Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Went to the Toilet and didnt come back
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 97 (view)

Went to the Toilet and didnt come back
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:19:15 AM
Well Sam,

That basically had happened to my best friend a week ago.

It's like I told him....It's the other person's problem...NOT YOURS

Yea, it's the pits being spiked like that. Nobody likes being rejected

But, it sounds like to me you lucked out and got rid of the turd before he did it in yours...

Don't ya think?

Rick
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 3 (view)

If you change your User ID/Screen Name do you lose your favorites?
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:18:51 PM
I did not loose my favorites on my profile name. However I seem to not see the favorites on ladys pages that I read.

What ha happenened?

Thanks for any inpuy!

Later, Tensaweagle1
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 113 (view)

Unconditional Love
Posted: 12/10/2008 1:56:50 AM
Hello Lily,

Great topic!

Watched a show on the baby boomers tonight...

Yes I think a man can live unconditionaly at least to the extent that he can understand it. Sometimes it takes longer for some than others.

TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 141 (view)

I would to ask you how important is voice for you?
Posted: 11/15/2008 4:00:21 PM
I think the voice is important to me; for through it you hear the tonal balance of the person,

Rick TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 4 (view)

when and what to do in a seperation
Posted: 6/22/2008 6:31:28 PM
Dear Loney Dad,

Sorry to hear of the trials your going thru. I feel for you.

I have been divorced for almost 2 years now, following a 2 year seperation.

Still no lady in my life at this point.

My advice is to hold yourself and your family close to you; the children need you now more than ever. Whether she wants to or not. This is your new base. This now is your support. My children are a God-send to me...

Second, at this time your in limbo...until she throws the final blow on the marriage and gets the divorce you are in a holding pattern.

I would suggest you take time to heal and get to know yourself as single for a while.

Yes, this means alone. It would not be fair to another for you to bring someone in the middle of your marriage problems, nor would it be fair for you either.

Sorry I haven't much more than an ear to lend you. But, feel free to write if you wish,

Rick / TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 86 (view)

Could you ever forgive an affair
Posted: 5/28/2008 4:25:19 AM
This is indeed is heavy subject matter...

Being that I am just coming through that emotional rollarcoaster ride. I'm thinking you can get thru the hard feelings once enough time has passed.

As feeling guilty for another's actions, well that's where the buck stops with me.

It has taken me quite some time getting over all the emotions inside myself, that I cannot allow another to try to get me to take on their guilt too. Just to make them feel better...Nothing productive in that arena that I can see.

In the end we all are responsible for our own actions, and it is the hight of immaturity to try to justify ourselves off of anothers actions..

However I am open to suggestions....

Rick TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 85 (view)

Posted: 5/28/2008 4:22:25 AM
sorry posted twice
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 2 (view)

Having sex too early...
Posted: 5/25/2008 11:16:43 PM
I think those are some really good questions for someone seriously looking for a committed relationship...

TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 240 (view)

Why Do So Many Women Require That I Must Love God?
Posted: 5/16/2008 9:18:54 PM
I know that must sound strange to you.

However, I too seek someone who believes.

If I see a profile where it says they don't believe in God, I move on. For we would not be compatible. Like 180* degrees out of kilter...

Rick TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 282 (view)

HAVE YOU EVER DATED YOUR OWN SIGN?
Posted: 4/11/2008 7:28:29 PM
It's hard to date a STOP sign...

TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 23 (view)

wut would u do if it was.........
Posted: 3/13/2008 3:55:22 AM
Carly that would soung great to me.

In Private One on One...

With all the romance around. If that dosent bring the mood up..

Well it would be time to take en exit stage left and share it with one who could appreciate it.

Rick The TensawEagle

btw Let me know how it goes......Good Luck!!!!!
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 139 (view)

Doesn't anyone REALLY want to meet? Hope So:run: :run:
Posted: 3/13/2008 3:41:50 AM
I have not had many reponse's. But at the same time I do no wish to make mistakes, where a persons feeling s may get hurt... I'd rater go slow, and maybe develope something good.

That being said, this is not just a one way street...

2 People have to participate in it to get it going.

So if your interested, send me an e-mail, and Iwould be pleased to contact you.

You'all have a great weekend

See ya guys later!

Rick TensawEagle
 tensaweagle1
Msg: 456 (view)

Tattoos on women turn on or turn off? just curious
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:48:46 PM
I think they can be really cool if :

1). If they are tastefully placed

2). The quality of the artwork

That being said, it is really easy to go overboard!!!!

