Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Cakes everywhere
 bexonlegs
Msg: 15 (view)

Cakes everywhere
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:46:31 AM
There used to be a forum on here about the guy with the fish thing lol....it does seem to be the in thing that guys like to show women they know how to fish? good job they don't show the pics of the guys gutting them afterwards ;0)
I've no pics of me baking cakes....although before someone jumps in to tell me I look like i've eaten a fair few....yes I have and I have a cupcake tattoo also ;0D
 bexonlegs
Msg: 5 (view)

Do I contact him?
Posted: 7/8/2012 3:33:37 PM
Don't do it!! Save your self and delete his number before he becomes a drunken 2 am text receiver! He prob wanted more than u gave out and so like a lot of my "Dates" disappears after they don't get own way xx good luck if you do proceed but I would find someone more deserving of your affection ;0D
 bexonlegs
Msg: 151 (view)

What words should be banned from profiles?
Posted: 7/8/2012 12:13:50 PM
"want to meet nice honest girl" when what they really mean is unless your a 10/10 they only want a suck & a f*ck lol
 bexonlegs
Msg: 66 (view)

Ever think someone is out of your league and not messaged them?
Posted: 7/5/2012 1:21:29 AM
I message funny, witty things and still dont get replys lol
I would message someone if it took my fancy (regardless of whether or not they THINK they are above my league) and well i think its their loss if they cant beneath a persons body, after all beauty is only skin deep and you need a whole lot more than looks to make each other happy ;0D
 bexonlegs
Msg: 7 (view)

Met Police to investigate Maddy's disappearance
Posted: 5/15/2011 6:43:28 AM
I'm pleased to see im not the only person who feels annoyance towards the mcCanns.
I pray little maddie has been taken in by a loving family somewhere, but the reality is she is no longer with us. The mcCanns in my opinion should have been charged with neglect and the other children put with a loving family, yes people may turn their backs from time to time, but how many people go out and leave three children under the age of four in a strange country all alone?? They made this happen and it annoys me that the general public should be encouraged to feel sorry for them....
 bexonlegs
Msg: 13 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/27/2011 3:42:43 AM
Im going in hospital for an operation, and the good thing about the good old nhs is that they have those pay & view tv's and so ill be happily playing on my ds i think or reading gossip mags
 bexonlegs
Msg: 49 (view)

men posing with fish
Posted: 4/27/2011 3:40:15 AM
I still find these pictures highly amusing...not just on this site but facebook being another fish photo fave lol
I dont believe for a second that 90% of men love fishing, but i'd say 90% of men have pics happily posing with fish......funny enough they never seem that happy when they've "caught" crabs
 bexonlegs
Msg: 53 (view)

Online dating and sex
Posted: 8/25/2010 3:12:29 PM
My earlier message (67) was obviously regarding yours truly!

I feel the way i have behaved in the past, has had a very negative impact on my more recent years. I'm not saying this is true for all women, but my mum always told me "men dont settle down with those kind of girls, nice decent men like a girl who has more respect for herself".
well i have made many mistakes in my teen years and a fair few since but im proud to say im not the girl i was, but i feel men only want me for one thing. I'm happy to say I've been celibate for 12 months now after a relationship ended and i will only take the next step when i meet someone who truly respects me.
 bexonlegs
Msg: 42 (view)

Online dating and sex
Posted: 8/25/2010 7:55:13 AM
I'd like to know what a man thinks of a women with promiscuous history, who's turned a corner and has her self respect back-would they forgive her "sins" and treat her for how she behaves now, or purely on her past reputation
 bexonlegs
Msg: 41 (view)

Online dating and sex
Posted: 8/25/2010 5:14:03 AM
I find it makes the keyboard sticky!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 2 (view)

The fish taht won't be caught!
Posted: 8/19/2010 6:16:07 AM
Been here 3 yrs, still waiting for someone nice....
 bexonlegs
Msg: 20 (view)

If women ruled the World.....
Posted: 8/19/2010 4:29:41 AM
If women ruled the world........

