Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men need to learn courting skills for their own benefit
 cutepid
Msg: 600 (view)

Men need to learn courting skills for their own benefit
Posted: 2/16/2016 2:23:45 PM
Whenever I see something like that "courting skills" it sends up red "put me on a pedestal" flags all over the place..basic manners is one thing..but treating you like a diva is out of whack.
 cutepid
Msg: 63 (view)

dogs on dates
Posted: 2/16/2016 2:21:11 PM
Animals are like kids in the same aspect...my date would consider it fine to let either one run rampant all over the house breaking things or damaging things..the whole..my dog/cat/kid will always come first...to me..there is no relationship once that starts happening...she even invited her 6 year old into the bed at night ..because she's "used" to it..that relationship or rather lack of ended quickly. I love my dog this is true..but he's BEHAVED..
 cutepid
Msg: 102 (view)

cut and pasters
Posted: 1/28/2016 11:40:11 PM
I think fish should have a check mark box..no need for writing some extensive unread deleted e-mail..save everyone from complaining about such..if they check your box..they want an e-mail from you..pretty damn simple..stop all these wasted e-mails..and lets face it..many times..some people just want their ego stroked...male AND female.....me=responds to all e-mails
 cutepid
Msg: 171 (view)

Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/26/2016 5:41:43 PM
Queens of the famous unread/deleted
carmloco
RIGRL68
BabylonBabe10
blondebombshel01
Womanworkout
prvtdancr
onlyu1517
toribug
Rired2031
josie2243
Talia316
comedytime
cosmoladey
redhot1378
luvy298
nicole 123
irisheyes_00
sugar_spice_evrythin_nice
keri04
parisismyplace
Susan_C67
alybri
NBA_77
rosehips123
Jalisa18
ItalianLioness1
MissyJ41
 Cutepid
Msg: 1 (view)

Just for Dreams..and other old heart thoughts
Posted: 2/22/2013 10:56:51 PM
Just for my Dreams

I still feel the pain of your tears in my thoughts, where memories in my heart rain nightly over and over again. I still feel your words falling on my eyes with each passing day and I wonder if I'll ever remain the same without you. Some mornings I wake and see the outline of your smile near mine and know it's gone more then years can recount. There are moments when I can feel your hands fold round my tears and brush them freely from shadows and old memories and I so dearly seek justification in the love I once had for you. And then you remind me without consequence of reason that I no longer hold your smile, your thoughts, your wishes or your tears. yesterday I held you in my embrace, less then a second, but more then a lifetime, and I asked forgiveness because I knew it wouldn't last, just like the other million dreams of us. Like most things, which i though forgotten and abandoned, you came crushing my dreams with truth and I woke up next to emptiness. last night I fell in love. I was hopeful that this time it would last longer then the fleeting image I've kept guarded in my past. But like everything else in my life it left and impression within my heart I cannot erase. thought I've cried too many tears every night pausing in reflection about where we could be, I knew that just one thought occupied my heart for so many tears. Just one year with you. Such satisfaction, call it greed if you will, could just make life easy to endure instead of me wishing for one glimpse of your voice. Wrapped in my memories that never were I imagined the memories of your laughter, the way your smile could have felt by my side, the touch of your fingers upon my cheek, the perfection of your words blanketing my tears. First thing in the morning between coffee, sunrise, and your smile I get inquisitive and start searching for your green eyes. With empty hands, empty heart and echo of yesterdays love, I pull myself away from the pillow and closer to joining you. Yet we're no closer to gaining the trust of our words then this letter is to reaching you where you are now. What chance do I have to discover before I can find your love and not these dreams that keep haunting me. I wanted to hear those few words that have meant so much to me over the years and never felt I knew till you slipped them into my mind. So why is it so hard and so impossible to believe they could be there again? Because I knew so long ago it was the promises and trust had been broken and lost. But i still cared enough to listen to your tears, your tribulations, and your dreams and with every passing whisper I lost what self control I had. And I said the words that broke my heart, spoke to every emotion I valued, and in the end destroyed the sanctuary of my heart. I wish the tears would stop because I know the pain hasn't and I wish it wasn't because of you. Just for once, just for a day, just for love, just for my dreams.

just for once I wish I could touch your heart
feel the depth of the love you convey to everyone you meet
follow the pathway of your smile to a place
where the love of eternity is never replace or lost

just for my dreams

just for the day i wish I could wake up and hear you
say your name and watch your smile collapse
listen to your laughter when you discovered the wealth
and found the richness of my heart was yours

just for my dreams

Just yesterday i thought I heard the laughter of your voice
maybe I was jealous of what you were sharing
But I knew without the doubts of things you said to me
were not just in passing but in cherished memories

just for my dreams

just today i realized how the emptiness of your words
is still tearing my heart in different directions
and yet I still follow the memories of what we shared
and wish I could forget them as I lay down each night

just for my dreams

I felt a dream, felt the memories of fallen thoughts, and wished you were truly here with me. Like most dreams that are forgotten, left to passion or desire, so too were the memories that never were of us. My angels waiting for me, in the heaven of my dreams, in the smile of children, in empty tears I cry late at night, when the last vestiges of hope have left my heart..I'll remember Penny Ann Lane...as I once told her..."This is the closest I'll ever get to heaven, would you be my angel forever?" and quietly held out the ring that would seal our hearts and the promises we left unspoken.

Aug 11, 2009
Angels heaven

I felt your heart like whispers unfold round the breath of my love and with every touch I yearned to be drawn closer towards the heaven of your eyes. While I could hold your attention with the caress of my words my heart was baited by your laughter. The outline of your memory lays in the curve of my dreams and each night I am drawn closer to the things that made me desire and fall in love with you..and yet at the end of the nights visitation..I discover the sun rising and the warmth and peace surrounding my heartaches has never left my side but moved forward without me. As I lay in dreams, their thoughts mingle like rain from some forgotten storm, passing by quickly yet shedding heart and soul even in that moment, I think of you. I remember the light of your touch bringing security to my heart and penance to my soul for everything I have done in past and will do in future.

Should I let breath escape in between kisses and tears I might find shelter once more in your embrace except for the discovery of so many untruths that I would soon drown in that ocean of broken wishes. I felt the birth of love in your kisses and I dreamt of that sunrise where words met wind and I waited patiently for the answer to my questions and pathway. And I only saw the quiet and heard nothing but wind and clouds leaving unanswered the treasures I so desperately sought. So here I am a vessel, waiting for answers and maybe depth of something I've unearthed and yet never found. An explorer unbidden I begged you to find my heart, once more, not bereft of pain and tears, but at least able to live past tomorrow with shadows...and so it began..the dream...

Jun 18, 2009
Binding of the Heart

Current mood:sad
Where my heart lays upon crests of fallen dreams and sheltered from winds of tears and memories I dwell constantly not to remind me of what I've lost to words and glances, but what I could have found and discovered if given chance, hand, and kisses. And of all of them I miss your empty kisses the most, your words of encouragement and your childs laughter echoing in the haunting glimpses I always seem to catch in the corner of my heart. All my life I've remembered what your voice felt like against my thoughts, the curve of my heart, and the ghost of your hand. I wish in my heart that I could find that desire of cherishing past memories and yet no matter how much I wish my eyes would heal I never forget I had a penny for my thoughts..and how costly it's bound me to the way I see things now...

Nov 6, 2008
Purity of the Heart

On the edge of sleep, knelt before the memory of a dream, holding onto my beliefs of love, I remember you.

Chastise my dreaming with words and images and haunt the shadows forgotten and put behind me because at days end, I will remember you. Your kisses, like glimpses of sunlight stream into my smile every time I hear child's laughter, feel the breath of clouds in kisses, or turn the next corners of my pathways. I looked into eyes tired and doubts encouraging my unspoken kisses to slip into the dance of your lips. Cradling your thoughts in my embrace I let the yesterdays return, clinging to past memories, hidden behind the hope you're going to be there when I turn around. The course to your heart has been a void I've been unable to fill no matter the words of love and encouragement I embraced trying to hold us together. But I hold your thoughts and surround my heart with them.

What quiet sunset unfolds where no glimpse of echoes may be heard, near the lake of reflecting thoughts and still I hear her voice like forgotten memories shadowing my heart. There under tree and forest stretching beyond site or desires I follow the pathway steady to unheard rhythms except for my desire to find the end.

Wave after wave of forests canopy and years shelter my journey as footsteps stray unbidden forward like childrens laughter. Aged wooden fences. That's what we are to each others hearts.

Like a sunset that soon appears so do my thoughts trail onwards with the brightness of life in fall and the canvass of my words lays like a foundation for my thoughts to unravel unfettered and without justification. And yet the summers breath is yesterdays memories and I look forward with trepidation to the rising of moons kiss

Down empty corridors around corners, suspended by my imagination I hear the breath of your footsteps echo deeply in my heart and I keep closed my gaze in urgency hoping I may find you through the release of tears. Many were the nights I felt the trembling of your tears in my heartbeats and I held you close like sun to light and stood by the image of your smile till the tears were taken. Once or twice each night I stare upwards and feel you sharing thoughts and smiles through stars, glow of moon and clouds and my heart sleeps better. But I'm lost, feeling I'm missing something, or at least attempting to make up for time and distant past that has yet to happen.

Unrequited love...

In peaceful thoughts my dreams lay sleeping with memories
and if I turn the whispers into something more would I
invite your smile into my heart again? Some of the choices
we make are irreplaceable and no matter the wishes in our
hearts that we could age them over again they just keep
walking forward past the place we thought they could be.

So has my love and my heart done in finality and in
reality till I have enriched my dreams not in touch or
caution, but in the knowledge that I can move forward
instead of into the past. Across the fire I stare, the
sparks separating our hands, and yet I am closer to you
then I could ever envision and I know with doubts that is
how it will always be. And will I find you in my dreams, and I in your
feelings, being both spared from finding another due to lies and
innuendos.

All this time I thought you were the mirror of my heart and instead I found with certainly your love was nothing more the adversary my hearts been trying to avoid
over the years and the empty tears. So I'm living my heart all over again and with hope, I might just find...her. I once had an ocean, untold treasures deep beneath the surface of my hearts voice, waiting to discover that I could feel the sun again, pure and unadulterated, rich with warmth and feeling, and then it was more then a lifetime of wondering and desiring. It was my heaven.

