for me and him I don;t know things are still up in the air and my heart is still hurting and confused....time will tell I keep saying but I also hate waiting because the longer this goes on the longer my heart will take to heal....

I am sorry to hear about the little guy going back I believe the courts will grant custody to you two I wish you the best....hopefully what he has experienced this past month will stay with him and he will be able to control somewhat how he wants things done back with his mom...

Have strength and if you don't take it from that wonderful man in your life..

Love ya girl.

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1896 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2006 5:09:55 AM
Hello there

Sorry haven't been around still going through somethings here, plus my hard drive fried on me we had a bad storm and the power was out for 20 hours here longer in some areas, but I guess even with the power bar it got a jolt so it is kaput, my ex gave me an old one of his got lots of space but had to reinstall everything so taking some time and now its slow and freezes....so got some work to do....

Word of advice save everything....lol

Hope your all doing well,I have a song I am working on, can I sing and can I write songs? nope but thats the way this is coming out so be warned ahead of time...lol

Take care for now gotta go get the little guy ready for his last tball game....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3437 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:31:48 AM
Hiya...you got email...

Forgotten Wish

You needed to find answers
I needed peace of mind
my mind is still messed up
your answers you did find

Time for us has stopped
no more you and I
your going to try with her again
my heart bleeds and my eyes cry

Lonely tears of lost love
fall down my saddened face
knowing that you no longer
will be coming to my place

No more shared laughter
or nights of passion deep
no future in store for us
just memories that I must keep

I feel so much yet so little
heart feels numb yet pain
need solitude and peace
to scream and shout to keep sane

Don't know where I go from here
I know you're my heart and soul
maybe one day soon I shall find
what's needed to make me whole

Time heals all wounds they say
but this time I fear not
because I know in my heart
truly what I have lost

You will move forward with her
maybe this time it will be right
I will sit here holding on
hoping I can continue to fight

I must be strong and move on
but please remember this
being with you loving you
is now my forgotten wish.....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1887 (view)

This Hyar Barn...
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:30:01 AM
hello everyone...My life has turned again and this time I have only one way to go, and I fear its going to be a long journey. So I shall be around sharing my thoughts as I work my way around this thing called life....I value the friendships I have made here....thank you all...

Forgotten Wish

You needed to find answers
I needed peace of mind
my mind is still messed up
your answers you did find

Time for us has stopped
no more you and I
your going to try with her again
my heart bleeds and my eyes cry

Lonely tears of lost love
fall down my saddened face
knowing that you no longer
will be coming to my place

No more shared laughter
or nights of passion deep
no future in store for us
just memories that I must keep

I feel so much yet so little
heart feels numb yet pain
needing solitude and peace
to scream and shout to keep sane

Don't know where I go from here
I know you're my heart and soul
maybe one day soon I shall find
what's needed to make me whole

Time heals all wounds they say
but this time I fear not
because I know in my heart
truly what I have lost

You will move forward with her
maybe this time it will be right
I will sit here holding on
hoping I can continue to fight

I must be strong and move on
but please remember this
being with you loving you
is now my forgotten wish.....

Miz

mizbehavin
Msg: 1884 (view)

This Hyar Barn...
Posted: 7/15/2006 2:22:27 PM
thank you everyone for your kind words thanks Drea...glad to see I still have them in me, the words of my heart..they are the ones that get me through the darkest times in my life and also help me share the wonderful memories I have made..

I hope to be able to post some more soon enough.

Take care all hope your not dying in this heat...I sure am second floor apartments are great in the winter heat rises but the summer...yuck especially since I get alot of sun it feels like fort knox sometimes because everything is shut down...lol

Take care

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1881 (view)

This Hyar Barn...
Posted: 7/14/2006 4:56:59 AM
HI all thanks so much for your kinds words,the poem is a reflection of my own self right now and you will probably get more of them...

Pickles sorry to hear about your loss as it seems, I hope you keep the fond memories close by and remember he is always with you
Take care my friends....

I need time to find my self again...to ease my mind and heart a little, to move one..

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3434 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 7/12/2006 1:44:24 PM
Hiya hope your doing well, I am holding on but still having a hard time....time will tell I hope...I am dealing with things my way and I am not sure if its right or wrong but I am following my heart right now...I need space and time to think and I need Jim..

