Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: love issues
 WD1094
Msg: 3 (view)

love issues
Posted: 6/9/2012 7:56:10 AM
It will never work between you to. First off any guy who takes advantage of another persons finance is a low life and he will never stop doing that and you will constantly be fighting over finances. Add to that that he's been arrested and we're sinking even lower. I assume you mean you cheated for revenge because he cheated on you so there's a third strike.

Women hang on to the biggest azz holes on the planet. You are only 20.. dump this loser and find another guy who doesn't have a record.
 WD1094
Msg: 11 (view)

mean words
Posted: 6/2/2012 1:40:19 PM
there is no emotion in text so he can implant the emotion he thinks suits the text.

You say "words flow easier in text". Firstly don't say how much you like someone early on; it's creepy. Just show it with affection. Secondly don't over compliment it makes you look as though you feel inferior. Thirdly to make such a mean statement I don't think he is into you as you are to him. Fourthly if he didn't back up your "gorgeous" complement with "you are beautiful" then that backs up my third point.
 WD1094
Msg: 50 (view)

Why do I keep thinking about someone who is not interested?
Posted: 5/31/2012 5:32:12 AM
Very often men offer to meet when they don't plan to meet because we feel we are expected to ask to meet. It's like saying "I'll call you" but never calling. If you were having a conversation he would feel awkward not offering to meet up. So he said it with no intentions of every doing it. makes him an azz hole, but there are lots of those out there.

2) he could have had sex on the brain and then when time comes to meet he no longer had the great urge. Not letting you know makes him an azz again.

This thread is proof that women would rather date a confident jerk than a wimpy nice guy.
 WD1094
Msg: 21 (view)

DWB.........Dating While Broke.......
Posted: 5/30/2012 11:50:57 AM
I've been unemployed at your age, but I can tell you by reading your initial post hat you will find more income in the future. We make our own breaks (or brakes if you are an automobile engineer). Keep saving for emergencies and be ready when opportunity comes knocking.

While unemployed at 26 I dated professional women. They new I had potential and had no issues with the fact that I was trying to find employment. We simply just hung out a lot at each others places.

Cook meals for each other rather than restaurants. I still prefer this.
Down load movies rather than the cinema.
Watch favorite TV shows together.
Walking in the park can be fun if you are connecting.

If she's into you it won't matter.
 WD1094
Msg: 46 (view)

Why do I keep thinking about someone who is not interested?
Posted: 5/30/2012 11:32:25 AM
To answer your initial post:

It's the power of physical attraction. Happens to all of us. Add to that your sex on the first date for an emotional attraction.

Your texting didn't matter. If he were interested he would returned the texts. Even though it looks insecure to text too much it does not matter to men. Women can be insecure and we don't care, as long as we are attracted.
 WD1094
Msg: 6 (view)

I am paying for it now....
Posted: 5/18/2012 2:35:34 PM
Well he's a reall ass.

The biggest indicator that you are being played, strung along, used.. is the fact that you can feel it. Even your gf can feel it.. The fact that you are here asking this question is an indicator enough. Only the lowest of the low will use a line like "I love you" when they really don't. If he loved you he wouldn't be treating you like that.

You could confront him but you will believe anything he has to say. Better to give him an ultimatum - more time with you or you will move on to someone who wants to be with you regularly. And even better to just move on anyway.. but he will call again and you will go running to him to go through the same crap you are going through right now.
 WD1094
Msg: 26 (view)

On a scale of 1 to ten
Posted: 5/18/2012 5:57:17 AM
She is lying .. no straight guy would say that .. and even a bi guy would probably lie so he doesn't blow his chances.

The automatic assumption here is that she thought you were feminine to some degree.. but she could simply be a bad conversationalist and that is all she can come up with to talk about.
 WD1094
Msg: 7 (view)

What indictates a good first date?
Posted: 5/17/2012 5:39:06 PM
It is another guy.

