Msg: 21 (view)

Help ASAP
Posted: 1/18/2019 8:12:38 PM
Hey fellow Texan, all the best to ya in the "new" you/ renewed romance
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 10 (view)

Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/14/2019 6:13:16 PM
I spent five of the 10 years in the Navy in Europe. Was stationed in Sicily, Spain and Greece. I got to visit another seven Countries. Yes Europe is looser in somethings, and less so in others. So if ya aint happy here in the US, then take yourself back to BFE.
Ciao.........
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 2 (view)

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:49:53 PM
Lol, ya will prob get a LOT of traffic to your profile now.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 11 (view)

Bedroom colours
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:47:56 PM
So what colors did ya decide to use in your bedroom?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 4 (view)

A Question about Match
Posted: 1/13/2019 12:08:20 PM
Many of the same Men/women on Match/eharmany are on here. It's free here. And i agree its a scam when ya suddenly get more "matches".
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 16 (view)

wow
Posted: 1/11/2019 3:35:41 PM
Steer clear,,,,Your ex is a hot mess, and prob not good idea to get caught up in it.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 3 (view)

Questioning America First
Posted: 1/6/2019 10:33:32 AM
United States
In April 2015, Tennessee became the first state in the United States to pass a resolution condemning BDS.[116] As of November 2018, a total of 26 states have passed anti-BDS legislation.[117] In several states, these laws have been challenged on First Amendment grounds, under the theory that they violate citizens' freedom of speech.
 __TEXASCHICK__

Hello
Posted: 1/3/2019 7:25:54 PM
Sooooo, you and he parted ways????????????????????
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 38 (view)

Interstate Or Intrastate Migration
Posted: 1/3/2019 6:15:56 PM
I'm curious about people coming back from Vietnam and being spit on, but I've seen anything like that happening...did you get spit on?
^^ Ms. Daynadaze

The Vietnam Vets have been treated in a most awful fashion, and no I have not been "spit on". I referred to the couple posters that were giving rein to their free speech regarding my time in Service.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 31 (view)

Interstate Or Intrastate Migration
Posted: 1/2/2019 8:40:35 PM
Are you willing to go to a war-torn country and go in the gang controlled, bombed out areas to hand out immigration application forms to the people who want to flee for safety? And would you tell them to fill out the forms in a timely manner or they're disqualified-as they're dodging bullets and trying to find a safe place to hide where they're not going to be killed, or scrounging for food to avoid starving to death?
^^ Carnival.

I stand by my statement of do it legally, ya want to allow them to pour in?
Then support them, have your family attacked/killed, ect. as that has happened a lot in the last few years by illegals.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 30 (view)

nobody needs to know
Posted: 1/2/2019 8:33:12 PM
He is the only one who can save Texans from the coming onslaught.

^^ Platatude.

I recken time will tell. And while ya may not agree with me, or I agree w/ you. Thats ok.... agree to disagree.

And those bashing on me regarding my time in the Military,,, well Bless your hearts
 __TEXASCHICK__

Organization; storage; household management
Posted: 1/1/2019 10:40:43 PM
Much like Ms. M I am OCD I like a tidy space, and have a lot of baskets. Wicker and plastic.
Use of a muffin tin holds lots of small items as well.
Bed bath and beyond has 2 and 4 drawer pull outs for use in cabinets, so does the container store (containerstore.com) If you own your place and can permanent install all the better.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 45 (view)

What's Your DMV?
Posted: 12/31/2018 7:26:14 PM
You write an amusing tale, but I find nothing attractive about a man who is a braggart.
 __TEXASCHICK__

Would ladies give a chance to an extremely shy guy?
Posted: 12/29/2018 10:04:51 PM
The OP seems to have left??
If a guy is shy, its not a deal breaker... however extreme shyness could be.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 14 (view)

Dating Around - The Modern Way to Date?
Posted: 12/26/2018 9:12:53 PM
old wxman,, not really following your logic here regarding my statement???
 __TEXASCHICK__

Bedroom colours
Posted: 12/26/2018 8:58:01 PM
Check out pintrist. com
it has all sorts of to do/diy/ make over/ get ideas.
I like shabby chic look, but not slip covers on furniture. But otherwise will give a casual look and the white bedding will work w/ it.

