Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Today Was Our 6 Month Anniversary
 westonp688
Msg: 54 (view)

Today Was Our 6 Month Anniversary
Posted: 9/19/2013 7:02:59 AM
Congratulations to both of you, really enjoyed reading through the thread and seeing how happy you are together!

Also met my match here on POF, almost 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier - we now live together with her 3 kids, and my 3 kids are with us half the time, so it's a big busy Brady Bunch household lol... But we wouldn't have it any other way :)

She even bought us a big fancy hot tub with the money she made selling her house when we moved in together, which was one of the things she's always wanted and had mentioned so on her profile... Other "dreams" she wanted to come true someday - a house in the country (done!), a dog (done!) and a trampoline (next summer lol)... Dreams really can come true with patience and perseverence!

It's been so wonderful being her partner and we make a great team, I love her more and more every day, wouldn't be here today without POF. Who would have thought? :)

Happy to hear there are others who found success on here as well, here's to happy beginnings!
 westonp688
Msg: 265 (view)

POF Success Stories
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:22:39 PM
Met my SO on here, less than 2 months after joining... We're living together now, approaching the two-year mark, and we're very very happy :)

Her 3 kids + my 3 kids = Brady Bunch when we're all under the same roof, but yet everyone gets along better than we ever could have hoped... The boys are like brothers and the girls are like sisters, and they keep each other busy enough that we still have time for the two of us :)

We have so many shared interests and we move at the same speed, it's a great match and I'm very thankful for this site or we would probably never have met.

So yes, it can and does happen!

Show ALL Forums