Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: hott new place to party club hurricane & the tropical storm grill
 floridaman4u
Msg: 1 (view)

hott new place to party club hurricane & the tropical storm grill
Posted: 7/28/2007 11:25:42 PM
seems everyone i ask where there is a place to go says "theres no where around here " well i decided to build the most outragous club and rest/bar around spring hill ... grand opening labor day week end in hernado beach .... the resteraunt and bar is the tropical storm grill and bar ..an above average sports bar with water front dining and bar inside and out ...the night club is club hurricane featuring a real simulated hurricane 3 times nightly..wind rain thunder lighting come experience the hurricane ,,, laser light shows ladies and men come meet the hurricane girls and win a chance(tickets $10 ) to spend 30 min in the hott tub tornando vortec relaxing with a bucket of beer or a bottle of wine/cham plus complemtry vip club hurricane shirt and breakfest .. .. bring a towel and your bikini or shorts you may find yourself soaked ..this is just the start of the fun .. visit the web site the tropical storm .com or call 352-942-2346 to rsvp 4 the labor day weekend party starting aug 31 .. ladies wishing to join in the tornando booty shake or wettest t-shirt surviver contest should register asap .... cash and other prizes givin to the winners ....prizes givin out to radem guest hourly ...dj and live music ,pool tabel , games .great food and some wild fun ... ....will be posting a calender of sept event in the near future so check us out .....come get wet and blown away ... or relax in the cool breeze ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 23 (view)

Maybe im Asexual?
Posted: 7/16/2007 8:04:10 AM
i think most have missed the most important info you posted .. you were in a serious relationship for 5 years having sex everyday ? xs a day ... your in depression (maybe even heart broken ) why did you break up ? over sex ? people cant help who there attracted 2 or not 2 ...i dont think its sexualty
you need be concerned with at this point ... but healing before moving on ...in the end the heart has the final say ..take it slow you find what you need ..... ..just my 2 cents ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 27 (view)

If she only had one Condom, a potential relationship could have been saved.
Posted: 7/16/2007 7:42:36 AM
hmmm maybe his problem was he didnt see his size .... a question though ,,,, i would like to know if he would have pulled a box of condoms out and asked her to choose her favorite ..how do you think she would have responded ?
 floridaman4u
Msg: 37 (view)

My boyfriend is electric......!!!!
Posted: 7/6/2007 6:32:25 AM
hmmm if it wasnt 4 electric boyfriends maybe you would acually meet someone !!!! put it down and go out ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 18 (view)

Ok,what the heck happened?
Posted: 6/28/2007 5:25:52 PM
its a clear case of looking for what appears to be a better deal ..this type of dating for some is addicting and they cant focus on just one ..just keep in mind what goes around ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 78 (view)

women and why they think men should buy everything ????
Posted: 6/28/2007 1:01:48 PM
i will always pay when i invite someone out ... but i will say im more selective in who i ask out ..if your a dater look else where 4 a free date ..but when it comes to a chance to find someone special the last thing she needs to think about is the check.....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 170 (view)

weight
Posted: 6/22/2007 7:40:24 AM
beauty comes in all forms and shapes and we look different to eachother through others eyes .. i prefer thin to thick myself leaving personality to complete the final choice ..but i must admit im not into really big women i find we have little in common with the things i enjoy doing ..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 31 (view)

Is Chemistry Overrated?
Posted: 6/15/2007 4:01:19 PM
is chemistry also when your both really horny .....and cant keep your tongue off each other ?
 floridaman4u
Msg: 39 (view)

HOW HONEST ARE YOU ABOUT YOURSELF
Posted: 6/15/2007 3:53:07 PM
if your not honest then when you meet its based on a lie so your only wasting your time and theres ...even though it seems honesty has no place in dating these days ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 11 (view)

Online courtship, can it replace old fashioned type?
Posted: 6/15/2007 3:46:37 PM
its more romantic to get to know eachother in person than online ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 3 (view)