In the vessel of my heart I have laid dormant the empty footsteps and ghosts and left the window open once more to see the sun and feel it upon my face, not just envision it through dreaming and sleep. Through tragedy and trial I have sustained my dream of love and in doing so have enriched the notes in my heart and I have found they are pages waiting to be filled, uncountable, textured and waiting for my hand to turn them. They are waiting to be gazed upon and put not into history but to memory and heart.

I can feel her touches on my shoulder encouraging my
desires and leaning over my memories is the gaze of what
once was like lyrics heard from darkest night wandering
forth towards visions of light finding and guiding my heart as it steps forth. I'm following that light to see where it steers my heart, where it bows to
temptation of passion, and yet retains enough courage to
set forth on another journey.

And I'm looking, not for her, but...for you...

I have discovered the emptiness of tears holding thoughts of your heart deeply within the curves of my dreams, mostly at night, but by chance during breath of daylights embrace, and I find myself believing in you, wondering what petals of thoughts you have left upon my blank canvas of poetry and romantic gestures. I wonder how delicately your kisses would feel if you knew the passion of my missing you, the aching of memories that held you, and the folds of words I lay constantly to paper so one day you might discover them over and over with each reading.

When the fire is at it's peak, golden hues of swirling waters and depth strong with emotion, I nestle your memory around me and bring to memorized days we shared together. I close thoughts, open my heart, and return to the first moments are eyes kissed, our hearts slowed, and the pulse of our memories quickened stoked by imagination and lust. Yet no desire quenches our passing, our thoughts, or each others questions, just the chance we may have found our separate pathway converged together somehow.

September-23-08

Leaves part before my thoughts on this pathway that bridges my yesterdays and tomorrows and yet I feel the remembrance of dreams stirring quietly behind me. The sunset never lasts longer then I need it to and every time I sit at my favorite slip of heaven I fall back into the slumber of memories and think of you.And I wonder where your place in heaven is and if there's time and a hammock waiting for me...For us...

Embers of my thoughts wander within reach of my poetic nature but I feel tempted to let them fall alongside the path I traverse knowing I have yet to reach the destination of my day or my hearts desires, But every time I seek the notion I am almost there I find another pathway waiting for me.
Without looking back I know where my footsteps have visited and yet looking forward to the journey ahead I can't help but be influenced by past memories. How I want to see the sun today and feel its warmth. If I could take one memory with me would it be of her? Or maybe I would bypass that choice and just surrender to the inevitable of knowing it's not possible for someone like me, for someones heart like mine, for true and pure love and the things they stand for more then anything to me or anyone but most of all to her.

moments in my heart.....

seconds of my lifetime....windshield wipers--heartbeat...tears..rain slipping through the fog and mist through the gaps in my heart and in the window and over time, and years, things have quietly slipped into place, and back into the words of my heart

The only sound is the creak of the chain as I lay in this swing and sway with the whisper of wind as my companion and the warmth of the summer sun a blanket over my heart. My eyes, no longer gazing at the touch of your lips upon mine, enjoy the mystery of your body as it lies near mine. I hear the exhale of your kisses in each breath you take and the swell of your breast with each stroke of my hidden thoughts. The path of leaves as they fall from the tree and play with the wind, like my kisses on the path of your body, follows no set course. They tumble like lazy lovers, the leaves and the gasp of wind, each entwined around the other yet never touching. Like a crazy snow storm, millions of leaves, gather at the feet of natures gentle giants. Twin maples, like toy soldiers, line the property dropping a canopy of color with every breath of natures kiss. The drops of music from a natural storm splash against the echo of our thoughts and a child's laughter is the sun that parts the clouds anew. You feel the strength in my heart reaching out to you with each touch of my fingers over your body. The urge to pull me closer and savor more then kisses strongly teases your smile to emerge and with it the touch of passion once more. I feel the way the fabric of your heart beats under my probing fingers, steadily each pause of time stretching, and with the whisper of your name you hear in my voice the depth of my love for you. The sun peaks through each leaf as it drops the way my love peaks forth from my heart and the steadiness of it surprises you because you can feel more then the ripple of my muscles as I touch you. You feel the pulse of life as it stops and starts, like a clock that has been wound too tight and now is released, and realize I am smiling because I have you in arms. I enfold more then my arms around you when I am hugging you. Each curve of my hands is but a reflection of the heart I let you hold. A surrounding shelter that encompasses your heart as well and the strength and feelings to go with them abound to capture the truth behind all the words and the love. The touch of my hand holding your chin is but one way I want to hold you. I want to wake up and see the gaze of your hearts laughter and the passion of a hundred I Love You's in each look and know I am the man you love and you, the woman with all of my heart, the woman I am devotedly in love with. I want you to feel the depth of my kisses penetrate the shell of your heart and fill it with the tenderness of a million kisses, fill the void that has escaped to land within your soul and beckon you to abandon it and enjoy the true warmth of the sun. When I touch your chest, feel the gentle pulse of that little heart and wonder how soft it is to touch, I want you to know that I am yours in more then thought, love, or passion. I am the man who will share everything with you and never ask how come, or question why you feel that way, but entice you to let me share my heart with yours and for once feel the safety and security of knowing you can escape for once and never be chained by ideas or dreams again. The grain of the wood is firm, like the kiss I lay upon your forehead, as you shift slightly in my embrace to feel more then kisses. "Do you want to go inside honey?" I will pick you up and carry the ocean of your thoughts with me and the mystery of your heart and lay them into a bed of love and passion and let the pillow of my love and the lap of my words comfort you in an ocean of passion.

May 26, 2008
Thoughts

Many thoughts have slipped by like winters long forgotten in their age and years and I fall into the memory of your kisses to put my heart to rest. I wander in dreams holding your hand, your heart, and your smile to me like warmth to sun and dampness to rain, and each time I think I am about to wake I roll over in my bed of dreams and wish to return. Before god and my dreams I pray I may find you beside me when my thoughts return to mornings of coffee, smiles and your gaze. How many years did I catch you looking towards sun and window and yet unerringly return to my eyes no matter the time of day, wisp of night, or fog of hazy dreams. How lazy I myself felt in that I could not adjust my smile to hide the love I felt for you nor the attempt I always failed in inviting you with these brilliant blues you so often spoke of.

I look not into your heart which I have loved a life time, your eyes which have held back tears and pain, nor your hand which has sought mine in strength and in passion but into the day after today ..hoping to find you there like a sunrise. My words tumble out of my heart , freely , bound by no promises or desires but the ones you have laid upon me.

Set adrift in dreams and tears I remember your smile and, in the memories of our kisses, I cherish the moments I hold with my thoughts. I walk in my tears and loneliness hoping I can forget the pain behind me like years that have been lost. And yet I wake and find you gone every day and beyond my grasp. Winters haze of sunsets over snow capped forests slip chills into my moments gaze and I welcome into my world the memories of us. While my hearts wintering in old dreams I have yet to forget my eyes are remembering the way your smile felt with the summer of your laughter and the spring of your outstretched hands searching for mine whenever we walked. If only the touch of your hand could stop another fall from happening. But it can't because my hearts already fallen in love with you too many times. And the pain and the hurt is always there reminding me of the things that never happened. I'm looking back on my heart and trying to find the pieces and in the end, I need to look forward to better days. Without you. And with that consolation I can look at my heart and dwell into the place I've kept empty all these years and maybe with the release of those tears and pain I can move forward..

Apr 29, 2008
Thoughts-april-29-2008

I've spent years crying tears over dreams I've spent with you and how I wish I spent them someplace else some other life time...with someone like you.....

Many thoughts have slipped by like winters long forgotten in their age and years and I fall into the memory of your kisses to put my heart to rest. I wander in dreams holding your hand, your heart, and your smile to me like warmth to sun and dampness to rain, and each time I think I am about to wake I roll over in my bed of dreams and wish to return. Before god and my dreams I pray I may find you beside me when my thoughts return to mornings of coffee, smiles and your gaze. How many years did I catch you looking towards sun and window and yet unerringly return to my eyes no matter the time of day, wisp of night, or fog of hazy dreams. How lazy I myself felt in that I could not adjust my smile to hide the love I felt for you nor the attempts I always failed in inviting you with these brillant blues you so often spoke of.

I look not into your heart which I have loved a life time, your eyes which have held back tears and pain, nor your hand which has sought mine in strength and in passion but into the day after today ..hoping to find you there like a sunrise. My words tumble out of my heart, freely, bound by no promises or desires but the ones you have laid upon me.
 Cutepid
Msg: 10 (view)

And yet..you talk to me
Posted: 11/29/2012 10:37:36 PM
I forgot about the forums, I have not been on enough, but I thank you for your hearts words..

D~
 Cutepid
Msg: 9 (view)

And yet..you talk to me
Posted: 11/29/2012 10:36:48 PM
I wrote poetry a long time ago..now I do not feel that inspiration any longer..maybe someday...thank you for your kind words and thoughts...