This is a common scenario in internet dating. She just started the website and you got to her before the wolves... You are actually a match for her BUT now the players have her. The players are really handsome guy who are going to use her for sex. She doesn't know that yet. She passed you up for a player who is going to break her heart and use her.

Your only chance is to show no interest and let her get back to you when she realizes you were genuine and she is tired of being played. Trying to contact her will turn her off since she thinks she's got something better. Ignoring her will show strength in this situation. Break all contact like "you don't care" .. if she comes back you have a chance.
 WD1094
Msg: 153 (view)

I busted my boyfriend in a lie.
Posted: 5/17/2012 9:52:16 AM
18 month old thread.. please delete
 WD1094
Msg: 16 (view)

GF gives me STD. Confirms her cheating?
Posted: 5/16/2012 6:46:59 PM
Yes.. constantly accusing or asking someone if they cheated is a definite sign that the accuser is cheating. And then you get an STD. She hides texts from her ex. She visited her ex. So easy to sleep with ex's.

I think you are correct- she is afraid to lose you but it's a fear of being alone thing not a love thing.

I would say dump her BUT like so many other making posts about their mate you are on here looking to date.???????
 WD1094
Msg: 9 (view)

Stimulating Conversation
Posted: 5/16/2012 6:11:28 AM
I've been there with the blond natural beauty, no make up, turn every guys head, BUT we had nothing at all to talk about. BUT men cannot give up physical attraction. People say "your handsome and smart, so why are you single" well if you are handsome you want beauty so that knocks out 80% of the population right there. and if you are intellectual you want a smart girl as well and that knocks out about 70% of the population and therefore 30% of that remaining 20% who are highly attractive leaving you with 6% of the population being datable. Or settle into an unsatisfying relationship.

Give up a LITTLE beauty for some brains and you will be much more content. But you can only give up so much. Usually very health minded chicks with nice complexions who look good with no makeup do it for me.

To add to the comments from the poster above:
"Overly smart" people will be boring to people who are less intelligent and it's likely the overly smart person was bored as well. There has to be in intellectual similarity to find great compatibility. Most people with a "professional" job think they are smart and they are smart but there are varying levels of "smart". If your IQ qualifies you for mensa (132) it's likely you will be bored with the average university grad.

I'll add that accademic doesn't always means smart. Some PhD's have no social skills and no sense of humor. They go out of their way to show how smart they are. But most true geniuses I've met are really down to earth.

Education is just a guide line but what else have we go to go one in online dating. When I don't see university educated on a profile I'm concerned. But they could be brilliant.
 WD1094
Msg: 311 (view)

Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/14/2012 5:14:19 AM
It's not that men love ****es. Men love physical attraction and a lot of attractive women have learned that they can be ****es and get away with it because of their looks. So it's the look and not the attitude. People think men love ****es because they see women abusing men and they take it. Some men take it because they don't want to lose a person they are physically attracted to. What men really want is a sweet woman they are attracted to.

This same scenario applies to women loving bad boys. It's not the "bad" that they are attracted to it's the confidence. Women would rather date a confident bad boy than a wimpy nice guy. What they really want is a confident nice guy?

Reading a post above says the definition of bitch in the book is "a woman who gives a guy a tongue lashing whenever he try's to pull something underhanded".. well that is not a bitch but a woman who doesn't take crap. Men do respect that. No one likes a push over and every woman should behave this way when they are disrespected. That is not bitchy and so the title of the book is purposely misleading to sell books.
 WD1094
Msg: 23 (view)

Do you quit?
Posted: 5/13/2012 1:07:33 PM
????????????????????????????????
If she's planning on cheating on me I don't try to prevent it. She can get the **** out just for planning on it.
 WD1094

Stages in Online Dating membership --what stage are you at?
Posted: 5/13/2012 1:03:25 PM
Stage Left: I wish I could get the **** out of here.
 WD1094
Msg: 61 (view)

I hope all men don't believe this!
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:59:23 PM
1) It is disrespectful to comment on your attraction to other people.
2)You are both disrespectful to each other.
3) He seems to be more insecure about your attraction to him than you are to his attraction to you. So it's possible you do it more than he does and he has reached a boiling point where he has had enough of those comments or possibly looks you give other men. I'm incredibly handsome so I don't have that issue.:)
 WD1094
Msg: 12 (view)

Is it normal that a man I just met keeps seeing his ex?
Posted: 5/13/2012 5:29:08 AM
Sex with the ex is a very common scenario. It's familiar and safe (usually).

