Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: eHarmony...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!
 acm007
Msg: 371 (view)

eHarmony...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!
Posted: 9/14/2008 11:08:10 AM
I was on EHarmony for about 6 mos. Got one match who was about 15 years older than me *cringe* and about 200 miles away from me... Not much different with any of the other sites I have tried (including POF), I didn't pay for it and I'm glad.

acm007
Msg: 11 (view)

Why is animal euthenasia ok, but human isn't?
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:17:17 AM

I don't know why we force people to try to live a few months more

Why do people ask such idiotic questions in these forums?

The human makes a choice to suffer, to endure, to try to live . We have pity on the beasts we take in our charge and don't make them suffer (most of the time).

Where do you people come from? How do you not understand simple concepts? MOST people, when it comes right down to it, want to LIVE... GAH!

acm007
Msg: 19 (view)

How Sick Does It Get?
Posted: 8/14/2008 6:55:41 AM
OK, on one hand I can see not using a condom for something like that: no risk or pregnancy..

On the other hand not using a condom...a dead body: EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Morgues should use a very heavy screening process, 'cause that's just nasty!

acm007
Msg: 29 (view)

Easy access to weapons?
Posted: 7/28/2008 8:36:13 AM

The 4th Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to bear arms

You've got to be kidding me?!?!? SCOTUS JUST ruled on this last month and you don't even know what amendment in the Constitution protects American's right to own arms? Are you REALLY serious? Honestly, I was following right along and I agree with what you said 100%....But....WHAT??!?!!!!!?

It is the SECOND (2nd) Amendment, NOT the fourth (4th) amendment (protection against unlawful search and seizure), which prevents the government from disarming us...

The fourth amendment is relevant to the case of Arms, however. SCOTUS seems unwilling to rule that arms registration constitutes a violation of the fourth amendment protection of privacy, though. I can't see how it does not violate privacy to have a public record of peoples firearms, specifically for the purpose of violating the right protected by the second amendment if desired.

acm007
Msg: 12 (view)

Iraq War - Winning Isn't News
Posted: 7/18/2008 11:53:16 AM

Hey Sandman,did you think that the surge naysayers would actually admit they may have been wrong?

Unfortunatly,the libs need Iraq to go south for their agenda to be accepted.

I also find it interesting the congress has a worse rep right now than G.B.What happened to the promises Nancy's group made when they got control of the house?

And we all know how practical Nancy is...

I could not have said it better myself. Finally, a rational thought on the matter.

Additionally, on this crap-hole of a Congress:

They have been screaming impeachment of Bush since he "stole" the 2000 election, defeating John Kerry in 2004 has made them rabid. They spend no time on anything except non-binding resolutions telling Bush what a jerk they think he is an questioning his staffers and such. The primary job of the legislative branch of government is to make law, launching senseless investigations which never lead anywhere is WAY down the list of their responsibilities. Oversight is a good thing, but the reason their approval ratings are somewhere in the neighborhood of 15% is because CONGRESS has done zippo! Pelosi has charged forward with an agenda of do-nothingness! If president Bush opened up the treasury tomorrow and told democrats they could have anything they wanted--no matter how harmful and awful it was, that would not be enough and he'd be berated by those arrogant snots.

I've got my issues with Bush, but for God's sake, Congress, DO SOMETHING DECENT!!

acm007
Msg: 3 (view)

Top court in California clears the way for voters to decide gay marriage issue.
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:27:38 AM
The people will finally get to decide the future of California... I call it major progress.

acm007
Msg: 72 (view)

For those who believe in God?
Posted: 6/29/2008 11:24:06 AM
Jesus the Christ during the Last Supper said

"I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." Matthew 26:29 (NIV)

So, Jesus certainly believed that there would be eating in Heaven--and if Jesus said it, you can pretty much take it to the bank.

I think that since Heaven is the final paradise that the food will be of your choosing and will be in abundance--abundance which you cannot even imagine here on Earth. Your glorified body would not be subject to the risks of health, as it is perfect and will last forever.

All that said, if you do not believe, you will be absent and given nothing but torment in hell. It is a tough break for folks like you, but there is a way for you to reach paradise, all you have to do is accept the sacrifice that God made for you and ask his forgiveness. Be "born again", as Jesus told the high priest Nicodemus.

