Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Thrill Seekers
 fishfancy
Msg: 5 (view)

Thrill Seekers
Posted: 3/21/2009 10:05:17 PM
White water rafting...I got my best best rushes ...I have gone 3 times and got the best rush over the Frog...everyone has their own limits....crossing the Capilano Suspension Bridge may be a big rush for some people. Its caused by corruption of our being....by media ..play PS3 too long or watch too many horror movies...and you need more to get a rush.....adrenaline is a drug...it takes more and more to get high
 fishfancy
Msg: 37 (view)

Unsettled Investment Climate
Posted: 3/21/2009 9:49:15 PM
As a contractor I definitely feel the current economic climate. I have gone back into food...that business is booming..people are not eating out. I am moving my painting company to movies...and currently have a 1.6% mortgage.*happy dance* lost my interest on a investment...but not the principle (6500)..I have been talking to people in the country and things in BC are worst than other places...{I'm not a news watcher*poison*) I use the internet to ask real people....this is all a media scare and a 2010 Hiccup....things will improve if the States gets its sh*t together. I do feel bad for people who lost alot.(the retirees) and all the high risk mortgages being for- closed on (mostly with American Mortgage companies) good luck people...better to hide your money in a mattress...lmao....and refinance your mortgage and lock in....lmao...ride the wave
just my two loonies worth
 fishfancy
Msg: 2 (view)

Thrill Seekers
Posted: 3/21/2009 9:34:32 PM
The adrenaline rush is the best feeling on earth...Im not a skydiver or bungy jumper....but I ride motorcycles...and have Zip lined,road my mountain bike down steep hills...drove to Alberta in snow storms....the rush is better than any drug...I need it. Push the envelope.
I think some people just need to feel their alive.....a good rush always does the trick. Good point OP...I am curious to watch the responses to this thread. It all comes down to "how much are you willing to risk for the Rush???" a completely personal choice.
 fishfancy
Msg: 26 (view)

VALENTINES DANCE AT MOSQUITO CREEK, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2009
Posted: 2/14/2009 6:16:13 PM
Whoo hoo Happy Valentines Day

I am afraid I am bowing out tonight....I am sorry but I am in a super rowdy mood and need to burn off some steam........Im going to Sin City....Some of you have seen me rowdy and well...enough said....lmao

I hope everyone has a wonderful time and I know the Hosts will take good care of everyone....this is an event that really shouldn't be missed.....Party on Fish!!!!

Cheers
 fishfancy
Msg: 8 (view)

VALENTINES DANCE AT MOSQUITO CREEK, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2009
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:25:41 AM
Ok...This one I really can go to:) I have been doing a disappearing act for events...it's really hard to find a reliable sitter..seems this event is always on the weekends I have my son. Ya its about time I can go. Look forward to rock'in down the house with my fish friends....Fantastic!!!!!!
 fishfancy
Msg: 9 (view)

Pool & Darts, January 16th
Posted: 1/16/2009 3:27:23 PM
I think Im coming out....I haven''t been to an event in ages...and miss everyone.
See you all there:)

Thanks for organizing this weekly event...Its Super:)

Why am I on short post restrictions....really?? I said what I needed to so its really not too short to post...now you want me to babble on because somewhere in the system I have been tagged...a "short poster"......lol
 fishfancy
Msg: 66 (view)

Trailer Park Boys Love Them or Hate Them?
Posted: 1/16/2009 10:09:49 AM
lmao...I use my PVR to record TPB episodes...for some reason I use them to unwind....take a break from reality...and view things like Ricky, Julian and Bubbles....life is about getting drunk, stoned, growing dope, and hatching the next hair brained scheme. Take it for what it is...Entertainment...an escape....isn't that one of the reasons we watch tv??

I think its a brilliant correlation between real life and downright craziness....I do have an issue in having to look at Randys bare hairy fat belly....I think Phil Collins is worse...Julians Hawt and J Roc is Hilarious....I may have posted here before...but I have to stand up and say "Hell Ya"" to the Trailer Park Boys...Hats off well done guys
 fishfancy
Msg: 42 (view)

We're not made to be alone!
Posted: 1/15/2009 5:10:14 PM
Alone vs Single...I am single in my social life..enjoying life as it comes...no restrictions. I chose to be single rather than waste time and energy on a relationship that clearly wont work...or does not have the same ebb and flow to it that puts us on similar life path.
Here's why it works for me
I have a son....he's 10....I am a mother. I've had a white wedding at 24...been the bride. I lost my whole family at 22...I have mourned. I looked after my hospitalized mom for 14 years... Ive been the care giver.

