Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sex and relationship
 chosefun
Msg: 9 (view)

Sex and relationship
Posted: 6/12/2012 5:54:33 PM
Agree MsMicki. I am 51, have a high sex drive, like OP would like every other day. I have finally met my match..haha I think. He has kicked it up a notch because he stated he's afraid of losing me (no chance). He's a great lover and I think that's part of the increase in my drive. I don't want a younger man either...just someone who is as into me as I him. OP keep searching.
 chosefun
Msg: 8 (view)

Sex Drives
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:10:45 PM
I am 51 years old, mother of five.
Menopause hit me at the young age of 36.
My sex drive has increased in the last two years.
I could have sex three times a day.
Why? I have a very open minded, pleasing and attractive partner that rocks my world.
 chosefun
Msg: 32 (view)

newer relationship HELP he masturbates daily and now no sex :(
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:37:53 PM
I seem to be in the same relationship. After talking with my partner, I think Igor is right. I have a high sex drive, meaning I could have sex with my guy and still please myself in the same day. After a few months of dating (5-6) I couldn't understanding why we were having less and less sex (from everyday to three times a week). He told me he wanted me to make the move first once and a while and I think holding him up to the standards of when we first met was alot of pressure. I in turn took it as he was losing interest or my drive was too much. We don't have as much sex as when we first met, I have no problem masterbating while he watches either. Turns me on and him. I guess I have learned to compromise without taking it personal. Is he masterbating without me? could be, less work when he is tired. Doesn't mean he doesn't desire me nor me him.
 chosefun
Msg: 6 (view)

I lied to him
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:33:45 PM
No, I have never met her. They talk from 3 to 6 times a week, I shouldn't know this. But I really don't think anything is going on. He is always showing up at my house. Actually I think he is too polite or a coward to say leave me alone. They were FWB and he feel in love and she didn't is what he told me. I think she enjoys hanging that thought over his head.
 chosefun
Msg: 4 (view)

I lied to him
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:10:41 PM
I think your right. This so not like me. I am so disappointed in myself. I would never do something like this, totally out of character.
 chosefun
Msg: 1 (view)

I lied to him
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:46:53 PM
I have dated a guy for two years. He talks with his ex lover 3 times a week. Says they are just friends. He left his account up on my computer. After a few beers I entered her number and blocked it from his phone. After a few hours I realized how stupid that was. Went to fix it. I could't get on, ugh. He asked me if I did it. Of course I said no. Too embarrased to admit it. He is right it was me and quite foolish, but what the hell, why would I say yes. I don't want to be the crazy jealous girlfriend. Beer does wonders huh? what do I do?

Show ALL Forums