Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The true nature of gravity
 twowheelsdown2012
Msg: 43 (view)

The true nature of gravity
Posted: 6/7/2012 5:07:39 PM
Perhaps "artificial" gravity, and gravity are exactly the same? Products of acceleration.

In order for this to be so, it would mean that all objects with mass are expanding, thereby creating acceleration. Perhaps this expansion is linearly linked to the expansion of the universe?

You put 2 balls in space. They both expand. They appear to attract each other, and it is somewhat like trying to measure a balloon being blown up with a tape measure that is getting longer at the same time.
 twowheelsdown2012
Msg: 1180 (view)

Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?
Posted: 1/3/2012 3:50:22 PM

Saul of Tarsus saw a "bright light from heaven"(the sky), and heard an identifying voice; this experience even changed His life and His name to become the Apostle Paul.
This reminds me of some of the visions related to Mormonism. They believe God has a physical form on another planet. Sounds like an ET to me. Maybe Joseph Smith was paid some ET visitations as well as Saul?
 twowheelsdown2012
Msg: 94 (view)

Dec 25th new Son or new Sun
Posted: 12/27/2011 8:40:27 PM
The 25th of December is totally Pagan just like most things in Christianity. Sun dies on the horizon for 3 days and rises again on the 25th.(why does that story sound familiar?)

The Catholic Church is completely based on Sun worship. They build the Vatican with a large circle with an opening to the East and the rising Sun. They make it into a giant Sun dial and as a pointer they put an obelisk from a Sun worship temple in Egypt. Then they put the image of the Sun behind the pictures of all their saints. Then they carry a staff in front of them with a Sun image on it. And they change the day of worship to SUN-day.

Kinda think they just might be Sun worshipers don't you?

And to top that off, I like the image of the fish that people have on the back of their cars. I bet they don't know that this is the image the Pagans used to represent the vagina? Yep, turn it upwards and it represents the symbol for where life comes from. What's not to worship though? Vaginas not only give pleasure, but also bring forth life. But please Christians, don't turn the symbol on the side and call it a fish.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/sf.html

Another case of adopting Pagan symbols and calling it Christian.
 twowheelsdown2012
Msg: 1176 (view)

Humans created by Aliens: Plausible theory?
Posted: 12/27/2011 7:58:41 PM
Some here are saying that "we share our DNA with every life form on the planet" as proof that aliens did not create us.

What does that have to do with anything, if ET's simply used DNA manipulation, and tweaked what was already here? Maybe they landed in Africa and used available primates there to create a primate/alien hybrid there. In China they used a different primate to create an alien/primate hybrid. Different primates, different races. All would have DNA linked to earths species, and to a common ancestor.

If blacks are dark because of adaptation to climate, then why aren't people in hot areas of South America black? Why aren't Inuit people hairy? Surely being hairy would help their survival in cold weather? Yet none of us humans are hairy. Why didn't the cold dwelling humans evolve more hair? Whites supposedly didn't darken because of a cold climate, and not exposed to sun. Shouldn't Inuits be white then? None of the races really seem to have their features just because of climate and environment. Maybe alien DNA manipulation is responsible for this loss of hair? Maybe different primates=different races. Maybe we are all just brothers because of our alien DNA commonality?

I think there is evidence of technology in ancient times. Indian texts of aircraft fighting battles. The stones of Stonehenge coming from 100 miles away. Stone slabs in pyramids with a flatness tolerance of 2 thousandths of an inch. Slabs moved in Bolivia weighing 800 tons. Stones moved in Lebanon weighing 1200 tons. Gold ornaments shaped like jet fighters.

I think the tower of Babel was a rocket ship. They built a "tower with a top that reached unto Heaven". They had been on mountains and not reached Heaven, you really think they would try to build a physical structure to reach Heaven that way? No, they were as intelligent as we are. We built Apollo rockets that were "towers" and "reached to the Heavens". I believe they built a rocket, and their alien creators got pissed off about having competition and came down and put a stop to it.
 twowheelsdown2012
Msg: 70 (view)

Water dowsing pseudoscience or real science?
Posted: 12/27/2011 7:05:10 PM
I disagree. Just because science has not explained it yet, or because statistics show that most people can't do it, does not mean that there are not some that can.

I did my own experiment once that changed my mind, as I was skeptical about it myself.

We had a very long hallway in our house, covered the full length in throw rugs. I made myself 2 bent rods, and had my ex-wife hide a quarter under the rugs. I walked the hallway holding the image of the quarter in my mind. The rods crossed. I backed up, and they uncrossed. I stepped forward and they crossed.

Directly under my heels the quarter was. I repeated this over and over about 20 times. My ex-wife even tried to fool me by NOT moving the quarter to a new spot. I found it every time. Both of us were pretty amazed.

Our minds are electronic circuits. Maybe they can be tuned and adjusted like a radio, or a metal detector? Like anything, I think there are frauds out there, but I also believe there are some with real ability. That does not mean they can do it all the time. Maybe conditions have to be just right. The time I did it, I hit the mark not just a bit above the level of chance. I hit the mark every time. No way was it just pure chance.

Show ALL Forums