I am at a place in my life now where I am going to live for me. I want to share the adventure of life....with someone I truly love and who loves me back....based on trust,respect, and living life to the fullest....together....as a team....which includes great sex. I have yet to find this...anywhere....so I am happy to be single. I have noticed that because of my lengthy singleton status...(5 years)....I have many single, active and fun friends....not married and all settled down...lmao
Newly single friends love to come join the crowd....and be single again:)

Alone....hmmm sometimes I am lonely...but that changes fast...the next adventure starts
Alone when it comes to support from Family...but I really haven't known much else. So I guess I have adapted.

Thanks for listening guys...always nice to add something to the forums...Cheers

fishfancy
Msg: 24 (view)

What have you asked an ex to return to you following a break-up?
Posted: 1/15/2009 4:44:48 PM
I was married a long time ago..and all I wanted back was my fishing gear....

My rods and tackle...He owed me close to 18,000...but all I wanted were those darn rods...

Been burned a couple of times...but thats OK... sometimes it's just not worth it.

Karma takes care of it
 fishfancy
Msg: 62 (view)

Dating old goats
Posted: 12/8/2008 11:45:51 AM
I've done it.An old goat to me is born after 1966...I cant do it....its such a turn off....I prefer closer to my own age....1970...If I hear the phrase"age is just a number" one more time from someone...Im going to scream...lol

Its personal preference....I just dont find them attractive, stimulating or even in the same head space as me.

I dont like young either...the same applies.....1978 is that cut off.....lmao

I know alot of women find an older man comforting.....but I would feel like Im dating my father....I feel like a child next to someone who is 50+...lol......

You could say Im into boyish good looks and a firm chest...:)
 fishfancy
Msg: 48 (view)

INSTANT Turnons
Posted: 12/8/2008 11:35:36 AM
If your intelligent, witty, fun, non judgmental your a turn on....blue eyes and a well kept body don't hurt...I like a guy who looks well put together and confident without being stuck up.
I defiantly have a type that turns me on...but it's a hard card to fill...usually the guys I click on that I find attractive are Gemini, Aquarius,Aries and Sagittarius....Leos and Scorpios are nice to look at but I would rather not go there...
 fishfancy
Msg: 57 (view)

Asperger's - Social Deficits - Looking for Techniques
Posted: 11/17/2008 4:15:43 PM
My son is 10 and at a very early age we started testing because we knew something was up..He was miss diagnosed as having adhd...but in light of recent tests he has Asperger's.
He has always been a handful.But so brilliant..he has fixations with science, music, computers and video games. Unfortunately he is on a slow release riddilin..(especially for Asperger's)......just to be able to concentrate in school and was in a special class to helpfor the first 4 years of school...he now has moved to regular classes and got 100% on a science exam worth 50% of his mark...the only kid out of 2 grade 5 classes.. he said it was easy

When my son was 6 he would get eye level with strangers and debate politics....at 7 he started to play piano and keyboard..he plays by ear with both hands..no pro training..at 9 he jammed with Pro musicians and did extraordinary.

He has fits of rage and he suddenly outbursts inappropriate actions and words...he does not know how to read peoples body language...he often gets in peoples space..I am teaching him things about proper edict in social situations, He is learning.

Both his father and I suspect we have it....or adhd...but in the 70's they couldn't diagnose..I went to school with my sons father from kindergarten to grade 7....So I remember how the school would face our desks to the corner....send us to the office...and even split us up in classes because the 2 of us in the same class was disastrous. We always just skimmed through school and got A/B's without an effort. School was not challenging for me..I was challenging to the school..lol

I have learned to adapt and overcome mine...Im quirky...and easily distracted

I love my son and will help him adapt and overcome...lead by example

Thank you for starting this thread....Does Asperger's run in families??
 fishfancy
Msg: 15 (view)

POF Meet and greet at Jersey Joe's in Pitt Meadows!!! Nov 7th
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:51:46 PM
2 women for every 2 guys... but then, in the past, we have had a few men just show up without signing up.. I know of at least one young good looking one showing up tonight with out signing up... so I am pretty sure there will be more..