D~
 cutepid
Msg: 118 (view)

Copy and paste messages
Posted: 8/21/2012 6:21:03 PM
"....goes a long way in showing your integrity and will be a huge bonus to you straight away"

yes as a unread/deleted or a read deleted..I love reading complaints about people who don't write long thoughtful personal letters...women seem to be the prevalent ones complaining about all those short letters..and yet they are the same people who will use the unread/delete button like it's the money button
 cutepid
Msg: 7 (view)

And yet..you talk to me
Posted: 8/15/2012 11:52:11 PM
You just have to move on, for me it's in words and thought, with the belief that it's possible to find that treasure again.
 cutepid
Msg: 75 (view)

cut and pasters
Posted: 8/15/2012 11:46:57 PM
Too many women want to be up on that pedestal, expecting a long thoughtful well written letter to stroke their ego, but in reality most men are just trying to connect to them to see if you are interested without you planning a marriage, two kids and meeting the parents. So whether it be a woman or a man let's face it, that person will look at your profile first and if they see nothing they are interested in that doesn't fit their fantasy of the "perfect partner" they are going to click the delete button without reading the e-mail that was sent. What it comes down to is they sent an e-mail, therefore you ALREADY know they are interested in you so if you send a response...that's when you can expect an actual letter.
 Cutepid
Msg: 5 (view)

and yet you talk to me..
Posted: 3/2/2012 11:15:42 PM
It's about finding love, finding that one special person who opens your world to so many possibilities, and then leaves us alone, either in death or abandonment, or loss of love as they discovered someone else..and no matter what..you were left alone with memories you shared, a smile or a thought, and a tears memories..

cutepid
 Cutepid
Msg: 4 (view)

and yet you talk to me..
Posted: 3/2/2012 11:15:12 PM
It's about finding love, finding that one special person who opens your world to so many possibilities, and then leaves us alone, either in death or abandonment, or loss of love as they discovered someone else..and no matter what..you were left alone with memories you shared, a smile or a thought, and a tears memories..

cutepid
 cutepid

Dearest Heart 306
Posted: 1/21/2012 3:17:32 PM
Dearest Heart,

Empty tears lay between us like old angry words and the efforts to hide the pain they started is declining. If I had one more chance, to tell you about the woman I fell in love with, had the heart to speak about the emptiness inside me, I would still tell you I was in love with her..In my world of rain, where the water never ends, and the suns never returned, I still remember your laughter. I held your hand and your breath with my smiles and I expected no less in return then that fellowship of love. Could a person ask anything more then the chance to discover love more then twice in a lifetime? I do. I ask it each night and implore the air to feel the emotion in my words before they leave my lips and my heart. I stopped loving you today, in the only way I could, by immortalizing your memory in words. I started my life over again and gave tomorrow a chance to begin. It keeps running through my mind, the way you held me when you slept, the way you could make me cry, and the way you said you were in love with me. Driving past yesterday, when the glow of nights passion shines through clouds, I still picture you there.

You're in so many places, buried forever in my heart like a flame to fire, emotionally entwined like water to rain, and so many other desires. I was gifted with the love of your tears for but a second in my life and yet you drown me daily. But for the emotional heartbreak I feel for you I slip quietly into life's guilty pleasures. The radio plays in the background of my thoughts and I drift like a soft wind backward in time to your kisses. We could be traveling to the summer cottage or up to the lake where the cabin of our dreams remains and you still remain in the same place. Lost in my voice. When you listened to me, even on the phone, you always drifted in and out, sleep the blanket you never sought but always found. I enjoyed the luxury of your breath softly escaping during those moments and found solace in the fact it was because of me. You felt safe. Comfortable enough at last in your life you could lay your trust in someone finally. When your head collapsed into my shoulder and your arm drifted down to rest upon my leg I knew you were in your haven. A spot you rarely could accomplish without me there and I searched for any means possible to bring you there. So we went for rides, leading to nowhere, always going somewhere, but never ending up at tomorrow. It was like staying in bed, late Sunday mornings, no cares or worries to invade our plans of we never made. I quietly laid my arm beside your heart as it slipped into dreams so it would never fall. I often think about the things that matter most, you, and I must think of you often since you're constantly on my mind.

God I wish you the best from my heart, and the desire you find love once more in anothers arms. It's an embrace you deserve and earned through the pain you've had to suffer. I may not be that person you end up sharing forever with but I will always be the heart that shared forever with you. A few years have passed and I wonder how you're doing. I don't know whether I would cry or laugh if I ran into your smile one day. But I would tell you I loved you. Though I may never see you again I would always
know inside when I finally bowed my head to life that you knew the truth. I could live with that. I took the road less traveled and treasure the discovery's I made along the way and I look forward and back at the things I missed by chance or ignorance. Desire is monumental when you're in love and separated by nothing more then a world and yet I would breach that space to kiss you for two seconds in my life knowing it would be the end of a dream.

Separate the trust from the love and you have very little left to rely on but pure feelings. My feelings are you discovered how to forget and you embrace the day without stirring the past. Then it returns to overwhelm you when the reminder of us appears without warning. Would you smile or cry? Or maybe do both and try to hide one with the other. I've hid my tears of you in the glow of a smile and yet inside the dam's ready to burst. I speak your name everyday and my heart listens unaware. I stopped breathing till I met you and soon after wards, I discovered, there was life to breathe. A torrent of love and passion lay beneath the kiss of my smile for you and if heaven or hell would bar me from touching you nothing within me would stop till I did. And you stopped me, with a touch so gentle, pushed the shields I held against to the barrier of my heart, till they fell like rain beneath a scorching sun. I miss that warmth. To hold you with my hands, feel the tremble of your shoulders, see your eyes closed to my kisses, that invitation you always gave me, and I knew I would hold that kiss for ever. I always felt the surge of something indescribable when we kissed. And yet we have never kissed nor made love. Yet chemistry, love, secret thoughts, were the bond we shared. Some day I will share that with you, again, even if it's just in dreams. I will always remember you...my dearest heart...
 cutepid

And yet..you talk to me
Posted: 1/21/2012 3:09:14 PM
I hear your breath in the echos of my love where the divine touch of your voice stops the wandering of my dreams.Like a ripple the love of your kisses spread over my aches and heals the darkness of the water within. Pure and unsheltered love unleashes the chance at tomorrow and gifted am I by the choice you gave me to follow the journey to your love. If only one tear escaped the depth of my pain I know you could erase the trail it left when it was born. I weep in the memory that you've left me to cherish and I will develop a shield so I may never feel that emotion again. And I thank you for that choice and the options you gave up willingly so I might live my life.

And yet... you talk to me

You save the treasure of your love for someone who gives you meaning on days where the storm is close to overwhelming you. Yet you sacrificed my heart in the intern and I don't know if I'll recover the tears you released by your actions. But I do know I'll always love you. Should you see these words in other places, when time is already past the chance of return and you wake late at night to discover your arms empty except for memories, remember me in better times. Remember the things that made us what we were for the moment you slipped quietly into dreams was the same moment you were gifted with my smile. Because I remember you. I never touched your hand, or felt the desire to kiss someone as passionately as much as I wanted with you. Laying in bed I feel the failure and the chance of our meeting pass, but I never let pass the moment you said you were in love with me. Never.

And yet..you talk to me..

When I took my first steps within the sight of your eyes you made me feel special. I felt the support of your encouragement though you were never near. And how the strength of your words let me move forward, no matter my steps unsteady, or my heartbeat a twin, you reached for me. My progress was unsure and I couldn't grasp the safety of your fingers but I knew without hesitation I could never fall. I grew up in the shadow of your protection and the shelter of your voice and knew love like no other had before. No matter how many times my heart stumbled you made me aware of my destination...You. The one thing I miss the most, which captures my tears and releases them no matter my attempt, is the chance to see your smile. You gave me a gift no child could hope to describe and yet I was always anxious to share it...with you. I cherish the past but look forward to the day I can do it with the blessing of your company. I want to listen to your laughter and, with any hope, be the cause of it.
And yet....you talk to me..

I was wild in my abandonment of your tears whenever you wept because I wanted to wipe them from your life. I feel the shiver of your ghost and the hands you encircle round me to still my trembling. And yet how could I not want the return of a favor I willing gave to you? The things I would give up if the wishes I made became the truth. Take my sight away long after I've seen you because I will not need the use of it once you're gone. Lay the ages upon my body so that I may hasten to heavens side to reunite the love we shared. Let me sleep instead of wake before the dreams that taunted me with your vision ...but never let me hear the heart of your voice because no music could ever compare. I take bold strides and advancement of my goals in hopes of finding you. But you elude me like water searching for the birthplace of tears.
And yet...you talk to me

Impossible dreams are a fact I am used to in my life but not in my heart. Never underestimate the unstoppable power of my love for you and you'll realize I have never forgot you. When it comes to loving you I want you to think of one word. Impossible. Because the focus of my love will always be matched by the intensity of words. Entirely driven straight to the foundation of true love. And into your arms where you may finally rest assured that someone loves you for who you truly are. That is someone who wants love, gives up a part of themselves, shares innocence, and in the end, themselves.
And yet...you talk to me

So many years have passed and there are so many things we never got the chance to share. But I shared them with you every day and my feelings were held by the control of my pain. Every time I unfolded my heart and looked at the things you left your impressions on I knew the self control I had would slip. I found a place I could be alone and let no one see those fears. And after I opened my eyes. I realized. You were there. I was finally home. No other place needed to matter because I stopped searching for something I never needed. You. In my hand at certain times in my life, I held your words, barely a sheet or two, but they were your words. They were our words, my letters, your letters, and our love all connected by the gift we shared. The gift of words. The outline of your thoughts and the time it must have taken you to write them made the empty days shorter. And the cold of winters breath distant and the beginning of what tomorrow could bring closer then I ever knew. I kept every single one of them, even though they were only just a few. I wanted to hear your words and you gave me the chance.
And yet...you talk to me

Do you peer out your window as if you stepped outside and picture me there? I never give time that chance. I picture you in my arms all the time gathering love like no other. There was magic in your eyes and I could brace your heart against any pain. Does it get better with time? Can it get any better then that? Those feelings you so desperately wanted and found at last only to lose them? That's why both of our hearts will never know before it's too late. I always prayed for your happiness long after I was gone. Yet I feel your tears as I lay here sleeping. How I wish I was never the reason they started and yet I desire the chance to stop them. And instead I stopped your dreams. I can't hear your words of encouragement, or even listen to the chalice of your thoughts. But I can hear the love in your voice. God I can hear that. And I can do nothing any more because I feel the weight of your sadness, the weight of your heart, or maybe just the stone above me. The words engraved upon it, so few, so powerful. And there you are once more, like you are once a year, kneeling, head bowed in prayer...And yet..you talk to me..and I listen my darling..listen...and cry with you.
 Cutepid

The Cabin part-3
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:06:36 PM
Leaves part before my thoughts on this pathway that bridges my yesterdays and tomorrows and yet I feel the remembrance of dreams stirring quietly behind me. The sunset never lasts longer then I need it to and every time I sit at my favorite slip of heaven I fall back into the slumber of memories and think of you....And I wonder where your place in heaven is.... and if there's time and a hammock waiting for me...For us...