Firstly it's NOT ok to be seeing your ex even for coffee if your new mate has a problem with it. It's disrespectful to the new mate.

Secondly .. you do not seem to be in a commitment with this guy and since he is likely sleeping with his ex you may as well move on.

Third if you FEEL that you a temporary occupation you probably are. If you were not then you wouldn't get that feeling.
 WD1094
Msg: 56 (view)

Only 5% of relationships work out on this site
Posted: 5/13/2012 4:00:58 AM
If dating anywhere had a better average like 50% then on one would be here. The 5% is about the average anywhere. If you put 20 random women in a room I expect I would be lucky if there was one (5% of 20) I wanted to date. So that sounds about right. It's not POF that is the problem. Since women support themselves these days they don't have to put up with ***holes to survive. It is the way of the present and short term future.
 WD1094
Msg: 13 (view)

What is the guy's thought pattern .... obvious really ...
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:02:54 AM
Appearance is most often the reason for FWB. If you met his physical standard you would be a girlfriend not an FWB. It usually means this : You are attractive enough to have sex with (some women are not for him), but you are not attractive enough to be his girlfriend.. that is the common scenario for FWB
 WD1094
Msg: 10 (view)

What is the guy's thought pattern .... obvious really ...
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:50:59 AM
So he wants you to be a Friend WIth Benefits (FWB). That is a common scenario. He likes your company and he likes having sex with you. But what he is not telling you is that he wants a relationship, just not with you. But having sex and hanging out is ok.

The reason he wants you as only an FWB is because there is something about you that does not meet his qualifications as a mate and it is something that you cannot change so for this reason you can never be more than FWB. In most cases it has to do with physical appearance. He may find you cute but if he is looking for more than cute then cute will not cut it for him. It could be an intellectual difference or a moral difference but in most cases it is because you are "cute" and he wants more than that.

And you are here looking for a relationship as well.

Comment about other posters.. NO one in the world is TOO busy for a relationship. What would be better than having a supportive mate during this trying period. Sure its not fair for the mate but if he's into you he understands your hectic schedule and if you are trying to make time then that is all that is needed.
 WD1094
Msg: 33 (view)

I am the new girlfriend and my boyfriend has a friend with benefits that he isn't seeing
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:46:07 PM
You can have an FWB with no feeling but he cannot remain friends with her. They will continue to have sex. It's disrespectful for people to hangout with the opposite sex if their mate is against it.

She will try to have sex with him. There is no real "getting him back" she never had him in the first place but you cannot allow this friendship.

The reasons she is an FWB and not a girlfriend is because there is something about her that he does not like that she cannot change. If he liked everything about her she would be his girl friend.

If he insists on seeing her as "friends" then move on..
 WD1094
Msg: 31 (view)

Would YOU date someone with a chronic disease???
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:47:35 PM
Yes. I already have. There are many with illness on dating sites since they cannot get out much so they come here. I've dated one of each of these: arthritis, depression, CFS. It didn't affect the relationship at all. I'm more concerned about physical attraction, intellectual compatibility and personal compatibility; any guy who can find that is not going to be to concerned if she cannot hike with him.
 WD1094
Msg: 4 (view)

Girlfriends other commitments strangling the relationship?
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:53:45 PM
You tell her how you are feeling but not like a whiny wuss. Tell her like a man that "this is not a relationship or at least not one you want to be in". No one would put up with this stuff for too long. The no sex thing well that's a deal breaker. No matter how busy someone is they just make time. For instance she has time to go to her roommates parents for house.. well that is ALL your time pal. She is playing you for something and I don' t know what but the fact the at you can FEEL that this relationship is not "right" is the number one indicator that it is not.

