Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Met, hit it off, she crushed me....
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 8 (view)

Met, hit it off, she crushed me....
Posted: 9/7/2008 1:37:24 PM
sounds to me that she was playing games with you...she should of told you up front how she felt about divorce instead of playing a games with you......women make me sick most are like this I have very few women friends because I will not be around users .......be glad it happened as soon as it did or it would of hurt worse
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 26 (view)

Oh now, she looses the weight
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:20:54 AM
yep thats how it goes.....Ive seen where women do this on purpose to the men once its over to get back at them like hahaha you lost me now suffer for it kind of thing...maybe you did help her in the long run maybe she just decided to do it for herself in time just know you helped her..maybe you told her too many times and lowered her self esteme to the point she didnt care anymore....lesson learned now right? but who knows maybe if she stayed with you maybe she would of stayed over weight. My sister was in a very long relationship like that he use to tell her to lose weight go to the gym name it she realised it was the right thing to do........but what happened is he made her feel worse and ugly because he didnt let up always making her weight and issue...will she lost it all did the guy thing and even ran the L.A. marathan guess what he left her anyway.....
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 68 (view)

Does it matter I had cancer in the past?
Posted: 7/27/2008 10:53:12 AM
Thats a tricky question! I think the reason the man stopped writing is he might of become afraid in ways. I look at it this way if I was talking with a man that had cancer then it was gone I would want to know about this before I got seriously involved because that way if anything happens it wont come as a shock to go through things with this person...use your best judgement do what you feel is right for yourself.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 21 (view)

I cant seem to let go of my cheating wife..Y??
Posted: 7/20/2008 10:46:20 AM
Let her go for your own peace of mind...all you are doing is hurting yourself over and over letting this continue. It seems your hoping things will go back to being the same how it was before this ever happened. If you love her so much set her free this is all you can do as of this point or keep tortueing yourself. She is not giving you her all, she has changed you can see this. The hardest thing in the world is to let someone go when your heart tells you, you cant...you can do it dont fear being alone without her you will find happiness within and come out of it a stronger man. I couldnt do it the thought of someone coming back to me after they been with someone else over and over no way...she is playing you for a fool you know that , let her go. I dont think it has anything to do with age.........
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 12 (view)

How do you not hate the one who broke your heart??
Posted: 7/9/2008 9:46:14 PM
When you dont see these kind of things coming it can really hurt I can imagine your pain...I look at things like this. I know you feel empty right now and hurt all at once....its not you its him he changed...Try and look at things in the positive...Just be grateful for the time you had together...Things will get better time is always the healer its good your staying busy Im sorry this happened to you
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 95 (view)

Why Do Men Say I Love You & then dump you later?
Posted: 6/29/2008 4:53:57 PM
ask yourself that question....think back Im sure you did that to someone karma sucks for you
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 673 (view)

He Says Lose 30 lbs and He Will Give you an Engagement Ring.....Would Ya????
Posted: 6/24/2008 5:45:28 PM
No she shouldnt whats he going to do if she becomes ill and gaines more weight or gained back the weight, if she lost it.....give her a divorce papers.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 199 (view)

I was told I am a bad mother because I smoke marijuana.
Posted: 6/18/2008 7:13:11 PM
( Anjin74 ) thats because thats just how selfish most women are... It makes know sense how she can drink being pragent and drink while she is breast feeding but your not allowed to toot, why is that because alcohol is legal and the other is not perfect example of how controlling selfish women are...its ok for them to do things but not for men to be able to do things ....its good she is your ex that you dont have to put up with her bull anymore. She is weak to do that to you as far as im concerned......alcohol kills, toot does not..whats wrong with the picture their...only reason why alcohol is legal is because are suckie goverment can get there part.......
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 27 (view)

My experience with a mentally ill woman.
Posted: 6/15/2008 3:14:56 PM
ignore the mean people with insults ect...you have not done anything wrong, people are not listening to your words, Your human its ok to express your pain, other humans should care this is another perfect example of the human race being hateful is all their ignorance, ignore other who are cruel
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 26 (view)