Battle between the mind and heart....

My mind has no answers
no matter how hard I seek
not a clue not a thought
not even a small peek

My mind holds my fears
inside entwined tight
making me doubt reality
and wanting to stay and fight

My mind has the key
to unlock this pain inside
so that I can go on again
not want to fade away and hide

My mind is the devil
coursing pain through my head
keeping me locked in my room
pillow wet from the tears shed

My mind can solve my problems
if it would listen to my heart
when it says in time we again
can have a fresh new start

My mind turns a blind eye
to what my heart tells me to do
when it wants you out and gone
my heart wont stop loving you

My mind doesn’t like my heart
they fight each day right now
until you come to me with answers
to ease my mind or please my heart somehow...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1878 (view)

Re: GoatSmell''s Own Poetry Thread
Posted: 7/12/2006 1:39:34 PM
Hello everyone hope your all doing well, I on the other hand have had better days thats for sure...oh well we all must move on..

I just thought I would post something that has just come out screaming to be written....I think I shall have more to come in the next little while so bare with me if they are all similar to this...lol

Take care

Battle between the mind and heart....

My mind has no answers
no matter how hard I seek
not a clue not a thought
not even a small peek

My mind holds my fears
inside entwined tight
making me doubt reality
and wanting to stay and fight

My mind has the key
to unlock this pain inside
so that I can go on again
not want to fade away and hide

My mind is the devil
coursing pain through my head
keeping me locked in my room
pillow wet from the tears shed

My mind can solve my problems
if it would listen to my heart
when it says in time we again
can have a fresh new start

My mind turns a blind eye
to what my heart tells me to do
when it wants you out and gone
my heart wont stop loving you

My mind doesn’t like my heart
they fight each day right now
until you come to me with answers
to ease my mind or please my heart somehow...

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 535 (view)

in hono(u)r of YOU
Posted: 7/7/2006 6:07:33 PM
Congrats on one year with your thread Kat....way to go
Your thread is wonderful and your words speak volumes. But the thing that brings most back to your thread is you, and your wonderful personality..

THanks for being a freind.
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3414 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 7/6/2006 6:21:49 AM
Hi there glad your doing well.

Jim broke up with me on Monday so things are a little crazy in my mind right now.I will send you a link to a blog site I have you can read it all there.
I am doing better today, have to keep strong. Time will only tell what happens.

Might be on more or maybe less I am not sure so just wanted to let you know that I am here and always will be for you just have somethings happening right now that are taking a tole on my mind.

Take care my friend and I will talk to you soon.
luv
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 533 (view)

Happy Holidays yall...one more before I go :)
Posted: 7/2/2006 12:00:17 PM
hi just thought I would drop a post and run...hope your doing well...

Releasing the past

Please don’t make this a habit
don’t make me do this again
I can’t stop these thoughts from coming
they pour down like torrent rain

Can’t you see the tears behind my eyes
the pain that hurts my heart
the fear that you will think to much
and decide that we must part

Baby all I ask of you
is just one little thing
remember the feelings you have with me
not the ones thoughts of the past bring

It’s called the past for a reason
don’t you know how the story is told
the present is the gift in your life
the one you must cherish and hold

The past is a part of your life
experiences made you who you are today
the future brings dreams and wishes
and plans for happiness to stay

The present is the special part
helps guide you from the past
lets you make dreams and plans
for future memories that will last

So live your life in the present
place the past deep in your mind
dream of future plans and wishes
and happiness you shall find.....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1862 (view)

Re: GoatSmell's Own Poetry Thread
Posted: 7/2/2006 6:43:10 AM
Good Morning all just a post and run for now, housework calls me...sigh so much fun...lol

Waiting for the future to start

Two different worlds collide
Can they become one?
Can the love that resides deep inside
Help the past become undone?

