Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Too many transgender...
 basilisk123
Msg: 97 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/19/2019 1:36:56 PM
I read those articles about the blood transfusion between women and men.

1. From what I read, it is the Men or trans women that are in danger from the blood of ever-pregnant women. If I am wrong, please cite a source.

2. It is a single study from a Dutch group. It needs to be repeated before it can be verified.

Short answer is that there is more risk to men and trans-women than to women and trans-men due to either blood physiology or iron content of ever-pregnant female blood. They don't know which it is yet, so they are looking into it. That is all. If it is iron content, wouldn't that be easily remedied by giving the patient iron pills? If it is physiology, then it is just a matter of watching the patient to catch the respiratory complication that MIGHT occur. No biggy.
 basilisk123
Msg: 319 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 2/19/2019 1:12:42 PM
Thanks Flaneur! I will definitely read it. I have to go to the book store tomorrow anyway, so I will pick up a copy while I am there. I just finished one book about Walt Whitman, and it has helped me see him in a new light. His poem collection, "Leaves of Grass" has helped me a lot when I felt down.
 basilisk123
Msg: 318 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2019 1:09:27 PM
Thanks flaneur001! I will definitely read it. I have to go to the book store tomorrow anyway, so I will pick up a copy while I am there.

I just finished one book on critical interpretation of the poetry of Walt Whitman, and it has helped me see him in a new light. Walt Whitman's poem collection, "Leaves of Grass" has helped me a lot when I felt down. I highly recommend it for anyone who has trouble dealing with the zooming out of a problem to see a bigger picture.

Thanks for your kindness

A
 basilisk123
Msg: 310 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2019 7:56:18 PM
Thank you so much, flaneur001! It is very much appreciated. It is too bad POF won't allow regular email service between accounts. :(
 basilisk123
Msg: 91 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/18/2019 11:15:00 AM
^^^^ I see what you are talking about. I bookmarked it for further reading later when I get out of work.
 basilisk123
Msg: 89 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/18/2019 7:34:20 AM
^^^^^ Amen!

(I don't know how good an "Amen" is coming from an agnostic. lol)

I completely agree! People are people whether they are male or female.

There are good and bad people in all sex and gender identities.

Blanketly qualifying one as all-good and another as all-bad is the height of ignorance/arrogance.

Just the other day, they caught a 50 something year old woman who was molesting a underage boy in a juvenile center, or if you live in Texas, you hear about female teachers that are being caught sleeping with their underage students.

Sexism is not only hating on a sex you don't like, but also turning a blind eye to the crimes of the sex you support.
 basilisk123
Msg: 3 (view)

How cool is the human body
Posted: 2/18/2019 7:21:36 AM
From what I gather of the podcast. The gene that keeps a person a sex was made as a genetic panic switch for our fishy ancestors maybe. It allows a Paula to become a Paul as the environment requires. It is crazy that it can still be expressed in humans! It makes sense if you think about it though.

If we correlate this piece of info with the phenomena of an increased chance of a homosexual child being born to a family whose children are all of the same sex, it makes sense. It fills a hole in my understanding of genetics.

It is just my table napkin theory, and has not been proven as far as I know, but maybe that increased chance is the result of this gene doing something sometime in the development of a fetus.

Like maybe the mother's genes sees that she has an all girl environment but the baby's sex is already decided by the non-expression of the SRY gene, so this genetic leftover gene is left trying to allow a woman to turn into a man in some way so the home environment can have both males and females. It can't however accomplish it, because human internal plumbing will not allow a radical sex change, so what it does is increase the likelihood of same-sex sexual attraction later in life with varied success.

Again, it is just a table napkin theory, and most likely wildly off base, but it is interesting to think about.
 basilisk123
Msg: 87 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/18/2019 4:52:16 AM
^^^^^ Now that you mentioned it. That does sound very weird. I was just assuming it was one of those sexist things she was pulling out of her ass, so I didn't give it much thought.
 basilisk123
Msg: 50 (view)

Female Led Relationships
Posted: 2/17/2019 1:15:52 PM
^^^^^ So you are looking for an assertive man, it seems. Nothing wrong with that, and I think it is an extremely healthy option
 basilisk123
Msg: 48 (view)

Lactation for Recreation
Posted: 2/17/2019 4:34:09 AM
Today I read about Nico Tortorella drinking Hilary Duff's breast milk, and for some reason people are flipping the **** out. Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. It was in good fun and it made for a funny moment between the two. It is like people don't remember that a woman's breast milk is only milk specifically formulated for humans to drink.

