Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Erectile Dysfunction
 billdawg777
Msg: 536 (view)

Erectile Dysfunction
Posted: 3/24/2012 8:28:56 AM
Sometimes this disfunction,if you would is not physical at all, but mental,,,an emotional hang up,,such as an overwhelming inferiority complex,,or guilt,,i know some guys have physical problems,,but what ive seen its usually mental or emotional
 billdawg777
Msg: 253 (view)

Christian girl refuses to marry her Athiest b/f unless he converts to Christianity.
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:49:44 PM
i am a christian of 26 years and i would never have dated him if he was not a believer and she should not have either,,,it is forbidden in the bible for believers to marry unbeliever`s. It will not work,,and also pre-martial relations,,,is a no no too,,if you sleep with someone before you marry them do you love the person or the sex????da da,,thats why God has it set up that way or at least one of the reasons,,,Im also a christian councellor,,,so that pretty well sums it up....,,She is surelly at fault here,,and im not picking on her,,,but she should know ,,it is sin,,and God will not bless his children living in habitual sin...meaning for one ,,,if she is having itimate relations with this person

Show ALL Forums