Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: scammers
 _babblefish
Msg: 171 (view)

scammers
Posted: 2/20/2018 3:40:02 PM

I am going to be 59 years old soon, that's 1 YEAR AWAY FROM 60 ! . . .

Reflecting back on my life, I have 2 children & a niece I love- she is the daughter I never had! I love my 2 sons so much & was blessed to have them.
As a woman ages...even if attractive, looks fade & one can no longer rely on that.
That leaves personality.
One would hope as an older woman they would realize:
Have a sweet & or funny personality bec. when the looks fade fast
THEY WON'T HAVE LOOKS, KIDS, OR PERSONALITY.

I realize I've aged & am 1 year away from 60 & I plan on being happy, looks are secondary, but I won't stop using my makeup or fixing my hair, no I don't plan on living vicariously through offspring, but I do have them to love as well as others & hopefully be loved back.

Doesn't mean they are any happier than some of the women who are 60+

always lamenting about your insecurities, why don't you work on your beauty/body dysmorphia, cuz i sure don't see any of the hawt older women on here whinging like you do, try a blog on Utube :) instead of using forums on a dating site
 _babblefish
Msg: 167 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 2/18/2018 10:12:11 AM
^ i'm trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but i just can't get my head that far up my ass
 _babblefish
Msg: 219 (view)

Guns a right but healthcare a privilege?
Posted: 2/18/2018 9:17:10 AM
^ is that what is in the minds of all those parents buying bullet proof backpacks? hope... hope that their youngsters will be safe in gun crazy america
 _babblefish
Msg: 520 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here
Posted: 2/18/2018 9:10:03 AM

There are MANY rules regarding POF AND the forums
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts141520.aspx
Using pix from Alice in Wonderland, like the White Rabbit, The Mad Hatter or Alice herself would be an infraction.

so would posting food images, it's totally unacceptable to showcase a pie with a store bought crust and call it
homemade

Continuously using pictures that violate POF's standards would be another.
Scamming & catfishing would be frowned on as well.
Multiple profiles are not allowed either.

^lolz at the last mention of multiple profiles

Harassing & cyberstalking are no-nos.
When it's interstate it then becomes an FBI matter.
I am sure POF does not wish to deal w/ any of that nor any bad press.

*cue abba: the doxxing queen, you do remember that, right ? bragging about doxxing POF form participants, and
if that wasn't enough you openly stated you had a spreadsheet to track posters, makes excel a dirty word

** i don't believe in coincidences, you quickly rear your fatuous head after some go missing O_o
 _babblefish
Msg: 164 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:15:01 PM

I call em as I see em

i do too !!

I'm done with you and your bullshit.

waitwot?

twat #1: Not directing this at anyone in particular, the best way to defuse/dethrone is to ignore

twat #2: Agreed!
 _babblefish
Msg: 5650 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 2/17/2018 9:45:31 AM

Can't wait, I'm getting ready to have fun..But at the same time it's sad to see how the Dems invented, distorted and twisted things to incriminate the president... That's Evil. :(

a blonde by any other name is still a blonde . .

"Buried on page 719 of Trump's newly unveiled 2019 budget:

$12 million in cuts to programs within the federal gun background check system that help states report
criminal and domestic violence records."
 _babblefish
Msg: 495 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 2/17/2018 9:20:50 AM

It's a very....Mad World. :/

says the woman with a conceal carry licence, y'all are mad indeed
 _babblefish
Msg: 202 (view)

Guns a right but healthcare a privilege?
Posted: 2/17/2018 8:25:11 AM
follow the money people, america has the most guns per capita, the largest consumption of chemically created foods and is the largest consumer of 'legal' prescription drugs -especially in children

recipe=disaster

look on the bright side, y'all are home to the brave and the free, so as the one trick pony girl said after the vegas shooting, and i'm paraphrasing here; it's the price you pay to live in america

The "Nuclear Family" is no more :0(

reality check, y'all are the most nuclear family on the planet
 _babblefish
Msg: 181 (view)

Guns a right but healthcare a privilage?
Posted: 2/16/2018 9:15:55 AM
"Guns a right but healthcare a privilage?" apparently so is education and any advancement of your society,

for the two retards ( zero growth) who chose to deflect and critique

Thomas Jefferson

"But i know also, that laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind.
As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths disclosed, and
manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also, and keep pace
with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy, as civilized
society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors."