My experience with a mentally ill woman.
Posted: 6/15/2008 3:05:49 PM
This is a sad story kinda of heartbreaking in many ways..Love is such a special thing, to feel real true love is a gift. You might not never know what the outcome might of been if you went with her, ( but maybe its not meant for you to know )
Most all things happen for a reason in which we all try to search in our minds for that reason from time to time to end up not knowing or makng any real sense of it all. Sometimes we all try to find the reason so we can find ourselves inner peace of mind. I think if you didnt go through what you did you wouldnt know what you have learned today. They say true love comes aroundonce in a lifetime...not true many have found true love again to the point its way better then their first love so never give up hope..reason why its better second or third time is because usually a person has learned by their first/second mistakes. I hope this makes sense...and by the way everyone man or women has some form of mental illness in all of us its human nature ( the human mind is not perfect )
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 202 (view)

Are there any men looking for true love for a lifetime?
Posted: 6/9/2008 9:49:00 AM
I agree with ... ( LordofArachnids ) answer..but you never know what things might turn into in time....I really dont expect things from this site but as I mentioned you never know...know matter what you end up with a few friends then thats cool.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 49 (view)

Guys asking to meet with you immediately
Posted: 5/31/2008 9:39:45 PM
yes happens to me all the time...anyone worth meeting will take the time to get to know you step by step no reason to rush. The world is not going to end tomarrow and who knows he could be the next serial killer anyway you gotta be careful. Ive known people in the past who met right away believe me they have horror stories to tell, be safe and be careful
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 36 (view)

What is it about disability?
Posted: 5/30/2008 7:58:44 PM
Thats because some people use whats between their legs for brains ( add it up and you get like minded idiots )
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 14 (view)

What causes most arguments in a relationship?
Posted: 5/30/2008 4:33:40 PM
I dont raise my voice, I dont yell, and most of all I dont argue....
To me arguing is a waste of energy and a waste of time
I think what causes people to argue is ......misunderstanding
When your in a relationship whats most important is knowing how to
communicate with your partner. When you communicate with your partner/lover/best friend when you talk dont accuse ! ask and listen with and open mind with understanding and patience....if you see its leading into and argument walk away dont fall into that trip. When you plant a tree, the tree needs water for the tree to grow, same thing in any relationship, if you dont nuture it in time slowly what you had before goes away...maybe start out with saying honey you know I love you but their is a question I want to ask you without you feeling upset.. Sometimes the way you approach somethings this could lead into and arguement
without proper communications skills........good luck
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 12 (view)

So you met on the internet and you hit it off, what do you tell people about where you met?
Posted: 5/30/2008 1:26:00 PM
Tell the truth there is nothing to be ashamed of !
There is know reason to hide the truth !
There are so many honest, loving, sweet, caring, wonderful,
thoughtful men, Ive talked to through the internet, that its rare to meet
someone like this in other places. Usually once you meet it all
works out by the time you learn everything about each other.
I have friends and family members who have meet people off the internet
which lead to serious relationships, even marriage,
Saying you met someone from the internet is a gift because
the internet is a special place for people to share special things
about one another, good and bad times ect...Time is the past
its the way it is now a days. The ones that dont except it are the ones
who lose out. Some people join dating sites then dont even want to take
the time to know the person, they are the sad lonely ones.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 111 (view)

Why Do People Cheat ?
Posted: 5/28/2008 11:52:35 AM
I rather be told the truth, I dont like fake/dishonest people
Their is no good reason to cheat on anyone,
its an selfish act, usually lust. If the person who cheats is
not happy with the person they are with that person should
tell the person. Then try and work it out or go seperate ways first...
A cheater has No morals and No values many losers around.
I only have 1 thing to say to cheaters and it up with the middle
finger to them...sorry you had to go through all you have, life is not fair.
Dont lose hope many women know how to treat a man right still
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 67 (view)

does this happen to others out there ?
Posted: 5/26/2008 11:09:59 AM
Sounds to me that you got used, Ive heard many men say on here how women do this to them. I would say 75% of the women on here are like that, from what Ive heard. I hope you wore protection because you could have gotten a disease to say the lease. Their use to be a thing called ( free love ) will guess what its not free anymore, it comes with risk thats the price you pay...If a women does not take the time to get to know you online its a chance you take. 2 hrs online is nothing. 5 in a half hrs on the phone thats alot of taking but add it up....