That is the way that it is. Believe it or not.

acm007
Msg: 10 (view)

High Court: No Death Penalty for Child Rape..
Posted: 6/25/2008 5:19:05 PM
The death penalty prevents repeat offenses, but does little to deter the violent offender who keeps getting away with murder from doing it again. I see little point in the death penalty, but I do not oppose it on emotional grounds. Religiously I have to object to it, because I am a Christian and it does violate the mandate from Christ to "turn to him the other cheek". Of course there is a heavy degree of separation between faith and law (despite all modern/western law being deep rooted in Christian moral values; e.g. no stealing, no murder, etc.).

I think cruel and unusual punishment was the basis for the High Court's decision (correct me if I am mistaken) and I really can't see how, given that putting people to death for heinous offenses has been around for dozens of centuries, putting someone to death for child rape violates any premise of that clause. The "cruelty" with respect to the manner of execution has been almost eliminated if pain and suffering is the basis for determining cruelty. Unusual? In civilization's history death was mandated for crimes of far less severity than murder or child rape. Not too long ago cattle rustling carried a death sentence in most territories of the US (and may still be the case for many jurisdictions).

I think the SCOTUS has erred. And done so to the benefit of those who would commit horrid acts against the most vulnerable of human beings: children.

acm007
Msg: 143 (view)

PickUp Trucks run Empty
Posted: 6/17/2008 7:05:41 AM

I find your blanket statements offensive, foolish, and overtly self-righteous.

I use a compact truck that gets great fuel mileage, drive safely, and I enjoy it every bit as much as you enjoy your car.

Please, tell me in some logical manner, how you are a "better" human being than me.

I second that motion! You pegged it perfect with "self-righteous".

acm007
Msg: 142 (view)

PickUp Trucks run Empty
Posted: 6/17/2008 7:03:28 AM

The thread isn't focusing on gas mileage - it was about Failed use of Cargo Capacity

Here's a great idea:

You drive what you WANT to drive and those of us who LIKE pick-up trucks will drive what we WANT to drive. I'd love to see you mess up the trunk of your compact with 500lbs of potting soil. And, yeah, that's along the lines of what most folks do for a living around here.

What's the deal with some people lately thinking it is somehow bestowed upon them to criticize everyone else's actions and tell others how to live their lives? Have you people nothing better to do than sit around thinking up some crap to harp on people about? Sorry, we can't all be perfect like the OP.

Grow up people...

acm007
Msg: 2 (view)

Canadian University Hypocrisy shows classic liberal double standard
Posted: 6/1/2008 12:11:49 PM
Preach on, brother! Truth and doing the right thing is like holy water on a vampire: burns liberals up.

acm007
Msg: 21 (view)

Stop the Presses! Canada to blame?
Posted: 5/30/2008 8:15:43 AM

It's America's own fault. America has it's own resources available but refuses to drill.

Well, as that is accurate it is quite incomplete. It should read: It's America's Democrats fault. America has it's own resources available but Democrats refuse to allow more exploration, drilling and refining capacity.

The Democrats can whine, complain and bull$^*# all they want, the current economic problems that the US is having is due to the high price that the US pays OTHER COUNTRIES for oil. Which is a direct result of their posturing over the last 30 years refusing to allow the US to be energy independent. ANWR, the Gulf of Mexico and off the shores of the Atlantic lies more oil than the US could consume in a thousand years and the Democrats make us buy from Canada and the third-world... How nice of them.

acm007
Msg: 4 (view)

Ohio man jailed for his daughter not passing the GED.
Posted: 5/12/2008 3:17:24 PM
On one hand I can see how a parent can be held to account for a child not being in school. On the other hand there is only so much supervision that a parent can give a kid after they put them on the buss or drop them off.

Example:
My brothers are prime examples of kids who just did not want to be at school. My father took my brother and I to school every day (until we could drive ourselves), most days my brother would find a friend and they would leave school as soon as he got there. My dad did his part in taking him to school, what more is he supposed to do? The school has an automated system which informs parents when a kid isn't at school, but all a kid has to do is intercept the call--the smart kids just CALL BLOCK THE SCHOOL.