Infuriated by CDC-funded research suggesting that having firearms in the home sharply increased the risks of homicide, the NRA goaded Congress in 1996 into stripping the injury center's funding for gun violence research – $2.6 million. Congress then passed a measure drafted by then-Rep. Jay****y (R-Ark.) forbidding the CDC to spend funds "to advocate or promote gun control." (The NRA initially hoped to eradicate the injury center entirely.)

In the immediate aftermath of the massacre in Charleston, South Carolina, the US House of Representatives Appropriations Committee quietly rejected an amendment that would have allowed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to study the underlying causes of gun violence.
 _babblefish
Msg: 153 (view)

Guns a right but healthcare a privilage?
Posted: 2/15/2018 9:38:51 AM
America is a Gun

England is a cup of tea.
France, a wheel of ripened brie.
Greece, a short, squat olive tree.
America is a gun.

Brazil is football on the sand.
Argentina, Maradon's hand.
Germany, an oompah band.
America is a gun.

Holland is a wooden shoe.
Hungary, a goulash stew.
Australia, a kangaroo.
America is a gun.

Japan is a thermal spring.
Scotland is a highland fling.
Oh, better to be anything
than America is a gun.

Brian Bilston
 _babblefish
Msg: 4699 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 2/13/2018 12:14:01 PM
^ like your past persona's, gotta wonder why you keep livin' in the past . .

have that military parade and celebrate what is factual, Trump is on track to becoming the most corrupt President
the US has ever seen

wear your debasement with pride !
 _babblefish
Msg: 4548 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2018 8:26:05 AM

Ok so we get it you do not understand the difference between a proper noun and a common noun.

lolz

This is why you attempt to diminish there culture by mis appropriating the proper noun Holocaust.

iffin you're going to nitpick like some grade school educator learn the difference between "there" and "their"
 _babblefish
Msg: 12 (view)

This is What a Real Feminist Looks Like
Posted: 1/11/2018 6:58:31 PM

What can I say? Whenever feminists appear, so does irony. Gotta larf.

gotta larf (sic) at anyone who'd publicly post their donkey cum face as a main

Most feminists are c__ts.

says the neurodivergent twat
 _babblefish
Msg: 4079 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2018 6:47:57 PM
draining the shitswamp. . . buhahahahaha

Trump Administration waives punishment for convicted banks including Deutsche Bank - which Trump owes
millions
via ibtimes.com

and this

Interior secretary Ryan Zinke announced the move on Twitter, saying: "I support the governor's position that Florida is unique and its coasts are heavily reliant on tourism as an economic driver.
"As a result... I am removing Florida from consideration from any new oil and gas platforms."

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-01-declares-florida-exempt-offshore-drilling.html#jCp

speaking of a shithole country run by a shitlord
 _babblefish
Msg: 83 (view)

Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/10/2018 8:11:27 AM
#69 and #72 the sycophant

you toss around the presidency like it's a bauble between billionaires, your decadent phase makes you done, america you're hanging by a thread

Seth MacFarlane said it best:

"Oprah is beyond doubt a magnificent orator. But the idea of a reality show star running against a talk
show host is troublingly dystopian. We don't want to create a world where dedicated public service careers
become undesirable and impractical in the face of raw celebrity."
 _babblefish
Msg: 5209 (view)

Posted: 1/5/2018 2:05:16 PM

DNC deputy chair Keith Ellison shows his support for antifa....YIKES!!!! No wonder the democrats are not going anywhere in 2018 and beyond.

Scott Crow, a former Antifa organizer, says the "radical ideals" promoted by Antifas are starting to be adopted by liberals. Double YIKES!!!

meanwhile one of Roy Moore's accusers home is burned down . .

chuck, tell me again why you are contra anti fascism ? think it through before you post another obtuse comment so's you don't sound even more unenlightened than you already are
 _babblefish
Msg: 485 (view)

Making America working again for people who where born rich
Posted: 1/3/2018 9:40:42 AM

Ok, Walt.