As for the sexual aspect of it? Um, I never did it, but I wouldn't mind doing it if it gets the woman I am with off.
 basilisk123
Msg: 48 (view)

Female Led Relationships
Posted: 2/17/2019 4:11:23 AM
^^^^^ I do not think that is true at all. There are many different types of women. Some want to lead, some want to follow, some want to stand side by side, and others don't want to stand anywhere near anyone else. It is a wide world out there.
 basilisk123
Msg: 1 (view)

How cool is the human body
Posted: 2/17/2019 1:59:23 AM
I was listening to Radiolab (a great investigative podcast) in my truck.

Todays episode was a rerun of one of their gonads episode

It is so interesting, this episode that shows how research in genetics is rewriting our knowledge of what it means to be male and female.

This one episode shows how the line between male and female is thinner than we normally think. My mind was blown!
https://www.wnycstudios.org/shows/radiolab/projects/radiolab-presents-gonads

The episode is "Gonads: X & Y"

I am amazed by the human body and how it is formed. It is so cool!
 basilisk123
Msg: 296 (view)

Posted: 2/17/2019 1:47:09 AM
"Basilisk, I tried to send you a private message but you have restrictions on your mail so it wouldn't go through. Any chance you could change your settings so I can send my note to you?"-flaneur001

Sorry, I think it must be something inherent in their email systems. I have it set to receive any email, so it has to be something with PoF itself.
 basilisk123
Msg: 294 (view)

Posted: 2/16/2019 2:25:52 PM
"Stop with the pretending I'm seeing insult where none is. Do you really think the transexual following me across numerous threads, bringing up a past profile that he knowingly repeatedly reported, was relative to the conversation? He brought that up without saying why my profile changed and then also lying about my photos for one reason: to cause more drama. This isnt a constructive conversation, this is exactly what I said, a psycho transexual, a woman hating mra, and a couple of jealous hags having a verbal abuse session. You can make 5,000 more pages trying to contest that, I'll never relent one single inch."-GodlessGal

1. Who is the transsexual? If you are referring to me, which I assume you are because you tried to paint me as one before in this thread, I only brought up your past deeds to highlight a pattern in your behavior and to call you out on a blatant lie. It isn't my fault you tried to lie and have tantrums.

2. I never followed you across threads, it is more like I ran into you in a couple of threads and decided to respond because our interests matched up (though we are on different sides of the debate)

3. I never reported you, even for your past comments. If I do, this place would get kind of dull. Every wrestling match needs a good heel. Why look at this circus you made all by your lonesome just now. Most trolls don't do this well.

4. It doesn't look like any of these other women are hags, or even jealous. They gave you good advice, and you insult them for it. It looks to me that your character is more fitting for the definition of the word, "hag".
 basilisk123
Msg: 82 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/16/2019 1:37:39 PM
"Transgenders can also be female to male, such as Chaz Bono. I'm curious what you think about their rights?"-whiteroseO

Her and I had this conversation before in another thread named, "Transgendered women appearing in search results" back when she went by MadameB

It was very informative about the contents of her character.

Short answer is that she sees no problem with trans-males because she sees them as women, as hypocritical as that sounds.
 basilisk123
Msg: 286 (view)

Posted: 2/16/2019 2:08:50 AM

edit: nevermind I found that post in another thread.
 basilisk123
Msg: 75 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/16/2019 1:22:53 AM
"Ps. I've stopped reading your dribble. "-browneyesboo

I don't know, these tantrums of hers are kind of entertaining in their own way.

Her core is exposed and everyone gets to see who she is. It isn't pretty, but it is very human.

Edit: after reading her post a little and sifting out the odd bits, I do think I learned more on this topic. It doesn't change my opinion in the least, but more information to process is very much appreciated.
 basilisk123
Msg: 278 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2019 1:56:48 PM
"You label women sexists & bigots for not wanting to get naked with physically Male people. That's the same manipulative crap men always pull: "let me stick the tip in or I'll call you a tease and a ****!" Anyone with a brain can see the game you are trying to run, make a lady skin suit of another woman ed gein. This one wont fall for your gas lighting. "-GodlessGal

huh? what are you smoking? I never said you have to sleep with anyone. Who says stuff like that?

Then you compare me to a serial killer on silence of the lambs, or something.
Even if I wanted to, I don't have to make you look crazy at all, because you are doing a damn good job of it all by yourself.