The nanny state wants to strip away every right that a parent has to discipline their children yet freaks out when the kid is a miscreant creep? Give me a break! It doesn't take a "Village", it takes freakin' parents who are allowed to lay down the dang law!

acm007

$63.8 cents per gallon .... $2.50 a gallon What are you paying????
Posted: 4/26/2008 3:41:06 PM
Sure it's cheap as dirt now, but if it ever became the primary fuel used in automobiles here in the US, like gasoline/Diesel, the government would force the price up with taxes overnight and the corporations who gouge us on gas would be up to their old tricks with CNG. The problem I would have going to Utah and getting a CNG car is that there is none around where I live. The people who buy those cars in SLC have to stay around town to keep the thing fueled up. I'd love to have a cheaper and cleaner running auto--my Ford Ranger is ethanol compatible, but the fuel is just not widely distributed.

Fuel prices are the sole cause of the economic downturn/recession going on in the United States right now, but the politicians will not move to secure more fuel and the fuel corporations are sure not going to curb their profits to help out. A few weeks ago a loaf of bread at the local supermarket was about $1.98 today the same loaf of bread is running at around $2.40... Wages are not going up nearly as fast as the cost to keep food on the table.

acm007
Msg: 35 (view)

Zeitgeist: The Movie
Posted: 4/24/2008 5:08:03 PM

Even without the religious overtones and anti-Christian aspect, the conspiracy angle (world bankers/elites etc.) is the same as other videos and different authors have expressed similar content. When the same thing is being expressed by different authors, you have to consider it's accurate especially considering varying sources.

Ever heard "tell a lie long enough and big enough and it will become the truth...", or some such thing as that. That was, like, Heinrik Himler or Rudolph Hess or one of those nice Nazi fellas... Anyone ever heard of Josef Stalin? Big time liar and butcher...

Believing whatever you want doesn't make it right or true.

acm007
Msg: 174 (view)

Kids packed her bags!!
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:17:46 AM

OMG! What have you done to those boys???
You were soooo wrong and so sick and so twisted to involve them. I am so angry right now I could scream.
I have a feeling the three of you made life a living hell for this woman and I hope she finds happiness.
I also hope one day she has a relationship with her sons, that they all reach some kind of understanding of what happened.
The sad thing is...I am afraid the boys will be just like you.

I am NOT saying she is right or condoning what she has done.

So, you'd rather the kids have crap candy-coated. If mom's an adulterous whore she's an adulterous whore, plain and simple... It's good that his kids understand that crap like that is WRONG!!! She made the decision to go out of the family on ALL of them, she lied and deceived the lot of them and they would be right to be angry at her for a VERY long time. His kids sound like they have a good head start on maybe not letting some skanky b**ch do this to them someday.

acm007
Msg: 1870 (view)

gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/18/2008 5:21:54 PM
The first thing the British commander in the Colonies did when he heard that revolution was coming is sent troops door-to-door to collect as many firearms from the population as they could fetch. Despots and dictators prefer that their subjects not be armed; makes them more pliable. With things they way they are, I'll take my gun. Damned sure the a-hole who breaks into my house will have one--I want to even the odds a bit.

Fascist jerk-off! EVERY human has the right to self-protection, even in whatever crap-hole of a place you come from the cops can't protect everyone all the time.

acm007
Msg: 2 (view)

Yale Student Self-Induces Multiple Abortions
Posted: 4/17/2008 1:49:04 PM
People like this sick twit need to be sterilized. There is some sort of mental disorder going on in that filthy brain of hers. She is the true measure of liberalism at it's core; life is 100% meaningless to someone who could do that. Lock that sick skank up before she infests someone else with her freakish ideas.

It shows how insane the leadership at Yale is for her not being expelled immediately upon this horrific thing she has done coming to light. "Projects" like this should be shunned and she should be stripped of any possibility of ever obtaining a degree at Yale--or anyplace else. Of course, this is just the thing that Yale is looking for in a future professor--she's probably already been offered a job when she graduates.

SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!

What the fudge is wrong with people? Makes my stomach turn just reading about sickos like her being allowed to run lose in places of academia. Freaks!

acm007
Msg: 41 (view)

Eight teens face charges for the beating video that was posted online
Posted: 4/13/2008 5:16:18 PM

I would say 13 weeks in a bootcamp style enviroment. If you flunk out you get 1 year
jail time.

