Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
 playingindirt
Msg: 157 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 10/5/2018 7:16:28 PM
I've known people it worked for. and I too did it for 13 years. but I don't think most people are able to do it without taking advantage of their partner. you have to be able to appreciate and respect each other and for what they do in order for it work. If you can't see it that way it will not work. It just isn't for everybody.
 playingindirt
Msg: 110 (view)

Do people Not have Morals anymore?
Posted: 9/29/2018 1:16:54 PM
lolz they have morals if I associate with them. otherwise I am outta there.
 playingindirt
Msg: 15 (view)

My ex and former friend created a what’s app group about me .. what can I do
Posted: 9/24/2018 10:27:52 AM
I agree with cooldog65.
I dealt with bullies and jerks like I mentioned in my above post all during my youth and sometimes still. I actually begged my mom to let me stay home. she made handle it. I did too. but my life was a living hell until I figured out how to deal it.
they don't bother with people that they can't hurt, get a reaction out of or use to feel they've got one up on. that why they do it.
 playingindirt
Msg: 11 (view)

My ex and former friend created a what’s app group about me .. what can I do
Posted: 9/24/2018 7:31:56 AM
*hugs you*
If I'm not mistaken on the internet or in person they have to be breaking a law before you can stop them that way. learning how to deal with people like that would really work in your favor.

for starters the ones that know you know they can hurt your feelings. them and the ones that don't know you aren't capable of handling their own *hit or they wouldn't be dumping on someone else to feel better about themselves, feel like a winner, they lack what it takes to be noticed as an individual in any other way to feel satisfied without getting a rise out of you, making someone else look bad, or they're parents are probably asses too.

you may felt powerless but you aren't. It's been my experience that the less energy you put into their pitiful existence the less they want to be bothered with you.
the truth is these are sad,angry little weak minds, they're afraid, sometimes they're jealous or envious of others. they don't have the coping or social skills they need and they are screaming like hell for attention in the worst way and will get it any way they can. It's actually quite sad. I often feel sorry for them.
what's being said about you is the least of your worries. believe me anyone that is contributing to that app are people that nobody wants to know other than losers like themselves.
 playingindirt
Msg: 344 (view)

Do nice guys finish last?
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:39:59 AM
for a time I wondered if the same thing applied to nice women.
for a time I pondered if most men preferred crazy chicks, chicks that were more off the hook than others. but believe me piss a woman off bad enough and you'll see a whole new crazy then you've ever seen before.

to be honest I wouldn't be interested in a man that would tolerate the kind of drama that comes with not being a nice person.
 playingindirt
Msg: 96 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:32:29 AM
I hope things worked out alright for you.
 playingindirt
Msg: 25 (view)

do friends go after their friend's exes on line at age 60? (asking on behalf of my GF)
Posted: 9/24/2018 5:28:50 AM
I don't think there is necessarily a girl code among women around or in their 60s about that. some women may feel that way but it doesn't make sense to me and I'll tell you why.
first, I have 2 exs. my 1st ex I was with for 18 years. 2nd ex 13 years.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to date my first ex but he found a girlfriend within a year after we split up. I left him. she wasn't a friend of mine but I actually liked her better than I did him by the time we split up.
my second ex I had feelings was hard to get over. I had feelings for him for some time after we split up. he split up with me. I really didn't want to split up but it was for the best.
In both cases I hoped they found happiness whether it be with one of my friends or a woman I didn't know. I think it would be really selfish of me to not want happiness for a friend or an ex that manages to find happines a person that I wasn't involved with anymore.
I read some comments saying it's disrespectful to date your friends ex. I'm not sure I understand why someone would feel that way if you aren't interested in him anymore. maybe if you had serious issues with him that were bad enough to wish he fell off the planet I might understand you not wanting to see him around but even then I'd welcome their happiness together.
 playingindirt
Msg: 268 (view)

Do nice guys finish last?
Posted: 9/15/2018 11:57:21 AM
do nice guys finish last?
of course not.
there are plenty of women that appreciate having a nice man.

