Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Divorce rates and custody
 cantwearboxers
Msg: 13 (view)

Divorce rates and custody
Posted: 5/1/2008 5:24:44 AM
Spot on ....its margo...........I won't go into my details, but the'' quick fix ''seems to be backfiring these days. The green grass hopefully is being .........."drought affected".Had my 6y0 ring me the other night in tears saying........"Dad, I miss you" How do you tell a 6yo boy who want's to see his Father............"I can't do anything about it , it's all about money..............."
 cantwearboxers
Msg: 8 (view)

Married along time and now he is gone. Help!!!
Posted: 8/2/2007 5:45:45 AM
I was married for 16 years, to myself and my kids surprise...SHE left... it isn't always the guys. I was deprived of affection, interest and, yes, sex.. but I had decided to stay...not walk...even though the "dear john" letter I got said... "you won't know anything about this cause I never told you". It's all about money,image,mid life crisis and any western world.."it's all about me "mentality . Not to mention lawyers driving it all.
I think I will look at the Phillipines or Russia, somewher devoid of the western, litigation mentality.
It ain't always the guys that are the pricks.
 cantwearboxers
Msg: 6 (view)

Ozone Layer - A closer look at public fraud
Posted: 5/10/2007 5:35:54 AM
One of the biggest destroyers of the ozone layer is fuel emissions from planes flying @ 30,000 feet, not Eskimos with CFC fridges / spray cans in the Arctic Circle.
Also, if ice is expanded water, how can melting ice caps raise the water level?

Show ALL Forums