My girlfriends death...
Posted: 6/15/2007 3:41:23 PM
its hard and unless you been there its hard to understand ... there is nothing someone can say to make it better .. and to be honest from what ive seen women are afraid to get involved with a man with his heart attached that deeply to someone else .. my advice is look to family and friends make new friends and try to look foward ..easier said than done but with passing time the hurt does ease ....god bless and feel free to email if you need a friend ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 174 (view)

noise pollution, the next smoking issue
Posted: 6/13/2007 6:49:05 AM
i am a chef and have fired many of smokers for taking long or smoke breaks ...its stealing period time = money ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 173 (view)

noise pollution, the next smoking issue
Posted: 6/13/2007 6:43:44 AM
non smokers have rights to ..most, not all but most are rude and believe its there right ... no somokers have rights too ... with people being KILLED by 2nd hand smoke and other health related issues the least of your worries should be..... i should be allowed to smoke where ever i want ... if there were a pill or food killing the amounts of people that die on a DAILY bases it would be pulled so fast and charges brought on the maker.... i think when people who spread this disease (2nd hand smoke )are held responsable for killing/making others ill that will be a great day for justice and believe me its coming .. as far as the laws when it passed in florida over 80% voted to ban very simular in most states .. its a dirty nasty killer ..most of us know we cant convince or stop smokers from killing or making themselves ill .. but we will stand for our right for you not to blow that shit our way ... and to the comment about non smokers staying away from smokers hmmm try to get into a business ,restaurant,etc there blocking the door with their cloud of death and fithy smell ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 25 (view)

Do people change?
Posted: 6/9/2007 10:09:31 PM
lets all change positions.....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 51 (view)

Is sex chatting online cheating?
Posted: 6/9/2007 10:06:02 PM
cheaters suck ..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 243 (view)

Males disapproving of women having male friends
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:59:56 PM
break in case of emergency (eddie murphy ) said it best .... and if a guy has female friends ? it really depends on trust and your relationship ..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 125 (view)

i think its a womans playground on dating sites---its not a place for men
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:55:11 PM
im a toy play with me !!!!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 14 (view)

Is it ever OK to get the phone number of the waitress on our first date?
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:43:14 PM
maybe hes a slob and really needed his house cleaned ... lol never mind lol ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 34 (view)

Is this a deal breaker?
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:30:47 PM
eat up **** !!!.....................................................................................
 floridaman4u
Msg: 3 (view)

Dating a Smoker
Posted: 6/8/2007 4:21:41 PM
who want to date an ash try ... smells and taste like shit why kiss on it ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 142 (view)

What do women think of guys who dont drink??
Posted: 6/7/2007 9:55:37 AM
i prefer a vey light or non drinker ..who wants to date a drunk ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 5 (view)

He Offered me $50,000!!!!!
Posted: 6/6/2007 10:04:44 AM
call hin on it ..bet he doesnt have the money or just playin with your head ... id he has it take it and use it to better your life if he doesnt well youll lost nothing ..lol.. tax write off or not 50k is alot of fun ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 42 (view)

Poor POF date...who is raising these guys?
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:07:35 PM
whos raising these guys lol your 30 trying to deflower a 20 year old man .. think about it ... rude or shy ..btw you mentioned smoking that is a major turn off ..maybe ?
 floridaman4u
Msg: 30 (view)

All Men are rotten? It works both ways!
Posted: 6/3/2007 2:43:37 PM
wow ..alot of posters got of the subject .lol .. as deserve an explanation ...hmmm yes but dont hold your breath, people (both sexes does what feels good )..shame isnt it ....quality and honesty in someone seems to be rare these days ... peace..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 96 (view)

Do Not Dating List
Posted: 6/1/2007 2:54:40 PM
its a male bashing site ..period just or not its gossip ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 2 (view)

Ok....so exactly WTF does hang out mean for a 40 something woman???
Posted: 6/1/2007 10:29:49 AM
just another head game !!!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 92 (view)

Do Not Dating List
Posted: 5/31/2007 7:27:01 PM
[/Ahem.... TAP TAP TAP......Check CHECK....