Ok, Walt.

look at you renting space in someone's head that is no longer on the boards, you should have a chat with your "marry me" vlad, cuz he sez the above poster is someone called "Frank"

*one can only hope that the intel problem of fixing that security "flaw" slows your computer down past that projected
30%... stupid twat
 _babblefish
Msg: 37 (view)

Christmas
Posted: 12/29/2017 10:53:27 AM

Trump said something, but this has been brewing a long time. Years ago, it was about airlines putting up Christmas trees. If we get enough Muslim people here, they'll end all religious symbols, as they hit the floor for pray at work and request prayer rooms, and prayer breaks for themselves.

whines the country that flogs a fat old dewd swigging coca cola . . why the concern about other religions kneeling
when you're on your knees praying for the economic indicators to keep rising, odd

People saying Merry Christmas are doing so from religious leanings.

really?

your baby jesus was born in a barn, how did you go from a celebration of this humble birth to a season of frenzy, shopping, debt, depression, suicide, overeating, and block buster movie releases?
 _babblefish
Msg: 3923 (view)

Posted: 12/22/2017 4:09:31 PM

as expected the wave of stock buyback announcements have commenced
very few announcements of expanding business, hiring sprees or raising wages (apart from companies with
massive regulatory issues seeking to curry favour with the feds, or companies with pending mergers waiting for
gov. approval like AT&T

Apple expected to increase stock buyback, grow dividend payments as result of tax reform

http://appleinsider.com

ChubbCorp (CB) Announces $1B stock buyback

www.streetinsider.com

T-Mobile announces $1.5 billion stock buyback plan

www.cnbc.com

Home Depot sets new $15 billion stock buyback program

www.marketwatch

thats 4 but the list is virtually endless the dollar total of buyback announcements so far is approx. $70.2 billion,
it's not as if the company's lied about what they were going to do with the loot, they were honest, too bad the admin
wasn't

layoffs are stunning steelworkers who, just a year ago, greeted trump's election as a new dawn for their industry

nyti.ms/2peEj5e

150 of the plant's 207 workers will be laid off (Conshohocken Pa)

enjoy your prosperous new year ... it'd be funny except y'all are way too sad to laugh at
 _babblefish
Msg: 4985 (view)

Posted: 12/14/2017 10:38:20 AM
^ the idiom "turn over in the grave" happened when Eisner took over, poor Walt, i guess it's time someone
righted the anti semite racist misogynist mouse draw-er
 _babblefish
Msg: 203 (view)

List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 12/14/2017 9:31:34 AM

As far as the 14 yr old allegation....something is quite amiss with that story. I don't need to have a Ph.D. in child psychology to know....it is not normal for a14 yr old to willingly give a 30 something yr old man her number and sneak off to meet him.
Don't believe me? Go to any middle school and ask an 8th grade girl what she thinks of a 30 yr old man wanting to date her. Guaranteed....she will be grossed out! An "older" man to a 14 yr old is 18 at the most. There are exceptions...and there are usually reasons for that.

it was 1977 in Alabama . .
as thinking individuals, the practice of 'presentism' or judging the past by current standards should be avoided
 _babblefish
Msg: 318 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2017 9:32:34 AM
^
{quote] In other news, the fire that burned Rupert Murdoch's $30 million estate was started by a cooking
fire at a homeless camp, which sounds like a plot twist from a****ns' novel.
 _babblefish
Msg: 172 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2017 8:28:02 AM

It doesn't matter to them what was ACTUALLY said. It has to be framed and restated to mean something to which their prepared talking points (or really bad jokes or efforts to be "clever") will apply. It's a pattern.

personally i can state that irrefutably you are stuck on spin cycle . .

what is upsetting about that election last night were how many voted for Moore .. that's ugly, what's even more
ugly and concerning

In Alabama today, confirmed reports of:

▪️ACTIVE voters listed as INACTIVE
▪️Police intimidation at polls
▪️Long lines due to insufficient equipment
▪️Misleading ballots
▪️Texts telling people their polling location changed

all forms of voter suppression
 _babblefish
Msg: 317 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2017 8:17:45 AM

I'd be interested in any comments from yous. Again i know EVERYWHERE is experiencing homelessness but i just wondered what you lot thought.............

i think a lot .. especially when it comes to the NIMBY's in Vancouver that have set up a little camp against social housing being built

*sleeping on the street to raise money is an annual fund raising campaign in Vancouver that goes back to at least
2012, not that awareness is helping much, there are tent cities hidden in plain sight in many communities and they
are growing, more mental health beds are needed in this province but i'm not holding my breath,

"He walks on, doesn't look back. . ."
 _babblefish
Msg: 125 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2017 10:27:55 AM
you beat me to it, walts