Also look at a color wheel. the color opposite your chosen color will work. as will the color on either side of a chosen color.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 6 (view)

Philospohy about responding to a Viewed Me.
Posted: 12/25/2018 5:10:50 PM
I figure it's worth a msg to her. Whatcha got o loose?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 19 (view)

Reconnect w/ a date from many, many years ago
Posted: 12/24/2018 10:59:57 AM
Some update:
We made arrangements for him to call me on Sat @ 7pm, my time, and he did. We talked a bit about general stuff regarding our lives, and he ask about our loosing touch. And that he is really glad we were able to reconnect.
Said he had tried to locate me through FB search, but though he knew my Maiden name, I don't have it on FB.

He also told me he printed out my current FB profile pic and one of me when I was in my early 20's and placed them over his desk at home "as a ray of sunshine". I thought was sweet, and said so. We will make plans for another call soon.

PS,, my daughter said the pics were either creepy idea or that he may feel something. Her vote is that he may feel something. I suppose only time will tell, and am keeping expations low at this point.
 __TEXASCHICK__

Confusion over guys behaviour
Posted: 12/24/2018 10:49:11 AM
I agree w/ @ cool dog... Call him and ask.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 9 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/22/2018 8:42:56 PM
I don't have a good tolerance for washy washy men.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 24 (view)

Being on the Autism Spectrum
Posted: 12/21/2018 12:16:20 AM
Truly, you remind me of a couple women on this site that have an excuse for every freeking thing.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 12/20/2018 3:27:28 PM
We were able to see each other once a week for about three months, he then had to go on Deployment for 11 months. We had at that point not even spoken of bf/gf. had kissed a few times, he was just the 2nd person i had ever dated. He was equally clueless. lol

As we were not in love at that time, cant fall out of it.

We then lost touch, when he left on deployment.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 37 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/19/2018 8:00:06 PM
I am not a church going person, as many wear 2 or more faces. However I have Faith, which really is believing when there in evidence or not.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 36 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/19/2018 7:47:04 PM
A guy will need to pay a fair share of living expenses if i do ever have one living with me.

If a woman I date moves in to my house per mutual agreement, I wouldn't make her pay for lodging or utilities: that would be like treating her like a roommate. I would hope she'd pick up some joint expenses, like groceries, dining out , etc. These things should become obvious during the dating phase.

I'm not into the 50/50 thing.

I'm not into being a sugar mamma either. All members in a household need to contribute.
easy peasy
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 39 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/19/2018 7:39:57 PM
I don't want to contact them again and I could forget as time passes they could complain i'm bothering them.

^^^ dude ya are WAY overthinking this
 __TEXASCHICK__

Female on Male Rape Fantasy
Posted: 12/19/2018 6:34:25 PM
Bless your heart, You may need to get therapy in dealing with what happened in the past, and then possibly turn attention to dating.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 12/19/2018 6:29:09 PM
@SIISAA
One would think working the front desk in Eligibility, that I would come across viable men, if so I missed the clues, being in work mode. lol. I am for sure keeping expatiation low, exp as we live across the Country from each other, just enjoying the dialog at this point.

@Penny... It was my pleasure to serve. I enjoyed every bit of the 10 years.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 6 (view)

Dating Around - The Modern Way to Date?
Posted: 12/18/2018 12:28:37 PM
In the last few years i have had 3 meets, one of which progressed to a date, and not a 2nd date as i dont put out as quickly as he hoped i might? I enjoy my own company so no biggie lol.

