Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The Ultimate Dilemma
 justme1124
Msg: 20 (view)

The Ultimate Dilemma
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:55:24 PM
wow,moving in with a third person you didn't know then getting all googly eyed over her after a month,lean into the monitor so i can write trainwreck on your forehead will ya?
 justme1124
Msg: 25 (view)

He Won't Stop Calling...
Posted: 9/7/2008 4:11:24 AM
that'll teach you to rush in
 justme1124
Msg: 647 (view)

Dinner Date - Who Pays?
Posted: 8/26/2008 4:26:04 PM
don't be a cheap ass,pay for the night out,and all the nights out for the next 5 years,thats if your man enough.you gotta keep something in mind,shes gonna want to see if you can afford her AND a baby,and you'll fail her test miserably by accepting a handout from her.she might go out with you again but she'll equate you to a broke ass.
 justme1124
Msg: 17 (view)

Met My Dream Girl... Not! Please Help!
Posted: 8/16/2008 6:05:43 AM
its too bad you weren't there to talk your bro out of trying to reform a street drug addict in the first place,thats just wishful thinking on his part and its gonna come back to bite him I think.She's confused by the sounds of it,she has some conflicts going on,and mabey parts of her old life are seeping back in,your bro's on thin ice,not sure how much you should get involved .She could be just looking for attention,to validate her as a woman,just giving her the benefit of the doubt.they need councilling now.You could try getting her alone and ask her what she really wants,does she just need to get laid? ,or is she just not happy with him,wouldn't hurt and then you could take that back to your bro.
 justme1124
Msg: 314 (view)

The 3 Day Rule
Posted: 8/15/2008 7:26:53 PM
I like to call them every 15 minutes haha
 justme1124
Msg: 43 (view)

first date dinner: siting in front or next to each other?
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:20:32 PM
i think places with booths are perfect,not too tight but close enough to get personal
 justme1124
Msg: 171 (view)

Hi just had a date from hell....again
Posted: 7/4/2008 11:22:04 AM
Absolutely!!,the guy should pay on the first date,no matter who asks who out,never mind that hair splitting bullshit,he should jump to pay!this guy was a total cheap ass,he discusts me!,he gives dating a horrible black eye. I've been seeing a girl for over a year now as a friend and I still pay for everything,no matter what.Next time ask for seperate cheques,if he insists on one cheque from the waiter,ask him why,make him SAY he wants to pay for yours,other wise he may be trying to get you to cover it. If he sais he'll cover it,at least he'll pass the cheap ass test.Cheap asses are dead beats,losers,living in their parents basement most likely with no prospects,poorly dressed,and self centered,with bad people skills,and would screw you over just as soon as something isn't convenient.To be honest,if a guy doesn't pay,I'd dump his ass on the spot if I were you.If he can't afford to date,he shouldn't be playin' the game.
 justme1124
Msg: 39 (view)

Yeesh , thought I heard it all
Posted: 6/7/2008 2:39:12 PM
I'd ignore women like that,just forget about them,trying to hang you on some pof political correctness where none really exists,it's childish,if she didn't want to be im'd or bothered,what 's she doing online,thats like a girl going to a busy night club and saying 'I just want to be alone right now' if you said hi. thats my problem,it's just wasn't an apropriate response,she's lucky you even wanted to say hi to her anyway.she should have been a little more tackful like,'so,what made you say hi to me?'then that would have put you on the spot,left you speechless, and taught you a lesson the right way,lol bye
 justme1124
Msg: 10 (view)

can i get her back?
Posted: 5/28/2008 9:52:14 AM
oh man,i'm just shaking my head reading your post,I'm pretty sure you broke every rule in the book on dating and even created a few new ones to smash with your boot.you should never chase a woman dude,that is so lame,your 57,you should know better.you should be a lot more jaded,you need to be.then you wouldn't fall so fast.A woman with 3 kids huh?,hmmm,that might be the odd phone call at best.
 justme1124
Msg: 108 (view)

How can men stop having feelings so quickly?
Posted: 5/26/2008 7:21:38 PM
to me your question is too broad and hypothetical to comment on, give us some context,is it a situation you experienced?I mean,would you believe anyone who said they had feelings for you any sooner than 6 months? if you do ,your rushing things,make it a lesson learned.
 justme1124
Msg: 13 (view)