TensawEagle1
 TensawEagle1
Msg: 45 (view)

foreplay is a two-way on the same page:help:
Posted: 2/10/2008 10:09:07 PM
Hello Ms pta1024,

Seems like you may been around some one that simply weren't taught correctly.

That does leave you a way to custom trane them to your own preference
doses it not?

One is usually less tense than the other in a couple. Only danger there is the other might feel slighted. MUST NOT HAVE AN Y ATTITUDES IN THIS AREA....danger danger

iF YOU WANT ANY OTHER ADVICE, FEEL FREE TO ASK

lATER,
TENSAWEAGLE
 TensawEagle1
Msg: 28 (view)

What can I do to make my Bio better ?
Posted: 1/1/2008 7:06:13 PM
Good evening Ms Pandora,

I think you have a pretty good profile...

I read a lady's profile the other day that said that only 1.5% of women on POF were really looking for a serious relationship...I hope that she is wrong for all of our sakes... Men and women.

That would make this place quite

TensawEagle1

btw Not to offend you but I think maybe if you mentioned that was your brother, maybe there would not be the misunderstanding.

To think that was the competition we are up against... who'd try?
 TensawEagle1
Msg: 72 (view)

Is Marriage Obsolete?
Posted: 12/18/2007 8:32:38 PM
Hey there Powervamp,

In response to your post:

I'd rather have it (marriage) then your reality check...

Guess you have had a bad experience or two...

Serious mistake to think you can have any other type of relationship that can be as fullfilling as that in a good marriage! Here today, gone tomorrow!

If a lady doesn't think your worth marrying (the serious commitment), what have you then?

Oh, that's right, the other option; being up here on POF complaining about marriage and your sour statistics...

The answer to your question "Is marriage Obsolete?" No

Marriage is not for light weights, but for those who have morals and the strength to stand up to the fads and lawlessness that now prevades this throw away world.

Any problems? Can it!

TensawEagle1
 silverstreams
Msg: 44 (view)

not single/not looking well just for friends
Posted: 12/17/2007 3:41:54 AM
Hey phoenix guy26,

Good post!

I agree, the name of the site is suppose to be POF, last time I looked...Now what does it mean?

PLENTY OF FISH!!!!!

Duh....A dating site What is a dating site?

A place to post Single/ not lookin Or, just here for the Forums

Maybe they should start another site called SINGLE NOT LOOKIN, I wonder how many people dating would hog in on that site?

TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 133 (view)

are some girls too caught up in looking for the perfect man?
Posted: 12/15/2007 8:34:24 AM
In my experience, I have found that anyone who has unrealistic expectations on a relationship, will more times than not DESTROY it, with expectations...

TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 3 (view)

Does physical intimacy deter knowing eachother well
Posted: 12/4/2007 3:16:21 PM
Good Thread!

I believe it for the most part harms it. For only thru time do you get to know someone well. It is way to easy to drop into intimacy and wreck a possible good relationship because of it...

JMHO,

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 29 (view)

She's is back with the husband ...
Posted: 12/2/2007 11:02:30 PM
Under no circumstances date those who are SEPERATED DUH!!!!

Guess what? Their married until they are divorced...

Is that so hard to understand?

I'm not the highest card in the deck, however that being said, it's really not too hard to see that they are in a state of too much flux to trust their emotions...

Sorry you got hurt, but maybe you can learn a lesson from this!

Good luck

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 7 (view)

Interesting thought about top rated people
Posted: 12/2/2007 10:29:37 PM
To lonestardaddy,

I am pleased that you are now seeing someone now, however when you are in a relationship, I believe your views could be a little squeed. Not to be judging you, but noticing the difference between you and the OP...

I think his thread was an honest question, and a relevant deduction.

For I too have questioned the validity of someone that has say 200 not 1000 favorites.

The simple law of averages would leave you with the deduction that basically, they are to hard to PLEASE or they are PLAYERS. And I must add simply not interested in a meaningful relationship...

For the most part I agree with the OP...What other deductions do you have for say 500 plus favorites?

Good Luck to all and their adventures

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 35 (view)

Why women say they want the good guy?
Posted: 11/27/2007 11:53:18 PM
Hey Iroc,

10/04

We can't get it right for getting it wrong ! Are they all ?

They seem to demand perfection, without looking at, or striving for it themselves, at least that has been my experience...

Truly,
What gives?

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 143 (view)

DO MEN TAKE BREAK-UPS THE HARDEST?????????
Posted: 11/27/2007 6:10:18 PM
Evening Folks!