IS THIS THING ON?

There is NO, I REPEAT NO..... DO NOT DATE LIST!

None, Nada, no more. It was shot down in infancy.

THERE IS NO DO NOT DATE LIST! It was gender biased and was ripe for abuse.

I'm here all week

JD] wrong ... its at don'tdatehim.com check it out
 floridaman4u
Msg: 84 (view)

THERE IS NO DO NOT DATE LIST!
Posted: 5/31/2007 5:43:19 PM
it may not be a feature on pof ..but it does exist ...dontdatehimgirl.com ..i for one think its a good idea ..but guys lets help out the men go to that site regester (its free) and post dont date her ....do it or stop talking smack ..just some friendly advice spread the word so we all know whats up !!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 68 (view)

Call me when you want to get laid!!
Posted: 5/25/2007 9:36:29 PM
if you dont have time to date .. maybe you should nt be on a dating site... if the situation was reversed im sure you would annoyed ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 17 (view)

My date with the Drag queen.
Posted: 5/21/2007 11:55:07 AM
lol leave duh ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 41 (view)

omg!! Not the phone! You must be an axe murderer or out for a cheap thrill..!
Posted: 5/13/2007 4:03:29 PM
why do some people make it so hard .. grow up ... the phone is a hell of a lot safer then the internet .. wow remember when we use to communicate by phone only ... ...if someone refuses to talk on the phone theres problems ..ie.. married., a lair , not interested in really meeting , playing games ,talking to too many people , have a really bad resonality etc.. if someone is trully serious and interested in you nothing will stop or stand in the way .. if a phone call is so hard 4 them your better off ,,if calling is so hard 4 them do you think thell show up 4 a date . ,games are 4 fun not the heart ....my advice is be more selective and ask up front if they mind talking on the phone after a couple of online chats ..almost everone has a cell phone and use it remember that ..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 344 (view)

Do Men REALLY Like to Cuddle?
Posted: 5/4/2007 2:28:40 PM
yes !!!! hell yes!!!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 61 (view)

Should women stop wearing sexy underwear at age 35 ?
Posted: 3/29/2007 7:11:48 AM
depends on body type ...thongs on bigg butts .. now theres a deal breaker lol 18 or 80 ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 110 (view)

so pissed at men
Posted: 3/25/2007 11:26:06 AM
works both ways ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 109 (view)

so pissed at men
Posted: 3/25/2007 11:25:49 AM
works both ways ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 19 (view)

falling for a playa
Posted: 3/18/2007 4:31:08 PM
im happy to see their are others who not only read but understand what this girls about ...lmao .....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 16 (view)

falling for a playa
Posted: 3/17/2007 8:34:15 AM
nope ..you are making yourself look like the player .. and a stalker 2 btw... why if he doesnt want you do you feel you need to look at a profile your blocked from ..you said you have multi boyfriends during this ... ask him to read and respond to your post ..i bet we see a completly different side to this story ... come on entertain us ... but im sure you needing to play the wounded puppy that isnt going to happen ....i was just curious what his page said lately, im sure you still finding ways to stalk him ... funny when a guy meets you talk and finally gets to see the real you and decides he doesnt want you .. you yell player ...good thing he didnt have sex with you ..you may be screamin rape .... grow up he doesnt want you !!!!!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 100 (view)

