Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is Anyone Seriously Looking 2 Meet & Date On Here...?
 renier
Msg: 189 (view)

Is Anyone Seriously Looking 2 Meet & Date On Here...?
Posted: 3/29/2007 9:43:01 PM
Well,I`m really serious I made same friends as well but seems the net is not a safe place to contact real people I read so many lies but I`m still on trying to find the other half we will see Good luck Renier.
 renier
Msg: 862 (view)

kissing after oral sex
Posted: 2/17/2007 3:23:52 PM
I think how great is she I love her !!!!
 renier
Msg: 8 (view)

Religion & Sexuality?
Posted: 2/17/2007 3:07:54 PM
Hey keep yourself in christ read the bible and you will see it. Don`t ask people they just gives you a human opinion is not right God says that is a abomination to him so is wrong we all are sinners a Christian life is a fight against the flesh so try to avoid the desires of your body cause that is the temple of God there is no diferent sin there is no size a sin is a sin so if you fornicate or do homosexual sex are the same to God my advice is that pray for guidance and he will give you it ok hope I helped you God Bless. Renier.

Show ALL Forums