Now calm down, drink some chamomile tea, or go play with a kitten or something. Come back afterwards and try not to act like you are in junior high, hopped up on pixie sticks.
 basilisk123
Msg: 268 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2019 9:01:07 AM
"Anybody want some?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSb7mlz7Hag"-spectrallight

Lol, I have to admit, this is pretty fun!
 basilisk123
Msg: 70 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:51:07 AM
"Do you actually think we should let trans women (men) compete against women?"

If they are in the same weight class, and have the same athletic skill, I see no problem provided they both are okay with it. It is the same as any other player vs player sport really.
 basilisk123
Msg: 69 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:46:52 AM

Welp, to tell you the truth, I never expected you to listen to logic, reason, or science. We have been going around in circles on this topic for almost a year I think. I could put any fact up here, and you would try to negate it as a "left wing conspiracy".

You are not offending me, you just make me feel sorry for you because of all the hate and fear you have in your heart towards things you don't want to understand.
 basilisk123
Msg: 66 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:26:41 AM
1. Transphobia is a real thing as shown in official government statistics https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

2. You are equating logic and science with hate, when they actually align with what transgenders have been saying about themselves all along.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
(I posted this study for you earlier in another thread I think, but I don't think you read it)

3. You used the word, "Tranny", which has derogatory connotations. It also reveals the lie that is this statement, "Personally i have no problem with trannies, but we shouldnt let trans women into womens sports, bathrooms or shelters and other areas where mental illness wouldnt mix well."

You then insinuate that they are mentally disturbed and shouldn't seek shelters or have protection when they are disproportionately vulnerable to hate crimes, violence, and discrimination.
https://www.hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2017
https://brandongaille.com/15-profound-transgender-hate-crime-statis
https://transequality.org/issues/housing-homelessnesstics/
 basilisk123
Msg: 64 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 7:52:59 AM
^^^^ Somehow your word choice belies your own argument. Interesting.
 basilisk123
Msg: 47 (view)

Wish we could warn each other about bad dates
Posted: 2/15/2019 6:46:58 AM
I think the real issue is that he was doing a line of coke in HER bathroom without offering to share. That is just plain rude and ungrateful!
 basilisk123
Msg: 264 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2019 6:20:28 AM
"Says the transexual who is mad because I told him his skirt wearing doesn't equate to real womanhood, and ever since has stalked many of my posts deliberately to respond negatively. Go put on some more lipstick, buffalo bill." - GodlessGal

Pfffffttt!!! HAHAHHAAHAHA

I am sorry Godless, but that is too funny! If I am trans, I am failing miserably at it. I know I don't got a picture up, but damn that is hilarious!!! Oh my god! ROFL!!!
Just because I stick up for some other groups equal rights does not mean I am one of them. I have family who are trans and I watched their struggles. I support them whole heartedly in their pursuit of equal rights.

Ummm, I wouldn't have to call you out so much if you didn't try to spread bigotry against a group that has no real voice on these forums.

But, I digress, we are going off topic big time.

Pertaining to this topic. I think you got some real solid advice from all the ladies here, and you have the option of following it or throwing it away. It seems you chose the latter, which is your choice, but it also means you are still on the same path attracting the same type of guys.
honestly, despite our disagreements, I do not hate you or wish you ill will. I just called out the bigotry and the sexist behavior in our interactions, though I admit I went too far in saying you liked the attention. I am sorry.
 basilisk123
Msg: 17 (view)

Why do some women do this? Did I do anything wrong?
Posted: 2/14/2019 10:46:17 PM
Well let's skip the whole thing about msg board vs. Chat room. I disagree, but whatever, it is only a minor issue if at all.

I know you are not new here, sorry for being condescending. It is a bad habit of mine to get preachy.
My past posts are on display for everyone to see, as awkward and embarrassing as they are. You are not burning me by pulling them out to use against me. I don't really care about it. I am fully aware of how much of a terrible person I am.

This msging board is old as hell, and has barely anyone on anymore. It takes months for a topic just to get to the bottom of the front page. I think this is the first time I posted in this category, actually. If I did before, it has been a very loooooong time.

I also get what you are saying, about getting back on the horse and all. Going back in there, but that day will come, eventually. I am not going to rush it.

