Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: * CASTLEFORD * LOFT /RED-ROOM * XSCAPE * WF10 4TA *HALLOWEEN PARTY * SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER 8pm Start *
 Krystals_Granddad
Msg: 3 (view)

* CASTLEFORD * LOFT /RED-ROOM * XSCAPE * WF10 4TA *HALLOWEEN PARTY * SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER 8pm Start *
Posted: 10/5/2012 3:13:40 PM
I might have been sat in the corner all night, but thoroughly enjoyed the last meet. So hopefully I can make it to the next.
 Krystals_Granddad
Msg: 78 (view)

Wanting Christian Grey.....
Posted: 8/4/2012 12:23:52 PM
Who is this Grey fella? He sounds a bit dull to me with that surname.
 Krystals_Granddad
Msg: 9 (view)

How do you cahnge someone's mind??
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:35:12 PM
cor blimey .............chill out you lot!!!!!!! I've had a whole bottle of wine to myself tonight and this is a FUN thread.......... gawd blimey can no-one have a laugh on here?????.

Well you asked for advice and there it is. If you don't like the advice then don't ask the question. Full bottle of wine too, some would say single alcoholic too I'm afraid.
 Krystals_Granddad
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 8/3/2012 5:26:42 PM
If I was the guy in question and I saw this thread I would run a mile in seconds, just for the sheer worry about my bunnys safety.
 Krystals_Granddad
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 8/3/2012 5:20:35 PM
Simple and straight forward answer is, would you want someone to change your mind and try to change the person you are? If that is what he wants then that is his choice. Why change him into something that he isn't. All you would be doing is living a lie and be wondering how things were going to end up.
You can't make someone love you or want something that they don't want.
 Canon500d
Msg: 22 (view)

Men and Gardening
Posted: 8/1/2012 5:04:01 PM
I'm not a fan of gardening, but I do like it to be tidy and when the grass is short it makes it easier to clear up after all three of the dogs. I have started doing more in the back garden, especially now that I am in the process of building a memorial garden for my Grand-daughter.
 Canon500d
Msg: 108 (view)

Are conditions like ADHD an excuse for parents who have naughty kids?
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:37:14 PM
I'd say that it's actually an excuse given by society and the medical industry. My son suffered with ADHD for years, because he was living with my ex at the time she had him put on tablets after being advised by the doctor who was going to make a bit of money from handing out prescriptions. Because of this "excuse", my son also used this to his own advantage and blamed it on everything when he felt mischievous. There have only been a handful of people who haven't fallen for his cheek. Myself, one of his teachers in juniors and my Mam and Dad. If the excuse is there the kids will play on it.
Easiest solution is cut out the E numbers and fizzy pop and that will ease the problems.
 Canon500d
Msg: 4 (view)

Grief Junkies
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:25:49 PM
It's simple, a few small words can mean the world to a grieving family or the friends of the deceased. Words of respect help loved ones know that they have support in difficult times, as well as show that not all people in the world are just a bunch of selfish, thoughtless morons.
Good for the people with a heart and offer words of comfort to complete strangers.
 Canon500d
Msg: 102 (view)

Ever think someone is out of your league and not messaged them?
Posted: 8/1/2012 3:11:40 PM
I do this ALL the time hence, still single after splitting from my ex 12 years ago. I'm a single parent now so I don't care about being with that special someone so much. (I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice though).
 Canon500d
Msg: 94 (view)

women hate short men
Posted: 8/1/2012 9:51:54 AM
Justin, I myself am 5 feet 6, it's your choice what you do in the end, but just be happy with you are as a person. It's your personality that brings attention, not how tall you are. Good luck and I hope you make the choice that you are happy with. (Personally, I'm sticking how I am.......but that's just me)

Show ALL Forums