Whoo hooo baby..Bring on the 1968-78 men.....I'll see you all there.....if I dont get washed away first...lol
 fishfancy
Msg: 3 (view)

POF Meet and greet at Jersey Joe's in Pitt Meadows!!! Nov 7th
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:33:34 PM
I think Ill give this a try..sounds like fun and its been a while since Ive been out to a fish fry....cheers

whhhhaaattttt the heeeeeeccckkkk This message is too short to post.....PLLLLLLEEEaaassssseeee I just want to post a small tidbit...not a novel
 fishfancy
Msg: 34 (view)

Ever had a date with a Transexual?Transvestite,crossdresser etc. And not known it?
Posted: 11/3/2008 6:26:15 PM
I dated a leach or two.....couple of octopuses.....and a furry beaver lover....hmmm does that count???

I know of someone who dated a Tranny and didn't know it...man thats got to be a crushing feeling when you reach down for a nice feel and whammooo.....you are holding the big sausage....lmao

Men are not as accepting of that kind of surprise
 fishfancy
Msg: 20 (view)

~*~Kumsheen White Water Rafting Weekend~*~ 2nd Annual Wild Waves Weekend
Posted: 6/20/2008 12:02:10 AM
Here we go folks>>>>>>>Kumsheen here we come:)

See you all there:0....I am so excited....leaving tomorrow morning:)

Hope we remember everything:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 fishfancy
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2008 9:38:45 PM
Yup thats right we have a full boat of 18 peeps....love to have you come up if you haven't paid already....but you will have to be on a different boat....don't worry we go as a large caravan group and it gives our boat a target to shoot with the water guns...lmao

Kumsheen has been notified as of today for the cut off for the boat...its the only fair way to do it...

Cant wait:)
 fishfancy
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 5/29/2008 10:15:43 PM
Come down for the dance...dont think they would mind....:)

OK Peeps we have 16 booked and paid........the rafts take 18 people each

Still a little room...Get Er Done

Well its making me babble on.....what is with the minimum post length???
I better not spam the end of this post...I went to camp for it
 fishfancy
Msg: 16 (view)

The 3 date rule
Posted: 5/28/2008 12:31:04 PM
Hmmm.....I was actually unaware of this rule......thanks for the incite
I dont get a first date never mind a 3rd date....No wonder I didnt know about the rule:)
I heard the monastery in Mission has room for a couple more peeps...lmfao

I think any guy that goes by the 3 date rule has either hang out,date or other relationship listed.....the long terms are usually interested in the person as a whole....not just a life support system for a kitty
 fishfancy

why do people think just because you are attractive its easy to date?
Posted: 5/21/2008 11:41:43 AM
Face it if your downright gorgeous and have a personality to match.
I would'nt be going out on a limb to say that you arent having any trouble finding a date however you may having trouble finding someone that meets your expectations.
and thats probably because most of them are already spoken for..

Hmmmm.......deed48.....

I am not downright gorgeous....thats about 2% of the population....I am not hard to look at.

I cant get a date....or approached even....

I put the question out in my profile and got some interesting feedback.....

the general answer was that I was unobtainable.....so the guys didn't even bother to email me ....I guess its the same when I am out and about......the men don't even approach me to see who I am.....

I am not looking for a drop dead gorgeous man....just an average guy with a great personality....thats what counts.....beauty fades....who you are stays with you forever....My mom taught me that...wise words.

fishfancy
Msg: 21 (view)

a Real Man, and a REAL WOMAN is What? ...
Posted: 5/21/2008 11:25:31 AM
BilltheCard post# 23....baby you nailed the description of a good and decent man on the head......Cheers

That is the same set of values I'm using in my search....I am looking for "A Real Man"....it's all about Integrity!!!!!

Real Man/Real Woman mean so many things to so many people...it's up to personal interpretation....words included as adjectives and verbs to describe the noun...lmao

This has been an interesting read...thats for sure...Thanks

I feel lost in the gender battles.....lines of gender are not black and white anymore....men and women are equal and we cant go back.....only forward with new ways of looking at gender issues and new ideas to help us all expand our understanding of the gender issue.

