Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Question For Women- What kind of kinks are dealbreakers?
 Aries415
Msg: 18 (view)

Question For Women- What kind of kinks are dealbreakers?
Posted: 7/26/2012 6:58:03 PM
For me, NEVER ANAL! That is a total dealbreaker. My ex from awhile ago kept asking me to let him do me up the butt and I kept saying NOOO NOOO NOOO! We didn't break up because of that, but because he was a baby-man and I had to get the hell away from him!
 Aries415
Msg: 107 (view)

Where is everyone from?
Posted: 6/15/2011 7:59:33 PM
I'm from Baltimore, MD....NE side off of Loch Raven Blvd.
 Aries415
Msg: 7 (view)

White Marsh, Maryland-Sat, May 15th, 8:00pm- The Stonewall Cafe
Posted: 5/13/2010 4:36:39 AM
I'm hoping to be there...and to meet a friend.
 Aries415
Msg: 107 (view)

Never been married, no kids. Is this a red flag?
Posted: 3/8/2010 7:34:47 PM
Hi. I would like to meet a man (36-45) who's never been married AND WOULD LIKE TO GET MARRIED, has no children, AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS OWN CHILDREN. Because I'm getting just the opposite most of the men I come across have been married before (or are separted) and have children (2-3). I think I could handle him having just one (1), but two-three! OMG!

If you're out there please send me a message! Thanks.
 Aries415
Msg: 6 (view)

Good Places to eat, and good places to take a date
Posted: 3/8/2010 7:09:35 PM
13.5% Wine Bar down in Hampden is a good place for a nice glass(es) of wine and food and it's moderately priced (scale-$$-).

Cheap eats at any Applebee's or TGI Fridays.

Oh, Ginza's on Reisterstown Rd. and Kobe's in White Marsh are both very good if you want really good Japanese food.

Aries415
Msg: 3 (view)

Server Error in / Application
Posted: 3/5/2009 8:07:56 PM
Anybody have an idea why I'm getting this server error msg when I try to check mail.
Any help would be good.
 Aries415
Msg: 10 (view)

Interracial Plenty of Fish
Posted: 3/4/2009 8:50:39 PM
In my profile I indicated that I do date interracially so for those men who also date outside of their race can send me a reply. It can be as simple as just putting it in your profile. Let everybody know who you are interested in, but I think including a box for "interested in dating interracially" would help also.
 Aries415
Msg: 2 (view)

Server Error in / Application
Posted: 3/4/2009 8:03:43 PM
Okay, this is the msg.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
SitemainMenu.MainMenuBuilder(String MailText, Int32 menu_option) +308
Plentyoffish.inbox.Getmenu() +62
ASP.inbox_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) +2890
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +112
System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +37
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4701
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832
 Aries415
Msg: 1 (view)

Server Error in "/" Application
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:52:27 PM
That's the error msg I get when I try to login to check my mail. Should I include the full error msg in this field?
I'd like to know what I can do about this so I can access my mail from my home computer, it's getting old and tired trying to figure out who's computer I can get to. Thanks.
 Aries415
Msg: 91 (view)

Where is everyone from?
Posted: 8/31/2008 12:39:33 PM
I'm from the Northwood area/Bmore city, now living in Windsor Mill/Bmore county area.
 Aries415
Msg: 8 (view)

all i get is guyswho wanna have sex????????
Posted: 8/31/2008 12:35:40 PM
I'm getting the total opposite, I'm not getting any guys at all. I don't have a picture on my profile so I'm sure that maybe the problem, but I think it's because I stated right at the beginning of my profile and I am not looking for a hook up/booty call/one-night stand. What's with men these days?
 Aries415
Msg: 2 (view)

I always feel sorry
Posted: 8/31/2008 12:32:06 PM
I don't think you should or do have to stop caring about everybody elses feelings. You're only human and it's good that you still do have feelings for other people, some people don't. Just remember don't neglect you're own feels. Speak up for yourself even if it may mean making someone feel just slightly uncomfortable (and yourself).
Maybe you should do this in a situation if somebody is hurting your feelings but you dont want to hurt theirs: Let him/her say their part, then very politely say: "I hear you....but.....this is my opinion on "it" And that's it, don't offer any other explaination, and if you can touch him/her lightly on the arm and say "I hear you" smile, excuse yourself, and walk away.

Show ALL Forums