"my personal opinion:"
he may just not be her cup of tea which has nothing to do with him being a nice guy. that happens.
women that tend show a lack of interest in nice men and stay with losers have "issues" that have nothing to do with you.
It could be anything from unresolved self esteem issues,feeling undeserving of a nice man no matter how much they say they deserve one,
have suffered some form of mental or physical abuse that they haven't worked through,
undiagnosed and unmanaged depression, bipolar, ADD/ADHD, OCD,are just a few things that could contribute to their poor choice in men and unhealthy relationships.
It's doesn't mean that they're bad or unintelligent people. most of them are intelligent sweet people with good personalities. but you can't fix them.
if you're attracted to these women and don't understand why you keep striking out you are a part of your own problem.

don't be discouraged. their reasons have nothing to do with you.
 playingindirt
Msg: 269 (view)

When's the last time you met someone in real life to date?
Posted: 9/13/2018 2:18:35 PM
once in a while I'll go out and about, be a little sociable, maybe even have a couple beers then I'm tired of people for quite a while.
I do talk and I can hold a conversation but most of the time I'm reserved and a observer.
I wouldn't mind meeting someone or being in a relationship but for me to meet someone it would be a fluke. lolz
 playingindirt
Msg: 49 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/3/2018 7:27:39 AM
@ feirene

It's alright. you don't have to explain anything. people here don't need to know your business anyway.
what I was trying to get across is that it can stay with you long after you're away from the abuser. just leaving doesn't necessarily the problem. It depends on the situation. too often people just put the blame the abuser and then they don't fix their own head. make no mistake about it, if you were raised by an abusive parent it'll have a lasting impact on your head until you deal it.
every situation is different but abuse sucks anyway you look at it.
 playingindirt
Msg: 43 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/2/2018 6:40:12 AM
@ feirene

you're correct. It's never an easy task living with an abusive person especially when it's a parent. It does mix things up in your head. when it's family you think, but it's my family and you tend to keep going back thinking somehow maybe something in them brought them to see how they've been and are but it doesn't work like that.
you can only change what it's done to you, not them.

so it's not like I don't understand the OPs dilemma. I do.
but you can't blame the abuser when you leave and find yourself in an unhealthy relationship, reckless friendships, for carrying anger and guilt around or for doing things to silence the pain they've caused you because you are in charge of your own happiness,not them. people that are abusive have been abused or something in their lives brought them there.

at some point you have face your demons and take control of what it's done to you and take responsibly of your own decisions and happiness and stop letting what's been done to you rule your life. It's not their responsibility once you're grown up.
I'm not about running to a counselor right and left. but I do recommend counseling for at least a little while if you've had to live with an abusive parent.
 playingindirt
Msg: 35 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 9/1/2018 9:45:37 AM
all of a sudden your mother becomes an abusive monster to you? unlike before? she's never been like that before?? in general people don't just suddenly display that kind of behavior unless they're abusive people or unless they have concerns to be that upset.

you already knew what her attitude was like before you chose to get a place with her.
so you got a place with her anyway knowing how she is. now you want to place the full blame for the situation souly on your mother for your poor choice. I get that nobody is perfect and we've all made failed choices but you don't justify it by violating their right to their privacy or their personal problems to the whole world to see. that's just not right. see a professional.

If you don't consider "your choice" to live with an abusive person, how your choices could affect not just you but people in the household or if you don't know how to respect others right to privacy you can expect problems. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
 playingindirt
Msg: 17 (view)

Advice please?
Posted: 8/30/2018 6:42:53 PM
for right or wrong if it isn't your house and you don't like the rules or your mothers attitude, that's just tough crap. her house her rules. respect them and her or get out. you have no business being there if that's how you feel about her.
best thing you can do is move out of her home and stop talking about your own mother to the public for whatever reason.
 playingindirt
Msg: 19 (view)

Boyfriend threw jewelry box in yard
Posted: 8/29/2018 8:11:48 AM
I don't know if anyone else thought about it but a collection of national geographic magazines is a massive collection of books especially if it's your dads collection.
between what was busted up or thrown in the yard that took time. that's enough destruction and busted stuff to satisfy anyone that's abusive or royalty pissed off.
I'm not excusing his behavior by any means but being that pissed off for enough time to destroy that much stuff has to be triggered.