I think Florida outlawed 'bootcamp'-style juvenile detention facilities after a bunch of kids complained of physical and sexual abuse; and after a few kids died as a result of punishment.

I may be incorrect on that one, but I lived there for a long time and it seems that they did it before I left about 5 years ago.

This video is tragic. I feel for the girl who was beaten, she must have been scared to death.

It's not YouTube's fault that these thugs did what they did, if not YouTube, someplace else. They took action when someone complained and that's about all the responsibility they have.

acm007

Where is the
Posted: 4/10/2008 8:33:23 PM
Global warming is fraud. BIG TIME! It's just a stupid religion, like Scientology only stupider. Al Gore's movie was so full of botched data it was like a pre-war intel. report on Iraq: Garbage! Nobel Prize... He's been saying that there are only 10 years till the planet is destroyed for 25 years... Short of nuclear holocaust, humans couldn't bugger up this planet that bad even if we wanted too. Any open-minded scientist will tell you that the planet has climatic mood swings and it isn't that big of a deal most of the time. Of course saying that is like being pro-life or anti-Darwinism: you speak up and you are crucified by the "real" free thinkers--who stifle any opposition to their agenda (those people are usually also called "Fascists").

Record cold temps this year and global warming is a BIG threat... Way to go Al... Even NASA says things are not heating up like some scientists have doomed us into thinking. Between NASA and Al Gore; I'll take NASA.

acm007
Msg: 6 (view)

Pizza man shooting would-be robber is good example
Posted: 4/3/2008 2:18:07 PM

What kind of society allows a bad person to carry a gun??

Think about it.

No society "allows" bad people to carry guns. Bad people get guns DESPITE the law which is intended to keep them from getting them (which is why bad folks are usually called "criminals"). This is reason #1 why Washington, D.C. has the highest crime (handgun, etc.) in the nation: the decent folk can't have a gun while the miscreant doesn't care about the law and preys upon those he/she knows are not armed.

The only laws regarding firearms which can possibly be Constitutional are A) those intended to prevent felons and other criminals from possessing them (it must be understood, however, that criminals will STILL acquire arms and use them for nefarious purposes), and B) those which provide severe penalties for the criminal misuse of arms. PERIOD! Any other law constitutes blatant infringement of the right of "the people" to keep and bear arms.

SCOTUS needs to settle this once and for all time with it's current opportunity (District of Columbia v. Heller). An individual "right" cannot be rationed by the people from whom such rights are specifically protected--it's like charging the cat to watch the canary; the wolf to guard the hen house; the diamond thief to mind the jewelry store.

The Constitution does not grant the people of the United States any rights, instead it specifically protects certain rights which the Founders understood are given to us by God and are essential to liberty. The Bill of Rights protects us ("the people") from the very government which the Constitution created.

acm007
Msg: 5 (view)

The baby was born, now what do i do with my relationship?
Posted: 3/29/2008 12:59:17 PM
This whole thing sounds messed up to me. You feel left out because your man is off tending to his **stard child and this "friend" of his. This sounds like bad news... I can't imagine that your relationship is gonna be very healthy in the wake of this.
 acm007
Msg: 72 (view)

When we all wake up on November 5th, 2008
Posted: 3/23/2008 3:23:46 PM

However equally I see signs of something approaching a 'personality cult' for Obama and people who would vote him into office on the sole basis of his racial background...

Liberal white folks will vote for Obama because A) they think electing a black person will right every wrong ever committed upon anyone everywhere; and B) they feel guilty about being white and are compelled to compensate by voting for a black man who has almost no qualifications for the job--other than that he is not a white guy. The consequences be damned.

Black folks will vote for him because he is their familiar and they don't give a damn what he stands for as long as he ain't the "man". The consequences...who cares as long as whitey isn't running the show anymore!

His dad is a foreign national and his momma came from some uppity neighborhood. He was raised by his rich grandparents, went to kick-arse schools and hasn't worked a "real" job in his whole life. What the hell could he possibly know about the struggle of anything American? He spent a significant portion of his life chasing his father through Kenya or somewhere... Give me a break...
 acm007
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2008 3:01:18 PM

Bingo! And George W has destroyed what l little was left of the Reagan Revolution.