(i pegged babble as a lesbian over a year ago, kj, married with a couple of adopted minority kids was my guess. )

shouldn't you and all the alternate profiles take this over to the sex forums, there's a learning curve for y'all to maneuver, starting with the difference between lesbian and
bi-sexual
 _babblefish
Msg: 116 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2017 9:33:30 AM

JEALOUSY is a Mofo!

oh look another of your profiles.. easy on the histrionics there champ
 _babblefish
Msg: 4964 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2017 9:32:10 AM

personally, his slurring sounds a lot like slipping dentures

don't think so.. his veneer's have been commented on way back re the unnaturalness of how white they are < there's
a joke there :)

Ciro Scotti in an August 21, 2015 blog post in The Daily Beast wrote about his encounter some 15 years ago with Trump and his teeth. At that time, Scotti was at the office of a dentist he called “a fancy Upper East Side dental surgeon who specialized in cosmetic work.”
The dentist showed Scotti a set of teeth molds: “Do you know what these are?” he asked. Then answered his own question: “Donald Trump’s teeth.” The dentist said Trump would come to the office every six months or so complaining that his veneers weren’t white enough. “I tell him that if they are too white, they won’t look real,” the dentist said, “but he won’t listen. So he picks a shade, and I make them about one-quarter as white as the shade he selects, and he goes away happy.”

i actually found his inability to lift a bottle of water to his lips and having to bend his head to such a degree to get
the two to meet more telling than the slurring, i've read where they are starting to connect prion disease with
alzheimers, like i said, keep him away from buttons or give him big plastic fisher price ones
 _babblefish
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 12/11/2017 8:40:22 AM

And Yikes! I am feeling violated again! Stop obsessing over my breasts! :/

not sure if my reply is for two people or one, regardless, hyperbole much, did you forget how many
images in one of your profiles is showcasing your chest?, hard to ignore, and, i readily admit to looking at breasts, that would be because i like women as much as i like men, however, on your one comment we do agree: "Kj and her breasts....YUCK!!!!"
 _babblefish
Msg: 3825 (view)

The President Trump Accomplishments!
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:40:57 AM
^ it has to be better than the idiocracy now in place in your country
 _babblefish
Msg: 99 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2017 10:38:38 AM

And you are right Walts.....I Don't "get" this type of humor.

of course you don't, humour to you is mocking (soy boy reference) minorities, so instead of trying to explain how a starfish doesn't like water sports, i suggest bra shopping and a latte'
 _babblefish
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2017 10:17:35 AM

It’s interesting watching Lib’s talk about Hebephilia/Pedophilia when it’s something they support. It’s Only an Issue Depending on Political Affiliation. Talk about Hypocrisy!
Here is an interesting conversation with Liberal Bill Maher Defending a Sexual Relationship with an Adult and Child. We all know about Liberal Hollywood and Hebephilia/Pedophilia….

the hypocrisy is any one side pointing fingers at the other, you are a pedophilic country, whether it's in the arts
or in politics.. shame on america for not protecting the innocent
 _babblefish
Msg: 4931 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2017 10:10:16 AM

unlikely, he is steadily losing motor function, the slurring wasn't a dry mouth, ask a linguist, i did...

in the meantime tho, could y'all keep him away from anything with buttons
 _babblefish
Msg: 2 (view)

Growing a beard
Posted: 12/10/2017 9:17:13 AM
it's apparently the new identifier for fascist males,

go for it
 _babblefish
Msg: 57 (view)

POF Forums Hall of Fame So many New Nominees and Categories!
Posted: 12/9/2017 2:01:54 PM

"Hey Kj did you turn down Old Walts romantic advances somewhere along the way?"

Lmao! No! No! No! :)))

But I am seeing quite a match made in...well...I was gonna say Heaven...but Hell....might be more appropriate in this case.

Ms. Babble & Walts? Hmmm??

A cup of shared bitterness to fill and meld your cold hearts? ;) ;)

Oooh! Maybe you two could sing a Christmas duet! How about....Baby It's cold outside!

We'd all love to hear the old crotchety version!!! :D

speaking of age..... lolz, maybe a pearl necklace or some retinol cream from santa could help with that florida sun
crepe-ness between you sagging tits...

i'll be back another time to comment on your "soy boy" passive aggressive homophobic slur, like i said,
you and dee should have been spayed on first heat
 _babblefish
Msg: 333 (view)

Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 12/9/2017 11:43:56 AM
lolz... imma bigot for pointing out the below? that's rich especially coming from the other mirror licker, albeit the spit licked mirror is smaller and a rear view one

Israel's settlement project in East Jerusalem, which is aimed at the consolidation of Israel's control over the city, is also considered illegal under international law.

