Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Your Friends Feature.
 judys_niece
Msg: 24 (view)

Your Friends Feature.
Posted: 3/17/2007 3:15:14 PM
The gender restrictions make no sense???....If the point is to prove they are real people, real people on here have friends of the same gender on this site......
 judys_niece
Msg: 12 (view)

is it just me?
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:23:27 PM
I smile.....I'm Canadian......told him it was a ragtop.......
 judys_niece
Msg: 25 (view)

Do you see 30 years of fidelity as an indication of a low libido?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:45:33 AM
..think you got that one right.....red flag it is......doesn't know the meaning of fidelity and wants to deflect his behaviour to make it look like you are the one with the problem......
 judys_niece
Msg: 120 (view)

is it harder to date as we get older?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:23:58 AM
Remo....don't be so hard on yourself. Nothing wrong with what I see in the pic...maybe you oughta move from Boyse....obviously the women there are blind!
 judys_niece
Msg: 8 (view)

is it just me?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:18:23 AM
....i received an email from a guy on here who asked me what kind of car I drove??? It takes me from point A to point B......it belongs to my hounds......I told him it was a BMW and never responded again........I didn't tell him it was 16 years old and needs new upholstery and a new top.......he bugged me for weeks........idiots come in all flavours, male and female.......everyone has a right to their toys.......if it's more than a toy it's part of the lifestyle and I'd just as soon know that.....putting a pic of your "toy" in your profile is one way to communicate that...... if it's not part of my lifestyle....desired or current.....then don't answer.......
 judys_niece
Msg: 131 (view)

You got to be kidding me..?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:05:12 AM
There's nothing worse than showing up for your date and no one around you looks like the pic....happens alot.....I have too many stories and not enough space but would like to add....what's with people putting "average" or "athletic" in bodytype when they clearly have more than one chin?....hellllloooo!.....I've posted myself as a little overweight......I don't know what average is for a 48 year old woman......when people finally meet me they ask why I put overweight......I'd rather paint a grimmer picture and have someone pleasantly surprised......I met a guy a few years back who told me that he chatted with someone for several months.....had an attractive picture of a pretty caucasian lady on her profile......when she shows up for the date is a a very large black woman....... he was shocked to say the least......her excuse was......"you wouldn't want to meet me if you knew what I looked like"........and she probably wonders why she gets her feelings hurt.....sheeeeesh!

Show ALL Forums