Embers of my thoughts wander within reach of my poetic nature but I feel tempted to let them fall alongside the path I traverse knowing I have yet to reach the destination of my day or my hearts desires, But every time I seek the notion I am almost there I find another pathway waiting for me.
Without looking back I know where my footsteps have visited and yet looking forward to the journey ahead I can't help but be influenced by past memories. How I want to see the sun today and feel its warmth. If I could take one memory with me would it be of her? Or maybe I would bypass that choice and just surrender to the inevitable of knowing it's not possible for someone like me, for someones heart like mine, for true and pure love and the things they stand for more then anything to me or anyone but most of all to her.

moments in my heart.....

seconds of my lifetime....windshield wipers--heartbeat...tears..rain slipping through the fog and mist through the gaps in my heart and in the window and over time, and years, things have quietly slipped into place, and back into the words of my heart

The only sound is the creak of the chain as I lay in this swing and sway with the whisper of wind as my companion and the warmth of the summers sun a blanket over my heart. My eyes, no longer gazing at the touch of your lips upon mine, enjoy the mystery of your body as it lies near mine. I hear the exhale of your kisses in each breath you take and the swell of your breast with each stroke of my hidden thoughts. The path of leaves as they fall from the tree and play with the wind, like my kisses on the path of your body, follows no set course. They tumble like lazy lovers, the leaves and the gasp of wind, each entwined around the other yet never touching. Like a crazy snow storm, millions of leaves, gather at the feet of natures gentle giants. Twin maples, like toy soldiers, line the property dropping a canopy of color with every breath of natures kiss. The drops of music from a natural storm splash against the echo of our thoughts and a child's laughter is the sun that parts the clouds anew. You feel the strength in my heart reaching out to you with each touch of my fingers over your body. The urge to pull me closer and savor more then kisses strongly teases your smile to emerge and with it the touch of passion once more. I feel the way the fabric of your heart beats under my probing fingers, steadily each pause of time stretching, and with the whisper of your name you hear in my voice the depth of my love for you.

The sun peaks through each leaf as it drops the way my love peaks forth from my heart and the steadiness of it surprises you because you can feel more then the ripple of my muscles as I touch you. You feel the pulse of life as it stops and starts, like a clock that has been wound too tight and now is released, and realize I am smiling because I have you in arms. I enfold more then my arms around you when I am hugging you. Each curve of my hands is but a reflection of the heart I let you hold. A surrounding shelter that encompasses your heart as well and the strength and feelings to go with them abound to capture the truth behind all the words and the love. The touch of my hand holding your chin is but one way I want to hold you. I want to wake up and see the gaze of your hearts laughter and the passion of a hundred I Love You's in each look and know I am the man you love and you, the woman with all of my heart, the woman I am devotedly in love with.

I want you to feel the depth of my kisses penetrate the shell of your heart and fill it with the tenderness of a million kisses, fill the void that has escaped to land within your soul and beckon you to abandon it and enjoy the true warmth of the sun. When I touch your chest, feel the gentle pulse of that little heart and wonder how soft it is to touch, I want you to know that I am yours in more then thought, love, or passion. I am the man who will share everything with you and never ask how come, or question why you feel that way, but entice you to let me share my heart with yours and for once feel the safety and security of knowing you can escape for once and never be chained by ideas or dreams again. The grain of the wood is firm, like the kiss I lay upon your forehead, as you shift slightly in my embrace to feel more then kisses. "Do you want to go inside honey?" I will pick you up and carry the ocean of your thoughts with me and the mystery of your heart and lay them into a bed of love and passion and let the pillow of my love and the lap of my words comfort you in an ocean of passion.
 Cutepid
Msg: 26 (view)

Would you leave him if he is impotent?
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:56:54 AM
I wonder how the guys would respond to that same question if they knew how many women were faking orgasm..lol
 Cutepid
Msg: 81 (view)

should age differance be a deal breaker in a relationship
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:46:15 AM
once you get over a 15 year age gap..interests...hobbies..music..life in general is too far apart
 Cutepid
Msg: 11 (view)

Long Distance Relationship Heebie Jeebies...Is there hope?
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:45:31 AM
I try not to limit myself too much..but I have found if you are not within driving distance of less then two hours..things can be dicy..and after all..if mister or mrs right was right next store in your neighborhood you would have run into them by now..so stretch your horizens~
 Cutepid
Msg: 302 (view)

Do you see divorced people as damaged goods?
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:43:25 AM
I look at the person and not the train wreck they might have had in the past
 Cutepid
Msg: 59 (view)

Money can buy you whatever
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:11:35 AM
According to a survey by Prince & Associates, a Connecticut-based wealth-research firm, the average "price" that men and women demand to marry for money these days is $1.5 million. Fully two-thirds of women and half of the men said they were "very" or "extremely" willing to marry for money. The answers varied by age: Women in their 30s were the most likely to say they would marry for money (74%) while men in their 20s were the least likely (41%).
http://biz.yahoo.com/wallstreet/071214/sb119760031991928727_id.html?.v=1
 Cutepid
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2007 10:22:01 PM
Actually I posted it not for self promotion but as a forum for discussion because the topic of money and relationships is related to not just women..seeking that night shining armor/ no updated to that ...knight in a Lamborghini..in other words..many people look for someone the could support them..look through many profiles..how many people want someone who has a job..everyone....sort of a updated version of the caveman who can provide the meal....personally give me love over anything else..devoted..real..and pure....
 Cutepid
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 11/16/2007 8:50:34 PM
money is the single leading cause of fights among engaged people and couples in their first marriage, according to University of Denver professors Scott M. Stanley and Howard J. Markman. They also found that money fights were more intensely negative than other arguments.
 Cutepid
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2007 1:04:18 PM
and money is one of the leading causes of most breakups ...so sad
 Cutepid
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2007 9:50:05 PM
Money can buy you a relationship..
 Cutepid

Posted: 11/12/2007 9:32:10 PM
Money can buy you
LOVE..yes..face it..physical love/companionship call it what you will..it can buy you an escort for dinner, for a night, a week, your own memphis mafia
MEMORY'S ..a lot of memories and a lot of ways to forget memories
FRIENDS..how many women and men do you know would marry just for money given the right amount?..not to mention all the hanger on'ers
PLEASURE..in any way, form or idea possible...that's why they call them toys..trophies..luxuries and such...after all do you really need 20 grand a month for Expenses?...live on an island with pbj's for year and let me know what you think then.

Privacy.. fame and all the mis-trappings that go with it..like looks..money matters in this world..all the feelings in the world won't change that..and you know damn well it's true..

with enough money....you don't need much....and in the end..with money..you don't get the things that really mean the most
 Cutepid
Msg: 181 (view)

I'm not attracted to women my age.
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:25:49 AM
I think anyone only needs to do one thing....follow your heart..because long after you've both aged...it's the love that binds both of you together that will really matter..whether it's an older or younger person....male or female you attracted to..if they are in turn attracted to you..and in turn ..in love with you..that's what matters..the heart
 Cutepid

The Cabin...part-2
Posted: 7/10/2007 9:59:10 PM
It's a long walk and the forest seems deeper and further away from the cabin day after day even if I know the way. The dampness of yesterdays rain is still fresh upon the leaves and the fogs rolled in to savor its first kiss within the valley below and I can feel the crunch underfoot of pine cones misplaced from where they used to hang. There's nothing like the scent of fresh pine branches burning lingering on the echo of wind to lead you home. I've followed the outline of the pathway for years and like a bed, I know where it begins, where I can move, and how far I can go before slipping off its end. The curl of smoke from the fire in the cabin is the beacon I keep in sight as I wind my way between sheltering trees, purple lilacs, wild flowers and the canopy of open sky above. The broken limb I share the walk with groans under my thoughts and I keep my hand steady so it may balance my heart in the unlikely case I may fall. But it has already failed me once and I fell a very long ways. I fell in love with you and there's nothing that could stop that, no wood strong enough to bear the weight I propped upon it, and no branch that can take the place of your arms around me.

The taste of water, still fresh in my mouth, is the last reminder I felt when I left you with empty arms. I felt the dew of your tears holding me from leaving and the depth of your heart empty because I told you I had to go. I've felt the call of the pathway occasionally but most of all when I want to write. Its those times I need that space to let my footsteps follow where my heart is yearning to discover. And you know I need that space Myra and you always share it. That's the one thing you let me share with someone else because you know just how much it means to the sanity of my heart. Some place you never forget and some places you wish you never found. But there's one place I'll never try to forget. Your smile. It's one of the few places in my heart that can never be taken from me, cause me pain, and always reminds me that love is not an image or a dream but a reality if you just take the chance...and fall.

I can see the clouds rolling in like the wave of some distance ocean and I am always amazed just how beautiful the sunset looks at the end of the day enveloped in their fluffy embrace. The outline of the lake is my landmark anchor and I keep it to the left of me so I may bask in the unspoken strength it shares with me. I pull my coat up to ward off the chill of winters whispers and enjoy the remnants of leaves clinging to the yesterday of fall. My hands, kept warm within my gloves, tingle as a reminder I am not so young anymore and that winter may not be here but they still feel empty without your hand. Dusk is another hour or so and I don't want to be in a race with the moon to greet you so I strengthen the resolve of my steps to take me to you. The treasure of my affection I've kept from you these past hours is waiting for you buried inside my heart but written upon paper so you may hear it. It's only taken me a minute or two for the idea, like most of my best poetry, but its taken me a second between heartbeats to put it into words. And it will catch your breath in even less time once you hear it.

I'm living in a world where I dream about you every day Myra and I end up discovering its real when I wake up next to you every day in our bed, here in our cabin, and feeling the warmth of another's love once more...every day. I hear your thoughts when I am walking and I feel your prayers for the safe return of my heart but we both found out years ago we don't need to do that because we have each other. The log where I sit to watch the sun hasn't moved in years and neither has the love in my heart when I think of you. I always stop here because it reminds me of a photograph of time so many years ago that we shared.