How do I get past the damage internet dating has done?
Posted: 5/25/2008 6:58:21 PM
you reeeally need to chill ,why do you like to act so neurotic?you mention it a lot, not a good attribute,you should stop calling yourself that,its become a self fufilled prophecy,you are now officially nuts,are you happy?lol .why don't you just make friends and stop thinking in terms 'is this the one?' it's going to drive you crazyyy,crazy i tell you,crazzzyyy...Example of neuroses?,more like a suspicion leading to a false asumption,I think your addicted to acting neurotic,your silly.bye
 justme1124
Msg: 45 (view)

he left her at a gas station
Posted: 5/19/2008 8:21:02 AM
well,that was differnt,, so who was the old guy that came up to you in the driveway?you should have knocked him off for his cash,lol,kidding,I hope that 45 min drive was in your direction,she probably could have used the gas station phone if you turned her down.You never mentioned if you 2 connected at all beyond thanks or the lift.
 justme1124
Msg: 5 (view)

Lonely....How to move forward?
Posted: 5/18/2008 11:27:18 PM
at least you have a hot car :)
 justme1124
Msg: 97 (view)

Saying that a woman is beautiful
Posted: 5/18/2008 11:11:25 PM
It's better to compliment her on something she's in control of, she'll appreciate that a lot more than a compliment on her looks, she didn't have to do anything for those looks so why compliment them,focus on something she's wearing,like a piece of jewelry,something SHE had to picked out,that sais a lot for her taste and will mean more to her. Myself,I would never tell a woman shes pretty or beautiful, A pretty woman hears it enough , even if she didn't hear it much,she want s to meet someone that stands out from all those guys that stare at her wherever she goes,that's not the kind of admiration she's looking for. If you are lucky enough to get out with a pretty girl,try complimenting her sense of humour,or choice in restaurants,or nail polish,or her taste in furniture .To me as soon as you tell a woman shes beautiful,you risk becoming like all the rest AND you've just givin away your hand,(that you want her) she has all the validation she needs from you at that point without having to spend more time with you,the mystery's gone, most likely she will be too,lol.Keeping her wondering if you like her is probably all you 'll have in your hand,so don't show it too quick,because you can bet she has a lot of other options. ,Oh,about compliments,try just complimenting her once and leave it at that,anymore than that and it comes off like your trying to suck up .I know,Ive done it on occassion,it doesn't come across good, one is much more genuine.
 justme1124

ok am I weird?
Posted: 5/17/2008 7:40:21 PM
oh man,you should have said,why don't you bring the pope too...click
 justme1124
Msg: 7 (view)

Feedback or Criticism?
Posted: 5/15/2008 9:45:08 PM
you were a practice date,so when someone he really wants comes along,he won't blow it.he's into the 'art' of dating.Alot of relationship gurus tell their readers to use the internet for practice dates so they won't blow a real date.,chow
 justme1124
Msg: 10 (view)

penis removal
Posted: 5/7/2008 1:56:40 PM
wow,what can one say,pretty raunchy outlook,pretty twisted for the most part accept for the spoiled female attitudes part,you have a half sane point there,theres hope for you yet,probably why a lot of guys look at russian and ukrain singles.
 justme1124
Msg: 6 (view)

Mental Breakdown?
Posted: 5/5/2008 5:24:35 PM
you should never try to equate how much you love someone by the size of the gift,thats just retarded,and that poem,no wonder she dumped you, 'just thinking about you,hope you like them' would have done romeo.trying to buy her back was a last ditch effort that never works.So if you didn't take you tip money,who did?hehehe,that one was funny.you should have seen that 'deduction' comming .forget all that working for minimum wage, start your own business,then you can keep it all. No wonder you can't find any of your friends,you didn't stay in touch with them while you were chasing jersey girl,'living for the girl' big mistake. you broke almost all of the dating commandments,and thats why she dumped you. Anyway,3 weeks is nothing,take your time romeo,look around,think about what you really want to do ,instead of sucking up to anyone who will hire you,get mad,but in the right way.
 justme1124
Msg: 57 (view)