Exactly. It is a shame that after only 4 years, Bush41 was able to undo so much and allow the presidency to evade him a second term. Bush41 was not a good choice to continue carrying the Conservative torch--he is a neo-Con, globalist; and so is his son. Then we had eight years of....WJC--seldom the truth, that man has seen.

None of the people running for president want to "lead" anything or "inspire" anyone. The ba$$ards just want a promotion. They want power. They want to be the one who dupes the most people into voting for them. On 5 November, 2008, regardless of who wins the presidency, the PEOPLE lose. We have been losers since Reagan's last day in office.

At least Reagan was in it for the folks--anyone who denies that should read his letters and correspondence, his diary entries; he genuinely cared about the people he represented. This is the primary reason that he did what he did at Rakyavik(sp?), because he did not want us to be made fools in front of the whole world. He genuinely believed that communism is evil and needed to be rooted out of the Soviet Union to better the world. The problem came when there was no one after him to continue to teach people how great an accomplishment the fall of communism was in the Warsaw Pact. No one to further give those people hope for their own destiny.

God Save the Republic!

PS: GWB hasn't done us a whole lot of favors, but I can't imagine the utter tyranny under which we would now live had Gore or Kerry gotten elected Arsehat-in-Chief...
 acm007
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 9:50:30 PM

Electing Obama (or McCain or Hitlery) would be like putting a child molester in charge of a Boy Scout camping trip.

A-M-E-N!!!

PS: I don't support Ron Paul, he's VERY flaky and when it comes right down to it, he won't take a stand on some very important issues..

PPS:

Hitlery

That's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
 acm007
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 9:39:34 PM
Ronald Reagan was the last inspiration that this nation had. We've forgotten his teachings and it is leading to our utter demise. Reagan understood that EVERY time socialism and communism are allowed even the slightest license in a culture, that culture is doomed to fail (see Canada's and England's people finding doctors who aren't in the system for their care, because they can actually get treatment). Reagan's "shining city on a hill" has been tainted by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton, William Jefferson Clinton and, yes, George Walker Bush. None of the people in the field even have one little ray of interest in preserving the Republic; they all want to tax my arse off and give the country away to Mexicans all the while saying it's for our own good.

John McCain is not the man to lead the GOP out of the darkness of big spending and security lapses. McCain is a RINO, a wolf in sheep's clothes'. Courting the left and liberals with candy-cane policies and pipe dreams, dreams he can't deliver on anymore than Obama or Clinton can bring some kind of saving grace. The Russians are fully in cold war mode again, supplying our (America's) enemies with advanced weapons and technology. Obama and Clinton are sure as hell not going to put up a fight against that. America will get weaker and weaker until we are so vulnerable even Canada could kick our lazy arses.

The "hope" that Obama speaks of is only HIS hope of becoming the most powerful man on Earth and duping tens of millions of dunder-headed Americans into voting for some magical change (the L.A. Times columnist didn't coin the term "magic negro" for nothing, right?). The Constitution means squat to these people--liberals like Obama especially want to shred it.

If Obama or Hillary get elected to the Presidency, the Great Experiment that is this Republic can be called an utter failure (McCain won't be any picnic for it, either). I just don't know where those of us who want to preserve our Republic are going to go...

Liberals--socialist, bull-crap shoveling racists. Since FDR...

God Save the Republic!
 acm007
Msg: 15 (view)

Lost weight, starting getting more dates
Posted: 3/20/2008 11:17:29 AM
For a lot of guys a woman who is not overweight or 'thick' is more attractive. For many women guys with big muscles and nice tan, etc. is 'hot'. We are all superficial to a degree and we all have things that we find attractive and unattractive. Women are JUST as guilty of this as are the fellas... Trust me, an ugly guy like me knows how it goes.

acm007

Winter soldier
Posted: 3/20/2008 11:11:54 AM

I think it's an important topic to discuss, and I've visited the website a few times in the last little while. It's an echo of the first Winter Soldier meetings, in the Vietnam period.

This is a part of the reality of this war, as it was of the Vietnam war. This doesn't mean it should be taken as a reflection of the entire US military in Iraq, and that's the great danger here. In any war, especially a guerrilla war ( which Iraq shares as a quality with Vietnam) there will be fear and an inability to distinguish legitimate targets from innocent ones.