It was late in the day, almost too late for me to surprise you, but close enough to enjoy the fading light of a sunset and share it with you upon the mountain. There was no traffic on the road we took and you were in the comfort of my heart enjoying the peace of the ride. Summer had yet to relinquish its last days and so you were drifting in and out of thought as I talked. The softness of my voice a gentle lullaby as it rocked your heart just unwound the tension in your breath and I could feel it in your hand as I held it. The trees, shadowing us like a river, never unending, hid the secret I was so anxious for you to discover. A treasure I've shared with no one since. When I pulled to the side of the road with nothing but trees around us you were wondering why. "I'll be just a minute I have to check something." I felt your curiosity when I got back into the car. The questions unanswered till I opened your hand and laid fresh daises and let you see the water of my eyes. "I saw something that reminded me of you and I wanted you to see what it was." Those green forest eyes never spoke a single tear but I could see them held in check by the softness of heart ready to burst the damn that's held back your heart for so many years so I just started the car again and slipped back onto the road and deeper into love.

I heard the whisper of the sun calling our names urging us to pull off the road and to the side and I knew that this was the place. I kept you off balance telling you about how bears had been sighted in the surrounding woods, yet you still took my hand when I opened the car door and told you to follow me into the forest. There's no one here but the two of us I kept telling you but that didn't prevent you from hanging on my hand just a little tighter then normal. I you had been hanging onto my breath as tightly I would have suffocated long before we got to the spot. I held your hand and I would have never let anything happen to you. Just like I do today. But when we finally got to the edge, where the forest stops, and the mirror of the lake begins you knew, I don't bring just anyone here. The suns affection was finally able to slide deeply into the forest we walked through and let the moon watch over us.
 Cutepid

Call an Angel
Posted: 5/22/2007 9:20:01 PM
I hear the softness of your footsteps like tears slowly falling and time passing by season after season as you walk down the wooden steps with the glow of summers whisper. I spend days sheltered from sun under this porch remembering the places you touched, the desires you visited on my heart, and the power your shadow stills hold sway over my thoughts. Whenever I sit upon this place, the warmth of your love reminds me I'm never alone, and I feel your hands in the safety of my own. I can't resist the kiss of your smile nor the ache your heart could surround me with at night. After all this time, when heaven is no longer closer then yesterdays clouds, and your kiss has faded, I can still remember you. I've thought we were worlds apart, but in fact, after all this time, I discovered in searching we are hearts apart. Apart from another's kisses, where memories were developed over time, I knew it was possible to inspire the words you held back. But you answered another call sent out by angels...Don't let someone call out to your angel before you can tell them you love them..do it today..call an angel in your heart..
 Cutepid

Dearest Heart Letters
Posted: 5/17/2007 12:04:53 AM
Long before there was a Message in a Bottle, City of Angels, and so many others...there were my words..to a heart I loved...

Dearest Heart-3-11-06

The first taste of summer nears the peak of its beauty and I can't help catching your thoughts with my smile as I watch the statue of your heart waving goodbye. Drifting wind catches the dance of your hair and, shadows, once lost in your kisses, intermingle with the penetrating gaze you level at me. I see the strength in your poise and the wavering of your desires with each second that separates us further. I have held you, nurtured your dreams so they may become reality and embedded your needs before my own just so I could get the chance...to love you..Empty footsteps follow my path and I wish with all of my heart that you were the reason I could hear them. But I hear them. Like slow falling autumns leaves caressing the wind as they fall from the grace of natures heaven. I could describe their every turn, the places they dream about traveling to, and if I had the chance, to join them on that journey I would.

Sighs like clouds drift freely in my mind when I remember your laughter. And how free of heartache it was. Unchained but yet bound to the twins of my eyes when I only had a single glance left within me to gift your loving passion. You have chained my heart with the wind of your sighs in ways unattainable and yet freely did I enter this endeavor because I knew you were in love with me. I knew the meadow of your tears was left empty by the warmth of my words and you found the romance you truly sought. I would have done everything but stop time to feel your kisses. I would have left the opening I gave you and closed it to the rest of the world but for one thing....I loved you...I remember so many things about you..about the way you could make me laugh and tumble my thoughts with the swirl of your voice surrounding me. It's so close I can almost remember that place, remember that passion, not by touch, nor even memory, but by thinking about where you were one slow rainy night..

The tears of my heart fell into this world when I lost the chance to fall in love with you. I watched every one of them kiss the heart of the windows pane. If they could heal by touch would I want to lay under them and desire the discovery of dreaming again if given the chance? I don't know and I am not sure I want to know. But I'll take that chance. Again. If it's a chance to spend three seconds with you..spend three smiles with you..spend three words with you..spend them like the priceless treasure they are...when I hear them from your lips, brushing my thoughts away..I...love..and you... How many people in the world get to fall in love with the same person over and over again. people that are truly in love and still together over the years..yes..that many people..and who would have thought there could be so many? And yet..only one of you..

Laying on the windows edge this warm quilt you knitted surrounds me. It's a love you can enjoy alone or together and it kisses the temple of my body and my heart on cool rainy nights. There are millions of them you know. You can feel how soft they are. You could tell someone what they taste like. You could show them what they are missing. Are they raindrops? Are they dreams? They are both and more. They are kisses. Wet indescribable and only found on her lips. The woman who loves you.

Dearest Heart,
Could I stop the feelings inside me that no tempest storms power could match or hope to compete with when I saw your tears. Yet one drop from your eyes and I am weaker then the softest sigh that escapes your sleeping lips. I wish I could carry the pain, in your heart away, and the sorrow in your eyes I find by chance now and then when you think I'm not aware. But I am. I see everything in your heart no matter how closed to my thoughts and my kindness you may attempt. It is bare to me like open skies. And one day I will by heaven or the end of time nourish your smile with my kisses again and make you forgot that fate is cruel. You watch my face for signs of weakness never realizing that it's my heart that's broken by your gaze and I seek nothing to heal it but one more chance to touch you now instead of in dreams late at night. I call your name when I am on the edge of sleep but I whisper your name when I want to tell you I love you. I whisper your name when I kiss you..I whisper into your lips..I am still in love with you Dearest Heart.. Drink every word I share with you, while you can and before you leave me, so you will never forget that a man can love not just you...but all of you..There is this music in my heart, angels have no hold or chance of out-singing it...they have no desire to..because your voice is beyond description..to me..and my heart loves to listen...to you.

There's a meadow filled with the echoes of butterflies, golden rod flowers, their yellow treasures swaying in summers laughter, and long expanses of sunlight pure in its magic never ending. I glimpse your beauty like the sun catches the beginning of the morning and natures naturally gifted canopy is brushed upon this world. I see you waiting for me, an old thought, a cherished companion, a wonderfully old friend, a memory that slips in unnoticed. A long journey lead me to the embrace of your laughter and now I am grateful I have the chance to rest at last. I don't want to intrude upon the silence of this dream so I think I'll languish here with the rest of your tears unnoticed. but you notice me. Even when I attempt to remain invisible to your smile and I am want to lavish attention in its place. You always know how to make me smile.

If you only discovered what a fantastic present you bestow upon me every time you whisper to my heart. One day you'll discover these letters and without any doubt in my mind you'll discover I always loved you no matter where I was.

You build the crescendo to my desire to find pure love and never let me fall from the pathway or stray when you feel I'm lost. Yes, you know what is needed and how it's accomplished. You know I need love in my life, in my heart, around time, beneath my dreams. Only you know how to penetrate those walls I've built up over the years. Only you.

Only you know how to soften my memories with just one word...darling...how I loved that when you called me ...darling...and how I have desperately missed it in my life..because behind that word are so many memories...you know what memories are...the power they can have, and the weakness they can cause. You know so many things...about me..about ..us..about love..I wish I could have just one more day with you. To share everything all over again and watch you break my walls...One more time to hold the breath inside you and then let it escape with a kiss, a motion, a word, a twinkle of my eyes, and if I am greedy...yes..one more time to hold the love inside you...and within me. If I could have the chance I would do it again.. I would fall in love with you, no matter it might break my spirit or my dreams when you left..I would at least have the chance..to be..in love...

Dearest heart-3-20-06

Dearest Heart,

The snow of winters smile has left the haven of your heart and as the first glimpse of summer approaches your desire to discover love again grows stronger.The passage of time has only made the conviction of your thoughts grow daily, reaching for places you have yet to explore. Kept inside the edge of your dreams, outlined by the smiles you shared, I think I see the first chance to find the end of forever. Winds, carried on currents of sky, from distant memories are waiting for someone to find the treasure of spring. I want to discover priceless dreams with you again and lay at least once more..in the hammock...

Tumbling dreams follow the pathway of my sighs and if someone should take the chance to slip quietly into step with them they would find me thinking once more about love, laughter, the beginning of sunrises, sunsets that never end, happiness....and.....you. My eyes have slept for hours and with each passing minute I know I'll wake. But if I can steal the affection of your kisses for a second or two more while I dream I'll be happy. Here in the woods, where meadows deserted the end of the day and stopped to rest next to the trickling stream and edge of forever, is the place I always return to when I want some peace and serenity. Here in the embrace of this loving hammock, that's never dropped my thoughts, nor let escape the memory of sharing it with you, that's where I seek solace. I hear your breath captured in the rapture of my arms as I held you, feel the touch of your hands tender invitation, and the steady tap of your life in the pulse of words you never speak. follow the outline of leaves as they fall and you might miss the connection of two people madly in love laying in the embrace of the forests heartbeat.