There'd be no men
 bexonlegs
Msg: 18 (view)

Pictures age difference
Posted: 8/19/2010 4:27:36 AM
All mine are dated and within the last 13 months
I haven't met many people from this site so i cannot comment as to whether their pics were recent or indeed genuine, but i feel that it is important to use a recent pic, you may really like the person behind the picture, but im afraid, there does have to be an element of physical attraction there to start with
 bexonlegs
Msg: 4 (view)

parents of the year?
Posted: 8/18/2010 8:31:20 AM
I'm a single mother of two children and im currently living on benefits. I dont smoke, or drink except on a very rare occasion and my money goes directly towards the cost of our living. I know people look down on me for it, but i had the sense to have only two children, sadly me and their father never worked out and im therefore bringing them up alone. I know of people who keep having kids when there is no income and i think its disgusting and because of them, i feel we all get tarred with the same brush.
In the future when im in a better position, i will pay my dues back to society and make up for the time Ive been out of work, but yes i agree, these people are wrong and surely one of the parents could have a full time job-they seem to spend enough time making the kids, they should be paying for them too!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 55 (view)

What happened to knickers?
Posted: 8/8/2010 4:39:58 PM
Gotta be bridgets for me! after all, Big butts dont look right in anything too small and its not like ive anyone to wear em for
 bexonlegs
Msg: 25 (view)

Things Not To Do Or Say On A First Date !!
Posted: 8/7/2010 12:21:41 PM
Is it slimline tonic with your gin???
 bexonlegs
Msg: 113 (view)

Tributes for a Killer
Posted: 8/6/2010 5:47:16 AM
My mother showed me the paper this women was in, she wanted to show me what people think of single tattooed mothers.
Yes i have tattoos, no i would not dream of taking my two children out for a "day trip" to some murdering scum's funeral.
It's a shame the media judge many single mothers the same, i have my tattoos because i like the artwork, im bringing children up by myself because their dad is a selfish pr@t.
I am a normal, individual, not a Chav nor Dreg of society.
Raoul moat was nothing to worship, this "women" needs serious help!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 20 (view)

Ian Huntley to sue prison service
Posted: 8/1/2010 4:52:13 PM
Perhaps ' karmasuitsya' yes, However there are plenty of petty and less dangerous criminals behind bars that will keep them in a job! Whilst there are people charged with crimes they have not committed, there are those who have killed/murdered who have no remorse and should never be allowed to roam the streets ever again, and they imo should not be kept by our country! I still dont agree he has the right to sue...He wavered that right when he murdered two defenseless children!
 bexonlegs

Ian Huntley to sue prison service
Posted: 8/1/2010 3:18:43 PM
He shouldn't be inside, he should be 6ft under. Why do we-the taxpayer continue to keep these vile creatures inside anyway? Surely when they have committed such awful crimes, we should be allowed to vote on how they are punished...government take note! Ludacris that he can then sue the prison service. And please dont get me started on that venables monster.....
 bexonlegs
Msg: 42 (view)

children does it put people off u???
Posted: 7/31/2010 12:24:31 PM
aitche
I dont mean that because men dont want the involvement of my kids they aren't decent-that was more of a general remark of my findings to be honest, but i do think as others have stated, that children make it harder to find love. I respect your honesty, i think more people need to be honest, especially on dating sites as many men all of a sudden remember they have wives and girlfriends....but i guess that's for another forum! lol
 bexonlegs
Msg: 41 (view)

children does it put people off u???
Posted: 7/31/2010 11:46:34 AM
I think a lot of men want the easy life, taking on another man's children doesn't give you that. I haven't met any decent men on here, and yes i think the children may be a reason for that. However op, after only being separated a few months, do you not think your rushing into a new relationship? especially as you do have four children-maybe they would enjoy time with mum without the complications of another man around?
 bexonlegs
Msg: 62 (view)

Leeds Utd v Man Utd in FA Cup
Posted: 1/4/2010 7:17:15 AM
Bad luck devils hahahahahahahahaha oh and one last thing, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
 bexonlegs
Msg: 9 (view)

Bolt - How Fast?
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:40:40 PM
I do love this movie, that dog is just soooo cute
 bexonlegs
Msg: 129 (view)

how do you know if someone is out of your league
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:38:48 PM
Im oblivious to the whole league thing myself.....if i like the look or profile then ill usually send a welcoming message, its the guys that obviously dont like the look of me as they either read and delete or just delete!
Im a friendly lass so it does grind a little, that men cant just humour me at times
 bexonlegs
Msg: 83 (view)

Emails sent just to be critical..
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:26:51 PM
I get a few messages saying "wow your a big girl"
I mean really? lol As if ive never looked in a mirror....i dont message someone to say "my, your a baldie" or "god! i bet your mother wished she'd kept the afterbirth and thrown you away" there's just no need for rudeness! lol
 bexonlegs
Msg: 11 (view)

