Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What changed after 30?
 Skayden
Msg: 49 (view)

What changed after 30?
Posted: 7/26/2008 7:41:32 AM
I changed. I stopped trying to jam myself into bad relationships trying to be the person the woman I was dating wanted me to be rather than the person that I am. But first off I had to figure out who that was, and very few people in their 20's have had enough time to figure that out.
 Skayden
Msg: 8 (view)

Am I the only one?
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:36:35 PM
I once heard a rule of thumb that said for every 2 years you were together, expect it to take a year to truly get over them. I don't think you can really generalize that much, but it does apply in one way: If you were with her for years and years, don't beat yourself up too much about still thinking about her, it'll pass. On the other hand, if you dated for two weeks then... yeah... you've got problems and need to seek help from someone more qualified than your pastor.
 Skayden
Msg: 285 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:14:10 PM
'lo all. My name's Dan. I'm happily single, but always looking to add good stuff and good people to my life. The profile pretty much says it all.

Looking forward to meeting all of you, virtually or for real.

Show ALL Forums