If you are not part of the solution you're part of the problem. be glad it wasn't you he busted up. abusive people don't just pick on things.

if you can't get along with him any better than that regardless of who's fault it is, and if you care anything about yourself or him you'll end this thing.
 playingindirt
Msg: 65 (view)

Ex won't leave me alone... restraining order?
Posted: 6/11/2018 5:19:20 PM
If I wanted to get away from someone or keep someone away from me bad enough it'd be near impossible to stop me. I'd do whatever it took to get away from that person even if I had to leave town. I'd find a way.
this is your life. take control of your life. stop worrying about what he's doing and take some action of your own. he's not your problem anymore. If you can't do that you're just screaming victim and I'm sure there is always some control freak somewhere that'll be happy to tell you what to do.

life is entirely too short for this kind of malarkey.
 playingindirt
Msg: 124 (view)

Is talking everyday too needy or clingy?
Posted: 5/24/2018 7:28:06 AM
I think it depends on what a persons needs are and what kind of relationship they have.

I like daily interaction with my man when I'm in a relationship. making him coffee in the mornings and all little moments that make life sweet. I want someone that enjoys my company as well as I enjoy his.
but I don't mean be under my nose or his every minute of the day. that would drive me nuts. lol
I also like knowing I can reach him anytime and he can reach me. that doesn't mean I want to get ahold of him. I just like knowing I can IF I want to.
I don't like a lot of attention. I'm an introvert that deals with things better with a little time to myself. I'm creative and it helps me think. I need that time in the other room or in the yard. he's not off limits to it but its appreciated when I can do my think time.

my sister is the opposite. her and her husband are pukingly up in each others noses all the time. they like that and have been doing that for over 30 years.
 playingindirt

Don’t want any negativity in my profile
Posted: 5/24/2018 7:01:06 AM
I never used to state in my profile what I don't want or anything that might make me appear less desirable a potential mate. but the reality is we all have things about us that would not go over very well to someone that might be interested in us if they're the wrong person for you.
example: I'm a very kind person. however a negative is I can be brutal if you harm me. the truth is I can be both.

I don't trust profiles that only state the good stuff.

I think it's better to just be honest and say it like it is and take your chances.
 playingindirt

Any old excuse to not meet.
Posted: 5/21/2018 11:57:04 AM
well do you live too far away? I don't drive so anyone that lives out of town is too far away for me to really get to know them. it's better to meet in person anyway.
 playingindirt
Msg: 199 (view)

Why so many physically unattractive men on here??
Posted: 5/21/2018 11:33:39 AM
I'm not hinting at anything. I was trying to quote someone and messed it up so all you got was a random post. any more questions?
 playingindirt
Msg: 192 (view)

Posted: 5/21/2018 7:51:17 AM
all you have to do is represent yourself as the person that you know you are. nobody is asking you to do a jig. but if you expect to sit back and take no initiative don't make judgments when she picks somebody else.

it's not hard to do a little something for someone that they can do for themselves just because you want to show them a little special attention.
I do it all the time. sometimes it comes back,sometimes it don't. lol
 playingindirt
Msg: 31 (view)

The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles
Posted: 5/21/2018 5:53:36 AM
I don't think they are all man haters.
we do get real tired of men that don't want to know a dang thing about us or even care but will hit us up for sex. then they get offended and feel all rejected when messages get ignored.
 playingindirt
Msg: 187 (view)

Posted: 5/21/2018 5:26:06 AM
they're just regular folk. there is nothing wrong with that. what do you expect? super models or more pictures of their dang boats and cars? lol

the majority of men that message me are full of do do and don't know their *** from a hole in the ground. lol
reality kicks in when they discover you are for real.
It's all groovy until they have to put a little heart into it.

a relationship isn't always roses, neither is single life.
there are going to be times when your relationship is uneventful.

however I see every day as a wondrous adventure so I'm cool with eventful and uneventful days.
 playingindirt
Msg: 38 (view)

They say they don't smoke but...
Posted: 5/21/2018 4:45:03 AM
so what is this? bash smokers thread? I smoke cigarettes and weed. It IS legal here. I am an adult.

