Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: A Sexy Look For A Guy
 BIG BLACK
Msg: 100 (view)

A Sexy Look For A Guy
Posted: 4/8/2007 12:05:41 AM
LOOK DUDE YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY THE WORD I MEAN WHAT IS A WIGGER I KNOW WHAT YOU TRYIN TO SAY THATS NOT COOL TAKE IT FROM ME BE RESPECTFUL AN ERASE THAT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY
 BIG BLACK
Msg: 200 (view)

What do you think of a peron committing suicide over a broken heart??
Posted: 4/7/2007 3:21:31 PM
WELL MY BESTFRIEND COMMITED SUICIDE TWO YEARS AGO AND HIS WIFE WAS SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN IN THERE HOUSE WHILE HE WAS OUTSIDE THEY HAD THERE PROBLEMS THEY WOULD FIGHT THEN THEY WOULD BE BACK TOGETHER THEY MET YOUNG SHE WAS OLDER THEY HAD TWO KIDS HE HAD ANOTHER SON OUTSIDE THE RELATIONSHIP SHE CHEATED TO EVERYONE WAS TELLIN HIM TO LEAVE HER BUT HE COULNT BECAUSE SHE WOULD TAKE THE KIDS AWAY HE SAID HE WOULD KILL HIS SELF BEFORE AND WAS HOSPITALIZED HIS DAD WAS ON DRUGS MOM TO HE HAD SISTERS THAT WERE COOL HE DRANK ALOT HE LOST HIS JOB AND CAR AND HIS WIFE HE HUNG HISELF IN A VACANT APARTMENT NEXT DOOR TO HIS HOUSE HIS BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 13 30 YEARS OLD I MISS MY BROTHER (RIP) BIG DLO DONELLE T RUSTON SR
 BIG BLACK
Msg: 72 (view)

Should women show cleavage on first date
Posted: 3/25/2007 12:40:50 PM
TO ME IF A WOMEN IS SHOWIN CLEAVAGE ON THE FIRST DATE SHE WANTS ATENTION AND MAYBE SHE IS INSECURE ABOUT HERSELF AND THE REST OF HER BODY SO SHE HAS TO DO IT TO MAKE HER SELF FEEL GOOD NOTHIN WRONG WITH THAT I GUESS JUST REALISE WHAT MESSAGES YOUR SENDIN I DONT THINK A WOMEN SHOULD BE SHOWIN OFF IF SHE IS MARRIED OR HAS A BOYFREIND CAUSE YOUR BEGGIN FOR ATENTION
 frenchon
Msg: 33 (view)

Breaking up with a Fcuk Buddy while still single
Posted: 3/20/2007 3:29:25 PM
A WOMEN CAN GET IT ANYTIME ANYPLACE SHE WANTS MEN HAVE TO PET THE DOG PLAY HOUSE PAINT THE FENCE WASH THE CAR LISTEN TO YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WONDER IF ITS WORTH IT GET YOU DRUNK TAKE YOU OUT PLAY GAMES ACT LIKE YOUR AN ANGEL LIVE UP TO AN IMAGE THEN YOU HAVE THESE WOMEN WHO ARE PICKEY AN WANT THIS TYPE A GUY OR THIS THAT AN THE THIRD JUST ACT LIKE YOUR NOT GONNA GIVE IT UP AND FEED OUR EGO THEN AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS LET US HAVE IT I HAD A FCUK BUDDY BUT I KNEW I DIDNT WANT TO BE WITH HER AND I KNEW THAT EVENTUALY WOULD GET PREGNANT THEN ID BE ****ED SO I HAD TO LET HER GO I FEEL AS THOUGH A WOMEN SHOULD HAVE FUN BUT IF THEY FIND A GOOD MAN THEY SHOULD BE WITH HIM AN NOT BE ALL SLUTY JUMPIN FROM GUY TO GUY CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO
 frenchon
Msg: 24 (view)

How do you know when your Over your ex?...............
Posted: 3/8/2007 6:33:04 AM
YOU JUS GOTTA TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY ONE DAY IT WONT HURT AND IM GONNA MOVE ON AND BE STRONG IM A STRONG PERSON BECAUSE I SURVIVED TIME IS THE ONLY THING THAT HEALS WOUNDS AND IN TIME GOD WILL COMFORT YOU JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GONE HE SHOWS HIS FACE AND SAYS IVE BEEN HEAR THE HOLE TIME (LET ME SHOW YOU WHY)LOVE GOD FIRST GOOD THING ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN KEEP THE FAITH 608- 201 1425

Show ALL Forums