Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Should A POF member approach you in public?
 2pleasure2live
Msg: 58 (view)

Should A POF member approach you in public?
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:11:35 AM
There are so many perspectives and i thank you all.......well online there s a womans screening process; your not attracted to the guy whether its his age height color tattoos piercing haircut shaved or his profile doesnt get your attention either its to simple or not enough grammatically poor sentence structure(like mine) ect all that within the comfort of her place in front of a laptop with plenty of time to respond or not. Now the same guy in person may remember you and your profile and catch you off guard and puts you on the spot, may be awkward or creepy . It seems some of us are shy and have digital courage behind a laptop and others are shy but have liquid courage when in person .Overall i think if the person uses tact is polite and not intrusive nor broadcasting to everyone in the area i see no problem approaching. (thats if im in the mood )
 2pleasure2live
Msg: 1 (view)

Should A POF member approach you in public?
Posted: 1/17/2012 10:21:43 AM
As am member of POF i read profiles and look at the beautiful women, but i do go out and sometimes spot some of these beautiful women in a group or by themselve .I have no intentions of stalking or making anybody feel uncomfortable I go out to have a good time, listen to some music and sip on a beverage .If a POF member notices a female POF member in public should he introduce himself? why or why not?
 2pleasureu
Msg: 66 (view)

says to me 'let's not exchange Christmas gifts this year, I don't have the money'
Posted: 12/30/2011 12:09:03 AM
sparkledustpyjammas
Im in awe
 2pleasureu
Msg: 65 (view)

says to me 'let's not exchange Christmas gifts this year, I don't have the money'
Posted: 12/29/2011 11:29:08 PM
shouldnt even respond to this but here goes ... the correct answer is " thats ok hunny but we have too do something cost effective and special together so lets talk about all the possible options which are inexpensive.

whats with the dump him after 2.5 yrs , straight forward guy ,he told you hes broke. As a guy i dont know of a more inferior feeling then not being able to provide for my better half , he maybe hurting more, guys tend to keep there feelings wrapped up ducted taped in their pockets.
He may or may not have money but you had to adapt to the situation compromise and collectively resolve the situation.
2.5 yrs you knew $ is low are you up in his face for gifts... look at your profile your 60 you should have everything and a whole lot more... poor you miss 1 in a million.
I have noticed majority of fights /problems occur when the males income negatively fluctuates ................................................................thats a better topic.

Show ALL Forums