Men feel lost...I am sure.....for so many centuries they were considered better than women...hell... we weren't even aloud to vote....we stayed home with the kids and men had the roll of protector and provider.....its in the DNA of men to do these things...instinct

Women hear a baby cry....instinct kicks in.....you know what I mean:)

In a way Mens rolls in life have changed....not really....just the perception... I think the fact that the primal urge to protect and provide for the female has been lost on tough females trying to break the gender barriers......and the men miss this.....they need to feel as nature intended...the protector and provider......but women need to accept this and let the man do his job....doesn"t mean we as woman are any less...just happy

Women need to continue to be all that they can be....whatever path they choose....traditional or new age

but if you are the new age gal.....please remember to let the man....be a man sometimes......this is something I have learned through experience

I think I bent every gender barrier there was...I was even a butcher for 11 years......so I made men feel I didn't need them.....I Do need to be protected....provided for....a warm chest at night....lol
but I would have never let them know it....lmao.....
never in a million years....but here in the forums I confess.....lmao

@ 38 years old I have finally nailed it..... I need to be more of a Woman....with a little less Real.....to attract a Real Man.......lmao

Cheers
 fishfancy

Posted: 5/21/2008 10:44:25 AM
OK here we go people!!!!

Kumsheen is now FULL**** Record breaking attendance

10 Booked and paid.....5 more on the way.....we have 2 sites in a large space....if we park our cars up in the lot...we have lots of room

Kumsheen is now completely FULL

.....if you dont book on our sites 1+2....you wont get a spot for camping....they can take 300 people rafting....but resort stays are limited (camping+5 meals)

Please if you are still on the fence....please call and reserve today...or you wont be able to go....

Kumsheen has never been this booked...this is going to be a spectacular weekend.....and the Rock & Roll dance is going to be fantastic with that many people......whoop whoop

Thanks Guys
Fishfancy
2 x River Rat going for 3:)
 fishfancy

do men shower?
Posted: 5/13/2008 11:31:49 PM
OP...the only way to say it is...."Baby you smell"

omg...same if he has a bush down south...yuck....a little is fine.... but if you have to part the forest to find the tree and nuts...there is a problem.....I tell the guys straight up....

Just tell them...say it quietly....if he shrugs it off...and continues to *Stink* then don"t date him again.... ...

If he doesn't clean up his act to date you....can you imagine the skid marked shorts / sheets you'll have to wash later...lmfao.......omg *her stomach is turning*

Say it loud and proud "you stink baby...can you axe that".......lmao

by some peoples comments there are some real vanilla people on here.....cum on kissing after 69 is hawt......lmao
 fishfancy
Msg: 9 (view)

Testimonials
Posted: 5/13/2008 11:20:03 PM
My testimonials are from my friends....not past dates or lovers......been on here so long there is No chance of finding Love....but finding some of the greatest friends a person can have ...right here on POF....that says something....All the people have met me in person and wrote something about our friendship....In this land of fake profiles and BS its nice to have back up...that ..Yes ......You are a real person.....

Hmmmm seems to be a hot topic....by the way *wink* checks in the mail for your testies:)
lmao
Cheers
 fishfancy

Posted: 5/6/2008 12:09:19 PM
~**Last Chance For Sign Up & Deposit**~ For Rafting On June 20-22
To members of ~*~Kumsheen White Water Rafting Weekend~*~ 2nd Annual Wild Waves Weekend

Hello Everyone....Sorry for this message:(...We are going to loose campsite #2 Because of lack of interest in this event:(

It Takes 8 People to Hold Both Campsites 1 & 2....We have 5 confirmed and paid + 2 @ RV Site:)

If Anyone Is Planning To Go On This Trip.....Please Phone Kumsheen and Put your deposit down....

Last chance Payment Due $100 Friday May 9 th 12:00pm....Final Payment Due May 22 .
I will Phone Kumsheen On Sat to confirm # for our group rate.....