Devastated AGAIN!!
Posted: 4/29/2008 3:18:30 PM
ever hear of the movie 'eyes wide shut'? ,did you ever think of qualifying someone before you 'give all you got' ,4 months isn't long enough,.She probably started to feel consciencious about taking your money,and jewelry, so she calls you with a bunch of lame crap to let you off the hook,.(she'll save the 'stricken with cancer' for the next guy).what can i say,throwing your heart in the ring too fast ..chow
 justme1124
Msg: 40 (view)

ONE date and he won't stop calling....I've tried everything but the truth...
Posted: 4/20/2008 8:35:39 PM
a wanna be musician huh?,,,groan,anyway,hey remember that band 'toronto' from the early 80's? and the line in their song 'every little lie takes two...to cover up the first one,better off just telling him your not interested
 justme1124
Msg: 39 (view)

ONE date and he won't stop calling....I've tried everything but the truth...
Posted: 4/20/2008 8:27:53 PM
try telling him you got back together with your old boyfriend,and it's no fun dating a cop,he's never around,lol.
 justme1124
Msg: 791 (view)

Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:36:24 AM
he tricked me with drives your honour,and dinners and fine wine,and floweres then he layed me down in front of a roaring fire and ,well,took advantage of me your honour,lol
 justme1124
Msg: 8 (view)

he says there's no spark I'm not seeing or understanding it
Posted: 4/18/2008 2:45:05 PM
i can' feel' your low self esteem just reading your letter,you should join a gym,I know that sounds simplistic but it will make you feel better and look better to boot,it will also do a lot for your self esteem. waking up together just 3 months in,not the best idea, you end up telegraphing to him 'judge me on the sex,not me'.3 months in he should still be date mode,not finding you beside him in the morning.don't you believe in a little mystery ?
 justme1124
Msg: 73 (view)

Men Who've Passed Their Expiration Date
Posted: 4/18/2008 9:45:23 AM
I agree with you,I try to exercise 3 times a week,I don't want to take a heat attack showing some girl who da man, when I meet someone thats the first thing I check out,their level of health,which goes hand in hand with their sex appeal ,the condition of their skin,their hair,teeth,we won't get into their clothes,lol.Just sit in a mall and see what I mean, 85% of the population is undatable!.your totally right ,your stock plummets if you let yourself go,a woman likes a man that can protect her and is a little agressive to get what they need,and pick the kids up over his head.I don't think a woman would say to another,"oh and did you see that gorgeous beer belly on him"lol. by the way ,where the hell did you get that body of yours,damm woman,are you trying to make me walk to texas?
 justme1124

Am I over reacting?
Posted: 4/7/2008 4:14:03 AM
no,your not over reacting at all,it's pathetic, it makes me sick just thinking about it,what a bunch of wussies, pasting your add back to you,jeese,thats not just hitting bottom,thats 7 floors below ground.their too lazy to probe their own dumm ass mind to tell you something original,trying to suck up to you so hard you can practically hear them scratching at your door, nausiating to say the least,no one is attracted to someone who pours their heart right away,you either get labeled a headcase or neurotically insecure,They'll say anything thinking it will make you like them.To me women don't feel attraction for 'nice' guys who kiss up to them."nice" and attraction are two different things,and their not related,thats why a lot of women date jerks that treat them bad,they had an attraction for them they can't explain,anyway,i'm getting off topic, to me these guys think being super nice and compatible is somehow going to make you feel 'attraction' for them .just my opinion,see ya
 justme1124
Msg: 11 (view)

Red flag statements or questions
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:34:49 PM
well,you know a womans first priority is security in a man,and a mans is sex,shes just following her hard wiring,doesn't matter if shes a gold digger,at your age no ones going to run your life anyway,although I believe in paying for everything with a girl for the first year.Anyway,I think it was a subtle hint that she just wants to know if you have better taste in decor than the noisy dump you took her to dinner to,lol,,kidding,bye
 justme1124
Msg: 33 (view)

It Sucks to feel all alone even when there are people all around you !
Posted: 4/5/2008 7:09:42 AM
yea,it really sucks,most people have it hanging over their head,funny how the human spirit needs another to make it complete,and theres no pill for it,not much else can take its place,running and working definitly help,it releases endorphins that can make you high as a kite,200 hundred times stronger than any man made morphine,thats a runners high i'm talkin about,now I know why i don't see too many depressed atheletes,lol,
 justme1124
Msg: 31 (view)

Women who flirt but don't mean it
Posted: 3/29/2008 1:05:05 PM
so nicely said solarpanel
 justme1124
Msg: 30 (view)