If you don't like smoking just don't do it. but the reality is there are smokers in the world whether you like it or not. next you'll be complaining that they're religious?

there is no reason to talk turkey crap about people for the pleasures they choose. I always smoke outside. as for the lingering nicotine that absorbs into my clothes, well so sorry if your overly sensitive.
 playingindirt
Msg: 182 (view)

When's the last time you met someone in real life to date?
Posted: 4/27/2018 9:14:55 PM
I think if you want to meet a groovy guy you have to participate in things where you'll meet people. then if you don't know if he's single ask him. there's no harm in that.
I've never been one to sit by and expect the world to come to me if I wanted something. bust a move. lol it's no different if you want to meet a guy that might be interested in you.
 playingindirt
Msg: 27 (view)

Are you lonely?
Posted: 3/22/2018 11:26:08 AM
I seemed to be happier in a relationship but I don't have that now. I always desire that but I don't feel the loss like I did during the recovery time after the break up.
that should be considered before you attach yourself to some unsuspecting soul that doesn't realize it is a vain attempt to cure your emptiness. you have to do that on your own. nobody but you can fill that gap.
whatever it is that trips those feelings, the reality is "everybody" feels alone sometime.
as soon as people understand that they won't feel alone.

like I said, I never feel lonely. sometimes I feel like an alien but that's okay. I'm not alone. lol
 playingindirt
Msg: 23 (view)

Are you lonely?
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:33:32 AM
I was not a stranger to feelings of loneliness or feeling alone. I've felt it more around other people then I've ever felt it with my own company.

if anything I think we are bombarded with bogus ideas of what should or shouldn't make us complete, significant, or even happy. people tell themselves this stuff. programming.

not having the connection you desire doesn't have to make you alone or lonely unless you're feeding your brain that nonsense. the last time I checked the worlds population was estimated at 7.6 billion people. lol we are not alone. whether you meet that special person or not you are still not alone. there are bunch of people feeling out there.
hey I'd love nothing more then to have a groovy old man to love but I don't.

start looking inward. within yourself you have everything you need to love another human being. people seem to need that in their lives. start with being kind to yourself.

I never feel lonely. sometimes I feel like an alien but that's okay. I'm not alone. lol
 playingindirt
Msg: 202 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 3/19/2018 9:08:31 AM
the reality is, sometimes people have unfinished business that they have not resolved yet. that's their burden, not yours unless you choose to make it yours.
if you're in their path walk on...into the sunshine without them. they're not going in your direction. .
 playingindirt
Msg: 245 (view)

ass, grass, or gas...no one's picnicing for free.
Posted: 3/4/2018 7:03:44 AM
@ mr HanoverFella

of course. but if it's boyfriend and girlfriend don't you think they should treat each other that way, like they're more than a casual thing?
or do you take just take for granted that casual makes you someone special enough to be your girlfriend? I don't.

it's okay if you think yourself to still be in grade school when boyfriend and girlfriend was just liking someone enough to walk around holding hands.
but we're grown ups. casual dutch meals and events together doesn't miraculously make the two an item like boyfriend and girlfriend.
 playingindirt
Msg: 243 (view)

ass, grass, or gas...no one's picnicing for free.
Posted: 3/4/2018 6:29:42 AM
@ mr norwegianguy456

yes it should matter how long you've been seeing someone before you start referring to them as boyfriend or girlfriend. 2 months is too soon.

but he didn't do that. In less then two months he moved right on to boyfriend and girlfriend. he's "already referring to her as his girlfriend." don't pretend meals and events you both went dutch on makes someone your boyfriend or girlfriend already if something causal is all it's been so far. It's not the same as someone special to you like boyfriend and girlfriend.
 playingindirt
Msg: 216 (view)

Splitting the bill for a weekend vacation?
Posted: 3/1/2018 10:22:20 AM
@ ms halcyon_skies
it doesn't mean squat to people that can't say what they mean and don't mind playing with peoples lives

he should have said the girl he's dating if that's what he means. that's when it's still causal.
if they aren't special they aren't "your" anything yet. it's just someone you're seeing.
I say what I mean. and I don't use that term loosely if they mean something to me.
 playingindirt
Msg: 213 (view)

Posted: 3/1/2018 8:06:35 AM
he is playing it safe. totally. that's as far as the relationship will progress.
to be calling her his girlfriend she's someone that he's involved with not some girl he that he doesn't have something special with. I don't know about you but I take that seriously.
It doesn't matter how long I've been seeing a guy if I'm calling a guy my boyfriend "already" I'm emotionally and physically involved with him. we have something special. he's significant. he's not just some guy. period.

It was a great idea until it looked like he'd be covering everything. then he doesn't feel good about it about paying for someone that he cares about?? she offered peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. that wasn't up to his standards. If he's not okay with her peanut butter and jelly budget he has no business being her boyfriend.
It doesn't matter who suggested their weekend together. you think if she cared about him she wouldn't have suggested it? that's not true. she asked to be with him not go there as two chums to do their own thing or so she could hit on other dudes at his expense.