Come On Guys Get Off The Fence...lol

Thank You......**as she spanks a few rafters:)**
 fishfancy
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 5/5/2008 11:41:15 AM
looks like we may loose one campsite....we need 8 to keep campsite 1&2 so that means that if you are sitting on the fence you are going to be out.....please call Kumsheen and give them a deposit or your not going.....because we will have no choice but to loose one campsite meaning 4 reservations.....GET OFF THE FENCE PEEPS!!!!
 fishfancy
Msg: 146 (view)

STOP SMOKING
Posted: 4/29/2008 1:35:04 AM
Congrats to All You Non Smokers!!! I wont try anymore drugs because of what Zyban did to me>>>>>Here are some retraining ideas that work for me and please be warned they are as brutal as the addiction to nicotine......

Having smokes covered at stores defiantly works because I was down in the States and found it really hard to not buy a pack because for so many years I bought a pack...part of my daily routine.....I see them....I want to buy them.....its just an ugly habit:(

Good on Canada for covering up the dirty little suckers...lol ...and making it practically illegal to smoke....Ya I guess if our country pays our health care it has a right to dictate what we do....I as a taxpayer don't want to pay for anymore smokers health care costs if they continue to poison themselves:(

I tryed to quit 2 times...once on Zyban and once on gum ( light/medium smoker for 23 years)

Zyban gave me rheumatoid arthritis...my count was 1200....yup it was very real ( I couldn't walk without a cane or lift a cup of coffee) and only 1/26,000 people get it.....I had to argue with my Dr because it is such a rare/strange side effect he didn't realize it was the Zyban causing it....until he went way down the list of strange side effects

This time I did it....with the patch....but this time I did for my 9 year old boy....my health...my well being.....and the fact that if I continued to smoke and let tobacco run my life ~stopping what your doing for a smoke~ being chained to the the smoke~it tells you when to light up>>>>>then I was No Better Than a Drug Addict ( I Especially Dislike Crack Heads) So I used that analogy to get me through the hard times...Pictured crack whores in my head and put my face on it....ya that is brutal....but so is puffing on a cancerous.....life sucking cigarette......
My friend even went as far as calling me a crack whore when I wanted to smoke......ya brutal but it worked....because I wasn't associating a smoke to a Good thing...A break or relaxation,socializing,stress relief........
No I was retraining my brain to the truth... an ugly...sad....addicted...drug addict...stealing and prostituting to get my fix....nicotine......ya real shitty picture I tell you

Ya that worked better than any drug the Dr could give me....mental reassessing works!!!

The Patch I Wear is my methadone (Heroine addicts) to break this ugly addiction

I have been clean since April 2 2008...my 38th birthday

Ya I slipped a couple of times....but it was a trick my mind was playing....it tasted terrible

Stay away from friends that smoke in your first month if you can....I found that I felt left out of the smoking gathering socializing.....

This Gathering and socializing was messing with the new way I was training my brain....because being left out doesn't feel good and so if I smoked I would feel accepted and that was a good thing.....bull crap!!!

I was a dirty crack whore that was addicted to nicotine and it would continue to run my life if I let it....

I also saved $$268.00 in the month of April

268$$ can pay for my rafting trip to Kumsheen Whitewater Rafting Adventures on May 22:)

I hope my analogy has helped and not offended....but cigarettes can be the hardest thing in your life to quit....harder than heroine and crack.....

good luck and my 3rd time is a charm:)

PS...you smokers really smell bad....and I can smell you from 20 feet away...even when you walk in a room.....pretty scary I think...Butt Out People!!!
 fishfancy
Msg: 162 (view)

The height question- directed at both females and males
Posted: 4/29/2008 12:47:20 AM
Height has nothing to do with the person inside......I am 5'9 and dated lots of men shorter than me....dated the same size and taller....height doesnt seem to matter to me...but weight does.....I wont date obese...cant....if you were born big....I can handle it....but if you have eaten yourself into the shape you are....NO WAY:(

So Ya ....Height Is Not an issue...I actually like the smaller men....usually better in bed for some reason...lol

After Reading more posts on this subject I notice alot of the girly women(no offence) prefer a man that is taller for a sense of security...to lay their head on the mans chest....