Women who flirt but don't mean it
Posted: 3/29/2008 12:54:02 PM
hmmm,well,you were too available to her when it came around to asking her out,,instead of asking her out for a coffee during break,which is pretty lame ,seeing your already having one for christ sake,I can see you really thought that one out,lol.,next time try something different,don't ask her out,don't ask her any dam thing,tell her your going somewhere on a certain day or evening,something that would be fun to do, and (don't ask)tell her she's welcome to join you if she likes,and make sure she knows your going with or without her,no numbers,just tell her to meet you there at a certain time,that way your more in control,and she knows she either has to step up to the plate or decline,but at least you'll look good either way,cause you were going anyway,then go ,and tell her the next day how much fun it was if ,but don't rub it in ,be genuine,thats if she declined.It's the only way to show her your not easily manipulated and that her bad behavior won't work on you.
 justme1124
Msg: 24 (view)

What's with people these days???
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:23:00 PM
nickt 2 tone hitman is right,that mug shot of yours makes you look like a child molester ,,try smiling in a suit or something,put a colt cigar in your mouth and squint,anything would be better than that closeup phsyco shot and as arnold use to say 'stop wining"lol
 justme1124
Msg: 59 (view)

Should I date a guy with a dog even though I don't like dogs?
Posted: 3/16/2008 9:44:33 PM
if your such a stickler about dogs,you should put that in your profile,so you eliminate dog owners right from the start,seems like you wanted to explore him anyway,can't have your cake and eat it too,you gonna have to decide what laws are gonna govern your heart
 justme1124
Msg: 82 (view)

Rejected after the first date?
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:09:13 AM
Don't get down on yourself champ.you just need to look at what your doing and saying on a date,stop being a total nice guy,be polite but be mysterious,interesting,just a little distant,takes no shit,compliment her on her taste of clothing,smile ,those are the things you want to leave them with,it makes you stand out from all the boring suck ups she's been through.women know if their interested in you within 3 minuits,and if your walking toward them, they know at 50 feet if their interested,by the time you get to her your either on the mabey pile,or forget it pile,but if your lucky, your well dressed,have a sensible walk,a half decent smile,then she'll give you a chance.you got to look at whats making you a friend and not 'potential lover',don't try to be her friend or seek her approval,shes got enough friends,she doesn't need another one.thats where the physical chemistry comes in,thats where you've got to build that sexual tension,by the vibes you give off,don't just plunk your ass down and gab,,good luck
 justme1124
Msg: 13 (view)

Got A Problem with Attacting certain women i talk to
Posted: 3/15/2008 4:44:53 PM
living in sucksatoon doesn't help
 justme1124
Msg: 14 (view)

When a woman goes for the kill (first kiss) on first date...
Posted: 3/14/2008 3:55:01 PM
you look like a pretty good guy,you seem a cut above a lot of them on here that I hear about from women, just looking to exploit their dates,glad to see you had fun with her,nice to see you held off going all the way.Well,i wouldn't want someone to dive right in ,thats definitly a sign of too much to drink,lol,but them making the first move toward kissing is always fun, ,just some harmless kissing,have fun with it,see where it goes,just don't get serious too fast.Never worry about doing well with a date,if you do,you'll always be seeking their approval,they'll pick up on that and possibly manipulate you,cheers
 justme1124
Msg: 9 (view)

How to cook a really great steak?
Posted: 3/8/2008 9:49:29 AM
well,the trick is to get a nice point on the end,and make sure you paint it the same color as the rest of the fence.
 justme1124
Msg: 18 (view)

Why would a guy I was w/ for a year give the silent treatment?
Posted: 3/5/2008 7:57:15 PM
it was always rocky and ya hasn't even been a year yet?,whats it take for you to dump someone ,stiches?
 justme1124
Msg: 281 (view)

