Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Am I just a booty call?????
 knees999
Msg: 86 (view)

Am I just a booty call?????
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:56:02 PM
Well said, Steve.

Once guys set a pattern, they are not lilely to change. Cut him off and see what happens. That will tell you for sure especially as often as you were seeing him.
 knees999
Msg: 359 (view)

Do men feel anything when they have sex or are they emotionless?
Posted: 3/20/2009 9:38:24 AM
The things is sometimes women think the man's feeling will change and go along with the FWB thing and they don't so don't fool yourself.
 knees999
Msg: 358 (view)

Do men feel anything when they have sex or are they emotionless?
Posted: 3/20/2009 9:37:23 AM
Yes, I believe that is what men so lovingly like to call "friends with benefits" which covers all their physcial needs and disregards a woman's emotional needs if there are any. Don't stick around because women usually change often, men are happy usually the way they are and do NOT change. A lot of women think they can change a man. Ladies, if he is not the way you want him when you find him, either take him the way he is or MOVE ON!
 knees999
Msg: 129 (view)

Is divorce like mourning a death?
Posted: 3/20/2009 9:33:22 AM
and that is why I did not jump into anything as soon as I was divorced, so I could take time to get back to being who "I" am and figure out what I want...good comment, Steve!
 knees999
Msg: 533 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 10/3/2008 9:20:42 AM
Because some men are dogs, and have 2 heads, one that has a brain and one that overpowers the brain. FWB doesn't lead anywhere and is usually serving a purpose but then when the right one comes along, you will not be part of the scene once they become intimate with that "right one" until when and if that doesn't work out and then they will be back. Unless you are perfectly happy with that arrangement, don't do it in hopes they will eventually change their minds and fall for you. It does NOT work that way. Respect yourself more than that.
 knees999
Msg: 13 (view)

Atlanta Area - Friday night Rocky Horror Picture Show - 18 Jan. 2008 - Doors open 11:30 PM
Posted: 1/4/2008 9:54:39 AM
Can you become a virgin again if you haven't be to it since 1975???
 knees999
Msg: 102 (view)

women on this site are kidding themselves
Posted: 7/22/2007 2:38:09 PM
I have met several men from this site. What I am finding with the exception of a couple, they want to get too serious too fast. It scares the H E L L out of me and I go the other way. I wonder how success stories there are about people that met on this site, married or became a couple in less than 3 months. Maybe it is because we are dealing with different age ranges. At my age, I guess it is late in life and your last hurrah in their eyes.

Denise
 knees999
Msg: 48 (view)

Why do I push all men away???
Posted: 6/25/2007 8:17:59 PM
I am the same way. It is mostly the men that have Long Term on their site. It scares the hell out of me. I feel like how can you "look" for long term. What happened to being freinds first and seeing what can build? It feels like I am smothering from too much too fast. It is overwhelming feeling and I changed my part about what I am looking for from "dating" to "friends" and now when someone with "long term" contacts me, I ask them if they have noticed that mine says friends because I don't want to lead them on. I don't feel so alone now that I see someone else has the same problem. I have finally met someone who is being just that, a friend with no pressure. It is great and I really enjoy hanging out with. In fact, I have a couple male friends like that now that I met through sites. One of the guys is someone I use as a sounding board and he does the same with me about others we are interested in. We have actually been hanging out since November..longer than I have know anyone on these sites. The key is we are friends, not dating, not handholding, kissing nothing but friends. I guess a lot of the time it is hard for a man and a woman to be friends when you meet on a "singles" site. Good luck, crc555.

Knees999

Show ALL Forums