See I think that is where the difference lies...I am not a girly woman...I am tough and dominating and strong...I don't like the tall guys trying to protect me and coddle me...it makes me really uncomfortable....I like the guys my height or shorter because I consider us equals and like to be on equal terms with my guy....I don't feel the need to be taken care of .......or lay my head on my mans chest (and laying down height doesn't matter and that's where I would lay my head on his bare yummy chest:))

It sounds like the tall guys (5'9 & over) are a hot commodity......yup I'll stick with the scrappy smaller ones...lmao...
 fishfancy

Posted: 4/29/2008 12:22:55 AM
Hello:)
Please call Kumsheen with your credit card and deposit your 100$ for the weekend rafting trip...the balance is due May 22..this weekend is booking fast...busier than last year for sure....please tell them campsite 1+2 because that is reserved for us....if you have friends that might be interested...tell them...invite them.....this is a fantastic weekend that usually costs double this amount but the resort offers a one weekend special a year....includes 2 days of rafting...5 gourmet meals...rock and roll dance...activities...swimming/hot tub....showers and your camping.

Please get your deposits in....I got the call today...balances due by May 22
Thanks & Cheers:)
Christina
 fishfancy
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/17/2008 10:47:42 AM
lol...Safety First...lol

I have put this event up for anyone to come.....there seems to be a lack of interest:(

Please consider having the time of your life and if you ever wanted to white water raft....you can come and cross it off your list...lol

I am putting in my deposit today....I am so excited because last year was so much fun....way to much fun and ya...Safety First:)

Cheers to all that come and all that are considering coming!!

I am not really the hostess .....I dont do babysitting well...lol.....but come and enjoy and all the friendly folks will be glad to help out.....we only had one bad seed last year...omg it was a fish mutiny...he was booted from the boat the second day for crimes against humanity....lmfao
 fishfancy
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 3/26/2008 11:36:42 PM
2nd Annual White Water Rafting Trip:)

Friday June 20 to Sunday June 22, 2008

TWO DAYS RAFTING FOR THE PRICE OF ONE – SUMMER’S BEST VALUE
~~usually costs double but the Resort runs a once a year special to start the new season off with a bang:)~~

You run the big, big water from Ashcroft to Lytton in spring flood (power rafts only) on Saturday and Sunday. Package also includes: beach volleyball and disc golf tournament; Rock & Roll dance on Saturday evening; 2 nights resort camping, (cabin tent rentals are available); ....and the best part.....Five Gourmet Meals......from a designated menu...The Food is soooooooo good....yum yum

Special rate: $245.

****Payment Directly To Kumsheen Resorts via Credit Card by Specified Dates***

Deposit Is Due Now...100$ =
Please Call Kumsheen with your credit card:)
Balance Due On May 22

Reservation Code= FISH

We Have Campsites 1+2 Just Like Last Year:)
They Are Ready For Us:)

Kumsheen Raft Adventures Ltd.
1345 Trans-Canada Highway, 5 Km east of Lytton
P.O. Box 30
Lytton, BC VOK 1Z0
Canada

Telephone: 250 455 2296
Fax: 250 455 2297
Reservations: 1 800 663 6667
Email: rafting@kumsheen.com
All Of Us From Last Year Are Going....We Are Here>>>> Come Join the Fun
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11603685935

*No Dogs
*Children Under 12 and 60 lbs not allowed in Rafts
*Warm Clothes & Camping Gear + BYOB and Snacks

Cabin Tents(like hotel rooms but No bathroom) and RV Spaces (Power but No Water)
Are Still Available***NOT MANY LEFT*** for An Extra Fee ...Please ask Kumsheen About the Additional Cost If You Don't Want to Tent It ...In Sites 1+2:)

Please Note that the water and air are still cold...being on the raft can be cold....please bring gear that is warm even when wet as well as good neoprene footwear=water socks and wool is best...your feet get coldest because they are in the water in the boat.....Your Bathing Suit....Dancing Shoes....and Be Prepared to Have The Time Of Your Life...Whoop Whoop

fishfancy

zoom zoom zoom
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:56:42 PM
I am Proud of My Vehicles and I am Female.....Is There a Double Standard or do you lump me with the Guys?????

I have a pic of me and my truck and have had pics of my motorcycle and I.......so......

Hey anything is better than the No Shirt Pics......At Least the guy has a car....lmao

and if your really lucky a job and a license......

So I am a female with Zoom Zoom Pics....Double Standard???
 fishfancy
Msg: 75 (view)

Female Opinions On Male Piercings....
Posted: 2/14/2008 9:29:14 PM
Love piercings.....so hawt...had three loves with Prince Albert's...and many with nipple and body face piercings.....

I find it extremely erotic and sensual.....I have 4 myself and going for a few more.......