Each time I lay here in this dream, by chance smiles surrounding my heart, and a warmth cascades around the fellowship of love and passion, I understand a little more about how I could be in love with you. I've seen the beginning of your smile and I've never wanted to discover it gone from my life. Everything that I have done in my life, and in my heart, has lead me straight to the fate that brought us together and I'll be alone forever if I don't have the chance to tell you my thoughts. Whats more if I should be tempted to end the dream of finding you again, I know a smile will never be the same to the tears of my eyes. I know that I can never end the description of love if I can never share it with you but I can begin the healing of my heart if I think you might discover these words some day. The passage of time has not weakened my desire to love you, share love with you, tell you about the love I have for you, nor strained the possibility that you would seek to question my thoughts. I am only limited by the strength of my imagination and the weakness of my love and the desire to once more see the end of your tears.

and one day..I want someone to discover what I thought of ..true letters of love..
 Cutepid

I was in Love..with You...
Posted: 5/17/2007 12:02:05 AM
Natures white snowy breath lays scattered round the edge of the pathway I walk and I see the remains of yesterdays teardrops frozen on the ground like jumbled puzzle pieces. My steps are careful and meticulous and only the soft shadow of my footsteps echoes in the forest. Another journey to the edge of tomorrow that I may enjoy that brief respite from yesterdays memories and write to the love of my heart. Like the mist of dew on mornings love beckoning to nature I feel the urge to let my thoughts drift in and discover the edge of your heartbeats shores. Let me explore the color of your life, my private canvass, my companion and friend, my treasure of treasures. And in the end ..it will still be you..I am in love with

Old friends greet my shadow and they remember my passing yet do not mourn. They know the destination of my heart and where these footsteps are taking me. The woods are empty now of life but filled with the return of my thoughts. I feel that excitement and the moment my heart always ignores till I write the words to your heart and that's when the stillness arrives. That place I nourish with lost love, affectionate humor, and the ability to unchain my thoughts. I wish I could tell your heart how much I miss you. One day I will share the depth of my passion with you near the beginning of impossibilities. I will show you the world as I have seen it before I kissed you and the warmth of my life I affectionately write to my Dearest heart...

I held your hand by the desire of love and you let me touch the chance of forever with each glimpse of your thoughts. I bathe in the glow of your tears, in a distant past and yet I feel the tenderness of your whisper every time my heart yields to dreams. I let the water of my heart slip into your embrace and over the many years and precious time I left my love in its place. Sometimes I remember the way you held the memory of time and I had the gift of your company left where emotions never hastened to leave. Then I knew I was not in love with, your smile, your glances or touches, the words you shared, or the way you said my name, but with the impression you left on my heart.Your kisses were like dancing whispers and the way you stared at my heart was the only glance I have ever wanted to repeat. And I did. Every night, every breath of daylight I never shared with you, every time I heard the laughter of children, every tear I felt course down my cheeks...reminded me... of you.. And when the journey was done, I knew I had missed the moment of holding you once more. At times I have cursed the fate that connected the sunrises of our hearts together because I knew sunsets..were not far behind. I knew there was an end to forever and it felt closer then your kisses. I want you to forget the passion behind the whispers I laid openly into your heart, the words of beauty I blinded your eyes with, the treasure of my voices tears, and I want you to remember this one thought..I was always in Love with You...

I've noticed how quickly the end of the day appears when I let my words escape and the love I have for you free to discover your smile upon my return. If you only knew, and one day I will tell you once more, what the meaning of pure romance means to my life. But you've already discovered that one day buried in our past and dreamed about it in our future together. I open the petals of your hand and I plant the seed of my kisses within but it's the growth of our love stretching towards the sky for any to see you love so much. I would share my world with the only woman I love and let no stranger be unawares of who I was in love with if given the chance. Just let me feel your hand again grasped in the gentle touch of my memories. When I'm in this spot, the dream of love, I know there's hope, fate, and chance. And when I least expected it all of my life..there's you. It seems like all I waited for was you and look where it brought my thoughts back to enjoy. Back to you. A long time ago, beneath the summers day and before the chance of autumns beginning I had the chance to miss you. Of all the letters I have written you over time, over years, over memories, I remember the one desire they had in common was to love you. I did. And I missed you. Through words. Through the thoughts we shared. Through the love we let escape and most of all..through the thoughts we never shared. Those thoughts were the most precious because we held them back, not out of trust, but as an excuse to return to another. And return to another we did. We returned to love over and over, a steady supply of laughter, a constant stream of affection, and when it hurt the most...the tears.

Do you know what I miss most of all? I miss your tears. Not because I was the cause of them, nor the reasons you had them. But I miss them because I can't stop them anymore. I can't stop the ocean from overflowing nor the shadows upon your heart. I stepped outside your heart to write these words where they can't be part of your dreams anymore. But I can believe in you. I can believe in the love that connected us. I can believe you'll always need my shoulders to rest upon. I can believe you'll fall upon them by chance. And be able to cry again. I can believe so many things if I just believe in love. The way I believed in you. I always followed the same path towards the cabin when I knew I was going to let my heart escape. I knew you were waiting there... for me....I knew love was waiting... for me. but none of it mattered. I kept from going crazy with worry when I remembered yesterday. That's when I held you. That's when I loved you. and most of all that's the reason I keep walking. Because I know today is going to be a mirror of yesterday. I won't love you. Not because I don't want to. But because I'll be...In love with YOU.

The pine trees swaying in untamed wind up ahead bare witness to the distance I've traveled once more and I know underneath them is my final destination. It's shelter is one I've talked about many years, shared in jest with others, and only wanted to truly share everything with one..person..you..I see the hammock I constantly abuse with my lazy summer naps. It's swinging in the afternoon breeze...Or is it? Maybe it's just waving to me. Another old friend that always invites me to linger longer then I should sometimes. And I know without doubt I'll discover myself overstaying my welcome. But that hammock still keeps inviting me back. And it's never entirely alone. There's an old apple tree stump next to the hammock, natures desk, for this poetic scribe. I would swear that stump has moved from time to time yet it's always the perfect height and location to hold my pen and papers while I think. You know as well as I do I wouldn't complain if it did. I would just bring you along next time to hold my thoughts, my heart and my papers. Or maybe I would just invite you anyways to see your smile once more. That is all..anyone really needs sometimes..a wonderful smile.

Fallen leaves lay underneath the pines and my hammock and I know from the past whatever I drop under the hammocks sway will remain for years after wards. I swear I've lost a hundred pens in that disaster yet I've looked and it's always empty. Until I get that image or idea. Then nature yields the treasure of my sacred ink and I'm back in the hammock free to pursue my dream of love once more. In the past I've dozed off, and yet I've never fallen out of that embracing friend. Besides, when I'm in my spot, I'm never alone. I've got us. I've got the night you told me you loved me and the day I met you always fresh in my mind. And yes. That's when I write. That's when My heart explodes. That's when forever begins and I don't have to explore my dreams to find you. Because they're of you. I let my memories drift in and out of time, seeking that moment to capture the magic you bring to life by loving me. It's amazing what I discover when I pursue that train of thought chasing the raindrops of my ideas. I think I feel a storm coming. Are you ready for the shower I want to unleash on the thirst of your desires?

An empty room, a quiet forest, and a lonely hammock wait for the same two people. They want life. They want words spoken in haste to be left behind and they want the belief of love to visit their hearts. They want what every one of us wants in our deepest dreams. To love, to be loved, and to be in love. That's perfection. I see the image of your heart, the power of your love, and the affection of your words. And I know where I can find the answers I seek and the questions my heart constantly inquires about. Once, and sometimes twice, I forgot where I was headed on my walks in the forest near the cabin. But somehow it was always closer to your heart. And how can you ever get lost when you didn't need to be found? When you're in love and you're loved in return. You don't need to be found. You need to be seen. So everyone else can dream and realize. It can be true. What a fantastic place to lose your way. Don't give me directions, a map, or desire. I've found the unattainable. I want to explore that place, that destination, that heart, that love and be lost forever.

Dreams. We all have them. Some are forgotten readily enough and others we strive so hard to return to. Here I've dozed off again in my hammock and haven't written a word or let a thought escape. I know it's true. I feel peaceful, relaxed, and a wonderful floating sensation. But why can I still feel your kisses on my cheek? I swear if I open my eyes you'll be snuggled in my arms, your head laying softly into the quilt of my chest, and the flutter of your breath bare against me. There it is again. That whisper and I know the wind is not my lover but it's twin. But I'm enjoying this dream and I fight temptations kiss to end it. Like many other things and desires, I lose and end up opening the light of my eyes to glimpse the treasure of heaven once more. But you're not there. Somehow you've escaped my dreams and left me another memory to enjoy. But you left something in your haste. You left the imprint of love upon my heart. You ask me where my loves going to go and I'll tell you this...You'll discover....the way I did...the things I have...the reasons I kept loving you...and then you'll discover...the last thing....

You'll discover....

I hold the birth of your dreams sacred and private
where nothing but desires and love remain.
I let no one discover the reasons I care
nor let them see the tears of my heart or the pain.

When I think of your love I know my desire
and the lapse of reasonable time I have left.
But I also forgot the memories I had
and keep on reminding myself it's for the best.

That to keep love alive doesn't require much
just commitment and lots of truth and affection.
But to keep all the memories strong and alive
you need to really desire that connection.

So when you've cried those same tears as much as I did
and you forget your heartaches like any other.
Remember I am still deeply in love with you
and that is the truth of love when you'll discover...

I was in love with you....
 Cutepid

Should you go to sleep....pass the love on..
Posted: 5/17/2007 12:00:41 AM
For me when I am in my spot..my thoughts fall quickly like dormant raindrops held in check by the pathway of that dream of love. When I believe I am close to waking I decide to linger a while longer and seek the discovery of my heart in words...There are times when I have written of memories and, most of the time when I write, just what I see love as being capable of between two people..Most of my cherished memories are bound to my heart and maybe one day I'll release those so others may see them..
 Cutepid

Losing the touch of heaven
Posted: 5/16/2007 7:27:59 PM
I lost heaven a long time ago...in the middle of a sunset, between tear drops, falling into my words, and left barren of emotion, and love..sweet unconditional love..it was the closest I'll ever be to heaven and I asked her to be my angel forever...and in the end..I found forever had already passed me...don't let forever pass you by..tell them you love them...forever
 Cutepid

Should you go to sleep....pass the love on..
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:12:47 PM
I toss and turn in bed during these long nights, lucky that I am alone, and yet not lucky enough to disturb another heart. Most nights when it's quiet I can hear the shadow of your breathing, the way it slipped like a sunset, falling into the corner of our private shelter. And yet, like shadows, your smile is unseen. I have closed my eyes so many times only to open them in the hope you are here. Here beside me. Like the water beside tears, the ocean near the shoreline, and time is no closer to my memories then yesterdays kiss you left upon my eyes. Let me listen to your voice where it once desired to call my heart home and where you could always rest in the view of my kisses. You'll never want to leave and I won't want you too either. I see your footsteps, the imprint of dew where you escaped the bath from last night, and I feel the fingerprints you left on my lips, a whisper I'll never forget or regret. You deserve so much more then I could give you, have given you in retrospect, and desire to give even now when you're gone. I'm too far from where your heart is, even though you're laying beside me now, as I think of this and the meaning behind the pain it causes, I want you to know how much my heart owes you. I want to read the expressions in your face and your dreams and develop a connection with them that no other person would attempt and in the end remember the treasure of that memory.