This will typically lead to over caution, as well as a sense of the need for revenge.

Couple that with a foreign culture, and language, and it gets even worse.

To focus on this, and only on this, is to taint the war in only one direction. There have been a lot of great stories of success and compassion over there. If you have any doubts of that, then go read some of the stories of servicemen - or even read their blogs.

You'll find stories there that will make you as proud of the military serving there, as these stories can make you ashamed of being one.

That's the reality of war, the good and the bad.

As absurd as it seems to me to actually AGREE with something said by a Canadian in this forum, I must agree with what Montreal_Guy here. War is hell and a few bad officers and NCOs don't make the whole of the military evil. Where there is one guy shooting "innocent" people there are fifty providing medical care and other services to those wounded and maimed by the sectarian terrorists. What the OP is doing is trying to paint this as a wide-spread, common thing among all soldiers, Marines and Airmen serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it is misrepresentative of the US fighting man/woman. The OP has an agenda and is using this as a tool to its end.

God Bless the United States of America! Support her troops!

acm007

STOP the UN from Taxing Americans & Stealing Our Sovereignty!
Posted: 3/17/2008 12:43:43 PM

The US has quite the history of not paying it's share of due to the UN anyway

Yeah, I guess the billions of greenbacks the US puts into the UN is never gonna be enough for the socialists and dictators who occupy 99% of the seats there... I guess the fact that the US is the SINGLE BIGGEST contributor to the UN makes us really cheap folks, huh?

Why should the US give any money to the UN, the last 20 years has seen almost every resolution proposed by the US shot down while every resolution proposed which would "punish" the US upheld as some sort of holy scripture...
 acm007
Msg: 49 (view)

Bigger threat? Terrorists or Corporations?
Posted: 1/21/2008 4:04:11 PM

war was of course won in 1776

The American Revolutionary War ACTUALLY began in 1776 after the signing of the Declaration of Independence (an act of treason against the crown of England). The war was not won in 1776, in fact the war raged on until 1783, at which time the Treaty of Paris was signed by both the Americans and the British--giving the colonies "official" independence and recognizing their sovereignty.

By the way, if you ever ACTUALLY read the Declaration of Independence (US), you will find a long list of reasons that the colonists found to warrant their break from the English empire. Minting currency was barely the tip of the iceberg. Unfair trials, taxation without representation (which we have again), extraditing people for garbage offenses...

Also, Jimmy Carter further screwed Americans when he decided to deregulate the price of gold and discontinue backing up every cent in the US with bullion--which had been practice up until then.

Good ol' Prescot... If only he would have had the ability to tell the future he'd have known they'd declare war on us a few years later... We tough Osama how to build IEDs... They were not our enemy at that particular moment in time... They became so and that is that.

I can't remember the last time Boeing cut someones head off because their "god" told them too... Or set up a roadside bomb, or sniper shot a bunch of people in a crowded market... Kidnapped journalists and tortured them to death and left their bodies hanging from bridges...
 acm007
Msg: 44 (view)

Abuse of Government power and loss of freedom
Posted: 12/30/2007 2:44:56 PM

Now you live under a government as slaves. They covered all the bases and noone batted an eye to it. It's the old bait an switch.They had you looking the other way and pulled the rug right out from under you. I still can't understand how they fooled so many people into going to fight in a country that didn't do anything? I guesss they just count on your gullibility.

Why does it not surprise me that another Canadian is talking bad about the United States of America? Why do you people give a crap about what goes on here? You have even less power to change it than we do. You've got your socialist utopia thing going on that you all love so much, so bug out of America's internal affairs.

The next several years are going to get REALLY bad in the US, people just need to realize that. With the Democrats likely to win control of the White House you can expect (because they flat out tell you) that you are going to have less financial freedom because of taxes. Religion is about to get a kick in the arse, too--Democrats are anti-Christian and don't make any bones about it. They use the Constitution as toilet paper until it suits them to force abortion or anti-Christian hatred on us... They use they're bully pulpit to tell American Blacks and Hispanics that they are idiots and can't do ANYTHING without THEIR help. They depend on ensuring that the poor stay poor and dependent on the government so THEY can say they are your savior! It's crap, folks.

