Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Looking for Love 2/13/10 in Clwtr at Cafe13
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 36 (view)

Looking for Love 2/13/10 in Clwtr at Cafe13
Posted: 2/8/2010 9:03:47 AM
hejasan diane...just got your mail, would like to go to cafe13, but have hockey tic for thursday, then over to vero beach for valentines weekend...have a good time...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 15 (view)

How has the year started off for you?
Posted: 2/5/2010 7:00:34 AM
...no Hallie, is not that lady. Thanks for the good wish's all...will still keep up with pof
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 12 (view)

How has the year started off for you?
Posted: 2/4/2010 8:55:18 AM
...thanks for the funny bud lite commercial Diane...have to say my year has started pretty good, actually awesom, met a gal from last halloween, from a different singles site, and we have really hit it off to the point that I am moving over to live with her in vero beach home, selling or renting my home in sarasota'/bradenton with potential wedding bells in the near future. So have to say as some have already proved, these singles sites do work. Is funny as she lives just 20 miles south of where I once built my dream home in south melbourne beach off A1A. She is a sweetheart and we are like little high schools kids all over again and it's a good feeling. Will stay on POF though to make it to the parties on the east coast...and forums.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 3 (view)

My first Tattoo: Like or Dislike
Posted: 1/3/2010 1:41:44 PM
....I disagree with you bruce and spacey...if the guy wants to get one, is his business and sharing it is his do...maybe the guy likes to wear his wranglers most obvious and is a florida cracker type guy...being drunk???/maybe inebriated ok, think I've seen my share of inebriations at POF good times, including myself, others as well...I know my first nudist camp visit back at univ of florida days I had to have a few warsteiners before i went....as for the tat, I have none but thinking of maybe a small tre kronor on the bicep in blue and yellow. ....mayyybbbbbeeee. He's a cracker, I'm a Swede....how many wwII servicemen got tat's during the war out on leave to the bar's....all in a good time. My vote goes to bkwwrg, and I belive most of those shops in ybor are clean and licensed, but again never been in 'em.......
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 85 (view)

Melbourne/ Indialantic Meet & Greet at the Crowne Plaza
Posted: 11/20/2009 3:26:07 PM
..ya did good though bruce...was a fun weekend I'll always remember, even though Pete would only give up a quarter at a time of my 'gator cup...friday nite..sorry I never made it to the place down A1A where all the bras' were hangin............to dance.
Wish I could make it over again sweet nancy girl, but with no priceline and no red bra girl to pick up in stuart, I'm gonna have to pass, just this week had to kick 480$ into my truck engine to keep on the road, but I know ya'll will have a good time...wish I were there as a long overdue dance with a pretty gal from palm bay will have to still be overdue I guess. Wish I could have got to meet up with you Jamy....have fun
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 71 (view)

Melbourne/ Indialantic Meet & Greet at the Crowne Plaza
Posted: 11/17/2009 4:32:11 AM
...hejasan nancy
Sure looks like you gonna have a good party, hope I can make it over. So many good lookin women...I know brevard has 'em. Glad your having dancin this time. Wonder if Pete is bringing the hurricane? Hi Wolfie girl...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 4 (view)

JAZZ FEST PHOTO'S - OCTOBER, 2009
Posted: 10/11/2009 1:04:46 PM
.....wish we had something in the sarasota/bradenton area
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 5 (view)

Whats your most embarassing FL dinner?
Posted: 9/23/2009 12:07:50 PM
Lesson learned.....couple years ago, one of my first time internet dating POF event's, drove up to Brandon for a meetup at the Macaroni Grill there off I75 and brandon mall...met at a prearranged time, sat down,supposedly for just a drink right...well the drink turned into another, then a bottle, a second bottle, I was getting quite plastered....we were talk-talk-talk....waiter came by asking for dinner- she asked for menu...food smelled so good and was hungry boy, thinking she would help with the tab....nothing said(my fault), so we ate, was delicious... a great time, lot's of conversation, waiter brought the bill......$80....I had a fifty in my pocket was all, said would you like to help out with this, she said...oh, no thank's, I said what about the tip....Oh, no thank's I don't even have $1 in my purse....luckily I had my visa with, and took care of it.......walked her out to her car, never even got a thank you, and never saw her again.....not even a pof mail for thank's alot guy..... such a first time POF experiance. Next time I knew /know better.......not so much an embarassment, but a lesson in life.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 6 (view)