You are also right in that my self esteem is a problem for me. I am in my mid 30s, and don't have anything a woman would reasonably expect a potential partner to have. I am basically an all around loser, and that is not me being depressed. It is the truth. I am trying to change that right now by going to college, but honestly nothing has really changed so far. I don't even know why I am even bothering to do it half the time. I just keep going just to keep going.

I will be in my early to mid 40s when I finish my degree, and I can't impose on my family for that long. It is obvious that they don't want me around, and I doubt I can juggle everything financially for that long. I have been in college for 3-1/2 years so far. I got an associate degree in communication, but an associate degree doesn't mean shit to employers. I have been thinking about just quitting and getting a place of my own so I can rot away in the dark corner somewhere. I don't know what else to do anymore...
/rant.

sorry, it is late and I am moody when I am tired. I got a lot of stuff on my mind, but yeah. Low self esteem is one of my greater problems.
 basilisk123
Msg: 253 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 6:24:02 PM
"So says the man who has been posting here for months about his issues with women, when I have been here for what? Two days?"-GodlessGal a.k.a. MadameBoisseau

MadameBoisseau. You have been lurking here just as long as I have so don't even try to act like you just arrived off a yacht.

You are just as dirty and damaged as everyone else on these forums.
 basilisk123
Msg: 61 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 6:19:23 PM
Godless, can we please stop with the sexism already...
I do concede that these cases happened after you posted the articles.

No, Most things you have said has struck me as transphobic or sexist. On this account and your former one.

I understand you want to protect women, but it isn't right to persecute transsexuals to do it. Transsexuals are not the enemy despite how much you wish them to be. They are just regular people with regular problems. Is there some bad apples in their community? yep, but just as much as any other community.

Is marginalizing them going to solve anything? No it will not. It will just breed animosity and hate, like what you are showing right now.

basilisk123
Msg: 277 (view)

Casual blowjobs
Posted: 2/14/2019 4:58:47 PM
It will probably be all fine and dandy until she finds out about throat clap.

STDs are evolving and spreading in new ways. Be careful of who you let around your junk.
 basilisk123
Msg: 249 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 4:54:50 PM
"I'm no shrinking wallflower and what would be considered to be conventionally attractive. I'm working with the same curves you are only I am smaller everywhere else so I know what it is to receive attention for certain "assets". I agree with the no photo and make your own contact line of thinking because I know that it worked for me and has worked for many others.

That is the thing about advice - it's free and you can take it or leave it."-spot4username

I honestly doubt she will take your sound advice. As someone said earlier, I think she likes the attention it gives her.
 basilisk123
Msg: 59 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 4:47:11 PM
"The UK has men who identify as women raping real women in prison now. Canada has males dressed as women raping real females in domestic violence shelters."-GodlessGal

Please post these cases. I would really like to read them.

"I think those people need to be helped, not have it made worse by telling them to hack themselves up."-GodlessGal

I think the only ones that need "help" are those that try to justify their own transphobia by sticking their nose in other people's personal business.
 basilisk123
Msg: 54 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 12:31:40 PM
Tech30, you are still confusing sex and gender. They are not the same thing.
 basilisk123
Msg: 242 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 11:20:39 AM
"Oh I get just fine that there are many lots out there that will blame their refusal to treat women decently on their clothing choices. It really comes down to what I would rather do: put up with idiots blaming me for their idiocy, or adjust my behavior in order to avoid some of that idiocy. I thought about it the last two days. In the end: I'll just keep telling people off. I'm not going to repress myself to appease some sexist retard. "- GodlessGal

And thus we come full circle. Oh well, it is not like we don't have plenty of other people who go in circles on this forum.

Hooray for damaged people!
 basilisk123
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 9:45:07 AM
Let us say I go back and talk to her again, what exactly will it change? I don't think it would change anything. I know it will be awkward for me if I see her, so I choose to skip that part. If she wants to talk to me again, she has my number.

How is getting to know her an unrealistic expectation? Again, I didn't ask for any of it. I was approached. I thought that the woman who stuck her number in my hand might actually want something to do with me. I just didn't think that the something was to lay her emotional garbage at my feet. my bad.

You do realize this is a message board and not a chat room, right? Plus, this section is a limited reply section. I wanted everyone's input before I replied. To do that a good amount of time is needed because not everyone is on here every day, or even every week.