Take the job over seas and take her up on her offer to go with you. You have nothing to lose here. If he goes with you then great. If she doesn't then you know what her true intentions were. THen you'll have your answer but I think you already do.

and then there's the ever so popular scenario on here that you have a mate but you have a profile on here "single and looking".. don't waste our time.
 WD1094
Msg: 16 (view)

CURE for Arthritis
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:12:30 AM
I told you was cured from it so you are calling me a liar and I took the time to write all that for no reason at all.. Does that make any sense to you? Don't answer that I wouldn't respect anything you had to say, clearly you are not very logical.

If anyone has a question about this cure please contact me directly.. I won't be here looking for posts.
 WD1094
Msg: 14 (view)

CURE for Arthritis
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:19:04 PM
Yes your rude.

I'm trying to share a cure that worked, I'm not selling anything. I have nothing to gain by sharing this .. i want to help people because it worked for me and you want to argue it. Get a life

WD1094
Msg: 12 (view)

CURE for Arthritis
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:03:55 PM
IMPORTANT : I forgot to mention in the last 6 week period .. NO RED MEAT

After you complete the 2 month process.. limit red meat i your diet. I'm down to once or twice a week. And limit night shades (google it) and acohol. This will keep the pain from returning. If you do get a flare up because you ate too much red meat, alcohol or night shades go quickly as possible back on the mung beans soup for two days and then rice and mung beans until it's gone (should only take about 3 days total). If you don't go back immediately on the detox your pain will take longer to detox so it's best for you to start they day the pain starts.

Aristotle.
Toxins in the body come from what we consume so it you are eating anything outside a detox diet you are not detoxing you are adding more toxins to your body. I don't know specifically what changes I didn't create the solution I only followed it.

I should add that since this method is not a magic pill it works gradually and not instantly. I noticed an improvement after 3 days and completely gone by 7 days but I completed the full 10 days.
 WD1094
Msg: 10 (view)

CURE for Arthritis
Posted: 5/10/2012 9:11:49 AM
I am not selling anything so I have no reason to give you this other than to spread the word that this works. It worked for me .. 2 years pain free at this point

Here are the recipes necessary for curing arthritis. It worked for me. The change in diet will remove the fluid from the body and remove the pain almost permanently. It is difficult to detox because you will get really hungry and lose a lot of weight but remember your motivation to complete the 10 day detox is to be pain free for the rest of your life.

This is the book that told me about this diet curing arthritis

http://www.amazon.com/Prakriti-Constitution-Dr-Robert-Svoboda/dp/0965620832/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316198931&sr=8-1

Eat ONLY this for 2 Days (if you eat anything else you will not detox)

When you have no inflamation you have no pain. Mung beans remove the fluid that is present in your inflammation and thus removes the pain.

Sweet Mung Bean Soup (lu dou tang) A refreshing summer snack or dessert. It is very easy to make.

Serves 6

Ingredients
1/2 cup of mung beans (get then at any store that sells east Indian food or health food)
6 cups of water
5 tablespoons sugar or to taste

Method

Soak the beans overnight, or least for 4 hours, in plenty of water.
Place in a large pot, add the water.
Bring to a boil, add sugar , stir, and simmer for 1 hour.
Let cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour, and serve.
Notes
Mung beans, according to Chinese, have a 'cooling' effect on the body, so this is a very popular snack in summer. Read about the medicinal properties of mung beans in Chinese System of Food Cures. The dish can also be served hot.