9-11-01 Never forget. Where were you? What are your thoughts.
Posted: 9/12/2009 4:06:26 PM
...was on the job in Lakewood Ranch trimming a house. Heard it on the radio, packed the tool's, went home and watched on tv in total amazement.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 63 (view)

Wekiwa Springs~~Family Friendy Picnic/Covered dish Event!!
Posted: 9/7/2009 8:25:48 AM
...Hallie, stick a vacumn (shopvac) down the opening and vacumn as much out as ya can, then there should be a wrench/allen wrench that you can attach underneath and manually move the grinder mech around without the power on, get it loose, then try the power to it...with water on... be sure not to put your hand down...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 9/7/2009 8:21:05 AM
...Hi Wolfie girl, wish I lived closer, would enjoy coming to your Wekiwa Springs. Have fun for me....
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 9/7/2009 8:14:04 AM
...wow, pretty impressive Nancy. Good for you...maybe if and when you come over to bradenton town for Toga's, you can pry my buddy Sternbergie over, get him out of the house...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 36 (view)

Have you found your love here?
Posted: 9/6/2009 4:24:48 AM
...very well said Ole Dog.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 16 (view)

When Did I Get Old ?
Posted: 8/11/2009 6:54:32 PM
...sorry to hear you all are getting old.
 hockeytalkie

What would you do if you found $20?
Posted: 8/6/2009 6:01:44 PM
...I once found a 100$ bill half buried in the sand, waving at me from the tideal motion 5' under water, with teeny barnacles on it,while I was snorkeling at south Lido beach. At first I thought it was a 1000$ bill (wishful thinking)it had a '56 print date, and thought it might be worth more so took it to a coin shop, nope worth only 100 buck's. I kept it, bought the bird's some food and had a great dinner date.....keep it Hallie.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 13 (view)

Share something funny. Some funny views on dating, written by kids.
Posted: 7/28/2009 6:09:27 PM
....loved your kid's sharing their thought's on dating, Nancy.......laughed hard at many of them .......Now to go through and see what the big kid's said.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 66 (view)

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON 2012
Posted: 7/25/2009 3:09:37 PM
...Slipppeeeer, I have to borrow red bra from camealot in Stuart, she let me borrow her's in case of bra contest at crowne plaza, but I do have several nice,nice red hockey jerseys for you to wear with your leopard bra and panties under YOUR toga, for 2012 toga party, and they are like Magic say, Swedish Red.....
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 44 (view)

Blind date. Best and worst stories please!
Posted: 7/25/2009 2:50:44 PM
....sure wish I were 19 again, don't let the old crab'ss bother you mmd, get yourself the young one's, and stay into the sport's...good luck to you. Nothing wrong with blind dates....some are good and some are bad.....
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 64 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2009 2:34:07 PM
...now your talkin, Magickisses.... a snow leopard skin #77 from way up til Lulea, maybe trim with reindeer antler... that would be better one than new york-new york....great idea
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 63 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2009 2:29:08 PM
...Yeah Slippperreee, I be glad to wear toga, but need special leopard skin hockey jersey #77 from new york-new york to wear underneath, not gonna get me in a leopard bra, I only got a red one...and would have to get over to stuart to borrow it again, but don't think camealot gayle would wanna part with it...Maybe????...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2009 9:46:11 AM
...nancy, do you know where I can get a leopard skin hockey jersey?
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 8 (view)

wedding rings in pictures
Posted: 7/20/2009 7:13:28 PM
....I tend to agree also with Fluke and ole Dog, if I'm at a POF party and notice a women wearing a ring on her wedding finger, I figure she is married and won't spend as much time noticing her or making effort to meet her. I don't wear my wedding band any longer, from many years back.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 8 (view)