I did receive the answers I needed though and I have become less depressed about the whole affair.
 basilisk123
Msg: 234 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 9:04:59 AM
"I wasn't aware she wanted to change anything. If she dressed plain and sat in a library she'd still attract pervs."-_Rise_Above_This_

She said she would consider an ugly betty make-over. No matter what, a pretty woman with a nice figure will attract pervs, but if she presents a different aspect of herself, a different type of guy might show up.
 basilisk123
Msg: 232 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2019 8:56:40 AM
"I wear thigh thighs, boots, mini skirts and yoga pants. I'm put off by the idea that I should misrepresent myself so some sex obsessed morons dont treat me subpar."-GodlessGal

So you are saying you have the goods in the front window at every moment of your life, even when you are by yourself in your home?
Everyone is an amalgam of different selves we display. You are not a 2 dimensional person. You are more than just a pretty face on a pair of big boobs in tight clothing. Show that other dimension of yourself and perhaps your fortunes will change.

Or not, and continue to attract the creepy guys going after your goodies. Perhaps that does it for you. I have seen weirder.
 basilisk123
Msg: 227 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2019 11:43:05 PM
"Not judging here but offering an opinion only. The "shallow types looking for a romp" are most surely attracted to the photos of your well endowed bosum, the thigh high lace stockings and the hooker heel type boots while lying on your bed. Remove those photos and I guarantee that you will have fewer offensive messages."-SurelyIamShirley

I think that is what Inicia was suggesting, but went a different route.

Physically she is very beautiful, but physical attributes are not everything in this world. If she wants to get the "men of integrity", she has to change up her bait. She is attracting more hyenas than lions. So perhaps she needs to change her bait of meat, which attracts them both, to that of scent which only attracts lions.

(stupid metaphor, but what do you expect, it is 1:43 am)
 basilisk123
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2019 11:17:19 PM
"I know it sounds cheesy but what do you expect others to do for you?"-aroundthewaygirl

Honestly, I don't expect anything from others anymore. Family leaves, friends leave, women leave. I have almost nothing but what I scrape together for myself, and that isn't much.

" Talk to her a couple more times and see if she talks about exes again. If it happens you can be her friend because friendships can evolve into relationships. Ever try to change the topic?"-_Rise_Above_This_

Not possible to talk to her anymore. She obviously was reciprocating the feelings of a married man, so I do not want to get involved with that kind of person. I never really tried changing the topic after she started talking about her past relationships. It kind of killed the mood.

"You're to easily offended. She didn't shit on you. Again she was looking to talk with you and you were immediately thinking future relationship."-_Rise_Above_This_

Perhaps you have a point. It is just from the way she was talking I remembered a previous woman I liked a lot who did the same. I was stupid to go down that road once, so I refuse to go down it again.

"The answer to your question, available with-in the above.
If you don't want trouble, don't invite trouble. "- Ladyinred0407

amen to that, but I didn't invite this, it sort of just showed up. She approached me, not the other way around. But I have to admit that I have a weakness for assertive/aggressive women.

"I would not deliberately avoid the convenience store or her. Be pleasant that is all."-Inicia

I can't do that because it is too awkward! I don't think I could look her in the face without getting immediately depressed and wanting to crawl under a rock and eat a bag of potato chips. It sucks too, because where am I going to get a large piping hot cup of coffee at 9PM!?

"Don't follow her lead because women will lead you right into the friend zone where they will talk to you about all the men they want to have sex with , men who dont let her vent to them about her problems."- Tech30

that statement sounds misogynistic. I don't mind her venting her troubles, because I like talking too. I just want her to have a conversation with me, and not the ghosts of her past relationships.

"Do you ever initiate conversation with happy women? "-SurelyIamShirley

Of course I do, it just seems I don't attract them for some reason.
 basilisk123
Msg: 224 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2019 12:37:11 PM
^^^^ You are right, it is a good suggestion. Good luck with that. I hope it works out for you.
 basilisk123
Msg: 50 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/13/2019 12:35:09 PM
(sips coffee)

I rest my case...
 basilisk123
Msg: 47 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/13/2019 12:38:25 AM
^^^^^ So you are saying bigotry is not limited to conservatives or liberals? well duh! Bigots come in all shapes, sizes, and creeds. The worst type is the intelligent/charismatic bigot that fits his/her bigotry in pseudo-logical explanations.