The UN has affirmed in several resolutions that the settlement project is in direct contravention of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which prohibits an occupying country from transferring its population into the areas it occupies.
While Palestinians live under apartheid-like conditions, Israelis enjoy a sense of normality, guaranteed for them by their state.

Trudeau 2020

here's hoping Jagmeet Singh makes 'uge strides in the next fed election
 _babblefish
Msg: 49 (view)

POF Forums Hall of Fame - [b]It's Back[/b]
Posted: 12/9/2017 10:39:21 AM
^ oh look, the bigot bi*ch stopped licking her mirror long enough to type.. anything... just for attention, how vial (sic)

POF Forums Hall of Fame - It's Back

que ?
 _babblefish
Msg: 328 (view)

Mike Pence and Trump on Israel
Posted: 12/9/2017 10:36:55 AM
^ like i said the US is Israel's pimp, they really don't need to look the part tho, we get it

fleecenavidad... how is Puerto Rico doing these days america ?
 _babblefish
Msg: 5 (view)

Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’
Posted: 12/9/2017 9:59:58 AM

If white men who support policies to save the country would look around, they would see that many blacks would support them if they turned the talks into Americans first rather than "poor white men."

have patience oh racist one, things are going back to go forward, such is american life, see below and breathe:

“I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

LAST thing the Make America Great Again Agenda needs is a Liberal Democrat in Senate where we have so little margin for victory already. The Pelosi/Schumer Puppet Jones would vote against us 100% of the time. He’s bad on Crime, Life, Border, Vets, Guns & Military. VOTE ROY MOORE!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 8, 2017

the white right has your 3 strikes you're out back dee, cheers, applause
 _babblefish
Msg: 78 (view)

Raising kids to be gender neutral
Posted: 12/9/2017 8:24:25 AM

Create an Avatar and live in your own little fantasy world! These people won’t be reproducing like those antiquated folk. Speaking of “The Twilight Zone”, here is a “Man” who wants to be a Genderless ET.

i dunno, i think he'd be much more fun at a hallowe'en party than a homophobic overage stepford wife
 _babblefish
Msg: 3790 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2017 10:32:20 AM

Mr. Spy....go easy on the Leftists here.
The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is quite trying for them. It represents everything they hate.
----Religion
----Capitalism
----Giving (<---of their own money)
And....Good Cheer!
Merry Christmas...Happy Hanukkah....and Happy Holidays & Non-Holidays to the rest of ya! :)

it can be trying barbie. . trying to figure out exactly what y'all are celebrating.. a mythological birth date adjusted to coincide with Saturnalia, if you look at any astronomy charts from that time period you'd know that jesus would have
been a leo
the greenery brought indoors by xtains is another head scratcher, the book of Jeremiah states and condemns the bringing in and decorating of a tree because, well, that is a heathen practice,

it really is a metaphorical maze trying to figure religious folk out, so ya, go easy,

*i prefer the story of Persephone and those six pomegranate seeds this time of year, and presents, lots of presents

pop that xmas cracker and stuff the gob with mince, cheers !
 _babblefish
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:12:53 AM
^ maybe if you and pig rubbed heads together a couple of cells might fire up

no labels were injured or invoked in Pink's opinion piece, attaching a label where none exist is nothing more than a false narrative qualifier by far right conservatives

#fleecenavidad
 _babblefish
Msg: 3784 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2017 8:40:30 AM

Making America Great Again, one corporate investment at a time!

Merry Christmas and Happy Capitol Investment New Year To You All!

isn't it a wonderful life . . i hear Mercer is putting 7 billion in the IRS stocking this Xmas

pomegranates and candy canes for all !!
 _babblefish
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 12/8/2017 8:35:59 AM

Wow john....i thought you were reasonably intelligent...not a stupid ful like dipsy. Very sad.

you thought he was "reasonably intelligent" . . . and some say only theists understand giving this time of year,
they be wrong
 _babblefish
Msg: 308 (view)

too Just Busted Himself!
Posted: 12/7/2017 9:12:34 AM
isn't East Jerusalem Palestinian territory, according to international law?

for the poster above could you at least learn to differentiate between anti-semitism and anti israel-ism . .

the USA is Israel's pimp .. so it was an absolute no brainer for the superficial trump (i thought starting wars and destabalizing regimes was Obama's and Hillary's job) ? .. to fall back on the age old formula for failing US Presidents = start a war
 _babblefish
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2017 12:50:25 PM

There is a whole book written about how mothers seeking attention bring about a percentage of crib death - for the attention - to the mother- through the reported "illness" of the child.