Time moves on forward
the past holds on tight
begging for you to remember
giving your present a huge fight

Digging deep in your mind
to sort these thoughts apart
from what you used to have
and the beginning of a new start

You know what your life was like
and what you stand to lose
so putting your past in the past
is the only choice to choose

It’s not an easy task at hand
some tears might be shed
for the past you must let go
and for the bright future ahead

Just know in your mind and heart
your never going to be alone
I will be loving you as I stand beside you
waiting until these thoughts are all gone

Our future looks so bright together
we have only good things in store
baby I want you to know right now
that I love you now and forever more....

Miz

mizbehavin
Msg: 1859 (view)

Posted: 6/30/2006 2:45:28 PM
Happy Canada's Day to all canadians and Happy Fourth of July to all Americans...hope you enjoy your weekend,but be careful and some what wise...lol

I thought since this is bbq season I would share this my cousin put it up on a blog she has and I thought it was funny.Nope it's not a poem but I know the goat will allow me to post this for today...right?...lol

Anyway enjoy!!!!!
Routine:

1. The woman buys the food.

2. The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.

3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with
the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is

lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

Here comes the important part:

4. THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More Routine:

5. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.

6. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks
her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.

Important again:

7. THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More Routine:

8. The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces
and brings them to the table.

9. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:

10. Everyone PRAISES THE MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

11. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off" and, upon
seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that, there's just no pleasing
women!

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3401 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 6/30/2006 2:41:07 PM
For us its the first...lol
Hope he gets better soon, and I hope you enjoy your time together with his youngest..
Glad to hear that things are going well I can tell by your big smile...lol
Hope you have a great weekend talk to you soon
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1853 (view)

Posted: 6/27/2006 4:22:56 AM
Happy Belated girlfriend Hope you had a few and made some new memories, a new year is just beginning and I hope it is filled with all the best and may all your wishes and dreams come true, you deserve it.

Yes I am still alive..lol time sure flies, my son is almost out of his school program and I don't know where the time went, what did I do with my free time?..not a whole lot..lol
But it was nice to finally be alone,we have been just us basically 24/7 so it was a change and it has helped him be with other kids, now the big test in september when he actually goes to school for full days that should be interesting.

I am going on holidays soon my guy has two weeks off,going to do some fishing some boating and who knows what else so I am going to be gone for a bit,going to try to write here soon anyone have suggestions on a topic let me know.

Miss all of you,breathing drop me a line soon,pickles you two let me know whats new and exciting.

Goat keep my spot here please I always return you know that,like a bad weed or something.

Hey longte,been baking here no pole dancing but got the baked goods...lol

Hiya Rory, hope life is treating you well,always like to see your writes come out.

Mari my friend I know your busy to enjoying your new life,we shall talk real soon.

Anyway sorry if I have forgotten anyone,take care and we shall talk real soon.

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 531 (view)

Hey kiddy-kat
Posted: 6/27/2006 4:16:37 AM
Hello there, just stopping in to say hi:
Hope your doing well,I have just been busy and in a mental slump when it comes to writing but am lurking around here every once in awhile.
Take care keep smiling and writing your wonderful words
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1836 (view)

A Barn By Any Other Name...
Posted: 6/13/2006 4:28:59 PM
Hello fellow barn dwellers,just stopping in to say hi and to clean up my corner bale, can't let that spot go stale...lol

Sorry haven't been around much things have shifted in my life and I am focusing on a few different things right now that doesn't mean I haven't forgotten my friends just been busy.
Time will slow down soon I hope and I will be around to post a poem or two,if anyone has any topics for me maybe that will help my mind get going...

I will be back tomorrow to catch up on reading for now I need to go rest..

Take care talk to you all very soon
Miss you all....
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3348 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 6/13/2006 4:23:47 PM
Hello stranger

Glad to see you back and in fine force as always your poems are wonderful, and they are full of happiness.
I haven't been on much sorry, not ignoring everyone, just funny how things shift in your life and you seem to be focused on one thing more then others, oh well things should settle down soon.
Will send you an email soon to catch you up to all my doings, but all is going pretty good here.
Love the mural..

Hiya to Kat and Pickles hope your both doing well..
Talk to you later on
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1830 (view)

Posted: 6/9/2006 6:01:53 AM
Hello everyone...yes she is still alive if you were wondering...lol
SORRY didn't realize it had been that long since I last posted,don't know where the days are going as of late.Time is flying right on by...