I can't but If I could afford it and he couldn't it wouldn't matter who suggested it or how long I was seeing if I considered him to be my man already. I'd pay for it and give him a chance.
 playingindirt
Msg: 159 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 2:20:56 PM
@ mr pigofyourdreams

lol oh it wouldn't be like that. I can't afford it. It would be a rare occasion for me to spend money like that so I'd dang sure make it worth my while. I'd have a blast either way no matter how things turned out between him and I.
believe me if he's after money then he will be happy to move on because it'll be back to my top ramen budget. lol

It all depends on what you plan to get out of it.
 playingindirt
Msg: 156 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 12:32:40 PM
personally I'm happy to spend money on someone that I care about even if I'm paying for all of it. I'd enjoy seeing him enjoy himself. I'd enjoy myself either way. I would not feel the money is wasted just to find out what they're about even if it turns out to not be in my favor. I'd still have enjoy the experience finding out.

if you're more worried about being taken advantage of than enjoying a potential partner you may as well just stay home.
 playingindirt
Msg: 154 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 12:10:18 PM
@ ms browneyesboo

I'm happy to spend money on someone that I care about. Id enjoy seeing him enjoy himself. I'd enjoy myself either way.
I would not feel the money is wasted to find out what they're all about.

If he's not sure that's what she's about maybe he ought to quit calling her his girl so soon.
 playingindirt
Msg: 149 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 11:46:16 AM
okay just say she's never asked him to pay for anything or for the two of them. let's just say it never happened and things worked out for them and they ended up getting married.

vacation time rolls around. she STILL makes less money and she can't afford it but he can.
oh honey your broke *ss is staying home. I'm going on vacation. they'll go over like a led balloon.
 playingindirt
Msg: 147 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 11:10:16 AM
@ ms browneyesboo

oh so she's his girlfriend and everything is groovy as long he doesn't have to spend any money on her and as long as he doesn't have to have her back.
in a relationship you take care of each other. you have each others back. if you're just starting a relationship that's a good time show your mate that. maybe he doesn't think he'd have his back? then why is he calling her his girlfriend your girl already if you're not sure of this?

as soon as money came into the picture suddenly now it's oh we're still getting to each other. then she's not your girl yet is she?

I've never held back funds from a man that I thought was worthy enough to be my boyfriend my man otherwise he wouldn't have been my boyfriend my man.
 playingindirt
Msg: 143 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 9:39:30 AM
my first ex made more money than I did. we were together 18 years.
my second ex made much much less than I made. we were together 13 years.

not once did I ever hold back funds from my guy that I thought enough of to call him my boyfriend. otherwise he wouldn't have been my boyfriend.
If I had money he had money. If he had money I had money.

now if he was a guy that I wasn't sure of I dang sure wouldn't be referring to him as my boyfriend.
 playingindirt
Msg: 142 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2018 7:25:18 AM
okie dokie then how's this? lol
just tell your girlfriend that it's got nothing to do with her feelings for you. be sure to add that you think her broke *ss is just trying to take you for your money and that she thinks you're just a cash machine. hey just call her a hooker. lol
let her know that how you think money is the reason for her affection towards you.

isn't that what you're thinking?
if that is what you believe there is no reason for you to pursue this relationship.

I'd be done with you. not because you didn't spend the money but because you treated what we had like a financial arrangement not like someone that I'd love. money isn't worth being treated like that unless you're a hooker.
 playingindirt
Msg: 135 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2018 9:55:28 AM
he already knows her financial situation. he just said so. she makes less than him AND she's paying off some bills. now peanut butter and jelly comes as a surprise to him? that didn't seem to matter to him when he made her his girlfriend. now all of a sudden he's making an issue out it.

I could understand his concern if she's hit him up for things just for herself without him being a part of what the money is for but she didn't. she asked for something for the two of them together not just for herself.

If someone else is paying for the vacation, if you want to eat have a place to sleep and have any fun you need to stay pretty close the person that's paying for it. unless you're there to enjoy that person having to cater to someone that you're not there for is not fun.