Isle Of Man
Posted: 8/17/2009 3:34:36 AM
The isle of man holds a lot of happy memories for me! I used to go annually with my dad on his yamaha 650! lol
From fairy bridge to jerby junk and a sauage and chips at the mitre pub, the place was lovely! I often have dreams about being there and i'd love to take my kids for a week when i have some pennies
 bexonlegs
Msg: 12 (view)

How reliable are the forums for judging someone's character?
Posted: 8/15/2009 2:37:42 PM
I think you can get a good idea about a persons character from what they have to say in the forums! I'd like to think that the people who read my posts will agree im a fun, witty kinda gal but that i can also hold a decent conversation about everyday issues when required...I'd much rather get to know someone who has entered into the forums at some point or other during their time on p.o.f than someone who hasn't bothered to look past the dating part of the site, as this shows (in my opinion) that they are more
likely to have a decent personality and will therefore keep you more entertained during a 1st date.....
 bexonlegs
Msg: 10 (view)

Should i pay £1.90? Or leave it?
Posted: 8/13/2009 10:11:49 AM
Big anti climax

Yep....story of my life!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 51 (view)

For those of you with cats!!
Posted: 8/11/2009 2:11:28 PM
Well i have 3 cats, 2 boys aged 4 and a 2 yr old girl....mine are pretty good, at one time i only ever bought whiskers but now i get what i can and they know if they dont eat it, they dont get anything else....i buy tesco's pouches the most, but also aldi's, asda's, morrisons and whiskers when on offer! They arent keen on the tins though.
Odie (he's a bit strange) also loves to eat supernoodles, sweetcorn (on & off the cob) and scrambled egg!
And all three of them love drinking from the water butt!
 bexonlegs

So women that are here for Dating....
Posted: 8/10/2009 2:45:48 PM
I cant think of anything better than kfc gravy smothered all over robbie williams gorgeous body! mmmmmmm
 bexonlegs
Msg: 5 (view)

So women that are here for Dating....
Posted: 8/10/2009 2:24:21 PM
how about women that obsess about kfc?
 bexonlegs
Msg: 2 (view)

Are Alton Towers right to ban men wearing Speedos at its theme park?!
Posted: 8/10/2009 2:16:46 PM
Personally i think they'd be better banning the wasps! we were there last week and those buggers get everywhere!
 bexonlegs

3 scorned women charged with tying up Lover
Posted: 8/5/2009 1:12:59 PM
Im reading this thread and keeping notes....ive just been cheated on and he's got away scott free.......so far
 bexonlegs
Msg: 16 (view)

What do you want to read in your first mail.
Posted: 8/2/2009 4:31:47 PM
Have to say, when i first contact someone i usually type something witty and original based on their user name or something I've read in their profile! so far this hasn't done me any favours !!(some people have no sense of humour)
so im thinking what is it you guys would like to read when first being contacted by a young lady?? and would it honestly make much difference what she wrote if she has a face like a bag of spanners??
 bexonlegs
Msg: 24 (view)

friends after being dumped?
Posted: 8/1/2009 4:05:56 PM
Ha ha ha! If friendship = wanting to cut the cheating scumbags boll*x off then yeah we're like will & grace
 bexonlegs
Msg: 54 (view)

So why are you single?
Posted: 8/1/2009 3:45:30 PM
Why am i single?? Yes id really like to know that!
I'm caring , honest, loyal, FAITHFUL...i can cook,i have my own money, i drive AND im great in bed (i can literally sleep for days)
My downside is im fat(lost 7 stone but still fat), i have tattoos, im independent, i have two children aged 8 & 12 who both have adhd, i have little in the way of childcare AND im always right!
But you tell me someone who doesn't have baggage and the odd little quirks about them! recently had a fairly great relationship until the b**ger cheated on me, haven't enjoyed the lonely nights since and would 've put money on him being mr right4me...so now im back on here, and where have all the nice fish gone??
 bexonlegs
Msg: 34 (view)

sexual encounters
Posted: 7/29/2009 2:59:20 PM
I constantly get asked if im "up for it"!
It annoys me to think that guys cant see past a "big blonde" without thinking she'd be glad of any attention, no matter how lewd it may be.
Also as a member of another networking site, i let people know im on there so they can add me and get to know me a little better, funnily enough those who actually agree to do so suddenly become "attached or married"-funny that!
If i wanted a s**g then id rather call on an ex or a friend....than get involved with some stranger for one night only...where are all the genuine singles?
 bexonlegs
Msg: 3 (view)