I would like to have someone special, but seems to be difficult to find from online, and no viable in real life either.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 12/17/2018 5:56:10 PM
Purple, he ask me for friend req on FB

My mind goes there in a bit of a what if, or if things would have worked out if he wasnt on the Indy and about to do an Indian Ocean cruise, be gone for a year. I would have been gone to an overseas duty by the time he would have returned. (i did go on orders to Sicily) and then re up for Rota, Spain.
But that was the breaks of Military life

We are enjoying the reconnect, as friends at this point. Talking about Life in general stuff.
 __TEXASCHICK__

Posted: 12/17/2018 12:05:50 PM
We are chatting, a relationship at this point is prob not viable as I live in Tx and he is near Boston. But is amusing the things we are recalling about the early 80's in general.

I suppose part of the reaching out has lots to do with the memories surfacing as one ages? I have made contact w/ a number of men /women I was stationed with through the years. But this is a first for a man I dated, we were both so young, me 20 and turning 59 next month, he was 22.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 12/17/2018 11:09:17 AM
This is a 1st Thread in many years, though I post to others threads often enough.

A few coworkers and I were chatting about people we may have had a crush on /dated early in our Military years, we ae all Vets. lol
It crossed my mind of a man I dated for a few months in 1980. I was 20 at the time. I managed after a bit of searching on FB, and messaged him.

Have any of you fellow POF ers has similar experiences? Good/ not good/ otherwise?
 __TEXASCHICK__

How do you meet someone nice and genuine?
Posted: 12/14/2018 9:07:54 PM
Truly there is no rhyme / reason.
Good luck in your search
 __TEXASCHICK__

It seemed so promising.
Posted: 12/7/2018 2:59:00 PM
Scammer, block and next.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 314 (view)

Are Women on POF Just Looking For a Ego Boost ?
Posted: 12/5/2018 5:31:07 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

^^^ the vid is a good one, never thought about guys getting comments quite like that.
But dont think it happens to most guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Women only want nice guys when they are over their reproductive age......Dinno
^^^^^^
I have always been drawn to the typical nice guy, and at almost 59, I still am.

__TEXASCHICK__

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/3/2018 3:39:01 PM
^^^ too funny, lol

After my 1st Marriage fell apart, I never combined money again. A guy will need to pay a fair share of living expenses if i do ever have one living with me.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 228 (view)

what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 12/1/2018 6:12:57 PM
^^^^ Reminding ya again My work history and Education is in Criminal Justice.

You do not own POF or the forums, you have bashed on me, and many other women/men. And whine if someone states a fact you do not agree with.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 225 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 4:28:53 PM
^^ yeah dude???
do tell.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 223 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 2:04:40 PM
JULY / LIR / SIENNA and others

Really have noted that as of the 1st few pages of a opening post that he posts a reply in, he quickly has tuned to bashing of women on the POF Forums.
---trifiling men.... sigh
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 221 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 1:47:26 PM
LIR,,,, Damn skippy
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 216 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 12:32:48 PM
If a human being either a man or woman asked you - MANY TIMES - to STOP communicating with him/her
In real life, this person can easily take an IMMEDIATE RESTRAINING ORDER against you.

^^^^^ Why is it imagrints come to the US and think they know what the Laws of our Country are???
I have work history and Education in Criminal Justice.
----lion dude, ya dont know shit from a hole in the ground
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 212 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2018 7:09:52 AM
By Lion
I have always encourage marriage. However, marriage must be with the right one, not the damaged one.

Thought i have seen in your profile that you are a divorced person? Was she not the correct one for you?
And ya say a whole lot regarding having/raising kids,,, do ya have children?
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 102 (view)

Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/29/2018 5:12:22 PM
30 years? What if I don't? I

I am 59 come Jan. In the years after my 2nd hubby died in 2005 (was together just 5 years) i have had 4 bf and 1 broken engagement. Believe you me there is plenty of time.
 __TEXASCHICK__

What responsibilities should teens have and expected to do.
Posted: 11/26/2018 3:48:36 PM
By age 13 I knew how to run a home, how to clean, budget, pay bills ect.
My daughter had to do much the same, she got an allowance. When it came time to do classes at school for driving, told her that mowing all summer w/ no pay would cover the cost. When she got her license, she was put on my ins. was 125 a month. thus a pt job was required and thus pay for 1/2 of the ins cost. Reason,, its a privilege to drive, not a right.