Then Eat ONLY this for 8 days. (if you eat anything else you will not detox)

Kichadi Recipe
Rice With Mung beans
Combine in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for approximately 15 minutes:
2 1/2 cups water
1 cup uncooked brown or white rice, washed
1/2 cup green, split mung dal (mung beans), washed
1/2 teaspoon salt
To make on the stove-top, combine the ingredients in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer undisturbed for 15-20 minutes, until all the water is absorbed.
Optional additions:
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
onion
vegetables
nuts
Kichadi is especially good with Yogurt Soup, pg. 23, spooned over the top.
Category Rice Dishes
Servings 4 cups Serving Size 1/2 cup
Calories 66 Protein g
Fat 0 g Carbohydrates 14 g

Then For the next 6 weeks
Maintain a diet of little or no alcohol, potatoes, mushrooms and peppers to keep the fluid down.

After all this is over.
After this you will only feel minor twinges in you joints and eventually nothing at all. If you do get a flare up go to mung bean soup immediately for 2 days and then the rice and mung bean recipe until the pain stops (should only take a day or two)
 WD1094
Msg: 27 (view)

cancer...
Posted: 5/6/2012 4:11:31 AM
Jac - Not to get off topic BUT: you are getting bent out of shape about some comments I made about breasts not being valued. I never said it was about cup size, I was simply adding more information about how cup sizes don't matter either. I'm sure you will add something to this that I never said.... fill your boots.

"Writer" made an example of men whistling at women. Well it's not for their breasts its for their slim waist, shapely buttocks and long hair. This same woman could have no breasts at all and would still get a whistle. Whereas a woman with great breasts but no slim waist, no shapely buttocks and hair cut over her ears will not get those whistles. This I've proven through interviews with men both online and in person. Like everything else I've proven in here you women will stick to your theories even in the face of 90-100% of men agreeing with my view. i.e. "do men care if you make more money".

We like breasts, but they matter little to men. Shapely buttocks, slim waist and long hair and no breasts at all will do just fine for most of us. It would be nicer if she had breasts but we can live without it and not judge you for it. So all you women who have lost breasts to breast cancer do not be concerned about judgement by men, I think it is more your own personal concern about your femininity.
 WD1094

Did someone make a mountain out of a mole hill?
Posted: 5/5/2012 6:08:25 AM
First don't show nude photos of your date to your friends.. or at least never admit to it. Personally I cherish my mates body so I wouldn't cheapen it by showing it to my friends.

BUT since she didn't tell you that night it obviously wasn't a deal breaker. I think it's more likely she met someone else and found out the next day he wanted to see her again. That would make more sense.

OR she's a petty user and wanted a free meal and a movie before dumping you.. Anyone who sends topless photos after a few dates sound pretty trashy, so this might be the case here.

You may want to start a topless, four wheeling business.
 WD1094
Msg: 19 (view)

cancer...
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:04:36 PM
Behind-Blue-Eyes...

Cancer took my father as well, he was 69. It is hard to watch strong people suffer who fight so hard to look strong but the pain in their eyes cannot hide the truth.

I really don't like the answers on here about how Darth should beat his cancer first. He has valid concerns and wants to live a little just in case, wouldn't you. I think youth is on his side and he will emerge healthy from this illness but I cannot discount his worry.

Darth You cannot let people get emotionally involved with you without telling them about your illness. For this reason I think you should find cancer forums and vent some concerns and possibly make a travel friend to get out and see some things to keep yourself occupied. Youth is on your side.
 WD1094
Msg: 58 (view)

He was playing you.
Posted: 5/4/2012 1:53:42 PM
I just read your last post. I agree you are not at fault or bad at choosing men. How could you know his intentions. Honest people tend to expect to be treated with honesty. He hid the truth from you. That is not your fault.

I didn't read everything in this thread but he does indeed know what he wants from you and that is FWB (sex). The guy is a total player. Women conjure this image of players as being uncouth, greasy, unsophisticated morons looking to use women. They come in all walks of life and this guy is definitely a player. His excuse are just enough to keep you guessing if something could actually come of this. He uses honesty as a weapon since he is not telling you there could be a relationship you see that as an honest approach to this, but what he is not telling you is that he KNOWS there will never be a relationship, which is what you hope will eventually happen.