I just came out of a 22 year marriage and it blew all the air out of my sails, to the point of serious depression. My ex, divorced me for some kind of teen dream which soon after exploded on her.

Anyway, sure broke my heart. I think I am on the road back up.

I'd like to share a statement my shrink at the time said, "A women is like a cat, she has nine lives".

I do not wish to be rude to the ladies that have had a similar experience as myself.

But in my experience it seems like the ladies have more capacity to get up and go to next relationship then men.

Rick TensawEagle

btw After 3 years, last week the ex called and said she wanted to be friends and had not ruled out getting back to gether again. What a trip life can be.
 SilverStreams
Msg: 22 (view)

antidepressents and sex drive
Posted: 11/22/2007 7:52:32 PM
Hello Jack,

I for one appreciate your kindness and advice. For I do have what they call extreme treatment resistant major depression. And I just walked out of the Mental Health Day treatment Wed. And yes, I have quit the antidepressants for I have been there for over a year and they are talking that shock treatment. Which I am not interested in.

The point of me writing you though is that on top of the depression I broke my back 3 times since 2005-2007. My problem as I see it has been incresed due to the length and severity of pain which I have been taking some form of pain meds since 1995 when I first injured my back.

There is far more that I could tell you, however my counselor thinks my depression is hereitary, I'm not sure for I have had so many situational triggers since 2004 that I am probably confused. Just one instance, 22 year marrige down the toilet and the list goes on and on. It has been so bad that my counselor told me that I have more than depression, for she said that she thinks the Adversary is all over me. Sure feels like it!

Anyway to the lady that posted that she doesn't see the need for so many antidepressants being prescribed, there are probably plenty of people out there not on them that should be.

Anyway, Jack, I think I have done a pretty good job of blowing my dating career up here . But, your totally right that there is very little compassion or help for that matter for the mentally ill, at least in my area. If your interested in emailing me there is something I would like to ask you.

Good evening Folks,

Rick Tensaw Eagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 186 (view)

Does True love Exist?
Posted: 11/22/2007 7:13:03 PM
Interesting thread however I think it's been done before.

That being said, (Most) everyone is looking for a human to compliment them.

But, in my humble opinion there is only One source of true love, and that is from God!

Who, alone can hold that title, for that is what He is. We as humans can only feebly try to emulate this love...

Rick Tensaw Eagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 498 (view)

can you trust some one once they cheat?
Posted: 11/22/2007 6:54:27 PM
Evening Folks,

Thanks for the thread and your opinions...For I have experience this betrayal and it is without question the bitterest pill I had ever experienced. I think that I am still trying to deal with the residual affects.

My ex of 22 years had the affair, and without excepting that it was her issues she needed to work on she continnually focused on me.

Then to beat all she divorced me and left me with the children thank God. For their love is what has brought me through.

I would like to share with you this statement an old friend taught me years ago.

TRUST NO FLESH, NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 24 (view)

Emotional Abusers? Can they be helped? What is your opinion?
Posted: 11/16/2007 2:31:19 PM
Hello Justmeagain,

You are one cool person in my estimation. And to create the thread seems like you are still self healing. That can't be beat.

My ex use to accuse me of this too! I know this, I too have a problem with it. But me thinks I just want to be lelft alone and to hell with all the negative judgements. Also, I think it was more like 60% her and 40% me. I think I spent to much time defending myself.

It sure can be a rough road to go sometimes, but it looks like you have got a handle on it!

Congradulations...

TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 23 (view)

separated/living together
Posted: 11/16/2007 2:15:25 PM
I just feel sorry for your children.

Say what you will, they will be effected by it...

I know, my children are living with me after my ex decided to get a divorce.

I am mostly concerened for my son...

Maybe something for you to consider...Their feelings in all of this!

TensawEagle

btw Have you tried serius counseling?
 SilverStreams
Msg: 51 (view)

What does unconditional love mean to you?
Posted: 11/5/2007 5:37:52 PM
Hey Op,

My hats off to you...This is one of the most important threads I have read up here on POF.

Could you imagine if we all could love unconditionally? No more war, no more divorces etc.

That being said the reality is is mankind on the whole cannot practice this...For that would be perfection. And the one thing we aren't is perfect. However, we can strive to love in this manner. It would make our personal life a lot more peaceful

One day, when the Lord takes back control of mankind, we will all experience this love, for this is God's will, to reconcile all back to Him in love and perfection...