13Cafe-Clwtr SUMMER TIME FUN July 18, 2009
Posted: 7/20/2009 9:03:42 AM
...good to see your picture's Jim and Diane and Elie....always like to see the pictures from all over florida!
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 2 (view)

13Cafe-Clwtr SUMMER TIME FUN July 18, 2009
Posted: 7/19/2009 7:06:49 AM
...where are your photo's?
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 7 (view)

Making a decent 1st impression??
Posted: 7/18/2009 3:43:32 PM
...I always wanted to start wearing my hockey jersey's
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 3 (view)

Can I really be this old?
Posted: 7/18/2009 5:26:28 AM
....you asked Dove about the moon landing....I worked the midshift in the RCC Bldg, military weather, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, that night before the launch of Armstrong-Aldrin -Collins as a weather observer. I even stayed the next shift to be able to watch the launch from there. Have Dept. of Defense certificate to me, for being on duty for that special time, eventually getting it signed by all 3 after they came back in base opeations as well as a first day cover from post office dated also signed...nope sure doesnt seem like 40 years ago.
Magic, I can even remember getting busted for stealing a bag of army men and yo-yo's at the Kresges store on maple downtown birmingham, when I was maybe a whole 6 years old....got to ride in a B'ham police car....LOL...So now I know who was one of those girl's teasing us guy's down woodward at Ted's and Big Boy's. Shame on you...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 89 (view)

The Elephant in the Room
Posted: 7/17/2009 10:52:59 AM
.....wolfie gurl, ya better not stay away from these thread's and not post or I'll have to come up to oviedo(I know where it is, remember I played basketball against) and give you a good spankin'(oh boy..... ).............
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 79 (view)

the elephant in the room.......
Posted: 7/16/2009 6:42:25 AM
hej bocadeb
I have cousins in Lund, there is a university there, and I went there once right before I got out of the service(took leave-flew military standby to visit family) also see home in Landskrona where father was born and raised. Your friends is asking you for date with your swe word's. Ha en bra match utan skador...? Yes, in Sweden bra is also good thing meaning good...LOL so all bra guy's on POF, cajun,princely froggy,phisymon, bra is good thing. Wish I made the Lou's Blue's trip, while at the crowne plaza to see all the good thing's hanging....and camelot could donate her's to collection.... It's all a good thing...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 76 (view)

the elephant in the room.......
Posted: 7/15/2009 11:47:51 AM
....tack se myket Wolfie girl. Glad to hear your still all in one piece...can imagine you, a elephant and a alligator wrestling....
hejasan denise.....miss my dailey mail
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 64 (view)

The Elephant in the Room
Posted: 7/14/2009 12:31:24 PM
.....thank you Slippeeer, I was beginning to wonder if .....? Hallie said all about the girl and boy elephants, so we all have 4 feet I guess. Three glass slippers might be as easy to find as one???? Just gotta find the right boy elephantieee. I learned alot from Hallie's post as well- never knew about all the elephant's, guess they are like school's of Phishy's, too. If anyone saw the "Wild Pacific" last nite on Discovery channel of the fisherman catching tuna, being filmed from underwater- huge school's of tuna getting into the net's, it might pay to be an outside the herd/school so you don't get caught my the phishymen/phishywomen???? Was really kinda sad seeing all those big tuna being snapped away from their home.....
 hockeytalkie

The Elephant in the Room
Posted: 7/14/2009 11:48:31 AM
.....well I am a Swedish male elephant hockey guy, and I go to the party for WHERE it's at, not whose the HOST or HOSTESS, and if I think I can have a good time and meet new friendly phishelephantly's. C'mon slipperphisyelephanty, (someone)please comment on my post, or I'm gonna quit giving my 2 cent's worth. Did you ever see a male elephantly on skates on the outskirt's of his territory? Such as, the SRQ's hosting Marina Jack's gig, do you think there would have been as many signup's/showup's if it were at Ellenton's,River WOOWOO karaoke, don't think so...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 45 (view)