You want a serious relationship from this guy but you won't find it here. You find him attractive and that is the power he has over you. You are headed for huge heart ache if you do not break this off now.

You are too cute and smart to stay with a user. Don't waste your time.
 WD1094
Msg: 6 (view)

How do you cope with being single?
Posted: 5/4/2012 1:36:55 PM
The secret to being happy is making other people (or animals) happy. You'll find if you consciously try to do nice things for people all day you will feel content all evening and sleep great. If you are depressed the best cure is eating right and vitamin b3.

Pets can make you feel happy for two reasons 1) like people you will feel good about yourself for treating you pet with affection. 2) you enjoy the affection in return.

Finally write a lot of name calling posts.. they make you feel great.
 WD1094
Msg: 15 (view)

cancer...
Posted: 5/4/2012 11:33:30 AM
I don't know if that was a joke about breast cancer but breasts are very low on the priority list for men choosing a mate. They really don't care about size, infact smaller is preffered these days. As I said in another thread "average looking with a boob job is still average looking and will make no difference in your popularity with sincerely interested men"
 WD1094
Msg: 44 (view)

Is he being serious?
Posted: 5/4/2012 11:16:33 AM
"I was really busy is the biggest lie/excuse in the dating world". Even the busiest people take the time to contact the important people in their lives. Not replying to your texts is serious disrespect and sure sign you are being played. You are a weekend fling from what I read. YOu are right in your concerns about the lack of communication.

Girls with great bodies are prime targets for being used for sex, because they have top notch "goods", so if a guy is going to use someone he is going to go for the great body.

I have to say I think he is using you and you are looking for a serious relationship from this guy I don't think you are going to find it here.

Yes guys/users will drive two hours, make plans, spend money and introduce family to have flings.

You're not a dbag, he is.
 WD1094
Msg: 49 (view)

The Other Woman
Posted: 5/4/2012 11:11:44 AM
Firstly she didn't know when a baby came along he would never leave. Men live separately from their mates all the time and have joint custody.. Nothing is keeping him there.

A very common scenario for men looking to cheat on their wives is exaggerating how awful things are at home. If it were that bad he would move out and see his daughter jointly.

I don't believe his story. I think you are being played.
 WD1094

cancer...
Posted: 5/4/2012 10:55:51 AM
Women who have cancer finding a partners is not the same as men with a serious illness finding a partner. As I said earlier, in general, women look to men for security either financially and/or physically and cancer projects an image that says he will not be able to provide that. Whereas men do not look to women for security. It is much easier for a woman with a serious illness to find a mate than it is for a man.
 WD1094
Msg: 8 (view)

cancer...
Posted: 5/4/2012 8:43:05 AM
Darth.. my friend go to you tube and look up cancer cures.. there are many I know of people who have cured cancer using one of them.. look up "run from the cure" and there are others.

I won't lie to you it will be difficult to date women with a serious illness. Women put a lot of stock in security, financially and physically and many will see cancer as offering no security in those areas. You can beat cancer especially at a young age. Try to find sites with other people suffering from cancer and possibly you can meet someone who understands what you are going through.
 WD1094
Msg: 46 (view)

MR. "I need space"
Posted: 5/4/2012 2:45:45 AM
To Msg 47.

I'm afraid your post is as dire as the OP. "I need space" has nothing at all to do with "I've not dated in a long time", "I'm confused", "I have to figure things out". Who walks around in such confusion when they are interested in someone? None of that makes any sense. He is flat out lying.

"I need space" is a lie that means: I'm interested in someone else and if that works out then you are history. When we are attracted to someone we want to believe they simple need space to sort things out but sort what out? Sort out that I'm not actually interested in you? Really it means sort out this other person I'm more interested in.