you got 7in a half hrs you took to know this person live talk...It sounds to me that she used you for everything.....next time be more careful take the time it takes to get to know someone instead of jumping into it with both eyes closed....Remember one thing.....1 step at a time its takes time to learn about the person who they are. I take it slow because that way I learn more about the person and he learns more about me before we meet and so far its never done me wrong......I know its hard to figure out how a person could do that...but the world is full of people like that
they dont have no morals and no standards all their gain. Im sorry this happened to you.....Life can be unfair sounds to me that you were hoping for more. Im not saying hang out online for months nothing like that, just take the time so its not just lust in the end......I will leave it at that.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 117 (view)

Abusive men, why do we forgive and go back? Please help.
Posted: 5/15/2008 1:09:57 PM
abuse is abuse in its form ...( I wouldnt put up with it ) I wouldnt go back to someone who treated me like that...Im a lover not a fighted.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 10 (view)

From overwhelmed to nothing
Posted: 5/12/2008 2:51:29 PM
Lesson learned for you hey...Im sure the attention was fun but thats what happens...you now might of missed out on finding someone special by talking to so many women at once. Its not easy keeping up, it makes it so you cant focus on who is right for you at a certain point. I can only imagine you trying to answer all those messages yeppie it must of been fun... Thats why limit it down to a few in the beginning than less then that at first..Then let the list drop until you realise who is the one you really want..focus your time on that one person so it does not take away your chance of finding someone who is really the one you want. Because now you might of missed out, its sad but it happens. Thats why I dont do that I learned that lesson long ago...I have friends but now I have only 1 person I really want in time I will know if he really wants me too because my focus is all on him...he knows who he is. Now if your just board their are other sites for that Im sure. Dont do to others what you dont want to happen to you. Thats a big internet lesson karma sucks dont it.....will good luck I hope this helped in someway
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 15 (view)

???How Do We Know???
Posted: 5/9/2008 7:44:18 PM
thats a tricky one .......you really dont know. But you can usually tell by their lack of interest...if they fall out of the pattern you and him/her have created that means he lost interest.Unless he/her tells you different. If he is real he wont let you go away if he does not care you will feel it listen to your gutt, its usually right.. If all of a sudden he shows less and less interest he more then likely is busy with others besides his normal everyday life, work ect. If he/she has multiple accounts
maybe its not what you think it is, it could be he/she didnt like the one or ones they did before and want love so bad this is how they work the system...for me I only want 1 take me as I am or dont take me at all is how it works for me
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 31 (view)

Do women even like men?
Posted: 4/27/2008 9:32:15 AM
I dont agree with you if I want someone I will pursue him and if he feels the same way that I feel I continue to be with him as he wants to be with me. Your example of a Pigeon is true but we are not all flocks of birds. I dont agree with you that women just need to be pretty for a man to want her in his life... Men are not only looking for a pretty face, they do want someone who has a brain, a good personality, fun, compassion and understanding and is good in bed, they
want love and to be held too... to say a few Im not a man but I have a good idea what a man wants...sounds like you just been meeting or dating the wrong kind of women....good luck
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 49 (view)

Why Do People Cheat ?
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:00:55 PM
there is NO good reason to cheat on anyone ....Ive never cheated on anyone I cant see how people can do that.....Ive heard of stories and most stories end up with the blame game, or if you would of this or that. I think if someone feels they want to cheat its only fair to break off with the other person and let them know why with honesty then to go behind someone back and do the act. To me its all stupid why be in a relationship if you cant be faithfull....
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 2 (view)

Don't Know What You Got....Till It's Gone
Posted: 10/17/2007 10:56:57 PM
I go by certain morals I make sure to treat someone who I am with or anyone else in my life a way that I make sure I wont regret things later on. I make sure I dont have to live with guilt...Just next time make sure not to make the same mistakes we all have to learn hard lessons in life to know what we know now is how I look at it...your only human and if you new what you new now Im sure you wouldnt of make those mistakes you feel bad for now
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 4 (view)

girlfriend hacks into boyfriends email account
Posted: 10/13/2007 7:28:30 PM
if you cant trust the person why be with them is what I think......I wouldnt put up with it.
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 35 (view)

