Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do men change?
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 50 (view)

Why do men change?
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:01:38 AM
Seems he had a connection with you but took it bit to far he should keep the snake in the cage men get exited easy but they have to remember manners and true this guy could been on something . Know one has to do anything they do not feel conferrable doing you can all way's say no because you have a right to your boundaries that you do not know them that their has to be good connection but I am not here for sex I need to know your going to be long term not just sex.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 93 (view)

Creepy profile pictures and it's just getting worse.
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:53:58 AM
Well the meme filters with the them hiding their face looking like something else I know its a turn off for guys and guys wanna see the real natural part. Fine to wear little makeup you can use lighting but don't over do it with filters people wanna know the real you not some trend lets hide are face. Putting pride in appearance is simple you don't need filters just takes time taking care of yourself making it daily thing.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 29 (view)

Lack of interest.
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:45:26 AM
Because your still trying to find yourself what your those wants needs desires are. Self love self care learning to love yourself and in the soul mind body soul take care what you want be good to it. Love yourself so you can love someone else. Meditate find yourself taking time your self first then take up on love.

Love is truly in the soul with soul connection with deep connection that two hearts combined with soul and love.Truly takes someone special to wake up love for anyone.

Beautiful soul in the soul in and out mind body soul with a glow that shines in the face with a good aura people that understand can see it. Truly looks are not everything everyone has their own beauty just have to take care of your mind body and soul be good to it be love with yourself and respect it to also to love someone else.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 15 (view)

Guilty of overthinking or something else..?
Posted: 1/24/2019 11:49:44 PM
Keep a women interested you text her Say Good morning How are you doing? I Really had nice time on are date. Dinner Friday.

Women love man that can direct and can lead the way. You do the 5o percent chasing she will do hers also. Just be leading and direct but stay busy .
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 56 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 1/12/2019 7:03:54 AM
I feel that these days cam and voice on a messenger in adult manner before anything or a app you not giving out your number right away I like to know what I am getting on my end goes both ways. Better to be safe.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 9 (view)

Weight loss drugs: Worth it or Not?
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:39:44 PM
Really its all mind don't really needs meds People just need the right guidance I have taken many courses fitness and health as Master Teacher with stress management. its starts of letting go of the fear loving yourself think positive mind body and soul what you think and say mold yourself do it for you takes time. You have to say I am beautiful I am me in the mirror daily. Get away from watching the news and magazines focus on you value and let it embrace once you get go of worry you start shedding. Water pills may work for a while but all these fads for diets the natural way has all way's been the best.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 8 (view)

Weight loss drugs: Worth it or Not?
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:36:07 PM
Water pills and eating low sodium light chicken and turkey snack with nuts and berry stay off white bread stick with whole grain eat 5 to 6 small meals a day eating and chewing softly not eating fast. 30 mins on the treadmill and weight machines. Using bcaa shredz to help cramps and relax the muscles in to place before work out and after. Drinking plenty of water. Being positive self care and self love going to bed early and waking up early. Make a schedule for yourself keep yourself busy. Go with non fluoride toothpaste it will get rid of thyroid problems. But also start making your own means don't eat out stay of sugar and salt and use peanut oil when cooking. Meditate and do yoga get 15 mins fresh air and ground daily.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 299 (view)

A man and his car...
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:28:46 PM
As long he does not live in a shack but its good to put in good impression like 1950s date does not have to be a sports car.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 298 (view)

A man and his car...
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:26:57 PM
Some guys do this even the secure ones I dated a guy that first meet me he came with his nice care the second time he came with a truck with some some build house he had in the back he was testing me. Well I am cancer sign I like security but fancy things shiny things do nothing for me as long as your clean and carry yourself well maybe you don't wan't people know what you got. My last ex trusted me I lived in mini mansion I did ask for anything but it was lonely living in big house . A car does have to be a sport care but as long as its not look like its been git by a bus a few times I guess thing I don't even drive someone has to take me for who I am my anxiety gets to me more a submissive for HOH like guy but guy gotta get some things in order. Don't get a guy with a sports car he will treat that as number one only a women number 2 get someone even if its a town and country even mini vans have updated put bikes and stuff in the back.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 369 (view)

I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:01:29 PM
Not all men are the same as long as they can respect you and treat you equal and your whats in your beliefs.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 65 (view)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Moving In Together?
Posted: 11/7/2018 6:53:03 PM
You also wanna make sure that person saying who they are that they are not hiding anything I had a ex that was closet drinker I did know until I would stay months he would sneak late at night go to the gas station but it gave me a sign to get out Why you have to see how its going to go staying with each other see if its going to be compatible just as you are dating good to be upfront with everything.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 64 (view)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Moving In Together?
Posted: 11/7/2018 6:50:28 PM
It can take a year you have to do the whole video cam and meet in real few times like courting and them stay over take it slow. Its not good to rush to move in together it can be hard to get out of its good to stay where you are you can stay at each other places for weeks or months. Its a two way street.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 14 (view)

Profile requirements
Posted: 10/17/2018 1:09:35 PM
I think people should put in effect be well groomed and clean show full face not half photo's.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 59 (view)

wants to date or relationship?
Posted: 10/17/2018 1:07:24 PM
Hook up and one night stands are a turn off their are other places for that id people are not looking term long term term that is a waste of time.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 13 (view)

Are there any real people on here?
Posted: 10/17/2018 1:04:48 PM
The problem is people have to be more open show them self's put in affect not hide use old photo's half together photo's don't do it. If your really looking then put in to effect your wants needs desires. Someone should be on the same page in that person criteria. Be willing to meet not lead people on via cam and voice before meeting so you not being lied to.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 31 (view)

why do only overweight women look at my profile?
Posted: 10/17/2018 1:01:41 PM
Here is the thing people look but does it mean did they message you well they have to look but does not mean they leap. know ones is truly perfect but you may want stop saying only over weight women look at your profile. You think super models are really on here think again. Sorry but I would not enter.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 9 (view)

