Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Nerves getting the better of you
 dhoom
Msg: 6 (view)

Nerves getting the better of you
Posted: 5/3/2007 7:30:11 AM
ya i agree with the physics guy

I mean the SEXY part. c'mon man leave her alone. let her post anything she wants.

(thinking about the question.....starting to shake )

Ya i think it happened when i saw my first girl friend......
 dhoom
Msg: 11 (view)

pity me I am shy
Posted: 5/3/2007 7:21:57 AM
Well believe me or not, there are a lot of shy guys out there!!!!

The forums must be their medium of expressing to a a girl what they cannot express in real life, a way to build their confidence maybe. To some you are right, they just make it "an attention grabbing" source. JMHO
 dhoom
Msg: 5 (view)

Someone at Google has a sense of humor!!
Posted: 4/30/2007 10:02:03 AM
I am swimming in the Ocean,
got lost,
tried to bring out the map that I had printed for direction, a huge way “wetted and tore” the paper,

Looking around to ask for direction,

Getting tired,

Losing strength, taking in lots of water,

Sorry fellow POFers you have lost a Fish today
 dhoom
Msg: 7 (view)

landlord problem please help ASAP have till saturday night
Posted: 4/27/2007 1:19:24 PM
Good for you!!!!!

Tell us about her reaction!!!!

All the best
 dhoom
Msg: 2 (view)

landlord problem please help ASAP have till saturday night
Posted: 4/27/2007 7:24:46 AM
Well i agree with citywomansk. She cannot Force you to move out before 30th (Double check that in your copy of the rent agreement and show that to the land lady or whoever)

If she insist write that on a piece of paper (a small letter) that you are moving out a day earlier as "Insisted" by the landlady and will not be responsible for cleaning or any deductions related to it and take an acknowledgement from her.

I dont suggest closing the door on her as you may need to find a place for you or a friend at the same place. Leave on good term (if possible)
 dhoom
Msg: 363 (view)

Me Dhoom
Posted: 4/26/2007 9:53:07 AM
Hey all you POFers

I am Raj (by the way Dhoom means.............any guesses

Well i am new to winnipeg. My first impression a boring city with good people (but i am changing my opinion...not about the people, the city)

I am in college and working in the Finance field. pretty busy. But decided after one incident that life is too short and meeting new people and making friends is my new motto (my old motto was..........ehmmm)

OK people you are all great.....say hi whenever you have time

Happy Fishing
 dhoom

yes
Posted: 4/23/2007 8:52:46 AM
From what you wrote, i think there is something that is holding you back (fear, love....)

Again as someone said, you are on a dating site and you seem to have made up your mind about leaving him (maybe don't want to take the "blame" of leaving him when he is on medication????)

What the heck are you waiting for, lady???????
 dhoom
Msg: 9 (view)

Would you cuddle if it NEVER lead to sex?
Posted: 4/17/2007 8:12:22 AM
Well, i guess it depends on how long you know the person and the level of friendship.

I dont think you would start cuddling someone whom you met a month ago (unless you are thinking of )

If a girl tells you that she needs cuddling she is using you to satisfy her cuddling needs till she finds someone to fullfill her "Other" needs.

Again it depends on how much you like that person!!!!!

So go ahead cuddle if you like it (but have a lot of before that)
 dhoom
Msg: 6 (view)

Cleanliness...
Posted: 4/16/2007 3:39:28 PM
i love that character.
 dhoom
Msg: 1 (view)

Catch them !!!
Posted: 4/16/2007 3:38:11 PM
Reading all this "Married" threads got me thinking.

How can one find out if that person is Married or Into a Relationship or really single as stated on her/his profile?

I guess we can find out over a period of time. But how about if we need to find that out before going any further?

Lets not be hypotheticals and keep it practical.
 dhoom
Msg: 4 (view)

Would it be OK to date someone from your workplace?
Posted: 4/16/2007 3:31:39 PM
Well, i personally wont date someone from my office (even though we have 300 people working in the Building.

But what if someone flirts with you? do you just ignore or flirt back even when you are sure you are not going to date that girl????
 dhoom
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 4/16/2007 2:49:34 PM
Thanks for your reply, Fairbairn.

You are right, it depends on how the relationship goes and if it ends, how does it ends.

Happy fishing
 dhoom
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/16/2007 2:17:54 PM
Hi

Was just wondering how good (or safe) is it to date someone from your workplace?

Personally, i would try and avoid that just for the reason that if it didnt work out, it would be pretty awkward working with that person.

Also what do you think about office flirting?
 dhoom

Does saying I'm not interested make me a bitch?
Posted: 4/16/2007 1:49:34 PM
I agree with funny girl on the part of not taking it personally.

As long as you do what YOU think is right, you should be comfortable with it. If you stop replying to mails than you made the idiots the winner

Keep on fishin

Show ALL Forums