IT'S GONNA GET WORSE FOLKS!
 acm007
Msg: 18 (view)

Black men must reclaim our children
Posted: 12/13/2007 3:38:01 PM
I respect your opinion. You are completely right that absentee fathers are the root cause of criminal behaviors among black teens. It does cut across racial lines, too, though. Statistically speaking I think that about 70% of the people in prison in the US are black males. That's WAY disproportionate to their representation in the population. But couple that to the Census stats which say that almost 75% of the black babies born between 1990 and Y2K were out of wedlock and you see the connection pretty clearly. Most of the white folks in prison are from broken homes or homes where substance abuse was prevalent.

Bill Cosby is really the only black man in the US who has the guts to speak out about this, but because he tells blacks to not blame white people (unlike the Revs. Jackson and Sharpton) and stop being victims all the time, he does not get any air on it.

I respect any black person who can go through being raised in a bad situation and make a good life for him/herself. It seems that drugs and other substance abuse and crime is more attractive these days than being good citizens--and that definitely transcends racial lines.

That's my two ¢ents...

acm007
Msg: 215 (view)

Genital Herpes
Posted: 12/12/2007 9:24:10 PM
If you want herpes, go for it... It's your life. Despite what you've been reading herpes is one of the most prolific SDTs out there and having protected (the sores can come up on places that a condom does not cover) or unprotected sex with people who have it almost guarantees that you'll eventually get it.

1/3 of the population (ages 15-35) is expected to have it in the next 10 years (I think the CDC said that, but you'll have to check that out yourself) or so.
 acm007
Msg: 55 (view)

Gun Enthusiast - Should I worry?
Posted: 12/12/2007 9:16:19 PM
Guns are a part of American heritage. 90+ million people in this country own at least one firearm (legally). If anything you should feel safer with this person, knowing that he is knowledgeable about personal defense.

Owning firearms or collecting them does not make him/her a "nut". Firearms ownership is on the rise. Statistically (FBI stats.) speaking, states and localities with the least restrictive gun laws have lower crime than those with the most restrictive laws (D.C., Philadelphia, Detroit, L.A., etc.)...

I find your posting to be completely obnoxious.

acm007
Msg: 2538 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 11/26/2007 5:06:41 PM
Simply put = Yes....

I suppose it would depend on how serious the relationship is, what kind of potential for marriage exists...

There is nothing bad about choosing to abstain from sex, even if one has already done it. Sex is a personal choice and it is exceptionally wrong for someone to expect sex from someone who doesn't want to do it.

acm007
Msg: 15 (view)

Illegal immigrant rescues boy whose mother died in Ariz. crash
Posted: 11/24/2007 10:40:13 PM

if you want to be technical about it i bet all of our ancestors were illegals at one time back in history

Are you TRYING to offend me or are you being funny?

Members of my family have been in this nation since before the Revolution... There are no illegal immigrants in my family. For you to even post such a ridiculous bunch of lunacy is just....WHAT?!?!?!!!

but if they were to really take jobs of value from us they would have to learn the language

I happen to work in a factory which employs illegal aliens. Many of whom have VERY little functioning knowledge of English. They don't pay taxes, I've seen the pay stubs. EVERY job in this nation is "of value" to some American who doesn't have one because all of the jobs are taken by illegals. Remember the meat-packing house where over 1,000 illegals were apprehended... Americans filled those jobs...
 acm007
Msg: 14 (view)

Illegal immigrant rescues boy whose mother died in Ariz. crash
Posted: 11/24/2007 10:29:31 PM

“They do get demonized for a lot of reasons, and they do a lot of good. Obviously this is one example of what an individual can do,” he said.

Yeah, one example... That's all anyone can find... The vast majority of the ones who get their "5 minutes of fame" do so because they either robbed or murdered or DUI killed someone.

It's not surprising that most of the nations top Most Wanted criminals are illegal aliens. And most of them are not simply wanted for illegally entering the country. There's a line that you are SUPPOSED to wait in before coming into this country. NO ONE should EVER be allowed to get in without first standing in line, like the decent folks do.

Deport him, along with the rest of the illegal scum-bags in the US.