I said if she's got "genuine feelings for him." If she did then he muffed it.
 playingindirt
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 2/25/2018 8:31:37 AM
first off, you're calling her your girlfriend so I am assuming that you know she's got genuine feelings for you. so which is it?

peanut butter and jelly?
you aren't very perceptive are you?
she can't afford it but wants to do something memorable with you. if you can afford it what else is money for? you gonna take it to your grave? lol

if she's got genuine feelings for you that would have been a great opportunity to show her that you've got her back but you muffed that and that ship has sailed hasn't it? LOL

however if you feel she's just taking advantage of your good graces don't bother. just back away. leave her be. if you don't you'll just feel jaded later.

money money money is a horribly boring subject.
 playingindirt
Msg: 88 (view)

Would you ever try to get a ex back who dumped you?
Posted: 2/12/2018 8:35:24 AM
it doesn't matter what we would do. it is your life.
what you want to experience in life is your choice. so are the consequences.

lol if you're just going along for the ride saying damn the consequences, fine. the consequences can be brutal when you know the ship has a leak especially if you're a bad swimmer sort of speaking. so you can't make him out to be an sob later because you knew the ship had a leak. I just saying to be real with yourself about why you'd consider getting on a ship that you know has a leak.
 playingindirt
Msg: 56 (view)

So many angry single people
Posted: 2/9/2018 8:11:16 AM
life is full of amazing wonder and disappointments too. I think I've coined how many ways a person can fail without actually trying to fail. lol
it's understandable to be frustrated and angry with yourself. don't mistake that for other peoples anger. until you get tired of feeling miserable you'll just keep going round and round that hamster wheel going nowhere.
there comes a time when you just have to let go and not be afraid that sometimes we're all weak. it's a humbling and sweet awakening experience . it what it is to be human. :)

maybe you're carrying anger of your own? think carefully why anger that's not yours or about you effects you so much.
 playingindirt
Msg: 54 (view)

Tons of dates but no relationships
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:47:33 AM
If I have this correctly you're an introvert. so am I. so here's a thought. take it or leave it. :)
first of all I think it's wonderful that you're going after what you're looking for.

introverts tend to put most of their energy into one or a few people at a time. they're not known for having tons of dates or tons of friends though acquaintances might be more common if you're a polite or friendly person.

like a lot of introverts I'm perfectly content watching other people have the spot light and most of the attention. however if I have something to say I do speak up. I come out of wallflower mode until I'm done talking. lol

since most of the time introverts tend to like to see other people get most of the attention people see you as wanting less attention because that's how you portrait yourself.
if you portrait yourself as being less introverted then you are it's not going to seem natural. people sense that.
my point is this. don't over extend what you're normally like or you'll feel drained afterwards
 playingindirt
Msg: 21 (view)

POF = Plenty of Fakes
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:02:41 AM
any dating site that you go to or anywhere you go there are going to be fakes. when it comes to a persons authenticity it's no different then talking to anyone else that you don't know anywhere else. there are always going to be people that misrepresent themselves whether it's intentional or unintentional.
It's your responsibility to yourself to decide how authentic you believe them to be. If you think they're fake the simple solution is move on to someone who isn't.
 playingindirt
Msg: 12 (view)

OMMP is Considered using drugs.
Posted: 11/26/2014 10:52:13 AM
I don't have a problem with people that use marijuana or having a few beers but I don't agree with using anything harder including to many prescription drugs. If people can't control what they put in their bodies than it doesn't matter what it is if it's abused.
 playingindirt
Msg: 3 (view)

POF Needs.......
Posted: 11/26/2014 10:45:36 AM
I'm for it too. I think it's a good idea.
 playingindirt
Msg: 15 (view)

Are you willing to relocate?
Posted: 11/22/2014 8:51:06 PM
relocating isn't the problem. I just like the area that I live in. I don't want to leave it again.
 playingindirt
Msg: 260 (view)

Natural and hairy women?
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:04:22 AM
natural is better.
 playingindirt
Msg: 48 (view)

Meet anyone who is jealous of your dogs?
Posted: 9/21/2012 9:34:21 PM
i wouldnt trust anyone who didnt like my dog and i dont even have a dog right now but ive had one that was cool.
 playingindirt
Msg: 14 (view)

Disability and dating
Posted: 5/17/2012 1:00:39 PM
im disabled too but i really could care less if people like it or not. i figure if people are going to like me it isnt going to matter if im disabled or not. im new to this site but i have tried other sites as well and i havent met anyone either. my point is sometimes it just takes some of us longer to meet people than others. i wouldnt think to much of it.

Show ALL Forums