Metal Body adornment has been around forever and is still a very strong part of many cultures

Just adds the icing on the cake...so to speak:)

fishfancy
Msg: 31 (view)

St. Valentines Day:
Posted: 2/14/2008 9:21:18 PM
*peeking in*

Happy Valentines Day Everyone:)

Is This a Reunion??

I see some of my dear friends are still posting loud and proud:)

I met so many great people here....Truly Blessed:)
*runs off with arrow in her butt*

Looks like they still have a lock on my account>>>This message is too short to post<<<

Short and Sassy are Forbidden
 fishfancy
Msg: 3 (view)

Casey Printers Released From KC Cheifs Now Signed With Ti-Cats:
Posted: 9/7/2007 2:22:39 AM
woot woot... its football season again!!

Messages this short may not be postedMessages this short may not be postedMessages this short may not be posted
 fishfancy
Msg: 10 (view)

Labor Day Pics: Take 1
Posted: 9/5/2007 12:57:59 PM
A huge thank you to:

D - for puttin on the party of the year again this year, for your hospitality, and tolerance of all our drunkeness. And for supplying me a cup - almost every pic of me, there's this large white cup in it - never did stray far from it!!

All my friends who stumbled around slowly with me to help hide my limp
Pip and her great tunes
B - who would of accepted my dare
C - for taking care of me friday
L/S/M - the three of you crack me up
Gon for saving my drink when I fell

All those that enjoyed my one man show!!

What a blast!! Drunk Chicks Rule!!

Broken Foot (aka JK) under the alias FF
 fishfancy
Msg: 11 (view)

roomies...renters...where and why not.
Posted: 8/16/2007 1:51:38 PM
NO ROOMIES!!!!

Never again...just had one recently that decided to have a "freak out" so loud the police came...then continued to threaten me during the course of the early morning hours...slamming doors....yelling...swearing....called the police.....now shes threating to file assult charges saying I hit her....police find this amusing....she is escorted out by police .....owing me 700$$$....never again I tell you
 fishfancy

Dog Licenses
Posted: 7/29/2007 10:30:34 AM
I have tryed to fight the dog license and it costs money+ BS.

To avoid any hassle here in New West I just get the dogs their licenses when I pick up my new business license. Its 20 for each neut. dog...un neut. is double and you must have proof.
They also give a # for identification so that if your dog is lost (even far from home while on holidays) he can be returned.
My male lab was only 5 months old ( too young to neuter) in January and they wanted me to pay full fees...I waited a couple of months till he was done and got the discount rate.
Cats should be licensed as well I think.....but thats my 2 cents:)
 fishfancy
Msg: 1 (view)

White Water Rafting @ Kumsheen 2007
Posted: 6/24/2007 10:06:42 PM
That was a fantastic trip....
A special thank you to my co hosts Lookingforyoumydear and Bareron and all the Fish that made this trip possible and so much fun.
Thank you to our white water guide Steve for going hard on us and Kumsheen Resort for thier spectacular service, facilities and food.
That was a vacation that was well worth it:)

please contact me and I will enable you to upload the pics.....

Did I mention that was spectacular?

Go to it folks
 fishfancy
Msg: 47 (view)

Kumsheen - White Water Rafting - Thompson River - June 22-24 2007
Posted: 6/19/2007 10:08:28 PM
Ok have a full Jeep...the girls are going up topless.......I am so excited about this trip....holy cow:)

Thank you to Bareron and looking for u for helping me with this event...you guys are the best!
See everyone for the convoy up on Friday...whhooo....hooo
The band Sat night is suppose to be really good...so lets show them how Fish party and Raft:)
 fishfancy
Msg: 42 (view)

Kumsheen - White Water Rafting - Thompson River - June 22-24 2007
Posted: 6/6/2007 10:18:15 AM
We have 12 people paid up.....we need 18 to fill a raft with fish.....

New info.......
*$24 a night to camp
*$36 a night to camp and have breakfast
*$59 a night to camp,breakfast and dinner
does not include rafting...Kumsheen Welcomes the Fish:)
There is still room call for your spot now!!!!!!