And before you nay sayers try to shoot me down...All I have to say at least I have true hope, what have you?

I for one, am very much longing for that day...THE TIME OF PEACE!

Grace and peace,

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 2451 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 10/29/2007 1:42:50 PM
This is a good thread, and a really tough one.

That being said. It is my hope to refrain until I am married due to my faith and also showing repect to the lady I am getting to know. I have personally been told by a lady that I personally am getting to know, that she knew that I was holding out, and she could not. For she felt she had to test drive the merchandise before marriage.

Like I said it is my desire to wait to consumate the comitment...

No one said that would be easy, for I have tried it the other way without long term sucess...

Good luck to you guys and your !

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 19 (view)

Forums Only Now
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:53:24 PM
Hello Lady in waiting,

I can see how you would feel disappointed with the results of your hopes.

But I would like to share this experience with you.

I've been on POF since January, and just in the last couple of weeks I have met a very nice lady!

Believe me, it can seem very disappointing because I have experienced this myself.

Like you, I like the Forums too, but I think maybe you should reconsider your decision.

For I have began to get emails and ladies that email me as friends and I am enjoying the
communication.

It just takes patience.

BTW the lady I met is a very nice person! Mind you I was on here for 10 moths before we met.

In closing, your just looking for one special person!!!

And you can't win if you don't play. I hope you will reconsider ...

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 15 (view)

singlesnet.com
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:36:00 PM
Yep, I had tried both Eharmony and Singlesnet.com

In my humble opinion they are interested in one thing and one thing only, and that is relieving you of your money. They are both shams! I don't think I'd be on there if they offered their supposed services for free...

POF blows them both away I mean both of them together doesn't even begin to touch POF...And POF is free.

What gives?

My advive to the guys is to save your money and time.

I had one meeting through EHarmony with a girl that posted a photo that was over 10 years and 40-50# overweight.

Do you think EHarmony gave a hoot...I don't think so...:modhammer: When
EHarmony tried to get me to renew I just laughed at them.

And yes ,Singlesnet.com has a lot of fraudulent scams that have been on their site for a long time. And to my knowledge they have made no effort to clean it up. And I, the whole time didn't even find a lady to be friends with much less a date...

In conclusion don't waste your money, when you get better on POF for free...

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 1014 (view)

What do you think of a peron committing suicide over a broken heart??
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:34:39 AM
Hey Micas526a,

I know life looks like it isn't worth living right now. Iv'e been there I know...My wife left me after 22 years. Son, you are to young to give up on life.

Like another poster said go get help. I did, and I'm doing better.

First thing you need to do is quit isolating yourself, there are people out here who care and will help you. But, you need to make the first step.

Remember I had 2 times more tied up with children. I can and do identify with you.

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 277 (view)

Expain the phrase My children are my top priority?
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:10:24 PM
The answer is not simple, however, if I read that on a profile...that I will always play second fiddle, yet I am expected to support it with all that I am. Well then, I'm gone. For I do not see the point to have to be second fiddle in a well tuned band...

The reason is, that no one is first or second in a family. They are all one unit...

The answer is that Love is unconditional, PERIOD...That way all needs are met. What is so hard about understanding that?

The children are not first, the woman is not first and either is the man...

The family is first...

What is wrong with that?

To me Christ is first and all else falls into place, peacefully

It still works even if you don't believe, it just works all the better if you do!!!!!

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 56 (view)

why do guys try to be friends with their exes?
Posted: 10/9/2007 1:00:27 PM
Thanks Dancecard.

I already have 2 grandchildren and those guys are the cutest!

Good luck with your fishing. You sound like the type of guy that deserves to find that special lady.

As a matter of fact I wish all well in their adventures here!!!!

You take care partner,

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 24 (view)

why do guys try to be friends with their exes?
Posted: 10/8/2007 3:04:34 PM
Well guys, there are a lot of interesting replys here. It wasn't but a short while ago, my ex had her an affair, after 22 years of marriage. To top that off it was my all fault that it all went to hell .

This is a is a hard one to figure. For I think when she was unfaithful, she blew everything. Just where would friendship fit in all this? Relationship with our family, vows etc. I would apprciate hearing your point of view on this paticular situation, for I still struggle with it from time to time. Like next month my eldest daughter is getting married, and I do not look forward to going there. I know I have no choice, but I'm certainly not looking forward to being around such a duplicitus person.