How do you tell if your a victim of Racism?
Posted: 3/12/2007 8:25:33 AM
because someone doesnt want to date you because of your color its racism ... you asked if she dated black guys, so you opened that door ...she answered ..you didnt like the answer ,so now your complaining ..suck it up... i was called cracker once you dont see me crying....heres my question why are you trying 2 date a white girl ? are you racist toward black women ? i turn down dates with big girls does that make me a fatismist ...no we all have a perference...my advice ..,leave out the .. hey do you date black men .. and try a better pickup line ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 24 (view)

a common situation, with a answer i cannot find.
Posted: 3/10/2007 10:11:32 AM
if you guys have become that close and spend hrs talking why not ask if you can come over to talk since her time is sooooo tight ..but ...my moneys says your being used ..if you dont mind go with it ..if you do mind grow a pair ....maybe she needs help moving on and not a gay best friend ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 11 (view)

falling for a playa
Posted: 3/9/2007 7:55:22 AM
did you not read what she wrote ... after 5 months of chatting she met this guy ... while on the date she answered a call from another guy she agreed to meet 4 a date .. during this process she claims to have a boyfriend (who didnt last long and then another at some point she cant tell this guy she likes him but can get boyfriends while their talking to this guy lolol )... who probelly has no idea of her meeting this/these guys ... and hes getting a bad rap 4 having (heaps) of girls on his page .and talking to one sweet .. he even blocked this girl from his page .. she then told him she wanted something serious with him while she has a boyfriend ... he stopped talking to her with this info.. quote[He replies and asks me if i wanna be with him i told him i liek him but i dont wanna get played he tells me he's not playin and will stop seein girls if he finds one he wants to be with i tell him to go and do that then he tells me he wants to be with me and its so annoying that i didnt tell him i liked him. He said he liked me but i had a bf so he didnt bother to ask me out again. But then he dont msg me or ask me out if he really likes me i think he shud have] ..then this girl plays games to see his blocked from her profile ..btw stalker alert .... sounds like he wants a girlfriend and she is looking 4 a better deal .... im betting she's still with the boyfriend .... and 4 him if hes swappin sweet messages with that particular girl, sounds like he found someone he's interested in dating .....hope her boyfriend doesnt find out or she'll really have a broken heart ..wouldnt it be cool if we could get their (this guy and her boyfriends) points of view !!!!!!!
 floridaman4u
Msg: 8 (view)

falling for a playa
Posted: 3/8/2007 10:21:57 AM
sounds like your the player ... you expect him to sit back not talking to anyone while you play games .. grow up ....ur the one with multi dates and bf ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 252 (view)

Do Men REALLY Like to Cuddle?
Posted: 3/8/2007 6:59:05 AM
cuddling is a must ......
 floridaman4u
Msg: 64 (view)

What Do You Think Of A Girl Friend Who Stays in Touch With Ex Lovers On a Regular Basis?
Posted: 3/5/2007 10:54:34 AM
hmmm seems women are cool with being friends with their xlovers ... but its uncool if i guy wants xlovers as friends ,, wow am i on a one way street ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 91 (view)

How long should good sex last?
Posted: 3/5/2007 10:24:30 AM
..if its great never .... just continued till were both ready 4 the next round ...but if you need a number its not counted in time but in the number of times ....she will let you know ....
 floridaman4u
Msg: 123 (view)

Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 3/5/2007 10:17:11 AM
yes ..period i dont know if others feel the same but if your talking to someone about haveing sex (ie.. phone sex ... online etc.) mental and verbal sexual chat with another person is also a form of cheating when its kept secret from your other half ...the best sex starts in the mind ...im i the only one who thinks like this ?
 floridaman4u
Msg: 119 (view)

Can anyone give me a legitimate reason for NOT posting a picture???
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:29:04 PM
they got shit to hide period .... either there ugly ass self,maybe marriend, a petterass , or not who they say they really are.....stay clear somethings wrong
 floridaman4u
Msg: 20 (view)

Love is NOT enough - Do you agree?
Posted: 2/12/2007 7:04:10 PM
love is a must but its a very small part of a relationship ..
 floridaman4u
Msg: 49 (view)

Why is it so hard???
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:58:32 PM
the way your were raised most likely ...morals and self respect and respect for the one you are dating ... there is a name for girls like that ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 43 (view)

Public Affection? What is your take on it?
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:37:31 PM
if its not over the top its all good ...
 floridaman4u
Msg: 269 (view)

non smokers
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:31:27 PM
its simple its nasty ...

Show ALL Forums