Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sex with minors
 damaj125
Msg: 862 (view)

Sex with minors
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:27:06 PM
Disallusioned is right depends on the country and laws, i am 37 and i like 30 to 40 my self, but remember judgemental people are well look at the last word of judgemental (closedminded)( OPEN UR MIND) how aboutt worring about unity, and liveing, and economy, finding your soul mate , happiness. worry about things when its proven and convicted. dont get me wrong there deffineately are limitatioins some should require instant death but worry about the big things
 damaj125
Msg: 17 (view)

Strange Hobbies or Collectables?
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:15:41 PM
Hi , just curious i live in manitoba, and would love to get my hands on a real pair of nunchucs isted of keep maken them, i personally collect eagle statues and parfanillia.
thanks
damaj125
 damaj125
Msg: 4 (view)

Am i going to be alone forever?
Posted: 4/3/2007 1:38:09 PM
NO i for one have never cared if a girl has kids i have dated a girl with 4 kids its no big deal you just havent found mister right if a guy wont date you because of kids then you dont want him trust me .

Show ALL Forums