Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: characteristics of a sociopath/psychopath
 Sassy 1
Msg: 166 (view)

characteristics of a sociopath/psychopath
Posted: 9/15/2009 5:14:21 PM
sidheanwwyn is correct ! Psychopath is a Sociopath , just with further, more severe characteristics. I just read up on both of them for my own research.
 Sassy 1
Msg: 106 (view)

Is there something wrong with a Picses?
Posted: 3/19/2005 5:23:31 PM
To Gamerdork.....you are talking about Horoscopes. Astrology is something different in a way. Horoscopes is not what the original person in this thread was talking about. Horoscopes are about events that are predicted to happen to a certain 'sun sign'. Astrology is all about the personality and character traits of each sign. It is generalized for each sign because you have to have your natal chart read in order to get an exact take on yourself due to the fact that it depends on where the sun, moon, planets and stars were at the time of your birth.
The horoscope in the newspaper is not about what a person born under a certain sign is like. Horoscopes are mostly for amusement !
If a person is aware of the general traits of each sign then it gives them a better idea of what type of person they are dealing with. Some signs are not at all compatible. Most people do have the general traits of their sign. I happen to know what you are generally like because you are a Cancerian and so am I...........feelings are easily hurt, family and home is very very important to you, can be moody, you retreat into your shell when your feelings are hurt, your emotions are affected twice a day by the tides and by the full moons...you like to help others, and more. Your best match in astrological sign is Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, Virgo. None of this has anything to do with the daily newspaper horoscope. Individually you could vary from the traits I mentioned above . But basically that is your character.
By the way...I lived with a Pisces for 6 years....never again! They can be very addictive type people.....booze, drugs, food , sex, whatever....mine was ! They also can be very full of self pity , and they often tend to spend too much time dreaming and not enough time accomplishing....allowing others in the family to do the work. Not all Pisces are like this, but maybe half could be.
 Sassy 1
Msg: 105 (view)

Is there something wrong with a Picses?
Posted: 3/19/2005 5:11:41 PM
I'm wondering if you are getting Horoscope confused with Astrology? Astrology definitely is very compatible with Astronomy! Obviously you don't know much about Astrology...it's all about the time and date you were born , that's what decides your 'rising sign'. From there it's all about the moon, sun, stars and planets and what position they were in at the time and day you were born. That really defines your traits.
Horoscope on the other hand is all about what is supposed to happen to you the next day according to your sign. It is about 'events'. Astrology is about personality and character traits.

Show ALL Forums