Note: I don't care if they are from Turkey, Lithuania, Denmark or China; if they are here illegally they need to LEAVE!

acm007
Msg: 29 (view)

Should I Date A Man Who Doesnt Want to Marry
Posted: 11/23/2007 11:52:32 AM
If you are interested in getting married dating a guy who does not seems to be a silly idea. If you want long-term without marriage, sounds fine to me. As some have suggested, talk with him about why he does not want to marry again and decide from there if it's gonna work.

acm007

Ummm..I hope that this is the right place to ask this???
Posted: 11/22/2007 6:43:41 PM
Ummm, he's doing everything in the world to get you to flirt with him... I, personally, HATE it when I flirt with a woman and she just blows me off. "Aroundness" means he enjoys seeing you and would like to see more of you (no pun intended). Next time he asks you to join him for pizza or some such thing... JOIN HIM!! That's what he wants, he's inviting you--same as asking you out on a date but less formal.

acm007
Msg: 53 (view)

When a guy doesn't want to use a condom with you...
Posted: 11/16/2007 9:12:09 AM
Your friend is an idiot! Condoms do more than keep you from getting pregnant, they also help prevent sexually transmitted infections/diseases... It's not ALL about getting pregnant, it's about being smart enough to protect yourself. If she is using another form of contraception and they have both been tested for STI/D, then power to them for going sans rubber... Her guy is just manipulative. He's prolly got ten other girls he's having sex with, telling them all that same lame horse-$hit.

Use a condom, people! Jeeze!

acm007
Msg: 22 (view)

white/colored signs put up over drinking fountains
Posted: 11/11/2007 3:37:12 PM
Gotta love "white guilt"...
 acm007

Am I the jerk or was she? My worst first date...
Posted: 11/10/2007 6:36:49 PM
Eh, when she told you she and her friends needed a ride home later, you could have told her that you were leaving right then and if they didn't want to be stranded they were leaving too.

She was DEFINITELY being a jerk all night. You felt used and ignored--and rightfully so. I think you did the sorta-right thing, showing her that you weren't going to be used as a limo service.
 acm007
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2007 2:36:52 PM

The legal racism that the civil war should have ended remained a "festering sore" for better than 100 years after.

The end of the War Between the States (as it was known at the time) is the root cause of the racism which followed Emancipation and persists even today. The segregation, and intentional exclusion, of blacks from whites has had a horrible effect on relations between whites and blacks.

One of the critical flaws which plagues this great Republic is that the Founders of this country, many of whom owned slaves, did not see the evil in it at the drafting of the Declaration or the Constitution and demand that the Southern States relinquish their love of forced labor. This is, deep down, the cause of the entire mess we have been dealing with regarding race since the Republic's inception.

As for this thing getting adequate media coverage... The more you harp on this kind of foolishness, the more of it you are gonna have.
 acm007

Posted: 11/10/2007 8:27:05 AM

Gibson explained. "We all know that we really must be politically correct. No matter what you think, keep it to yourself."

*Unless you are a liberal, minority, a gangsta rapper or just generally making racist statements about those evil white people.*

That right there is why this nation will cease to exist within 100 years. PC nonsense and the fascist silencing of any dissenting opinion which goes against it. NO ONE has the right to never have his or her feelings hurt by someone who is expressing his/her God given right to free speech and political dissent. My poor wittle feewings got hurt! Whining ****es these days...

Hell, burn the little turd at the stake, that'll show everyone that you PC a$$holes mean business!

*****I do not agree with the signs or with the punk who posted them.*****

acm007
Msg: 94 (view)

Do men look at ring fingers?
Posted: 11/8/2007 12:37:18 AM
That happens to be THE thing I try most to see, before even making eye contact.
 acm007
Msg: 54 (view)

Good girls.... do they exist or are they all gone by the age 24
Posted: 4/13/2007 12:49:09 AM
Depends on where you live, I'd say. Around here they all seem to be gone WAY before 24. This is a rural part of the country, and if a woman isn't married or something like that by 24 it's pretty rare. And, of course that depends on your idea of a "good girl". I'm probably a little more picky when it comes to giving that title than most. Honestly, it seems that around here if you haven't found one who's about 16, you're pretty well gonna have to settle for someone who's wilder than a ferrel cat.

Aaron

PS: This is just my opnion, I could be wrong.

Show ALL Forums