Repercussions of a suicide
Posted: 7/27/2009 3:18:03 AM
I have to say i agree with you op, i cant imagine what your son & friend are going through having witnessed such a thing.
I have known two people (one an extended family member) who have hung themselves and even though i appreciate how desperate they must have felt to want to end it all, they did not consider what damage they have done to the people they left behind....or in this case the bystanders who will no doubt carry that with them their entire lives..it is selfish and im sorry but these people have no consideration for their actions!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 81 (view)

When girls get drunk...do ugly guys suddenly become more attractive to them.?
Posted: 7/26/2009 11:44:42 AM
well it seems to work 4 me....i get loads of attention at 3am on a sunday morning once all the "plastics" have already been snapped up....but no, im not bitter not much
 bexonlegs
Msg: 95 (view)

have you ever been on the telly??
Posted: 7/5/2009 3:13:37 PM
Not me sadly, but ive seen my mothers hand bidding on bargain hunt a few times pmsl
 bexonlegs

Man Stabbed onway to see his Newborn son!
Posted: 1/30/2009 1:00:43 PM
Absolutely heartbreaking....poor child to have witnessed such a thing, and of course the new baby growing up without their daddy....anyone can produce a child, but it takes a real man to be a father-shame when there are evil b**tards all over the place who choose to walk out on their children or do things to them as in the case of baby p, just doesn't seem fair....rip
 bexonlegs
Msg: 8 (view)

Pierced Pussies!!!
Posted: 1/29/2009 10:28:19 AM
I can see your point HYPNOCAT......
But as an owner of three cats, i had my males spayed to keep them from fighting and wandering off, i also had my female done to ensure she didn't reproduce (i think it can be unfair) and so i didn't have her on "heat" and screaming the house down (not a nice sight)
Personally i think its a different thing altogether to allow cosmetic things like piercings/dockings on an animal, i think of myself as a responsible pet owner and i love all three of my babies
 bexonlegs
Msg: 26 (view)

Mum gives birth to 8.
Posted: 1/29/2009 10:21:39 AM
After hearing today this woman already has 6 other children my view has changed somewhat....what was she thinking? If the pregnancy was a result of IVF what were the health professionals thinking? no one "needs" 14 kids, and i cant imagine being one of 14 children in a family would offer the love and support as surely your just a number in this instance??? I think its very selfish, and now i shall wait for the backbites....
 bexonlegs
Msg: 6 (view)

Are Travel Company Right To Defend Chav free holiday Email?
Posted: 1/28/2009 3:08:05 PM
Chav free holiday?

well thats me fooked!!!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 21 (view)

Mum gives birth to 8.
Posted: 1/27/2009 3:30:51 PM
when i say "escaped" i mean in the sense of my ex's father being a twin and it skipping a generation(and the possibility of me having twins)....i dont mean i lost any babies....that would be a different thing altogether....but as "silly" put it, its hard to judge when not in that situation, and in my case, i definately wouldnt have been able to raise twins....i wouldve lost the plot completely
 bexonlegs
Msg: 19 (view)

Mum gives birth to 8.
Posted: 1/27/2009 3:19:19 PM
ppp
no seriously-both my boys (7 & 12) have been diagnosed with a.d.h.d, and ive brought them up alone from the word go....so its not that im being mean, its just i barely manage now, so double trouble would definately have been just that!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 17 (view)

Mum gives birth to 8.
Posted: 1/27/2009 3:05:17 PM
8 babies....thank fcuk its not me!
I escaped twins twice, 1st time gutted because i would've loved two babies but second time i threatened dad that he would be taking one home too(we'd split whilst i was in the early stages)!!! thankfully it never came to that
 bexonlegs
Msg: 9 (view)

BBC refuses to advertise a charity appeal for Gaza
Posted: 1/24/2009 9:52:14 AM
I was making a joke!!! doh!!!
 bexonlegs
Msg: 8 (view)

BBC refuses to advertise a charity appeal for Gaza
Posted: 1/24/2009 8:07:51 AM
I think we have enough people wanting money out of us, without collecting for has -been footy players
 bexonlegs
Msg: 6 (view)

Pierced Pussies!!!
Posted: 1/24/2009 7:37:33 AM
I cant believe someone could do that to an animal..... its right shes been prosecuted and they ought to make an example of her....
also Ive never liked seeing small children with pierced ears, its unnesscessary and can cause problems if the ears get infected etc....i was 9 years old when my mum finally let me have mine done and i had a second set done four years later...i went on to have a third and fourth and also one high up on my left ear and two nose piercings-all of which have now healed after problems with infections....some people do suffer with problems....as for the cat, i hope its ok now its in proper care

Show ALL Forums