The Elephant in the Room
Posted: 7/13/2009 5:13:15 PM
......me too. I'll have a glass of chardonnay, please....decided to stay away from my warsteiner's for awhile. (new venue). Sooooo, I've been away for a few day's and missed some of the latest florida(go 'gators) thread's. Now it seem's there has been some fricktion most recent...all I can say is that this sound's alot like in Sweden when Ishooookey(icehockey) teams are bickering, fightning amongstr themselves trying to sign new players for $$$, who get's who, you signed him etc, we wnated him, just like the good old NHL, but whereby the call it SOMMER(summer) SILLY SEASON in Sweden.. but IN THE END , they all make up a kiss, and BE HAPPY, play the season out, and see who win's...It all happens over and over each season....C"mon You POF'er party host/hostess, Let's get it all together and forget about who or what host's who, LET"S JUST ALL HAVE FUN, make friend's with the eye out for that love at first sight person....SO NO Silly SOMMER Season on POF, Pleaser.....
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 35 (view)

PoF on the first date?!
Posted: 7/8/2009 6:04:51 PM
...absolutley NOT....pay attention to your date first and foremost.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 11 (view)

13Cafe - Clwtr SUMMER TIME FUN July 18, 2009
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:37:38 PM
...hello diane,
Don't forget your camera person/s... have a fun time.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 6 (view)

What are some interesting facts/history/legend or geography about the town you live/lived in?
Posted: 7/6/2009 10:06:32 AM
.......Yesterday's 25th anniversary of the Sarasota Lido Beach Suncoast Offshore Power boat Races. Seem's time flies by, and I bought a bright white tank top LOGO shirt from one of the first time races, when the really big boats were here.....HOWEVER, yesterday's crowd at the beach was one major mass of humanity...Have to tell all the male Phishy's, if you weren't there set up at the waters edge you missed one H_ _ _ _ of a show/parade , race/'s????, beside the boats that were doing 180+ mph just 200 yard's off the beach , no female phishy bikini, t-back icon's here, but you can only imagine. Surely wished I had charged up my camera battery to full charge as it died before the big boat's ran, (too many sneaky pictures)but be it known, I did get my share of plenty of great pictures....maybe we should have set up a POF party area the nite before and hoisted the hurricane flag and invited all the SRQ POF'ers from Marina Jacks...and all over the state...talk about the "eye candy", and was plenty of male candy for the girl phishy's... Would have been a great POF get together
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 118 (view)

How do you eat your cookies?
Posted: 7/2/2009 5:09:18 PM
......Yike's, ...tend to agree with you slipper
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 113 (view)

How do you eat your cookies?
Posted: 7/2/2009 4:06:19 PM
...someone needs to invest in the book, Act like a Lady- Think like a Man by Steve Harvey...hehe
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 161 (view)

What was the most favorite thing that happened to you this week?
Posted: 6/28/2009 12:58:32 PM
....you gotta be kiddin Wolfie girl, your gonna wrestle 'gator's? Yike's......
For my fun this week, went to the 5'o'clock club last nite in sarasota, and danced-danced-danced like I did at Marina Jack's nite to the local band "The Boneshaker's", great exercise again with lots of sweaty stuff, is even nicer to see all the young'un's on the side watching us old folk shake a leg. What a nite!
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 21 (view)

Butchering the English Language
Posted: 6/23/2009 5:41:37 PM
....Fish - Phish
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 2 (view)