It is strange that you talk about these political party views. Here are some platforms

http://www.cpusa.org/faq/what-is-the-communist-partys-stance-on-lgbtq-equality/

https://www.gp.org/social_justice_2016

https://www.socialistpartyusa.net/platform

basilisk123
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/27/2019 2:10:10 PM
Backstory: I have no luck with women. None at all. I gave up on ever having a relationship or even a fling years ago. When I am working a long shift, I usually stop by a local gas station to get a coffee. At this particular gas station, there is this cute chubby woman who is my type and we sort of hit it off. I don't think much of it, after all, even though she is cute, I am still me. This goes on for a couple months.

A week or two ago, she looks sad and I ask her what is wrong. I ask, "are you doing ok?" She says she broke up with her boyfriend. I say that I am sorry to hear that. She is a nice girl after all, and I don't think she deserved being treated badly, no one does.

A few days later, I am getting my regular coffee and she says that I should call her. I say that I don't have her number (I am an idiot). To which she said, "You never asked for it." In my head, I am panicking. This sounds like a come on. I freeze. She writes down her number and gives it to me.

I am ecstatic that something like this is happening. After all, she is really cute and totally my type (physically).

I give her a call later on that night, thinking well I will take this slow.
She picks up and almost immediately says that she is not wanting a serious relationship right now because she just got out of one, to which I respond that I understand.
She asks why I don't have a girlfriend, and I immediately freeze (she noticed) because the real answer is very complicated. I say that the short answer is that I never really connected to anyone before, which is true. I liked people that didn't like me back.

She then says that she only wants to be friends and proceeds to tell me about all her past boyfriends and how they mistreated her.

I zone out...

The next day, like an idiot (I really am obviously) I call her again, thinking that maybe she was just drunk or just had to get it out of her system.

Nope, she proceeds to tell me about how much she still loves another ex boyfriend who happens to be married with a kid, and how he is texting her saying he wants to be with her. She is obviously responsive to him.
I sigh and just sort of auto-pilot the conversation to a close.

I feel disgusted now, not only with her, but with myself. I should have seen the HUGE red flag that was there, but being desperate, I proceeded to try again. Which just got me shitted on AGAIN.

I am tired. The whole ordeal just makes me tired.

So my question is, besides the 2nd call, what did I do wrong? Why do I keep attracting women that shit on me.
 basilisk123
Msg: 23 (view)

Explaining High Sex Drive?
Posted: 1/27/2019 1:19:32 PM
I don't know what it is. My libido increased as I got older. Now in my mid 30s I have a much higher sex drive than I did in my 20s. It is annoying considering I have no hope of ever being with anyone again. Seriously, what is the use of a sex drive if you can't use it? It is like nature is flipping me off every day.
 basilisk123
Msg: 6 (view)

What did he mean I didn't think you toward that direction
Posted: 1/4/2019 4:34:47 AM
He is not into you like that. It is pretty simple.
 basilisk123
Msg: 45 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 12/5/2018 2:37:16 AM
You might want to look up microchimerism. Apparently Women can have DNA from their babies or their sexual partners become part of their body. So technically, women can have XX and XY chromosomes. Pretty cool stuff. I get what you are saying though, lol.
 basilisk123
Msg: 88 (view)

Transgendered Woman Appearing in Search Results
Posted: 12/5/2018 2:30:00 AM
Who is trying to guilt you? As far as I can tell, most if not all transsexual profiles on this site clearly state what they are, because they are in a lot more danger from dating than you or I am. They are careful, precisely because homophobia is rampant in today's culture. Should they have their own section? Maybe, but this website is pretty ancient, so I don't think that is going to happen. If it isn't going to happen. then people will just have to live with the fact that they are mixed into the male/female profiles.
 basilisk123
Msg: 86 (view)

Transgendered Woman Appearing in Search Results
Posted: 12/3/2018 1:54:50 PM
^^^^^^ This sooo much!!!! Honestly, it isn't that big of a deal if you click on a trans profile. It is not contagious. You won't all of a sudden feel like transitioning just because you saw a picture of one on your computer screen.
 basilisk123
Msg: 362 (view)

Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 10/1/2018 1:49:13 AM
This thread really does unleash the crazy, doesn't it?
 basilisk123
Msg: 12 (view)

What is holding you back
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:52:32 AM
what is holding me back?

The fact that I am me. That is what is holding me back. It is kind of hard to get in a relationship when the very core of your personality is warped and broken.
 basilisk123
Msg: 30 (view)

Sex and Love
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:06:40 AM
OP is probably long gone, but I will bite.

I really hope OP realized what was going on and ran as far away from this lady as his legs could take him.

Show ALL Forums