The fact that he decided to see you 3 out of 4 days lately just proves my points.. He didn't need space at all. Things didn't work out with the other person so he's back to you. He'll disappear again for a week or so when another person on here catches his eye. You are pretty and smart don't with waste your time with MR. "I need space"
 WD1094

Exercise and Arthritis
Posted: 5/3/2012 4:50:17 PM
I have cured myself of arthritis after reading a book on east indian medicine. It consisted of a 10 day detox program , then changing your diet. Changing your diet without the detox won't work. It's the detox that cures you and the diet changes that keep the pain away.

Before I did this I had excruciating pain for months and serious side effects from pills.. It's been 2 years that I have had no pain.

If you are interested just contact me and i will send the detox and diet plan to you.
 WD1094
Msg: 2 (view)

How long should you wait for a FIRST DATE?
Posted: 5/3/2012 4:10:52 PM
Sometimes I do it in the first email.. all I say is "Thai Food" and nothing else in the email.. They read my profile and make a decision. Has gotten me plenty of dates and cuts through a lot of crap. Some will reply with questions and accept later on. We're all here for the same reason. Who would turn down a photo they are attracted to and an OK profile? Not many of us.. so ask away.

I find it better to not be too formal about it. That's probably why my "Thai food" line works. Rather than saying "Would you like to meet for coffee sometime" at the end of letter just say "coffee?".. It's more casual, informal, less awkward, ballsy, confident..etc..

I wait 20 minutes if they are late. Like MSG 2.. I am turned off by the inconsiderate nature of the person who made me wait, but I'll give it another date or two to see if she is really inconsiderate or not.
 WD1094
Msg: 54 (view)

gf broke up with me, still wants to have sex
Posted: 5/3/2012 2:51:34 PM
You'll be alright. Break the contact right away and you'll start to feel better in a week or two. She'll try to make contact because she wants sex so tell her you don't want contact so she knows you won't be replying to her messages. You have decent height and you are active; there will be women in your future. Theres a full summer ahead, enjoy the adventure of new people both pals and gals.
 WD1094
Msg: 2 (view)

LDR Girlfriend doesn't want to move here now
Posted: 5/3/2012 4:55:35 AM
Typically if people love each other they don't let thing like "scared of the change" get in the way. You left 2 months after being serious about her for a job which is acceptable in this economy. But since she doesn't want to move with you it seems the bond between you two is not very strong.

If you met on a dating site I would investigate whether or not she is still on one. It might explain why she won't move.

So i just read your profile and you are here looking for a relationship. Yet you claim you have a gf. Why do you people do things like that. I see posts like this all the time.
 WD1094
Msg: 39 (view)

i am confused by men!
Posted: 5/2/2012 12:28:51 PM
As mean as the above post seems to be it is reality. And it is a reality that you can change. It's impolite to point out features a person cannot change, but you can change your weight. He seems mean but he's trying to help not hurt.

There are a minority of men who prefer your body type, but you are limiting yourself to about 2% of the population. It's within your power to change it so the ball is in your court.

Don't initiate a date. He's using you. He knows you like him. If the feeling were mutual he would ask you out.
 WD1094
Msg: 36 (view)

read this guys.. tell me what is happening
Posted: 5/1/2012 4:42:51 PM
he want to sleep with you not "be" with you.. that's pretty clear.. what's so confusing. If he wanted to be with you he would ... he knows you are into him.. he just wants sex.. because it's exciting to have sex with women who are not your mate...
 WD1094
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2012 4:30:52 PM
^^^^^
Have to agree with this guy. I know people who are 18 years old and brilliant and people who are 60 and are morons. We all mature but some at very slow rates. You can be in love at 10 years old. Age is irrelevant. You know it when you feel it. No one can deny that.
 WD1094
Msg: 21 (view)

Do men over 40 REALLY want sex all that much?
Posted: 5/1/2012 4:12:16 PM
Seems the people on here begging for logic have none of their own. They misinterpret everything said and answer questions never asked or reiterate points never mentioned. Like when the OP say "a lot of men" and it's interpreted as "all men" .. that stuff is just stupid.