Finding Out Your Wonderful BF has a Record and a Dark Side
Posted: 10/7/2007 12:33:44 PM
It sounds to me that with all that was happening in his life that he couldnt take anything else
to happen that he was flying off the handle taking it out on other people in which we all know we just dont do....sounds like slowly things were adding up to this bewhavior that he has had a flying ass temper that he hid from you on purpose its not like he wanted to tell you about all the skeltons in his closet you would of ran like a bat out of hell away from him right away....
Maybe his ex was glad your with him that way he couldnt harrass her anymore. One time I was talking to someone on line who was a victum of his ex girlfriend according to him, I talked to him with caution then I seen one sign and said good bye....i never met him
in person.....funny thing was 2 years later his ex seen me on another site remembered my face got ahold of me turns out this guy was a beater he beat the bloody pulp out of her many times so he lied to me all along and I had the feeling it was only one sided on his part to begin with.....I didnt want no part of that drama. This guy you been seeing seems to know his game well he seems to have plenty of practice at it...its high risk and a chance you would be taking to go back with him call his close friends call his ex wife call his ex girlfriends ask his family are they convinced he is changed if so why? Alot of men say you will regret leaving them or other things when they know they messed up.....thats called a curse ignore it he is trying to get to you.....let him go know matter how much it hurts now you will feel better about this it just takes time to heal let yourself heal.....dont give in. Listen to your head not your heart. You just might he his next victum...look at it this way how many years has he been abusive he wont change over night with flowers, sorry, i love you, forgive me save yourself

Angel_wings1958@yahoo.com if you need to talk
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 944 (view)

Why do stunning women go for geeks
Posted: 10/7/2007 10:25:55 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....whats inside is what matter most unless this person looks like his face has been put through the meat grinder hahaha
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 225 (view)

What do you think of a peron committing suicide over a broken heart??
Posted: 10/7/2007 10:05:49 AM
I think if someone does kill himself of a broken heart, he/she is beyong hurting that the pain is unbarable to that person that the person see's know other way out of this pain that is unbarable to this person. This person needs love and cant take the pain in total despare and Im sure at one point in all our lives we all have thought of doing this once but didnt. Its normal to have thought of this once in your life time. That feeling is a very lonely feeling if a person wants to die from the deep pain he/she feels this person needs to know the pain will go away in time suicide it not the way to go others suffer in the same pain your in that made that person want to take his/her life suscide is selfish and not fair to others. Dont think know one cares they do stop pushing people away let someone in their is hope dont be afraid Ive been through that too my husband took his life 20 years ago
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 68 (view)

Why do people put so little on their profiles?
Posted: 10/7/2007 9:54:51 AM
Ive put profiles up on other sites that are long and detailed thinking it will save alot of time with the other person having to ask me all those questions. As for myself I want to make sure the person who is interested in the visual part if whats inside and who I am thats who the other person really wants...so I use to make long profiles ( results ) next step yahoo messanger, camera to make sure the person is who they say they are visa versa, emails exchanged alot of fun then if the person is right visa versa and he feels the same ways, then phone numbers exhanged its a process with me I take my time in getting to know
the person because if its going to work the time and efforts put into getting to know the person this way was pretty quick. If I was to except a phone number so fast most the time people are not real on the phone or dont say what they really want to being phone shy on both parts kinda reminds you of being in high school.....but by the time talked online and some emails your past that part so it makes it easier to feel comfortable this the other person
online you can learn more about the other person in messanger then on the phone and it saves many hours of phone conversations Ive learned so I do the SHORT profile thing to let the person of interest know enough to know if he is interested in what makes me be me, I dont chase men i feel if someone wants me for me they will catch me find me if its his heart that wants me....Ive cut my profile down to nothing so the person can learn just how much of a good, caring, happy, loving women I am online if he is really interested he will take the time to get to know me if not I wish him luck
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 205 (view)

first date from hell
Posted: 10/5/2007 8:26:07 PM
yeah I had someone move to my town when i said all i wanted to do was be friends and thats all it was to be from day 1 ....finally the phone call, stalking, stopped and he moved away thats why im more careful who to give my phone number too....that stopped a year ago he never was a threat but made me uncomfortable. Every show i went to I never new if he would show up...talk about obsessed holly crap
 Angel_wings1958
Msg: 48 (view)

Is romantic love just a fantasy?
Posted: 10/5/2007 8:21:06 PM
you might be surprised he might be waiting for you to show the first sign dont wait to long break the pattern now add more exsightment to the relationship thats what I would do

Show ALL Forums