Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Women faking orgasm
 sifia
Msg: 78 (view)

Women faking orgasm
Posted: 9/24/2011 9:52:46 AM
LoL..and woman cant fake an entire relationship?..wow. niaeve you is.
 sifia
Msg: 70 (view)

Should we, over 30, continue to wait for the one or adapt to what little is available?
Posted: 9/24/2011 9:36:35 AM
Most men dont even mature until they hit their lates 30's. So yes i think it is safe to say that a man is marriage material in his late 30's.
 sifia
Msg: 191 (view)

Is alot of make-up sexy or the natural look better,what do all of you think?????
Posted: 9/23/2011 10:16:05 PM
I personally am attracted to woman who dont wear much make up at all. Why be fake?..be real, be natural, nothing more attractive than a woman who can be herself, without the need of being fake or putting on make up to make her self look better.

Just my opinion
 sifia
Msg: 222 (view)

can a guy 30 or older get away with wearing a hat backwards?
Posted: 9/23/2011 10:09:15 PM
I personally feel it has nothing to do with "impressing other people". It is like being in a concert, when the music is turned up loud, it is for my personal enjoyment, not to impress others, and yes i am guilty of it, i also like to wear my hat backwards, and believe me i am no gang banger, never have been and never will be, it is the era that i grew up in, i am 37 with very long hair, and i wear my hat backwards on a daily basis, it is not to impress Anyone, it is a personal choice. I wear my hat backwards mainly to keep the sweat out of my face at work, and the bill gets in the way from what i am doing, that is how it all began for me.
So in my opinion, go for it, do what you want to do,who gives a F**k with what everyone thinks about it. Style is overrated to begin with once you are over 30 anyways.

Show ALL Forums