Thanks,

Rick
 silverstreams
Msg: 184 (view)

Do women really get abused as much as they say or do they make it seem worse then it actually is?
Posted: 10/5/2007 3:25:34 PM
I think the women complain more on men. That' been what I ahve seen anyway. Not say that I haven't seen men complain too, just not as much.

When it comes down to divorce, I'd say it's aroung 3 to 2....That the woman are more abused then men...

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 7 (view)

Men: How did your ex-s affect you emotionally and mentally?
Posted: 10/5/2007 3:20:50 PM
AsI look back on my ex now.

I find more peace in the home with my 2 kids. I think they do too.

She had a lot of issues tha two of us did not share. That bothered her that didn't me.

Not to make a long story short, however there were others of course...

Rick TensawEagle
 silverstreams
Msg: 65 (view)

Are guys turned off by a girl that won't put out on the first date? And why?
Posted: 10/5/2007 3:11:29 PM
Personaly, I would rather to get to know the ladie...

Sex is not in the picture for me...Later...After a commitment is made... Or else i'm on the run!

Wish all the best in their fishing adventures...

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 2408 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 9/23/2007 8:17:38 AM
That's it Jcsb48

Indeed a girl who waits would be a jewell, And you guys can have all that wll sleeep with you.

You boys are funny, when you get done sleeping with them, you turn around a say how loose they are. And that aint right. You want your cake and eat it too...

I'd like a lady who is in control of herself. And doesn't spread her legs every date....

That's one of the things that makes her special...A Lady. No body said it would be easy. However that is the direction I'm headed...

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 161 (view)

The effects of pornography on relationships
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:36:53 PM
HelloTaurus,

Well, we agree on something...that's cool.

Your right the religious institutions ain't nothing but entertainment in drag...

Sorta like the political military corporations, that don't give a hoot how many of our young men and ladies are dyin...Just so they can keep the bucks rolling in...And they can keep their images in tact selling our country on their "we keep you all safe with the inovative technologies". Hell they probably start more wars than any real threat to this country. One things for certain, if there ain't a war going on someplace they ain't making no money, and will start some crap somewhere.

Oh, you think I'm crazy...Perhaps you should take a fresh look at ourVice_president..Ha Ha..That's funny "Vice" do ya get it? That would be a certain Mr. Chaney, who just happened to be vice-president of Hal Burton...before he took the job he now holds...One of the largest "Military corporations in the world...And he is unbiased ? Yea right! Coincidence, whmmm, I ain't buying that one...

The reason I brought them up is to give you an example of what people will do to make money...And justify any means in which to do it...

And the Porn industry is no different! What do they care if this countries morals is sold out...Long as they make the ole mighty buck...

Oh yes , back to religions...Heck the garbage their selling ain't much differnt than Porn's. I will give you one thing though...At least the Porn's Industry's advertisements is straight up prostitution...And they don't hide under the guise of righteousness that most of the religions sell under the guise of "Tickling the ears" that religions sell to keep their corporations going...If the people who had faith had any idea that these bums are living in million dollar mansions and are driving Mercedes with window wipers on their headlights...and it is basically the poor that are paying for these luxeries, under the guise write your preacher and they will pray for monetary blessings for you...Yea, I'd say that's corrupt...

WHAT A CRAZY COUNTRY WE LIVE IN, THE CORRUPTION HAS PRETTY MUCH TAKEN HOLD IN EVERY FACET OF THE ECONOMY!

The real question is what can we do as individuals do about it? Nothing but stand up to it. Things are going just as planned. Thank God He's in control!

Or I'd have to say:
"Beam me up Scotty, there ain't no intelligent life down here!!!!!

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 81 (view)

she says she doesnt shit
Posted: 9/20/2007 2:22:53 AM
Hey Guys,

I've read a lot of threads, but nothin like this...

No S..t!

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 107 (view)

Do men just not know what really constitutes an average weight?
Posted: 9/20/2007 2:13:31 AM
Hey OP,

Ya hurt my feelings...

I'm 5'10 and 184lbs... Dang it...I missed by 4 lbs.

I would like to inject this thought..

At least I show it on my profile picture...

What get's me is those that do everything they can not to show their weight...

Like head shots etc. And to top it off, they claim an average weight. And for the most part they are 30lbs and up over average.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the weight, it's the deception....
 SilverStreams
Msg: 33 (view)

Are guys turned off by a girl that won't put out on the first date? And why?
Posted: 9/20/2007 1:52:12 AM
Hey Name Taken,

The only guys that are turned off by this are ones you don't want to be involved with in the first place.

You got me confused here...

I thought your quote would be what the ladies would considered "a player"?