That is what was told to me this morning......This info is also posted on the main page for this event....the river is high and this is going to be so much fun!!!!!!!
 fishfancy
Msg: 14 (view)

Chinese Astrology, how close do you match?
Posted: 5/21/2007 10:28:16 PM
Best match is Tiger or the Horse.
being a Ram and a Dog is a hard deal......but I am loving every moment of it:)

This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core. The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

yup...to the max

fishfancy
Msg: 23 (view)

Skeletons in the closet?
Posted: 5/19/2007 10:49:53 PM
NervousMrMister well said.
I must add though that that is your past and who you were then....sometimes the skeletons can work against you...people form opinions based on the past you/actions....skeletons should be left in the closet.....don't even open the door.
You are who you are now and have hopefully learned something from those skeletons.
 fishfancy

Your Love sign in Astrology--Fun quiz! Is it accurate?
Posted: 5/19/2007 12:11:43 PM
Aries
Those of you with natal Venus in Aries could be visualized as Cupid with a bow, rising to glorified heights and releasing an arrow aimed at a specific target of your choice. Energetic, youthful and direct, lovers with Venus in Aries will not demurely wait for anything. You are active and forthright, no stranger to competition. Those with this placement contain the impatience and daring of a truly alive, free-thinking, variety-seeking adolescent, discovering for the first time the indescribable bliss and inspiration of love with a capital L. Your emotions are changeable, fiery and perhaps a bit on the explosive side. Although you will probably attract a number of people to you with your energetic and super-active lifestyle, beware of your less exciting tendencies. Your self-centeredness (which can border on total self absorption) may leave your pursuits wondering if there is room for two in this affair. Remembering that others may not see things they same way you do will enable you to keep the fires scorching! You will be happiest in a relationship that allows you to be true to yourself.
sounds right...thanks for the thread:)
 fishfancy

A special day for Pink Thistle
Posted: 5/15/2007 7:50:40 AM
Happy Birthday Thistle.....I HOPE THIS YEAR IS SUPER WONDERFUL TO YOU!!!!

You deserve the best birthday ever!!!!!
It's so nice that this is your first B-Day with the Fish!!!!!
 fishfancy

PJ Party pictures.....
Posted: 5/13/2007 8:38:33 PM
Fantastic event......now that was fun...and the best part was I didn't have to change to go to bed.....thanks to my gals...it's all smooth sailing from here....and do you want frys with that? You guys rock!
and a very special thanks to the bears.....:)
Good job hosts:)
 fishfancy
Msg: 269 (view)

Who out there wants to learn to Ride.
Posted: 5/11/2007 8:39:24 AM
tornado1 ......Congradulations!!!!!
I am so happy for you:)
Let's ride....Looks like all the gals have bikes now!!! (Mo-Mo, Bubbles,Tornado,Fishfancy)
Boys soon you wont be able to keep up....with Dreamer , Fizzy Fish,Katt and the other Gal riders on our side we cant lose:)
Lets ride gals.....no more B*tch'en for us....unless we want to:)
 fishfancy

to my fellow riders
Posted: 5/11/2007 8:28:27 AM
That was an excellent read and so true...Good one Thrash:)
I was out yesterday most of the day on the bike....doing errands...I had my eyes peeled and remembered all the lessons from riding school...pie the corner, clear the intersection...you are invisable.
Ride safe everyone
I agree loud pipes do help...mine are pretty loud and I like it.
Great read with the morning coffee....
The media should read this thread and really get the word out...to the general public.
Then we wouldn't be so invisable...Awareness is everything!!!!!
 fishfancy
Msg: 52 (view)

Trailer Park Boys Love Them or Hate Them?
Posted: 5/10/2007 8:09:49 AM
Love that show!!!!
I have a fish tank with gold fish and have named them after the Boys in the Trailer Park.
Bubbles is my favorite character...the fish named bubbles has big googly eyes that are foward facing....looks just like him:)
Julian is black and tough...the fish I mean:)
and so on....

Makes me laugh ...and would very much like a piece of that driveway
 fishfancy
Msg: 6 (view)

Ride # 9 Mission Raceway...NON RIDERS PLEASE READ!!
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:24:52 PM
I am signing up for this one...it's my first...just want to ride:)
love to stop and see some of the races too
See you guys there and thanks for all your support Dreamer & POF:)
Have my new, slightly used (84 Virago 1000)....yaaahhhh Love that bike:)

Show ALL Forums