My daughter is my housekeeper/grounds keeper. She is paid 50 a week and 25 a yard mow when needs. Does other stuff as needed, low cost. French door needed a new door knob, she installed, cost just 10 bucks.

She is a great manager for her household of 3, can absolutely squeeze a quarter out of a dime. lol.

Make sure your daughter knows how to run/manage a home, best skill set needed for a young person, also, she should be doing her own laundry.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 13 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/25/2018 8:20:12 PM
^^^^^ yes exactly
 __TEXASCHICK__

If looks do matter.
Posted: 11/25/2018 1:03:39 PM
Switch out the default pic with the one in the yellow shirt. its a really good one. In fact crop it to shoulders/chest and use it, as well as keep the original one, as it shows you are fit.

Best of luck,, btw maybe try getting women in your Huge city.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 83 (view)

Would you have children with someone you wouldn't have a longterm relationship with?
Posted: 11/25/2018 7:03:54 AM
^^ vid Lion posted....... very informative.
what on earth was she thinking????? a woman who decides to do this, not at all right, to the man, herself or to the child.
 __TEXASCHICK__

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/25/2018 6:31:27 AM
This past Tuesday he was given joint custody with visits one weekend per month. My lawyer is currently haggling trying to get him to pay my gas to drive 6 hours to exchange the kids. I really can't afford to drive that every month. It costs about $90 to drive them and it was his decision to move that far away

^^^ I'll bet if/when that order comes in, he will either decide he does not want to see children often, or will move closer.
Ya sure should never stayed w/ him as long, especially in having child 3 w/ him.

In many States, the Court order is 1st, 3rd, 5th weekend, unless a distance and is the non custody person request on which weekend s/he wanted.
As mentioned above, here in Texas a divorce is done usually very quickly, in a few months.

Me, after a 10 yr Marriage, I didnt date for a year, mostly to focus on my healing and the needs of my daughter who was 7 when we divorced. My ex, after a few years met the one he was w/ for 17 years, wished him well in his choice of a new mate, and harbed no grudge, as my healing had been done. That 2nd spouse died last year, and was his soul mate.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 366 (view)

Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:28:30 PM
JULY...........I think though that some women get sucked down the black hole of "casual relationships".

I have had maybe a couple, but have discovered i would rather have a true relationship, or none at all. Just how I roll, and at 58 I have little tolerance for triffling men.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 428 (view)

Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/24/2018 5:44:02 PM
Noteable... the not so noteablee at all
vvvvv he writes,,,
Here is an update for everyone. The ****ing wrinkled obsessed stalker whore read my profile again within weeks. Does anyone see that is normal? Do you know now guys she is getting what she deserves?
However, a ****ing wrinkled whore like you, who came from a cave, cannot understand get it. The individual can dislike smoking, but will never harm those whom smoke. On the other hand, those who smoke cannot stop him from giving awareness about the dangerous of smoking.
I am not sure in which zoo have you been raised, but when someone sees you nothing but a whore looking for more****, then you must **** off.
Piece of shit, do not comment one my posts or visit my profile anymore.
I am not interested. Look at your face, you really look like wearing a mask. I prefer death plenty, rather than looking at you ****ing wrinkled face.
Look at how I deal with respect with other women, whom I agree or disagree; calling them "ma~am" or "sister from another mister" and how deal with a piece of shit like you.
**** off or come for more.
It is your ****ing choice loser.
Your gift
Spit on your ****ing wrinkled face

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bless Your Heart.
I aint no wanting ya dude, and if I were even in your age bracket, still wouldnt be. I like dude who aint got issues.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 419 (view)

Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/23/2018 5:08:56 PM
No one should speak to another person like that.
Shameful disgusting behaviour.

SIENNA,,, i expect his way of interaction w/ women is a huge part of why he will not be finding a mate anytime soon.

Show ALL Forums