Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do you think they mean...
 BlueDogMa
Msg: 2 (view)

What do you think they mean...
Posted: 2/21/2012 2:02:09 PM
Sounds pretty straighforward. However, I doubt she means, "I'll do any fetish, feel free to burn and cut me, too!" It's pretty safe to assume that she means, "Put me into any position and manhandle me." If you're hoping that she's into more, such as spanking or anal sex, go the safe route and warn her beforehand by asking, "Do you like that?" (Feel free to use your sexy voice) Spank a bit, ask if she likes it, play with the anus a bit, ask...use that formula to explore whatever you like.

Safety note: DO NOT put a gag in her mouth or otherwise use heavy bondage without prior discussion and safewords/safe signals.
 BlueDogMa
Msg: 84 (view)

Orgasm frustration
Posted: 2/3/2012 1:26:15 PM
Handcuff him (or make him sit/stay) across the room and get yourself excited through foreplay. Tell him he can't have sex with you 'til you're ready. Eg: your body is ready. Tell him that female excitement it's the equivalend of a male hard-on. He can't have sex without one, si? Watching you get excited will turn him on; he wants that in a lover. If he comes to bed without being commanded, get up and make yourself a sandwich. Try again once. Leave for the day if he doesn't play by the rules. Or, buy him the book, "The Clitoral Truth" so he can read about how women's sexual organs work.

Show ALL Forums