All has been good here, just busy and trying to enjoy life and get things moving forward...

Don't have a poem for you but since today is a rainy day I will try to make my mind work a little it has been on to much of a holiday..lol

Take care everyone..hugggssssss

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 119 (view)

My Off The Cuff Stuff
Posted: 6/9/2006 5:52:41 AM
sounds like a big congrats is in order..

So glad to see you happy,but remember to breathe

Best of luck

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3331 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 6/2/2006 6:23:07 AM
Hiya sorry I missed your birthday happy belated

Hope your doing well, know that soon you will be able to breathe and enjoy your new life again...

Things are going well here,Tyler is in a school program to get him ready for jk so I have some free time for about 3 hours a day for 4 days a week,it is shocking my system haven't been apart from him since he was born basically....this much anyway...lol

I still need a full day away,vacation for me...

Things with Jim are going well, he sold his motor bike to buy me a car so I guess he isnt planning on leaving me anytime soon. We have little glitches but its all good, its mainly my feelings about when he goes back home to sudbury, but he says this is home(my place ) so I just have to relax,this whole being the girlfriend to a man who is on good terms with his ex is a hard thing....lol

Anyway will close for now, take care and all my love, miss you girl, we will catch up again soon.

bye for now
Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1810 (view)

Posted: 5/26/2006 6:31:05 AM
Good Morning fellow barn dwellers.

So nice to be able to come back after a few days or longer and still see some of the old timers of the barn kicking around and adding something to it...might be the new smell,but hey its a welcome place no matter what..

Well here is my addition to the barn don't know if it smells or what of,so let me know if it does ok?..lol it's been in my head for a few days now so finally it poured out just now...

Enjoy will be back later on to chat..

Walk hand in hand with me

As you travel your path of life
happiness you shall only see
no darkness will cloud your days
when you walk hand in hand with me

All your dreams in your mind
places you want to visit and see
will one day come true for you

Fears you may have about life
doubts about the future you see
will all come clear and resolve

Take my hand and trust its strength
all doubts and fears will flee
you will always have my support
when you walk hand in hand with me....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 1799 (view)

Posted: 5/21/2006 6:27:30 AM
Good Morning everyone

Hope your all having a great long weekend, mine is not the greatest as you can read, sucks sometimes writing from your heart, your pain and thoughts are out for the world to see...lol but it helps me deal with things and move on...
Don't worry things will work out in this end they always do, just little glitches that need ironing or reformatting..lol
Anyway thought I would post this since I actually wrote something,(writers block going on) take care everyone and looking forward to the sermon....

Hurt Again

Don’t know what to feel today
or what you want me to do
my heart is beating so fast
feeling like its black and blue

You said you wouldn’t repeat
what you did weeks before
but here we are 3 days later
your still not walking through the door

All I wanted was for you
to not repeat that same thing
if something happened to come up
pick up the phone and give me a ring

But yet you failed to call me
sent me messages on my phone
but I wasn’t told where you were
or if you were on your way home

Couldn’t reach you any way
my mind was full of dread
wondering if your on your way
or crashed in a ditch dead

Why do you again do this to me
what am I to think or say
is this a subtle little test
to see if I would walk or stay

Have you decided that you need
to be with your ex and the past
or do you really want me around
and are willing to make it last

Just help me see your logic
help me trust your words again
take away my doubts and concerns
get rid of this awful mind pain

The pain of feeling like nothing
not even worth a simple call
help me gain my footing again
save me from this free fall....

Miz
 mizbehavin
Msg: 3304 (view)

THE FOREST AND THE WIND
Posted: 5/16/2006 5:38:46 AM
Good morning ladies, hope your all doing well, sorry haven't been around, been going through some emotional stuff lately, been trying to keep busy and active.

I am glad to hear that all of you are doing well, seems like I have missed something with pickles my dear so drop me a line and fill me in.

Mari, glad to read that things are going so well for you in your new place, when are you coming this way for a visit?...lol so happy for you, keep smiling and keep sharing your words..

well I just wanted to let you know I am around and alive if you were wondering, just brain dead when it comes to poems, so I wander around and read most times....

Take care for now, love you guys

Miz

Show ALL Forums