Say AA and watch them run
Posted: 3/5/2008 7:49:07 PM
when you say 'your over that now' are you talking about the grieving or the drinking,anyway,I don't think you should mention your aa meeting at all when you first correspond and definitly not in your profile,only because of the negative conatations attached to it,hats your business,It's non essential information,like what days you do your laundry, keep it that way untill your with someone ,or you'll never get out of the gate,When it gets around to drinking, just tell them you don't drink,or very little,thats it,end of topic,change the subject,.you shouldn;t mention anything negative about yourself when you first meet,, do you think she's about to tell you a list of her worst habits?.It's nobody's business yet.if ya really feel like ya gotta put it out there,why don't you say you coordinate 3 meetings a week,sounds better that going to 3 a week,sounds more credible,anyway thats my 2 cents see ya,now pass me a beer will ya
 justme1124
Msg: 81 (view)

why do men think they can use women for sex?
Posted: 3/5/2008 5:32:33 PM
wow,I think your pretty dam hot myself,I can't believe he wouldn't want to see you again,that guy needs his head examined hun.Try not to internalise it too much,we all do it anyway,think of all the guys that pass by you and you say to yourself, nope, nope,uhh mabey,hmm,not in this lifetime,lol, just tryin to make you laugh, have a good night gorgeous
 justme1124

Heart breaks
Posted: 3/3/2008 10:42:32 PM
your still really young,with a lot of potential,but I would definitly try to get a career or trade going so you can afford your own place,you don't want to be like Matthew McConaughey in 'failure to lanch' watch this movie if you haven't ,your kind of him right now,lol. I'm suprised she would even want to live at your parents house in the first place,she must have really liked you,you were doing something right. but as time went on,She could see you weren't much of a provider,and things weren't changing with you,so she moved on,living at home also puts you in the boy catagory,not the man cat.You gotta remember ,women want security in a man,she needs to see that you can take care of her and a baby,you haven't shown her that yet,you could still turn this around,It's up to you to get off daddy couch and make it happen,never mind sulkin about it. show her what you can be.
 justme1124
Msg: 124 (view)

Can you miss someone you have never met?
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:55:59 PM
yea,I let that happened to me once about 8 yrs ago when I was very nieve about talking to people online,basically you start to build it up in your mind,it starts to get filled in by what you want in someone,nothing to do with the reality of it ,HUGE mistake,it was such a silly thing to do,its kind of an elaborate version of wishful thinking really ,your letting your mind create an illusion of this phantom person and you start creating feelings toward that illusion.eventually it falls apart of its own volition.anyway, a very amateur thing to be doing really, by the way,anyone who wants an email, thats classic moves for someone who has no intention of meeting you,if he or she were interested,you'd share phone numbers ,make a coffee date and meet,the real world,thats all that counts.no jiberrish texting,emails,ims,get on the phone and hear their voice,make a date,and meet,thats how it goes when it's real,the rest is just intellectual horseshit,bye
 justme1124

not sure what to think of this
Posted: 2/20/2008 5:37:31 PM
what a crummy,quagmiry suckass relationship,I'd be getting rid of that and moving on,I mean what are you doing during those far apart weekends,wasting your time pondering him?,he probably can't believe your still around,cause the whole thing is bordering on pathetic,I don't mean this in a mean way but,you need to find a life .
 justme1124
Msg: 26 (view)

I'm an idiot
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:54:25 PM
wow,I can't believe all this drama even had time to form in 2 weeks,your joking me right?you made this up,I know you did,how could so much go down in 2 weeks,I thought I was reading about a 10 month long relationship or something,.why would your daughter meet someone so soon anyway.You didn't want to date him,but went into like a california firestorm,it doesn't add up,I think you made this up,you should cut down on the red bull.
 justme1124
Msg: 27 (view)

Biggest mistake of my life...
Posted: 2/11/2008 5:37:53 AM
well,you were only 6 months with her,,your still unravelling each other.I don't believe in 'love affairs' and your exactly why,Time and again I read of people like you who have a 'love affair' after only several moths, I've been hanging out with a girl for a year now and we still find out things about each other for the first time ,its no big deal ! because we're not in love yet,but I like her a lot .The reason it was a big deal to her is because you both rushed your hearts into the love zone,HUGE mistake,it puts you artificially ahead of the natural progression of things with her,instead of it moving along of its own volition. once you reach the love zone,you've examined each other top to bottom inside and out,all the secrets are known,so at this point she thinks she knows everything about you,thanks your incompitent handling of it,you led her past this critical 6 month phase,no wonder she felt betrayed,you led her to believe there was nothing left to know about you by letting it go there when you should have still been friends at 6 months,thats where you messed up. if you were still in the getting to know you phase it wouldn't have been such a deal breaker,just another piece of your puzzle your letting her in on.To give you a little slack,If you were uncertain about her that way ,you could have tested the waters and primed her for it,by telling her every now and then "you know,theres more to me,good and bad" , oh yeah? she'd say and you "yeah,nothing terrible,but I've made mistakes in my 20's and 30's" (keeping it general),gradually desensitising her to it,mabey telling her little bad things to see how she would take it.that would have let you know how accepting she was of you. so,how did she find out that info about you?,sounds like she was doubtful about you and decided to investigate you,or you have a big mouth friend?just curious.
 justme1124
Msg: 71 (view)

