Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Who do you think is enjoying sex more straight or gays?
 summer_man
Msg: 4 (view)

Who do you think is enjoying sex more straight or gays?
Posted: 1/28/2013 10:05:29 PM
I think he's getting at that it seems guys have to work so hard to get a girl to have sex with them and there is a built up of sexual frustration for straight guys who have to deal with so many obstacles.

Whereas gay guys know that we're guys and know that sometimes all that we want is one thing and its just easy to find NSA rendevouz between guys.
 summer_man
Msg: 2 (view)

Who do you think is enjoying sex more straight or gays?
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:51:05 PM
Obviously gay guys are enjoying more sex, but who's enjoying sex more? I bet it's pretty equal.
 summer_man
Msg: 27 (view)

RESPONSES
Posted: 1/22/2013 5:44:43 PM
At this point OP is just looking for anything to confirm a belief that just isn't real and that's why it's easy to cling onto those that give you a false hope. Drop it, move on otherwise it'll make you look bad in the long run.
 summer_man
Msg: 207 (view)

How many women suck their own nipples?
Posted: 1/22/2013 5:38:08 PM
I wish I could suck on my own nipples, amazing feeling from all those nerve endings so I can see why girls do it too other than looking freaking hot and unbelievable, especially when I'm mowing the lawn.
 summer_man
Msg: 69 (view)

Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...
Posted: 1/22/2013 5:33:46 PM
You just like their white halves! Haha, j/k.

Seriously though if a guy is interested he'll message you, me I like mixing it up with the different colors of the rainbow because I can get any of them. I feel bad for my Asian friends (East, West, South, whatever) because they aren't as highly prized as me, but you can't fault me for that. Can't help it girls like "tall" guys.
 summer_man
Msg: 7 (view)

Have you become so Jaded that you think you will never marry?
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:35:24 AM
Keep it in the back of your mind, but don't give yourself some kind of set deadline to find someone you want to be with in terms of husband and wife or however you define marriage.

Isn't about finding someone you get along with and share much of the same expectations, and then at some point where you want to symbolize your feelings and everything you two have, then get married. That timeline in itself won't be defined by any numbers thrown out by articles or surveys. It'll happen after you put some work into it and at the right time for the both of you.

Show ALL Forums