BUT back to the OP.. I really doubt men are not showing up because they are afraid they cannot perform. Firstly we rarely perform on the first date, so why would anyone fear that. In fact the first few dates are usually pretty tame if you are sincerely interested. Although date number 3 usually makes things happen that we didn't plan on if the chemistry is there. I'm happy to say I don't have ED.. maybe men who have that know they cannot perform on a given day and that embarrasses them. Having this discussion once with a group of people a girl said.." it's ok if a guy has a performance issue but not on the first try, it's a real turn off if he cannot do it the first time"... That was her opinion anyway

To keep yourself in the game.. eat honey , niacin, raw turnip and turmeric daily. and just before hopping into bed.. eat something sweet... it gets things going real good.

I think if people googled your theory on males sex drive dwindling and female drive increasing.. they would find that you are correct.

WD1094
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2012 3:46:34 PM
Best to not go through with this Friend with benefits deal.. you will only get hurt and wish you didn't do it.

The relationship didn't work for her so don't hang around hoping things will change.

Break all contact, emails, txts, phone calls, SEX.. and you will heal faster. Sex is tempting but the heartache to come will override any pleasure you are going receive.

I predict she will come crawling back when you get a new GF. Don't fall for that. Keep the new gf.
 WD1094
Msg: 36 (view)

Do men over 50 really want the same?
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:50:58 PM
For men selecting a mate is primarily based on physical attraction, not what you have in common. Age does not matter if they are attracted. You could be older and it wouldn't matter but generally youth translates to physical attraction. You are not having luck with some men because of this ... to prove it simply send messages to men you don't find attractive.. and you will see most will reply with interest since they find you attractive.

One thing you can control to attract men is longer hair. Down to the shoulder or at the very least the chin line. This is something you can control. This will attract a few more men.

Of course for long term happiness you need intellectual and personal compatibility and since you are a high school graduate some educated men will unfairly judge you as being intellectually incompatible quickly. Education does not determine intellect but it is a pretty good guideline. So if you messaging educated, successful men many will look to see what your level of education is. If they find you attractive they will get to know you to see if that is the case. If they are not attracted they will not bother.
 WD1094
Msg: 3 (view)

Is marriage necessary or a fading institution
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:44:01 PM
Marriage is a bit antiquated but not obsolete. About 50% of people marry because of societal pressure. Listening to two women talk about their upcoming 10 year high school reunion one said "we better get promotions or married or something". They saw not being married as some sort of failure on their part. Now that there are many more people not married there is less societal pressure since the "cool people" didn't do it then they don't have to either. As a result less people are settling for a mate and with equality in the work place women can support themselves and don't have to live with an as s hole just to survive.

I see it as a good thing that people don't settle, but we will see many more people never marrying for their entire life. What does it matter these day.
 WD1094

What does i need space actually mean
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:24:36 AM
"I came along not his type at all but i "made him so happy" i dont understand how you can change your mind so quickly "

He didn't change his mind. He was never interested to begin with. He was using you for sex and he told you things you wanted to here. IF he wanted more than sex he would have seen you more than every two weeks.
 WD1094
Msg: 7 (view)

What does i need space actually mean
Posted: 5/1/2012 8:58:56 AM
He never was sincerely interested. I know this because if he was.. this wouldn't be happening now and secondly he would have wanted to see you much more often than you were seeing him. People who are sincerely interested want to see each other multiple times a week, not once a week or every two weeks (that was my first clue).

He played you and told you what you wanted to hear. If here sincerely interested he would be begging to keep you not saying "I need space".. "I need space" is just a BS line that means i'm interested in someone else and if that does not work I'll come back to you.

Move on .. NO contact so you can get over him quicker.

Show ALL Forums