Do you thing the recession will force Americans to change the way of life?
Posted: 6/22/2009 5:16:25 AM
...sure it will Nancy, as well as POF events and the dating scene . I am a prime example, always had loads of work as a trim carpenter, work-work-work all the time, work on sats and sundays plese...now not much at all, even the big shot's are out of selling home's, so it all trikles down to everyone involved. As for dating I let it be known I am hurtin, cannot afford now to pick up dinner tab's etc, times are tough, have a good friend who is worse off than thou and he just doesn't get out much less even date. I cannot do that, I need companionship and will continue to find new friend's but have to bring a thermos, cook up some chicken or italian sausage, for a meet and greet somewhere that just doesn't cost, and try to cut corner's....sorry but that is the way it is now, and hope the lady phishy's will realize that, It's not that I am cheap, If it was coming in like it once was, I spend,it's economic's and the time we are in. Some have it and some don't, I try to make the best of what I have and can do. I'm sure all us out of towners who came to the crowne plaza or to Marina Jack's found a way... for the fun of a good POF event.
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 19 (view)

Isn't This Really Just Cyber Reality TV
Posted: 6/21/2009 2:04:55 PM
...slipper as I understand it...his pet alligator where he goes into the jungles of south florida kayaking
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2009 2:01:37 PM
...hejasan Nancy, "Lightning Strikes"....that's my other posting threads at the st. pete times online, but not as much fun as POF only a couple girl Phishy's on that one, all about hockey and no cookie's, chocolate covered injected strawberries, hurricanes and none of Magic's Sex on the beach. ????
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2009 1:52:43 PM
...maybe Claymore got him and the Evil Blender???
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 55 (view)

I FOUND CHEMISTRY…..throw caution to the wind?
Posted: 6/21/2009 6:13:08 AM
...slipper/slippee, thank's for the enlitenment. Now I know why the folk's lived so long- dad to 89 and mom to 98, as he was still chasing her around the house for more cuddles in his mid 80's... maybe if she would have given in a little more often, he might have made 90...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 10 (view)

Earles Hideaway in Sebastian
Posted: 6/21/2009 5:55:23 AM
...bubbles ,this thread is 2 years old?????
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 25 (view)

How important is social status in who you date?
Posted: 6/18/2009 5:04:12 PM
Slipper....passed the class, was the final teaching internship, problem was back in the mid-late 70's they were cutting art,phys ed, and music, and job's were hard to come by...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 23 (view)

How important is social status in who you date?
Posted: 6/18/2009 5:41:34 AM
....hey, don't knock Muffy, I went to coed prep school with her , Howey Academy and she was a sweetheart, her hub is a lobster fisherman out of glouster.
Forget the classy chic's, with the better than you attitudes, I'll take the down to earth, easy to please gal with manners, whose not a snob. As I once told my college professor who complained about my dress for phys ed student teaching, clothes and money don't make the man.....it's what you do and say that makes an impression. She obviously didnt take to that...
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 44 (view)

I FOUND CHEMISTRY…..throw caution to the wind?
Posted: 6/16/2009 11:09:06 AM
...no special chemistry on POF as yet, well maybe gotta think on that a bit more, But I did find a gal that was born in the same hospital as I, and another, who grew up on the next street over as I did as a tyke , both from 1200 miles to the north...so POF can be a pretty special place
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 23 (view)

Feet lickers/ Cross dressers/ S&M
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:12:35 AM
...oh, forgot to say, if you've ever had or known a Llasa Apsa puppy, even a grown one, they LOVE to lick your toe's and feet and will never stop, it's like if you need your feet cleaned, get a Llasa.....besides being what alittle cuite doggy they are and FRIENDLY.....
 hockeytalkie
Msg: 22 (view)

Feet lickers/ Cross dressers/ S&M
Posted: 6/14/2009 9:07:16 AM
....Yike's, C'mon Pete, havn't you ever danced in a Mash Pit???
Yeah Diane, sure wouldn't want to see a guy dressed better than you in your clothes....hope your party went well last nite, wanted to come up, but like Hallie, I just felt like staying home.
You've got me blocked Wolfie. tried sending to you and wanted to say how good to meet you in Melb...Didn't win the hockey pool but would have if Wing's won it in 6, but was still fun watching all the games and lot's of Hockey talkie between the players...A gal from tampa HockeyChic even got 2nd place....
Did y'all ever hear the jason mraz song's, he is your theme song Nancy for your crowne plaza party. I heard him so many times driving from sarasota over.

Show ALL Forums