This is just more of the same mentality.

Hopefully the children will rebel and the pendulum swings the other way.
( The one good thing about a Muslim takeover ( she said tongue in cheek) )

gender neutralism, etc, isn't "social conventions going by the wayside" what is going by the wayside is a false belief system
why do modern parents believe we hold the right to force our children to practice certain beliefs? e.g. religious labels carry a baggage of personal opinion, just stop burdening your children with your dogma
 _babblefish
Msg: 4865 (view)

Posted: 11/30/2017 10:41:35 AM

Winning, Like Krytonite to Trump Haters

winning at all costs isn't winning

trump's biggest opponent is himself and he will never win that war because he is always fighting his own demons, in the end he will lose as will all his supporters
 _babblefish
Msg: 32 (view)

Who is winning the culture war?
Posted: 11/28/2017 10:15:52 AM

If you think that doesn't have an effect on voting, rethink it veeeeery slowly).

(Didn't Philadelphia just discover that at least 200 illegals voted in the last election? Maybe if those illegals were Russians or early Cuban immigrants voting for the conservatives, Dems and leftists would be more concerned)

what you need to rethink veeeeery (sic) slowly was the voter suppression and purging prior to the election

Under the guise of cleaning up the voter rolls, the Virginia Board of Elections, which is comprised of two Republicans and one Democrat, sent a list of approximately 57,000 voters to county election officials in August and directed these officials to cancel their registrations. The board is claiming that all of these voters have registered in other states, and must therefore be removed to prevent them from voting in two states.

Every state periodically cleans their lists to remove duplicate registrations. However, unlike most states, Virginia officials are sending notices to voters stating that their registrations have already been cancelled, with no prior notice, only weeks before the October 14th deadline to register for the November election. If a legitimate Virginia voter's registration is cancelled by mistake and that voter doesn't see the notice in time to re-register, they'll be effectively disenfranchised.

Virginia's "cut first" policy regarding the right of 57,000 people to vote, so close to election day, could be a deciding factor in November.

i suggest to the poster quoted above; take off the blinders, you're running in circles
 _babblefish
Msg: 4833 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2017 7:07:01 PM

^^^What can she say more negative about Trump that excuses her own deceptive, opportunistic and racist behavior? :)

why was such late recognition to the Navajo turned political by the president
imo, y'all come off as a country of classless twats

* maybe your daughter can teach you to spell Princeton

Liberal Morality is Not the Same as the Morality of Regular Folk.

you should have that printed on T-shirts and sell em to the regular fascists of 'murica
 _babblefish
Msg: 609 (view)

On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/26/2017 10:41:55 AM
^it wasn't a joke . . ask yourself how low did conservatives go when a school full of children got shot up and not one change was made, furthered by disgusting false accusations that the incident was fake, now, a pedophiliac endorsed by a president is acceptable, can you go lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut? is shoving a war down our throats
next?

really .. i ask, in all sincerity, what's the conservative end game ?

here's an example of a typical POS republican

"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."
 _babblefish
Msg: 21 (view)

THANK A TRUMP VOTER: FCC is expected to unveil its plan to destroy net neutrality during Thanksgivin
Posted: 11/23/2017 2:33:21 PM
for the ignorant that don't understand:

What is Net Neutrality?

Net Neutrality is the internet’s guiding principle: It preserves our right to communicate freely online.

Net Neutrality means an internet that enables and protects free speech. It means that ISPs should provide us with open networks — and shouldn’t block or discriminate against any applications or content that ride over those networks. Just as your phone company shouldn’t decide who you call and what you say on that call, your ISP shouldn’t interfere with the content you view or post online.

Without Net Neutrality, cable and phone companies could carve the internet into fast and slow lanes. An ISP could slow down its competitors’ content or block political opinions it disagreed with. ISPs could charge extra fees to the few content companies that could afford to pay for preferential treatment — relegating everyone else to a slower tier of service. This would destroy the open internet.

Show ALL Forums