Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Instant turn aways
 ANGELKIS1
Msg: 367 (view)

Instant turn aways
Posted: 7/30/2018 11:46:49 PM
annoyed at me cause after a first date when you comeon too strong after telling me how a present date relationship has bed priv eeees at the moment and expect a good response from me …..
 angelkis1
Msg: 21 (view)

Why can't I let him go?
Posted: 6/16/2013 3:44:27 AM
Why.....
Attachment, isolation of self....
Alanon may leave you hanging on to someone that won"t or doesnot want to seek help.
Go to some speaker meeting in AA and you will get some real information straight from the sourse....
There are groups for help with Relationship break-ups, such as church groups , divorce and other.These people also experience some of what your going through, but have gatherings and social events..So, thus another out let...make friends and keep busy.

The thing about Alanon is meeting Gals that have been in your situation.....We can"t fix others but we can fix ourselves... Get on your computer and research some information.. There is plenty of help out there and I am sure you have plenty of company...meaning many women are in the same boat

It would be nice to meet other Gentlemen and have some fun, great conversation and dates.. I can hardly believe you allowed this abuse... Not go out to a movie, dinner, just simple fun stuff.

One way to get him out of your head is to replace memory pictures with adventures with a new person

Only you can decide..Go Shopping...get a makeover..Do what will make you happy...but Honey...TAKE THE FIRST STEP.....
 Angelkis1
Msg: 104 (view)

Valentines Day - Your Thoughts
Posted: 2/14/2013 11:01:32 PM
I agree with you on just being thoughtful any time. Valentines is Special and can be fun, guess I am a Romantic and just Love Hearts of course Red is a favorite color of mine, not to mention the fact love Poetry, sometimes writing myself just all of a suden thinking of that person flows through into written thoughts.

If I were to get married again and set a date ..It would be Valentines day....
 angelkis1
Msg: 38 (view)

good things come to those who wait??
Posted: 12/13/2012 10:36:00 PM
You have a really nice way of explaining this..Mr. igore

Yes, haste is waste and get to research the subject befor you leap, if it"s an application for a position or aperson of interests. Patience is a virtue but pays off, they say don"t jump befor you leap.

Not all people have the tools to work for us because that is also learned. God they say Puts people in places, maybe their our angels to guide us, well I feel they are.

I feel there is some that guide us each on this site in the right direction. Remember to stay with in...with FOCUS.....which is important
 angelkis1
Msg: 35 (view)

privacy in a relationship??
Posted: 12/13/2012 9:58:28 PM
I agree with igorefrankensteen
It"s called Exclusive Relationship, that does mean One on One and in this day a very important matter because of STD or Hiv etc. There should be no Secrets from each other and this person should be your best friend, that is if is a true relationship and not just physical attraction.
What igore I feel is also saying is communication is important betwwen two people who are sincere in their interest towards one another. Relationships are not easy and trust is earned.. We need to have boundries and express those befor action goes in the wrong direction.
Love is great and so is SEX but it"s commitment that makes it all work... Have fun and just date til you find the "ONE"......
If a guy or Gal has red flags going up....fair warning..... Privacy to a point !
 angelkis1
Msg: 39 (view)

Its the holiday season and it seems like girlfriend is leaving me out of them what to do?
Posted: 12/13/2012 9:06:26 PM
It really doesn"t sound good.... Do you think perhaps your moving somewhat fast.
 angelkis1
Msg: 5 (view)

Halloween Singles Mixer and Costume Party!
Posted: 10/2/2012 4:02:47 PM
Hello out there ! Any Seniors going to this Event ?????????
 angelkis1
Msg: 2 (view)

Karaoke Style Singles Mixer, August 10, 2012
Posted: 8/10/2012 7:15:40 PM
I promise to be at the next meet...Sounds like a Winner, just found out tooo late this week... SAD FACE. Anyone from Henderson going that way... I may need a ride. Thanks

Kathy
 angelkis1
Msg: 25 (view)

in need of some serious advice...
Posted: 7/21/2012 2:23:52 PM
Let me ask you this question, Do you really feel a friendship with this person or do you really need a caring friend, not this always relating to SEX. What are you seeking and if you know exactly what it is, "GO FIND IT " Believe in yourself ! What you see is RED FLAGS. You can do better.

Recently a Person called me with this 20 question phone call befor our meeting and wanted to know, well ...How I was in BED. My Daughter heard this conversation and said Mother get rid of that person. I had to think of Is that what I wanted to do...Get rid of a person I had been speaking to for a Month, well it happened any way because I failed his test in answering. What I told him was simply, "IT GOES TOGETHER" like falling in Love, Magic and a commitment... What was he up to since I never heard from him again.. Seems he found his type, you can guess what that is !
My ADVICE is MOVE ON !
 angelkis1
Msg: 88 (view)

Has anyone had a good relationship with someone on POF?
Posted: 7/3/2012 1:30:00 AM
I am here a short time and met a few nice Gentlemen. I will see how it all goes, not desperate, so not in ahurry. If I get involved he has to be nice and one to one, if not will continue FLIRTING ! I would think one can make a few nice friends, these men seem to be easy to talk to, some not persistent enough. You are Pretty , so you should be in demand, lo lo hav fun.
 angelkis1
Msg: 44 (view)

Do you think that partners should ask for medical proof, before enteing into
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:10:38 PM
Great answers from you , Reference to.. What is Healthy both mental and physically.

I think most people have had a degree of Problem with mind and body. I think what is important is notice of Addictions and am sure you all know what the signs are or can read up on all of them. This is the day of having Anxity which people cope with in various ways and sometimes go over board. Sooo, pills , drinking, sex, harder drugs etc. I would not get fully involved with a person til I did a back round check and medical check for on going STD, Aides, herpes etc. I would continue to date others til I was sure of the ONE. Why back yourself in. Find it ok to date One on One but proceed with caustion.. All Good LUCK, everyone needs someone !
 angelkis1
Msg: 30 (view)

THIRD DATE
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:40:13 PM
The problem is these dates talking about other relationships ....At the very start, we should let them know boundries...Well it seemed like you were having fun until then. Good luck with future dates.
 angelkis1
Msg: 108 (view)

Plenty of fish
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:26:35 PM
Good respones here..... You can pick and choose...Also fun site !

Show ALL Forums