Women can be really shallow.
Posted: 2/6/2008 2:02:26 PM
you need to wake up right here and now,stay away from 19 yr olds!,she's still a kid,the maturity part of her isn't even developed yet,can't you figure that out?She's not shallow at all,thats just normal behavior for that age,especially girls,their behavior is mostly dictated by their ever changing hormonal brain chemistry which is in constant flux, especially if its a certain time, you should aim for older woman ,see ya.
 justme1124
Msg: 42 (view)

Ever been traded in for someone else???
Posted: 2/5/2008 5:14:15 PM
well,looks and body shape can help,thats why gyms are so busy,so do something about it,you've got nothing to lose,and you'll feel better to boot,then when you come home from the gym,take out your lipstick and write on your mirror no lying,no cheating,and no second chances.then light a big cigar
 justme1124

Anyone else on adkins diet?
Posted: 2/2/2008 8:03:06 PM
atkins methedology is basically eat more protein and less carbs,carbs and fruit juices promote fat storage through insulin release and protein has the reverse effect helping to mobalise and burn fat,so it depends what you want to do,if your trying to lose weight,don't eat a lot of sugar,especially simple sugars,make them complex carbs(potatoes ,spagetti) so you don't tax your pancreas so much,,and if you eat a salad make sure it has protein in it,like chicken.Atkins is somewhat right,for a bodybuilder wanting to gain muscle,(otherwise it stores as fat)high(er) protein diet.,did you catch that?higher not high protein. you need some carbs to facilitate the transport of protein to get to where it needs to go,roughly a weight gain mealwould be about 55/45 protein to carbs on the plate.the atkins diet is a bit if a misnomer to me,making it sound like all you eat is protein,when in reality you just increase protein marginally.You don't need atkins for anything,thats like trying to read about a sunset when you can go outside and just live it for yourself.the word diet is a misnomer to me as well,,just eat right and tweek it one way or the other and you'll get results.
 justme1124
Msg: 19 (view)

Yet another damn reason why i hate dating
Posted: 1/28/2008 9:11:45 PM
wow,what a dud eh velvet? ,total headcase,,this would have been funny : ' hey,I got your coffee,why don't YOU cover the tip,what are yaa,cheap?' lol
 justme1124
Msg: 48 (view)

Should there be laws against women who initiate premeditated divorce?
Posted: 1/27/2008 12:28:15 PM
hmmm,intersting post,it touches on so many issues,like someone wondering if their new asian bride really loves them,or how the laws leave the guy out in the cold,or how society and media has demasculated men.I wouldn't create firm rules in my head over that tragic divorvce story,because theres no way to see that,so why even ponder it, just do what know one does anymore,get to know her,put her through 2 years of your good and bad sides,I believe in going slow ,I'd like to see a post on prenups,its an intriguing area of a relationship,to me if she's ok with it, you know you really have an open partner,and a good way to nullify any ulterior motives and would just leave you with each other
 justme1124

I need help
Posted: 1/26/2008 11:00:48 PM
well,hmmm,hard to say ,usually girls have to see you a few times so they feel they know you,and your not jack the ripper,if your really feeling scared,just go back and say hi as a customer,ask her about a product,ask her how long she's been working there,tell her your always in her store,read her vibe,check her finger,size her up a little,ask her name,nice to meet you,tell her yours,shake her hand,at that point she knows what your doing,mabey leave it at that,a few days later come bk and say hi by name,see if she remebers you,hows your day going?,if the vibe is good,wanna go for a coffee sometime?
just my 2 cents,chow
 justme1124
Msg: 562 (view)

Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 1/19/2008 11:50:34 PM
it depends ,did he have erection insurance?

Show ALL Forums