Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Clues that he's an online player ..
 bigbadjon1956
Msg: 212 (view)

Clues that he's an online player ..
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:40:24 PM
I read most of these responses. I have been stood up by women myself. So does that make that woman a 'player' or too chicken to meet?
'Only having certain times to chat online' believe it or not many men have jobs and lives after work. Because a man, you have never met, takes time for his kids or grandkids or his hobby does not make him a player.
'He chats with many people online at once' Are people online only allowed to chat with one person at a time? On this one I have to say it is time for you to join the real world. Almost everyone I know chats with more than one person at a time.
'He only wants to meet for coffee' Most date site safety rules will tell you to only meet for a coffee or something similar on the first meeting. If you want a fancy dinner and he won't spring for it DON'T AGREE TO MEET. Seems simple doesn't it?
Until the both of you agree to date each other exclusively, either of you can date other people. Even if you have sex on the first date, one date does not make you exclusive. Never ever assume anything when it comes to people. Communication is the key.
 bigbadjon1956
Msg: 98 (view)

Help!!!! My Best Friend's Son Just Asked Me Out
Posted: 5/25/2007 6:00:16 PM
I don't see a problem here. If you want to go out with him, go out with him. If you don't want to go out with him, tell him no. If your best friend suggested it, she either thinks you 2 are a good match or that he is so immature that you will see the reason she wants you to date men closer to your age. Either way do what you want. You are going to do what you want anyway.

Show ALL Forums