When I think about true love, I've never done anything that would melt your heart then to tell you I love you, and yet purely by wonderful chance, you feel the same way. If I've hurt you in the past forgive me this trespass upon your eyes and let me discover a pathway that will take me back to the place I never should have left and read more into my words then simple whispers and laughter but the pain of tears I've hidden from you all these years. I never had the chance to stop the tears in your heart but I always knew how to bring them to the surface when I tore your world apart in every single way. And all I had to do was say I never loved you and turn away. But you knew deeply in your life, forever in your heart, and the connection we had that it would never happen.

But the danger of words like that escaping is they could never be taken back. At 5 in the morning, or late at night when you settled in for the night you never knew every second I breathed was only because of you. Because I was overwhelmed with the tears I've hidden from the destination of your heart because I loved you more then anything, anyone, or any part of life.

A long time ago in a place of your choice
I remembered the first time I saw your smile.
And I forgot how happy you looked in spite
of my joking and my shields that took a while.

To break down..

Your hands were powerful beyond words
they always knew the right time and the spot.
They could make me laugh and cry most of all
and best of all they showed me I had a heart.

To break down...

Because I watched you walk past my tears
following your own pathway step by step.
I never realized just how deeply I loved you
till those long lost nights that I never slept.

To break down..

Is it too much to ask your forgiveness
for not loving you enough for you to see.
That my whole life revolved around the one thing
that meant the most to someone like me.

To break down...and tell you I love you...

I could tell you so many things and make them seem so unimportant next to those three words and god help me I wanted your heart to hear them from someone who truly means it. But I just lay here in this bed, painting the ceiling with my thoughts, feeling the warmth of your silent thoughts next to my own. I'll tell you whats in my heart time and time again but don't ask me to tell you why I cry at times when I think no ones around because I'm crying them in hopes you'll never have to. A while back you might have missed the chance to really see my heart exposed, vulnerable to the temptation to let you slip in beside it and see...that's when you could've seen..that I'm so in love with you..even my hearts crying in joy.. so I want you to pass the love on..to someone and somewhere where it really matters..to your heart my love...
 Cutepid

What your heart deserves..
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:11:44 PM
Beneath the pillow of misty memories and the tears of dreams I have yet to have there is the dream of passionate love I once knew in your eyes waiting for me as I lay here. If I ever let the eternity of your kisses find me I hope I am still there waiting on the pathway of your love. On this long road that led to your heart I found empty wounds healing after times endless embrace and with every kiss you spared not just my heart, but my life from the pain that followed. In my world I hold you every night, make you smile each part of the day, and surround you with the secure knowledge of love as we lay in bed making love each night. And foolishly I remember one day, holding you nearer then each breath, and I invited you to understand more then my words but my love enraptured for you.

Some days I just go through motions, pass another person like the sun passes another day, as empty of that void that touched me. And I think of you. I think of how your touch could stop the moment in my heart and impress upon it emotions beyond description. A smile always finds its appearance on my face and in my heart when I remember those moments. You could touch me no matter where I was, all I needed was a reminder, a song playing on the radio, and before the depth of the past expired, I remembered us. I saw the future in your eyes and I turned away constantly afraid when I glanced back it would be in another's. I hear your voice, the way heaven spoke to my heart, and that angel of my life rested her wings upon my tears before they could fall. And I think of you. And I lose another memory and another tear and in the end another piece of what made me believe.

There was a time, even though it was just a few moments out of my entire life, I held in my arms a person who shared everything with me. You don't how you keep from going crazy when they're not in that sanctuary you call temptation but you know when they've left, because you're an empty vessel. At night when the truth of my actions are apparent by the empty place beside me I recall the blessings you bestowed with your love into and around my heart. And my heart recalls the moments when all that emptiness was overflowed and extinguished with your touch. There's this language in your heart and how I interpreted it made it clear there was no dispassion for my emotions nor leeway in trust or forgiveness. But my god how you knew what steps you needed to take in my heart that made me realize how great my life could be with you in it. I didn't want to be here forever chasing dreams but somehow I ended up purging my desires and my lustful thoughts and settled down to enjoy the warmth of your smiles. Wonderful memories aren't made but born when they involved your heart in all the memories of love and you shared them with me. I promise you I won't forget the letters, the ones you sent to my heart, or the woman who wrote them, and the dreamer who fell in love with me who captured my words. And I think of you.

I want you to know and understand I never forgot the promise I concealed to your heart. It's inside where the ghost of love haunts my dreams and reminds me that love is not only possible but real. I hope you discover someday, these letters I have purged from my soul, from the depth of love I had for you at one time, and carry with me now into the future. I think of you every day and my heart at times cannot stop the tears that I've kept in reserve. I've written letter after letter, never meaning to send them, but I know fate and love will bring them to you long after I am gone. I want you to remember the days and nights we shared thoughts and laughter and the things you saw inside me that made you believe. Most of all I ask god in my prayers that peace and happiness find your heart. Your heart deserves the respect you earned so long ago and most of all...it deserves love..
 Cutepid

Love at first sight...
Posted: 5/10/2007 12:01:27 AM
When it comes to loving that one special woman..I like to hope I can live up to the writings from my heart...and its easy enough since what I write..is just the basic me..

Cutepid~
 Cutepid
Msg: 30 (view)

Learning why some people just choose to NOT answer!!
Posted: 5/8/2007 12:18:15 AM
Tracing ISPA is possible...and in fact anyone who logs onto this site, the pof does have access to their isp server ..and for excuses....why not make it simple for everyone..have a couple of choices that you could send automatically..
1)No specific answer and prefer not to say.
2)Seeing someone else.
3)I am not attracted to you but my dog is.
4)Are you the last man on earth?
5)My god where have you been all my life?
6)Let's just be friends
 Cutepid
Msg: 74 (view)

Interesting Observation On Online Dating.
Posted: 5/7/2007 11:59:27 PM
I think it's wonderful he was honest and upfront..trying to explain what's attractive to someone, to really describe chemistry, magic, that something special, even for me as a writer I get lost. I would rather someone tell me right off the bat that there's no chemistry instead of waiting till later on when my heart is invested and blow up my chemical lab with a bomb. Consideration is definitely something people on internet lack. I know both men and women who do not respond to e-mails due to the fact they are "overwhelmed" with e-mails..Since when did common manners dictate that you ignore courtesy?..if you read an email..then you were interested..even for a fraction of a second..someone spoke to you on the internet street..Accountability...the internet is the fast food of relationships.
 Cutepid

Love at first sight...
Posted: 5/2/2007 11:17:38 PM
Beneath the pillow of misty memories and the tears of dreams I have yet to have there is the dream of passionate love I once knew in your eyes waiting for me as I lay here. If I ever let the eternity of your kisses find me I hope I am still there waiting on the pathway of your love. On this long road that led to your heart I found empty wounds healing after times endless embrace and with every kiss you spared not just my heart, but my life from the pain that followed. In my world I hold you every night, make you smile each part of the day, and surround you with the secure knowledge of love as we lay in bed making love each night. And foolishly I remember one day, holding you nearer then each breath, and I invited you to understand more then my words but my love enraptured for you.

Some days I just go through motions, pass another person like the sun passes another day, as empty of that void that touched me. And I think of you. I think of how your touch could stop the moment in my heart and impress upon it emotions beyond description. A smile always finds its appearance on my face and in my heart when I remember those moments. You could touch me no matter where I was, all I needed was a reminder, a song playing on the radio, and before the depth of the past expired, I remembered us. I saw the future in your eyes and I turned away constantly afraid when I glanced back it would be in another's. I hear your voice, the way heaven spoke to my heart, and that angel of my life rested her wings upon my tears before they could fall. And I think of you. And I lose another memory and another tear and in the end another piece of what made me believe.

There was a time, even though it was just a few moments out of my entire life, I held in my arms a person who shared everything with me. You don't how you keep from going crazy when they're not in that sanctuary you call temptation but you know when they've left, because you're an empty vessel. At night when the truth of my actions are apparent by the empty place beside me I recall the blessings you bestowed with your love into and around my heart. And my heart recalls the moments when all that emptiness was overflowed and extinguished with your touch. There's this language in your heart and how I interpreted it made it clear there was no dispassion for my emotions nor leeway in trust or forgiveness. But my god how you knew what steps you needed to take in my heart that made me realize how great my life could be with you in it. I didn't want to be here forever chasing dreams but somehow I ended up purging my desires and my lustful thoughts and settled down to enjoy the warmth of your smiles. Wonderful memories aren't made but born when they involved your heart in all the memories of love and you shared them with me. I promise you I won't forget the letters, the ones you sent to my heart, or the woman who wrote them, and the dreamer who fell in love with me who captured my words. And I think of you.

I want you to know and understand I never forgot the promise I concealed to your heart. It's inside where the ghost of love haunts my dreams and reminds me that love is not only possible but real. I hope you discover someday, these letters I have purged from my soul, from the depth of love I had for you at one time, and carry with me now into the future. I think of you every day and my heart at times cannot stop the tears that I've kept in reserve. I've written letter after letter, never meaning to send them, but I know fate and love will bring them to you long after I am gone. I want you to remember the days and nights we shared thoughts and laughter and the things you saw inside me that made you believe. Most of all I ask god in my prayers that peace and happiness find your heart. Your heart deserves the respect you earned so long ago and most of all...it deserves love..
 Cutepid

The Cabin...true love between two hearts
Posted: 4/27/2007 11:08:43 PM
It's not a dream, you're not in the car anymore, and he's not just holding your hand as he drives. He's holding your smile in his kisses. You don't want to breathe, you don't want to move, you don't want it to end, and you don't want it for a second..you want it for a lifetime. You feel his whispers on the nape of your heartbeat, held there in time, savored like no other treasure, and they are only yours and no one will ever discover the richness in any lifetime that you feel at this moment.

