Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Better SEX: Before or After 30?
 rblaine2742
Msg: 481 (view)

Better SEX: Before or After 30?
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:02:48 AM
I have been told that it gets better. I have also noticed with women in their 30s they are much more sexually open. My girlfriend right now (35) buys products from MYDIRTYDESSERTS.COM, I love when I see a new package because it means we are about to get into something real fun.
 rblaine2742
Msg: 15 (view)

Need Help Creating Excitment
Posted: 3/23/2013 11:00:01 AM
Thanks to all the responses. I guess to clear up confusion, she wants this to be something that I pick when it comes to toys. She wanted ones that we can enjoy together and she wanted me to pick out one or two for her but picked out by me. I was thinking these two MYDIRTYDESSERTS.COM/Rabbits (Princess) and MYDIRTYDESSERTS.COM/G-SPOT (Rock Chick). Would love a woman's input but think that what is I am going to go with. Also to the others that post other website links I appreciate it but will not be buying from there. She knows the woman that owns the website I have listed and it only makes sense for me to help her out by purchasing her products.
 rblaine2742
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2013 10:29:43 AM
Sorry posted wrong site, it is MYDIRTYDESSERTS.COM. I posted the site because I am hoping I can get some suggestions.
 rblaine2742
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2013 10:28:23 AM
The designed especially for her is where I am kind of stuck. I know that is what she wants in addition to fun products we can enjoy together. I am just kind of lost as to what product(s) best suits her needs.
 rblaine2742
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2013 10:15:28 AM
My girlfriend has told me that she wants to try new things in the bedroom. I am all for that and I am rather excited to try all the new things that I am thinking. My dilemma lies within the fact that she also threw out the idea of incorporating toys, again I am all for but kind of lost. She gave me a site to go to, MYDESSERTS.COM. They have some great products, I even picked a few out in the couples section that I think would be fun. Problem is I am wondering is she wanting me to buy her toys as well for herself, if so I have no clue!! Thoughts??

Show ALL Forums