Maybe I've been reading their posts wrong...

I noticed on your profile you said you were a Christian...Now that's what I found confusing...?

Ahhhh, maybe it's all me? NOT! And the part that said "those that don't go along with your post, the ladies would not want to be with..."

Your half right, the girls that put out to you like that I would from

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 184 (view)

Open Marriages
Posted: 9/20/2007 1:13:04 AM
To the Op....

As you can see your thread is not going to get validation up here...

When it does become popular...I'm gone...

But, like another poster said, unless you said I vow to have others in "our marriage."

This type of life style would be considered breaking the vows.

Therefore this is nothing but adultery.

No matter how cool it may be thought of.

Personally, ain't no one touching my s/o, or me either...

Rick TensawEagle

btw: Could anybody tell me where the Bible went?
 SilverStreams
Msg: 104 (view)

How many people can admit they have trust issues?
Posted: 9/20/2007 12:54:43 AM
Hey Mr. Fishbill,

You asked, "is anyone keeping score."

Yea, my ex...

Yep, she divorced me and is still keepin that ole blackbook up to date!

Like another poster said, "trust issues...Nope...soon as they burn me their gone!"

My thought on this topic, If you can't trust...You shouldn't be up here on a dating site!

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 154 (view)

The effects of pornography on relationships
Posted: 9/20/2007 12:36:43 AM
Hey there Taurus516,

It's interesting that you would bring History in to this thread.

For Rome, as an example...not my opinion but historians attribute Rome's fall to it's decadence's? And Sex and drunkeness was at the top of the list...

Not unlike this country now, sex is behind everything...especially tv adds etc.
With alcohol consumption a close second!

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 130 (view)

How long have you been doing on line dating?
Posted: 9/20/2007 12:23:33 AM
Hey Winter Sparkle,

That post of yours could be considered depressing. ...

But nope, I'm aint given in...Even if you are cuteter than I am!

There's got to be one gal out there not searching for a PRINCE, or KING...or something that a regular guy can't live up too.

THE ODDS ARE WITH ME!

Why your having a problem ,!!!!in, beats me

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 123 (view)

How long have you been doing online dating?
Posted: 9/17/2007 10:20:30 PM
Well I've been on POF since January Me thinks...

This is a great thread...Makes me see I need to have plenty of patience...

Anyway, while I have not had much luck as dating goes, I have a few internet buddies...And you guys up here on the forums are a hoot for the most part, and it's sort of strange when I first came up on line I was not interested in the forums.

Now it's 50/50 ain't life strange?

I'm with the ones that say if you don't play you can't win!!!!!

Keep that in mind guys...Your only lookin for that one special person....

Don't give up...Don't ever give up!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it,

Rick TensawEagle
 SilverStreams
Msg: 137 (view)

are we all going to hell
Posted: 9/15/2007 1:07:30 AM
Dang, I musta missed something....

I thought this was hell...

Let's see how many children do the statistics say are starving to death each day...thousands?

How many people had ther arms cut off in Africa lately. How bout what's it called Uraunda...500,000 murdered...The USA didn't do anything about it cause there wasn't no oil there...

Blood diamonds

Kids in the getto of Monti Carlo.

Mexicans jumpin the border so they can try to feed their families...

Everyone fighting to get all the Nukes that they can !

How many citizens in the U.S can't get health care?

World wide Aids epidemic...

Bunch of Idiots that call themselves God's warriors (terrorists) that don't give a damn how many they kill...even their own kind...

Israel completly surrounded by enemies...

Man destroying the earth...

GREED RUNNING RAMPANT ( Today it's considered a virtue)

A prison system that is fixing to bust at the seems!

We have a President (that seems to love war and fighting) that is ruled by the "military industrial complex"(no****Chaney is clean as a wistle, ha ha...He used to be Vice-President Of Hal Burton...One of the largest of the military corporations) that are killing our nations young for absolutly no justifiable reason.

Pissing away 2-3 Billon a month, that our children and their children are going to have to eat at somepoint.

Not to mention all of the greed and corruption of our elected political officals ( For Sale to the highest bidders, SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS:Corporations).

Last but not least...All the so called religious organizations that are nothing more than
Corporations in disguise... Let's pass that hat... So we can make those payments for those Mercedes...We wouldn't want our ministers to go around in VW's would we?

Did I miss anything big?

I could go on and on...But I think you might get the point....

IF THIS ISN'T HELL, WHAT THE HELL IS?

Rick TensawEagle

Show ALL Forums