Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Things I've learned while I was drunk....
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 135 (view)

Things I've learned while I was drunk....
Posted: 6/17/2007 4:41:38 PM
HOW ABOUT ANY THING THAT REQUIRES AN AMBULANCE TO BE ON STAND-BY AND LATER A FRIEND THAT IS NOT AS SMART AS YOU SAYS WHAT THE H@LL WERE YOU THINKING IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 15 (view)

Cowboy hats
Posted: 6/11/2007 9:45:51 PM
28 SPEED
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A WOMEN IN A HAT. I THINK A LOT OF WOMEN LOOK SEXY IN A HAT. MOST WOMEN WORRY ABOUT HAT HEAD. WELL IF YOU WHERE IT RIGHT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. JUST GET A HAT THAT FITS RIGHT AND AS A GOOD SHAPE TO IT . I DON'T LIKE A HAT PULLED WAY DOWN IN FRONT THAT LOOKS LIKE A DRUG STORE COWBOY FROM THE 80'S. DON'T BE AFRAID TO WEAR A FELT EVEN IN THE SUMMER. FELTS COME IN MANY DIFFERENT COLORS AND CAN MATCH WHAT ELSE YOU ARE WEARING. ANY BODY CAN BUY A $8.00 STRAW BUT THEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE WEARING A $8.00 HAT . AND A $8.00 HAT HAS ITS PLACE LIKE IN AN ARENA FULL OF MUD AND YOU ARE GOING TO RIDE A BULL AND DON'T WANT YOUR GOOD HAT RUINED. MOWING THE LAWN, OR JUST WHEN YOU WANT A HAT TO KEEP OFF THE SUN AND YOU DON'T CARE HOW YOU LOOK. GOOD LUCK FINDING WHAT YOU LIKE.
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 14 (view)

Cowboy hats
Posted: 6/10/2007 8:40:07 PM
SDLMAKER ; WE MIGHT HAVE. MY SADDLE SHOP IS OUT ON THE BASE, I DO LOTS OF COOKING WITH THE CHUCKWAGON FOR PARTIES AND COMPETITION COOKING WHERE I FEED THE PUBLIC AND I HAVE MY TEAM AND WAGON IN TOWN SOMETIMES. WENT THRU CHICKEN EXPRESS A WHILE BACK WITH STRAWBERRY AND REGINA FROM MINERAL WELLS FEED AND SEVERAL OTHER FRIENDS MOST WEARING COWBOY HATS.
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 12 (view)

Cowboy hats
Posted: 6/10/2007 5:41:19 PM
WELL LITEINSIDE AND SDLMAKER YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT JEFF BRIDGES IN THE MOVIE WILD BILL DID SHOOT SOMEBODY FOR MESSING WITH HIS HAT. IT'S HARD TO BE POLITE TO SOMEBODY THAT THOUGH THAT WAS A COOL WAY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. BIG NO NO, WILD BILL WAS RIGHT JUST SHOOT THEM.
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 5 (view)

Cowboy hats
Posted: 6/6/2007 10:25:48 AM
ACTUALLY THE PROPER ETIQUETTE IS STRAW HATS FROM MEMORIAL DAY TO LABOR DAY AND FELT HATS ARE OK ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. YOU WILL FIND SOME OF THE REAL COWBOYS ONLY IN A FELT HAT. SOME OF THE CONCRETE COWBOYS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERANCE AND WILL WEAR A STRAW HAT EVEN IN A SNOW STORM.
 SADDLEUPNOW
Msg: 23 (view)

Where is the best Bar-B-Que in Texas?
Posted: 4/11/2007 10:17:13 AM
LOTS OF GOOD ONS IN TEXAS

JOE ALLENS IN ABLINE

RISKEYS AT NORTH SIDE FT WORT

HARD 8 IN STHEPENVILLE

RED WHELLERS SOAD SPRINGS
BAR-B-Q IN FT WORTH
JUST OFF THE 820 LOOP

Show ALL Forums