We have that connection, that tear that never stops flowing, the glow of love surrounding us, the depth of desire no one can find the bottom of, and the hand that's always there...over another's heart. We have drifted on the sea of laughter and tears with another for so long that we, long ago, gave up searching for the map that would take us home. Because we are already there. What better place to get lost? Then with the one you got lost with? Lost..in another's eyes.

There's a story in every one of his words if anyone would just listen to the silence between them. I know I did many years ago, and now, I don't have to listen for anything else for the rest of my life. I get lost in his eyes even when he's not looking at me, fall deeper in love with him every day because its so easy, and fall in lust with him every night when he leans over me and says those magic words.."Lets go to bed"...He never said anything about sleeping! Ha!

The hammock has always been big enough for the two of us so I never fear slipping out of it. I never fear anything when I am in his arms. I know I am safe. It's one of those unwritten laws that everyone knows but never has to talk about. Love makes you blind to such things but it also secures your heart in a way nothing will ever match, nor would even try to. It's great isn't it? He's the reason I know what it means when they say true love...but I am the reason he knows what eternal love means. I feel his kisses, or is that the snow again, teasing me with another velvet touch? He's looking at me but I can't hear his words but I know what every one of them is saying to me..I..Love..and You..over and over again.

It's the moon chasing something it can't erase from its heart, the swan that mates for life, and his kisses that can never be erased from my thoughts because its mated for life to my heart. I know he doesn't want to leave the woods or me and it's the company of an old friend that reminds us its getting late. Those saucer eyes staring down from the tree above us watching, the guardian of the forest, who sees everything, and the little shriek he lets out like a baby crying. When I first came to the cabin I was petrified of this little angel. He's only seven inches tall and those eyes seem to pierce my heart but it's not one of loneliness anymore. Besides you've told me how you nursed him since he was younger then our kids and how tame he is. After all he's only a little screech owl. He's not ours but he's family. I feel him watching over the forest, but I also think, he's keeping an eye out for us, not on us. I hear the whistle escape your lips, that short trill you seem too good at, and he glides down to land on his favorite aged stump like he's the king of the forest and not the cowardly lion.

The first time I heard him, it was like something you value or have forgotten and search for but never find. And it was a long time before I saw him. He was unsure about me and you were the only one who could coax him to land on the railing. He and the squirrel had an unwritten law. As long as he left the tree alone where the squirrel lived, the squirrel stayed off his stump. And they both gave you the silence you needed when you wrote. The kids adored both of them and I was constantly reminding them that they were wild animals and not to be trusted. Then you would spoil the whole thing and say.."like your birdies?" Just because I feed the birds now and then, okay, everyday, but what you don't know won't hurt you! Besides they are the ones getting fat.

The cabin seems so far away. Everything does whenever we are here. There's only one thing that is always close. You. I can feel your arms snuggling round me no matter where I am when we are here. It could be raining and I would still feel the time between drops because you would be stopping them to keep me dry and waiting for me when I got back. I know you have something up your sleeve, but it's what's up your heart that has me nervous. I can feel your love when it's millions of heartbeats away. To figure out what's in your thoughts. I need a million years to unravel how you can surprise me so often. It's only a heartbeat before you let me lay still. Only a hundred snowflakes have fallen before that voice that sends a hundred chills along my neck, in anticipation....... says....."Come on lets take..a walk.."

I am the one who urges you to take me back to the cabin. I want to see what you've planned, and how you plan on overwhelming me again, not with charm or gifts, but with your love. I hear nothing but your smile in my world, feel nothing but the glow in your eyes, and enjoy the place everyone wants to be, but only I am allowed.

But you know how to stop me. You let the flow of your heart slowly pour into my eyes, with each kiss of your lips upon them, the softness of your words linger like a candles flame upon my ears. You let me feel the heat of each thought as it slips in and caresses me. Your hands cradle my nipples before you circle them, and your body slides over mine like wind, over an open field in the middle of summers first rays, as the sun comes up. You touch my knees to part them, as you part my lips, with the ocean of your kisses slipping away in a whirlpool of unspoken words and untouched kisses.

You tug on the corners of my heart the way you finger my panties...pulling gently and with urgency and desire till you can let the scent of my body, still fresh, slip a drop or so into your mouth to make me groan even more with desire. Pushing me back into the alter of your love, I feel the strength of your arms keeping me from falling more then a breath away...but not from falling deeper into my heart. There's no cold spot in the hammock now. Our friend the owl has flown into the night in search of something to quench his hunger, only mine is of a different kind now..

You touch my thoughts with your breath collapsing and I feel the kiss of your beard rubbing my heartbeat. I hear that whisper floating up to my heart...."hi love", your words momentarily filling the stillness in the woods, that soft caressing voice that touches me every time in dreams alone. "Want me to touch you there.....touch you with my words but fall into the sea of your desire?...or just let the thickness of my words match the swish of my tongue as I flick it over you before my voice reaches you." I can feel the beads of sweat rolling off your body. They beg me to kiss them, suck them up, invite me with unspoken thought. I can feel your heart rushing in your chest. You can see the rise and fall of my lips as I clench them tighter and tighter as I get nearer and you cannot hear my voice. The pulse of every word pushes against my kisses as you say them. I can feel the moisture on your breath every time you whisper....."Want to make love? I'll sit at your feet, as you lay in that chair or that hammock or in the cabin, and naked but for my thoughts and my tongue, I'll entice you once more to make love with me." The companion of your words making my heart shudder is a small sigh in the forest and no one can notice that the woods are brighter and warmer for now. I'll sit here like I am now, with nothing on but a shirt open at the chest, the dampness of a hard days work, and tiny drops of sweat sliding to disappear. The hammock waiting for us, the arms of an angel.. and the beginning of something wonderful and special...

When I open my eyes to smile and entice you I feel your hands, soft in mine, curled around and I hear the poem weeping in your lips because it's so beautiful and I know just how special I am....and the road is still before us as well as the cabin because we are still in the car on the way there..to the cabin.... What a wonderful dream, with a wonderful man, what a wonderful love..

Cutepid
 Cutepid
Msg: 20 (view)

UNHALLMARK POETIC GREETINGS
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:01:58 PM
Why cats hate valentines day so much at my house....

My tire was thumping
I thought it was flat.
When I looked at the tire
I noticed your cat.

I said oh my god
that was such a waste.
Now I have to wipe
the grin off my face.

I really didn't care
about your old cat.
I just washed the car
ruined it with that.

I know what you think
and what can I say.
Have a wonderful
great valentines day.
 Cutepid
Msg: 22 (view)

Things that will most likley get you read/deleted after only one message...
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:33:27 PM
Ok there were lots of responses and thoughts on this blog so I had to add my own.

First and foremost..this is the age of electronic information and almost ANYTHING is available if the time is taken..Working in a womens crisis center for years I can personally attest people..YES..there are internet STALKERS!~...Both sexes should be careful about giving out any type of personal information, more so phone numbers. There are several sites with reverse telephone/address look ups..for FREE...ex.. www.anywho.com..so talking on phone is not a safe idea after one or two emails or chats..Personally I would rather talk briefly through e-mail/messenger at least before meeting someone or calling them..I think you know in your heart, that little voice, that warns you about certain things. There are too many people who want to get deeply into a relationship before even determining if there is a friendship too quickly..as for messenger..it's nothing to run up a profile..and you should do that...to talk strictly with someone from the internet..use that ..this way you can eliminate it if there is a problem..and lastly..e-mails..I hear both sides of the story from men and women about lack of response..if someone sent you an e-mail..they took two seconds to send it..no matter how many "100's" of e-mails you supposedly get..it's only common courtesy to just .. (it took you 20 seconds to read this blog)..send a reply saying..thank you but I am not interested..this is not a popularity contest to see how many notches you can add to your e-mail bed.
 Cutepid
Msg: 94 (view)

Wally-Mart SUX
Posted: 4/12/2007 1:37:54 AM
I worked at walmarts for almost 20 years, about three dozen different stores, and honestly there is good and bad. First of all..vendors..they will pressure the vendors in bidding auctions to get the lowest price..if that means that another country gets the goods..so be it..they are interested in the lowest price..we are talking cents here sometimes..but that is enough for an American company not able to match it..and look at how much they export from china..
http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/walmart/walmart_5.cfm

"Wal-Mart’s biggest trading partner is China. The world’s largest retailer admits it bought some ____$18 billion____ in merchandise in 2004, from China, nearly 10 percent of all Chinese goods sold in this country that year. Through August 2005, the United States was running a $126 billion trade deficit with China."
"More than 70 per cent of the products sold at Wal-Mart are made in China, according to the China Business Weekly."

It puts vendors in a predicament..or in some cases a prepicklement
http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/walmart/walmart_5.cfm

Now please SOMEBODY ask Lee Scott this question...since when the hell is 28 hours considered a "full time" job..what happened to a 40 hour work week..they do that so they can cut hours according to sales...walmart states it has over a million employees..well do some research and find out..just how many are full time..and I am not taking about assistant managers or such..I am talking about real people..on the floor..on the registers..

How do they save money?..pinching not pennyhere or there..but every penny..
example...they base your vacation time on hours worked....all year..so if you worked 32 hours a week..but missed a couple of days...you might get less then a weeks pay..like 29.7
So you cut back on hours during the year at certain times..thats no big deal right?
Most people in walmarts are working two jobs..just to meet poverty level.
cut back 8 hours every week..whats that add up to..almost a full week of pay..not so minor now is it?

And don't think for an instance walmart has not watched closely the reaction to home depots fiasco splashed over the media recently and also circuit citys firing of all their top sales managers (told to come back in 10 weeks at a lower pay)....if they think they can get away with that also..they will do it..

health insurance...
some people are paying a $150 deductable..some even more..$300...$500..and then..after that..you still pay 30%...

bottom line is walmart has gotten so powerful now (see its attempt to enter the banking community) its not only demanding what they will pay for goods..and workers..in the end its going to collapse..and then where we all of us be....and walmart stock reflects that..when's the last time you saw it above $70..YEARS AGO

so think carefully my friends about where and why you shop at a certian place

Show ALL Forums