A Question For Guys Looking For Gals
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:58:16 PM
If pictures are to filter then its hard to tell you can tell that today's pictures should be very clear not foggy or glared out. Someone that uses to much Photoshop its like they are hiding something once you get them on cam do they look like the photo's. I feel a photo should be your best but like you go on interview front and center half together putting in effect is a must. You can tell when photo's look old from the 90s and 80s I mean come on.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 37 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:53:42 PM
That you need to see some form of verification
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 36 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:52:27 PM
Well Real women don't have a Adam apple but one thing this why you via cam and voice before you meet. Really people should be upfront its not good to lie.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 71 (view)

Leaving POF for eharmony
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:47:08 PM
I tried that site everyone gets interested then they don't have time many the people are to busy so why would you go to it just a waste of time.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 1 (view)

Do some people live a 1950s lifestyle?
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:34:16 PM
I do live 1950s lifestyle with BDSM but I know some people out there live 1950s lifestyle or they are shy to come out of the closet. I feel like I was born in the wrong decade but here we are. I like dressing up the part and keeping my self up and pleasing the head of household as I would be under him and he is the leader. I know it all starts with courtship leads to marriage. I just like the old fashion way of things when Romance was in the air and people fell in love. Yes the women is submissive but not a door mat times have changed. I had some men get interested think they need to be control freaks really its about two people time and place for control. Man being firm not being a control freak and you both find your limits in the lifestyle. Not everyone going to be in to this you don't have to be. Not to compare 50 shades of dark but he was nice to her asked to marry him at least the last movie makes sense. I been in the BDSM lifestyle 15 years I know this site different but 50s lifestyle more my thing. I had to come to pof all the other sites just did not work. Some people are in to this some are not so what do you think.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 40 (view)

Would you date someone who was waiting for marriage?
Posted: 4/24/2017 2:16:02 PM
Well I will just say this the hole virgin thing I can understand. But how its going to be after. I talked about this with my guy friends before I have friend that married. Its best to test before you get Married as long as you both are the same. Why do I say this because I have friend that been married 10 wife sleep in another room does not give him anything sexually. Its a two way street is she going to be a wife that going to please not just say o it hurts. Men want passion just as women but know one wants to deal with being stuck after marriage is she going to be sexual enough in the bedroom or make you do it all. You should find your kinks wants needs and desires and the women should as well. Sleeping around you don't need to do you find someone that the same that great just use safe sex get tested. As long you both dated each other for a long time you work out that great. Test it before you marry it.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 39 (view)

BDSM: Dom/Sub Relationship
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:50:10 PM
I been in the BDSM lifestlyle 15 years. BDSM is not all about sex. Its a bond and trust and love. Submissive means Independent leans a Dominant for protection and leadership. But a submissive and slave are human. There is a time and place for everything in the lifestyle not everyone can do it 24/7. Age is only a number. But if you get in this lifestyle you need to learn your limits not just jump in. 50 shades of grey has nothing do with it but the last movie 50 shades darker like he was being a gentlemen ask to marry her and showed more of Being a traits. A Master would be firm caring and loving as protector and leader. Punishment should only be out of love something both people enjoy. Those that just get of on using it as a game n that not BDSM at all. Some people are in to soft or hard play. I am a maso been tamed and trained but that only for the right person. But we are all human have to treat people with respect even if they are sub or slave.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 13 (view)

What's the ettiquette?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:46:35 PM
Ettiquette Wise what does your gut feeling say if one them have Courted you treated you like a lady there passion and attraction and spark that would it. Because you sound like lady that is nice but don't wanna be rude if your not interested you have to say Sorry but the spark is now good luck to Just being friends. Rejection happens in the dating world there are more in the pond for them be with the right one.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 575 (view)

Anybody get frustrated with not getting responses?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:42:20 PM
Spice up your profile put your wants needs desires or putting new pictures in. I see some profiles not even written out. I know some of Us women want the guy to chase them.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 47 (view)

The Older the Guy The More they Are Jerks or is it Me?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:39:26 PM
You think that a man being older he would come with manners. In the 50s in College men where required to be taught to be a gentlemen. Manners are a must a Guy should be firm women are sensitive creatures we try are best to freshen up we got it more hard then them beauty is a pain. But know one should be rude to you making a video for them or get a piece of paper write your username on the paper and send it with the date so he knows. I know I have light skin some lighting looks yellow so I have to change the wind-light on the camera on my phone. A really good app for wind light to get your real looks I use photowonder so shows me reral features in the light.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 76 (view)

How has the Obesity Crisis affected your dating life(if at all)?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:25:46 PM
Some men do like large behinds I know some but here you can only show so much.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 75 (view)

How has the Obesity Crisis affected your dating life(if at all)?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:25:01 PM
Every one should have what they want there is someone for everyone. I am Average curvy women all the right places I am not thin but in the middle just I was blessed with. Every one has there cake eat it two. I like Average to fit men but not over the line. I have guy friend that likes women straight up down thin there nothing wrong in what you like. That is why I like that when someone read a profile some guys just message me but don't read just takes me for the looks. Also its not hard for someone to get fit also they have to do it for there self. Really its how someone carry there self not the size.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 19 (view)

Guy I dated briefly has a new girlfriend but still wants to hang out. Why?
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:16:45 PM
Sounds like a player don't enter.

Show ALL Forums